The Rangers soap opera goes on and on.

Sergio Garcia

I doubt the majority of Rangers supporters have even heard of House of Fraser, let alone shop there. 

11 minutes ago, Mister Dee said:

I doubt the majority of Rangers supporters have even heard of House of Fraser, let alone shop there. 

Most Rangers fans think they are talking about Game of Thrones.

Scnorthedinburgh
58 minutes ago, buzzbomb1958 said:

Typical Sevco fans blaming everyone except the right people for the death of Rangers FC , Ashley kept them alive a little bit longer before they decided to walk away from their dying club,the death of the tribute act can't come quick enough for me

The 600th richest man in the world at the time wanted to invest in them. But they chose a real rangers man.

Got to love them.

If ash put half of what he put into Newcastle into them the would walk the league.

14 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

Abilities and ambition is a phrase that springs to mind with this eejit!

They will shoplift elsewhere

kirkierobroy

To yer average match-going Rangers fan it's 'that big shoap acroass the road fae St Enoch Underground Station where aa the people that can tie their shoelaces withoot checking a Youtube how-to video buy their claes.'

The majority of Rangers fans who frequent HoF are probably shoplifters, so this boycott will actually help big Mike.

On 8/11/2018 at 12:07, Lovecraft said:

Most Rangers fans think they are talking about Game of Thrones.

:laugh::laugh:

Footballfirst

EGM to be held on 31 August for a vote to authorise a share issue.

https://rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/rifc-plc-general-meeting/

Shares to be issued Name of applicant
7,645,000 Barry Scott
5,250,000 John Bennett
2,500,000 Andrew Ross
5,000,000 Club 1872 Shares CIC
7,500,000 Borita Investments Limited
7,500,000 New Trace Limited
2,500,000 Andrew Hawkyard
2,500,000 Neil Hosie
1,250,000 Paul Redbourn
9,199,089 New Oasis Asset Limited
3,875,094 Douglas Park
2,557,186 George Letham
5,870,768 George Taylor
Total number of shares to be issued 63,147,137

Edited by Footballfirst

AngleParkMenace
25 minutes ago, farin said:

Back in court on Thursday with the ToP. 

Hopefully the judge throws the book at him this time. Last time I remember him basically informing council get you client telt as it’s an open and shut case. 

Question 

: did dave king ever make his offer for the rest of the shares, that he was required too by court ruling? The last I heard the money was not made available or something? 

17 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

EGM to be held on 31 August for a vote to authorise a share issue.

https://rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/rifc-plc-general-meeting/

Shares to be issued Name of applicant
7,645,000 Barry Scott
5,250,000 John Bennett
2,500,000 Andrew Ross
5,000,000 Club 1872 Shares CIC
7,500,000 Borita Investments Limited
7,500,000 New Trace Limited
2,500,000 Andrew Hawkyard
2,500,000 Neil Hosie
1,250,000 Paul Redbourn
9,199,089 New Oasis Asset Limited
3,875,094 Douglas Park
2,557,186 George Letham
5,870,768 George Taylor
Total number of shares to be issued 63,147,137

SO c £12.6m to be raised, presumably a chunk of that will be a debt for equity swap for the soft loans.

I wonder who New Trace are?

Footballfirst

The number of shares being taken up by King, Taylor Letham and Park (the concert party) keeps their percentage holdings identical to what they are now.

Club 1872 will be diluted to 9.5%

4 minutes ago, RobNox said:

SO c £12.6m to be raised, presumably a chunk of that will be a debt for equity swap for the soft loans.

I wonder who New Trace are?

Will all that not be an equity swap for soft loans? @Footballfirst? Won’t raise any new funds?

Footballfirst
13 minutes ago, sadj said:

Will all that not be an equity swap for soft loans? @Footballfirst? Won’t raise any new funds?

Not all those listed have made loans.  I'd estimate that around half of the £12.6m raised will go in DFE swaps and the other half would be new cash.

