The Rangers soap opera goes on and on.

Sergio Garcia

Imeantasong

Mitchei?@FM2308 @alextomo Please ask Smith if any of his clients got an EBT from Rangers when he was their agent.

Not mine,

but it's a start

colinmaroon

Popcorn ready to go.

Fingers-crossed1.jpg

Please ream them out good style Tomo!

I hope the wee one's tucked away before it starts and, have you warned her that when you shout loud, the house is not on fire?

Hagar the Horrible

Mitchei?@FM2308 @alextomo Please ask Smith if any of his clients got an EBT from Rangers when he was their agent.

Not mine,

but it's a start

I hope Thommo gets this, we need to get this message to him

...a bit disco

I hope the wee one's tucked away before it starts and, have you warned her that when you shout loud, the house is not on fire?

:lol:*

*This is a legitimate smiley-only post BTW!

Imeantasong

I hope Thommo gets this, we need to get this message to him

Well that one has made it onto his "Now Heading For A Beer....STV for Scotland Tonight I Think" tweet, so here's hoping.

Harry Palmer

Robbo has arrived. :thumbsup:

See you all later.

11am for the meeting tomorrow apparently.

Edited by Arnold

jamboinglasgow

Aye - but no one has posted what Sly Sports News have said on the matter... :unsure:

It is Clyde, they kept building it up, but in the report it was a blink and you would have missed the mention of Clyde.

Hagar the Horrible

Robbo has arrived. :thumbsup:

See you all later.

11am for the meeting tomorrow apparently.

Yeh I heard them talking on the radio, and its unlikely they will get the meeting finsihed that afternoon. it could be very quick or an all nighter

livingstonjambo

Still searching!

A 2 liner saying that Clyde dont even think the sould be in the SFL at all

...a bit disco

A 2 liner saying that Clyde dont even think the sould be in the SFL at all

Ta muchly.

:thumbsup:

Hagar the Horrible

Good to see some people pointing out Rangers' / Newco's position to them :thumbsup:

Thats just based on their statement on more clarity and proof that greens newco do have the wherewithall to actually be a football club

what a let down

Desperate stuff from @rangersfightback the tag line is punished not sacrificed, would division 3 not be just that?

http://gersfightback.wordpress.com/2012/07/12/why-rangers-should-be-punished-not-sacrificed/

So we come to the precipice dear reader, tomorrow is D-day where we could in end up in the first second, or as now seem likely the third division. The irony is our fate is being decided by the vocal minority, a minority who hate our club more than they love their own, a minority who seem hell bent on driving us out of existence.

The time for talking is over, every Rangers fan who reads this need to tweet the addresses below and let them know that we as a club are being punished unfairly and disproportionately for the sins of two men David Murray and Craig Whyte.

A cursory examination of Rangers? annual accounts from 2001-2010 show the Glasgow club paid a total of ?47.659m to the Murray Group Remuneration Trust. Now what was being saved or given in addition to players was the tax saving. At a 40% tax rate this means that Rangers paid players an extra ?20m to their players over a 10 year period. It is still undecided whether Rangers are actually guilty of anything. Did the fans know Craig Whyte wasn?t paying taxes this season, did the players, did Super and the management staff know. The answer is no, we have already been liquidated, demoted from the SPL, had our prize money withheld from last year, and lost an entire first team squad without any financial recompense. This is on top of losing our champions league spot, a 10 point deduction and no European football for three years. In most countries this would have been punishment enough.

So tonight Rangers fans I ask you, let?s get tweeting to the following bodies (below) and get it trending.

@Scottish_FA

@OFFICIAL_SFL

@SeppBlatter

@FIFAcom

@UEFAcom

@fifamedia

Let?s get #fairtreatmentforrangers trending, you have a voice and on behalf of the club our support and our future, I?m asking you to use it.

Edited by primrose

Aye - but no one has posted what Sly Sports News have said on the matter... :unsure:

They said it was clyde who have stated that. Just skimmed over it then went to some "The Rangers" fans spokesman saying they wanted third division just like there manager did! Just call there bluff and just put them there and be done with it!!!!