Just now, farin said:

We’ll see what spin king puts on it, 

*start communicae

The court are in cahoots with Celtic to try and keep us down by forcing us to stop interest in the one piece we need to win the treble. By forcing us to issue this offer without due cause they have drained my resources and I can no longer put money into the club to buy Suarez so we have resorted to upping our offer for Kyle Lafferty to £200500 a kebab supper with salt and sauce. We would again have offered more but the court and Celtic are stopping us just now. Never fear I am your glib and shameless leader and WATP we will get through this and we will win as they will submit to me.

*communicae from Barlinie end

1 minute ago, Footballfirst said:

Not all those listed have made loans.  I'd estimate that around half of the £12.6m raised will go in DFE swaps and the other half would be new cash.

Are they legally allowed to do that , before complying with ToP?

Edited by sadj

Footballfirst
3 minutes ago, sadj said:

Are they legally allowed to do that , before complying with ToP?

We might find that out at the Court of Session on Thursday. The Concert Party members are only maintaining their percentage holdings, not increasing them

Edited by Footballfirst

Footballfirst
3 minutes ago, farin said:

Any word on who’s behind New trace Ltd &  Borita investment Ltd ?

Borita holds the shares that were held by Julian Wolhardt.  They may still be under Wolhardt's control, through a nominee company.

According to Rangers Media, New Trace is run by Wolhardt's business partner David Liu.

17 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

We might find that out at the Court of Session on Thursday. The Concert Party members are only maintaining their percentage holdings, not increasing them

Does it not dilute the other share values or is he thinking maybe this is a way to get the court to lower the share value he has to offer at? - that would to me be a desperate silly move as would more likely increase the number of uptakes on the offer

Footballfirst
4 minutes ago, sadj said:

Does it not dilute the other share values or is he thinking maybe this is a way to get the court to lower the share value he has to offer at? - that would to me be a desperate silly move as would more likely increase the number of uptakes on the offer

He can't lower the share price offered.  He has been order to make the offer at 20p.  Today's announcement is also at 20p a share.

What it could do is to make it more difficult for the Concert Party to hit the 50% threshold specified in the original TOP order.  I don't think he will get away with that one either, as I think TOP and the CoS will still require the offer to be made in respect of the original 81m shares in issue, but who knows.

Edited by Footballfirst

Footballfirst

It looks like that may be King’s TOP plan. From the notes to the notice:

Shareholders should note that, if this resolution were passed, it could affect Mr King’s mandatory offer obligation and substantially increase the number of acceptances from existing shareholders needed for such an offer to become unconditional. Because shareholders subscribing at 20p per share are unlikely to accept an offer at the same price, the passing of the resolution may make Mr King’s offer less likely to succeed.

Edited by Footballfirst

19 hours ago, RobNox said:

The majority of Rangers fans who frequent HoF are probably shoplifters, so this boycott will actually help big Mike.

:clyay:

8 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

It looks like that may be King’s TOP plan. From the notes to the notice:

Surely that will be vetoed by the CoS thats insane he can do that to lessen the risk to his own wealth by diluting others

1 minute ago, sadj said:

Surely that will be vetoed by the CoS thats insane he can do that to lessen the risk to his own wealth by diluting others

It does sound like a bit of a loophole if King is allowed to get away with it.  

Footballfirst
1 hour ago, sadj said:

Yes. It's exactly that sort of protection that the TOP rules are meant to provide for small shareholders.

Jambof3tornado
13 hours ago, RobNox said:

It does sound like a bit of a loophole if King is allowed to get away with it.  

Cant believe he'll get away with it. The man makes Vlad look like a saint.

1 hour ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Cant believe he'll get away with it. The man makes Vlad look like a saint.

At least Dick Turpin had the courtesy of wearing a mask the GASL is an out and out crook ripping off the thick clueless supporters its all going to end bad once the money runs out and the cold shoulder arrives.

buzzbomb1958
17 hours ago, sadj said:

I noticed GASL is trying to raise £12.5mil through this share issue,my question is will he use this money like he's used everyone else's to comply with the top seems likely

1 hour ago, buzzbomb1958 said:

I noticed GASL is trying to raise £12.5mil through this share issue,my question is will he use this money like he's used everyone else's to comply with the top seems likely

includes some debt to equity. Can be guaranteed that his own portion falls into that category. Would be interesting to tick off the current loans to see which ones will just be conversions and which are new "investment"...It is almost incredible that anyone is willing to put their money into King's Rangers.