Imeantasong

Desperate stuff from @rangersfightback the tag line is punished not sacrificed, would division 3 not be just that?

http://gersfightback.wordpress.com/2012/07/12/why-rangers-should-be-punished-not-sacrificed/

They still don't get that usually clubs are penalised for either insolvency issues OR cheating.

That lot have done both, and they still think they're hard done by.

Edited by Imeantasong

portobellojambo1

To the best of my knowledge, the company that bought Rangers Assets from D&P was Sevco5088. I thought that Murray Park, the Car Park, and Ibrox, were subsequently transferred from Sevco5088, to Sevco Scotland Ltd.

My understanding was that it's still Sevco5088 who are trying to get SFA membership, and still Sevco5088 who are trying to get a league to play in. These issues are nothing to do with Sevco Scotland Ltd, who just hold the property.

Is this right, or have I got myself muddled?

Some of the MSM are referring to Rangers getting into Div 1/3, some are referring to Sevco5088 getting in, while others are saying it's Sevco Scotland Ltd. Now, I know it's not Rangers(!) but have I got the difference between Sevco5088, and Sevco Scotland Ltd, correct?

Can anyone help...? :unsure:

Was this not the only valid point that has ever come out from John Brown, Gasman, i.e. that the name of the company and the directors of said company have been changing almost every day, or every other day. Along a simialr vein is the actual title Sevco, not a name which can be used generally to register a new company in someone else's name, or something like that.

jamboinglasgow

So we come to the precipice dear reader, tomorrow is D-day where we could in end up in the first second, or as now seem likely the third division. The irony is our fate is being decided by the vocal minority, a minority who hate our club more than they love their own, a minority who seem hell bent on driving us out of existence.

The time for talking is over, every Rangers fan who reads this need to tweet the addresses below and let them know that we as a club are being punished unfairly and disproportionately for the sins of two men David Murray and Craig Whyte.

A cursory examination of Rangers? annual accounts from 2001-2010 show the Glasgow club paid a total of ?47.659m to the Murray Group Remuneration Trust. Now what was being saved or given in addition to players was the tax saving. At a 40% tax rate this means that Rangers paid players an extra ?20m to their players over a 10 year period. It is still undecided whether Rangers are actually guilty of anything. Did the fans know Craig Whyte wasn?t paying taxes this season, did the players, did Super and the management staff know. The answer is no, we have already been liquidated, demoted from the SPL, had our prize money withheld from last year, and lost an entire first team squad without any financial recompense. This is on top of losing our champions league spot, a 10 point deduction and no European football for three years. In most countries this would have been punishment enough.

So tonight Rangers fans I ask you, let?s get tweeting to the following bodies (below) and get it trending.

@Scottish_FA

@OFFICIAL_SFL

@SeppBlatter

@FIFAcom

@UEFAcom

@fifamedia

Let?s get #fairtreatmentforrangers trending, you have a voice and on behalf of the club our support and our future, I?m asking you to use it.

Was speaking to my Rangers friend yesterday and we ended up arguing about Rangers, he is an intelligent Rangers fan but his arguments were along the lines of above. They have been punished enough, he said they have been banned for 3 years from Europe which is tough, I pointed out lots of club dont even get to play in Europe and his counter argument was that Rangers needed that European money. He also used the "but your punishing the fans for the actions of a handful of individuals" (where I asked where were the Rangers fans trying to defend Hearts when the club was fined for Romanov's words) and that they are being punished for nothing (as the EBT's and duel contracts have not been proven as wrong yet.)

I saw this as well:

Rangers Fight Back ?@GersFightBack

@davidgweir any chance of a retweet sir david to help raise awareness fighting back against our enemies #please #rangersfamily

?@alextomo

Don't think the email's a big deal and may well be public - but bears close reading for what it reveals about the culture of football gov

Awwwwwwww

Hagar the Horrible

Was speaking to my Rangers friend yesterday and we ended up arguing about Rangers, he is an intelligent Rangers fan but his arguments were along the lines of above. They have been punished enough, he said they have been banned for 3 years from Europe which is tough, I pointed out lots of club dont even get to play in Europe and his counter argument was that Rangers needed that European money. He also used the "but your punishing the fans for the actions of a handful of individuals" (where I asked where were the Rangers fans trying to defend Hearts when the club was fined for Romanov's words) and that they are being punished for nothing (as the EBT's and duel contracts have not been proven as wrong yet.)