Hagar the Horrible

I am glad Phil Mad Gorilla Brain is all over this, he has first dibs on this exclusive "I am told"  "My legal insider told me that.."

Truly insightfull and deep deep under cover contacts?  Footballfirst you need to up you game because he also has exclusively revealed that "a proof is the equivalent of a trial or hearing of evidence"

Do you think he could write a book on shaving or egg sucking?

More interesting, as an aside, is that Phil has just taken aim and put Peter Lawell in his sights as target of blame for the recent on-field woes. To save you reading his irritating prose, he says that the Dafabet deal was so good it reignited Lawell's ego and belief he is the football supremo.

If it leads to more chaos and a club ruining their season from within, from a position of ridiculous strength, all the better. 

10 minutes ago, Gizmo said:

More interesting, as an aside, is that Phil has just taken aim and put Peter Lawell in his sights as target of blame for the recent on-field woes. To save you reading his irritating prose, he says that the Dafabet deal was so good it reignited Lawell's ego and belief he is the football supremo.

If it leads to more chaos and a club ruining their season from within, from a position of ridiculous strength, all the better. 

Lawell getting it tight is interesting , seems a bit of an unhappy Brendan passing blame to stop his stock falling. I don’t think Rangers banter years will be over til GASL is gone. His business acumen has to be questioned with some of the idiotic things we’ve heard like the SD deal 

21 minutes ago, Gizmo said:

I'd speculate that the Dafabet deal funds the hotel complex they are trying to build. I wouldn't be surprised if it's already allocated to that type of project (ie. They don't impact on current budgets but gain a new asset that generates new revenues).

Jambo dans les Pyrenees
57 minutes ago, Gizmo said:

Rodgers will be absolutely delighted.  He baits the hook, and it’s swallowed whole.

Does appointing failed youth coach Slippy G mean your previously lousy players (that scraped third place in the Scottish Prem) are now worth 10 times more than they were under the previous failed youth coach? Welcome to the wacky world of Sevconomics. 

Just now, JackLadd said:

Does appointing failed youth coach Slippy G mean your previously lousy players (that scraped third place in the Scottish Prem) are now worth 10 times more than they were under the previous failed youth coach? Welcome to the wacky world of Sevconomics. 

remember when whyte or was it green who bought the assets from when they went bust paid a minimum price then they valued them at tens of millions, iirc they claimed ibrox, the car park etc were worth around 70M but had only paid a pittance for them

2 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

remember when whyte or was it green who bought the assets from when they went bust paid a minimum price then they valued them at tens of millions, iirc they claimed ibrox, the car park etc were worth around 70M but had only paid a pittance for them

If Green had hired Slippy instead of Swally he might had added another zero that absurd total. Sevconomically speaking.

4 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

I see the Morelos transfer bids have dropped in value since the last transfer window

Raman Bhardwaj @STVRaman 2h2 hours ago

Rangers have rejected a bid of £3.75 million from Bordeaux for Alfredo Morelos. Bid comes on eve of Rangers’ Europa League qualifier v Maribor.

I’d seriously be biting off their hand for that amount. He’s really not very good at all. If the bids real then I’m gobsmacked they would reject that

Footballfirst
Just now, 1971fozzy said:

I’d seriously be biting off their hand for that amount. He’s really not very good at all. If the bids real then I’m gobsmacked they would reject that

I think is was Raman who originally tweeted a denial that a Chinese club had made a bid, but then retracted his comment and proceeded to tell us about the escalating €7m, €8m, €9m, ....... megaziillion bids.  

2 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

But only 6 months ago they rejected a bid of £7m or £8m or whatever it grew to :rofl:

5 hours ago, Footballfirst said:

I think is was Raman who originally tweeted a denial that a Chinese club had made a bid, but then retracted his comment and proceeded to tell us about the escalating €7m, €8m, €9m, ....... megaziillion bids.  

Kheridine Idessane at the BBC.

• Maple Leaf locked this topic