I saw this as well:

@davidgweir any chance of a retweet sir david to help raise awareness fighting back against our enemies #please #rangersfamily

I ot that as well it was we have been punished enough and EBT's are perfectly legal blah b;ah blah, it was just like this older vid

I saw this as well:

You should have pointed out they are actually banned from Europe for 4 years.

:)

Imeantasong

?@alextomo

Don't think the email's a big deal and may well be public - but bears close reading for what it reveals about the culture of football gov

Awwwwwwww

TheBlackKnight TBK?@THE_TBK

@alextomo Should put to bed certain claims of Celtic CEO involvement!

Don't know what he knows. I don't even know what email it is :angry:

Hagar the Horrible

You should have pointed out they are actually banned from Europe for 4 years.

Thay are banned for 3 years but it will take then 4 years jsut to quality and five years before any money comes in

Harry Palmer

Falkirk Fans say something..

http://www.bairnstrust.com/

Main conclusions...

Bairnstrust have come to the following conclusions;

1. Fans want change much sooner that this proposal.

2. There is far too little detail in this proposal to make a proper judgement in such a short time period, whilst acknowledging there are many parts of it which are what supporters have asked for in the past.

3. Bairnstrust have not changed their view on Newco and the proposals in this outline plan we believe should only be discussed on the premise that all Newco clubs start at the bottom of the current league set up. Asignificant majority of fans, including Newco fans, want Newco in Division 3. Why does the game consistently ignore what its customers want on this issue?

4. Bairnstrust believes supporters have no confidence or trust in the current senior office bearers in the game in Scotland and would like to see changes made to rebuild that confidence and trust.

5. Any working party formed to re-structure the game should have some involvement from supporters as the McLeish report recommended.

6. Any decision made on Friday by the SFL clubs should be respected and the authorities should abide by the SFL's decision but still implement change to re-structure the game.

7. Bairnstrust believe that any decision other than entering Newco into Division 3 will lead to many fans turning their back on the game throughout Scotland. We also believe however that fans will support clubs in greater numbers than before if the game is seen to be upholding sporting integrity.

Edited by Arnold

Will take a Valium and watch Scotland tonight later, need to resist screaming abuse with my daughter in bed asleep!!!

Hagar the Horrible

One thing that the leaders of our game just dont get is YES the game needs to change and using the Rangers predicament to do it smells of the kind of desperation you get at the Cavendish. but the reorder and the Rangers thing are entiry two diferent entities, regardless Rangers shoul be put in at the bottom and also the reconstruction also needs to happen

You cant use change as a bribe to fast track a newco righ back at the top and create a cheats charter.

If Rangers were still hanging on, this part would never be put on the table.

And Rangers would have voted against it anyway How ironic is it not

Imeantasong

Pasquale 1874?@pasquale1874@alextomo Smith / Agent / Rangers Clients / EBTs / Dual Contracts / SFA position. Would appreciate if you would enquire.

Sky Sports News?@SkySportsNews

At 9pm we'll tell you which club is planning to vote Rangers OUT of the Scottish Football League when the clubs meet tomorrow.

Pasquale 1874?@pasquale1874@SkySportsNews The Newco that isn't in yet, and isn't Rangers. Are Newco even a football club?

Harry Palmer

Newco supporters say something too.... they want Regan to GO. :mellow:

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/ia29t1

RST Calls for SFA Board to Remove Stewart Regan from CEO

The Rangers Supporters Trust has called on the SFA Board to remove Stewart Regan from his role as Chief Executive after Morton became the second Scottish Football League club to accuse the SFA chief Executive of telling lies.

The allegations relate to comments from Regan that he would block Rangers getting an SFA Licence had the SPL voted the club back into the top flight. It appears he will use similar tactics to block Rangers entering Division 3 should the SFL clubs decide this is the best solution. Regan is also under fire from fans for seeking to enforce an unlawful and draconian transfer embargo that will only serve to cripple the club and hinder its road to recovery.

Trust Spokesman Mark Dingwall said:

?The fact that two club chairman have now publicly accused Stewart Regan of telling lies raises serious questions about his professional integrity and the SFA board needs to act to address this situation. They are refusing to answer legitimate questions from the media and fans about Mr Regan's position. The Rangers support has no confidence in Stewart Regan and it appears we are not alone in having grave concerns. Given these questions it is difficult to see how he can continue to carry out his job with any credibility.

Since our club was placed into administration in February, rather than providing support and assisting a member club to recover, Stewart Regan has only seemed interested in being seen to damage our club as much as possible. The SFA Chief Executive should have followed the lead of his counterparts in the FA who have supported clubs like Portsmouth going through difficult times but sadly this has not been the case. His approach has only served to put the future of the Scottish game at risk. Stewart Regan is not acting in the interests of the majority of the clubs in Scotland despite his spin. He is acting solely in the interests of clubs in the SPL who are at risk due to reduced income. Given his reluctance to do anything to help Rangers, we would question why he seems so determined to assist a handful of other clubs to the detriment of the game as a whole.

We are also seeking urgent clarification as to why the SFA has not reconvened the Appellate Tribunal following the judgement of the Court of Session and as directed by Lord Glennie.

For Rangers and Scottish football to move on from this current debacle we need positive and constructive leadership, something it is very clear that Stewart Regan is incapable of providing."

Daydream Believer

One thing that the leaders of our game just dont get is YES the game needs to change and using the Rangers predicament to do it smells of the kind of desperation you get at the Cavendish. but the reorder and the Rangers thing are entiry two diferent entities, regardless Rangers shoul be put in at the bottom and also the reconstruction also needs to happen

You cant use change as a bribe to fast track a newco righ back at the top and create a cheats charter.

If Rangers were still hanging on, this part would never be put on the table.

And Rangers would have voted against it anyway How ironic is it not

Exactly. Someone needs to ask whether they think that these proposals will improve the game in Scotland. If the answer is yes then great, lets go ahead with them. After that we'll consider what to do with Rangers.

If the answer is no, then they shouldn't be putting them on the table.

alwaysthereinspirit

http://gersfightback...not-sacrificed/

@Scottish_FA

@OFFICIAL_SFL

@SeppBlatter

@FIFAcom

@UEFAcom

@fifamedia

Minority? Minority as in not glory hunting bigot bar stewards. Yeah the minority has spoken. GTF is their choice of words..

Love the fact they're hurting and desperate.

Hagar the Horrible

Tea made just waiting on sean with the weather, then sitting down with a buscuit to watch the show

I bet they still say thet need Rangers in div 1 just like they said about the SPL and they still WILL say thay they WILL be in the first division

And here we go

@Scottish_FA

@OFFICIAL_SFL

@SeppBlatter

@FIFAcom

@UEFAcom

@fifamedia

Great - wake up Blatter and Platini and get them to come wading into this. That would be even more bad news for Hunkind.

colinmaroon

Alloooaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

18 in a row!

Edited by colinmaroon

Geoff Kilpatrick

Please tell me if Weetabix head is repeating his :cornette: performance from Off The Ball.

Oh the boys in black and gold

Only Alloa

Alloa ooh ooh, Alloa ooh ooh

'mon the Wasps

colinmaroon

SFA are going to push through an SPL2 no matter what according to Daily Heil!

If that happens, sorry, but Hampden boycott.

Edited by colinmaroon

SFA are going to push through an SPL2 no matter what according to Daily Heil!

Fantastic news.

English League issues with Pompey show just what can/should happen with Newco so .........

(Remember this is after prev 10 points deduction last season)

On top of starting the new season on -10 points, Pompey's prospective new owners must agree that only a limited proportion of the secured debt can be carried forward into the new company.

They must also agree to pay all football creditors in full, unless an alternative agreement is reached.

And they must agree to restrictions on playing budgets, future borrowing and loan repayments for the next five seasons.

In a statement the Football League said the conditions of membership offered to Portsmouth "seek to ensure the sporting integrity of league football and the financial viability of the club going forward".

Newco supporters say something too.... they want Regan to GO. :mellow:

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/ia29t1

They're too thick to realise that he's one of their few friends left. Nevermind, let them continue putting their support behind the likes of Bomber Brown and that Italian nutjob pseudo-lawyer.

• Maple Leaf locked this topic