The Rangers soap opera goes on and on.

Sergio Garcia

Hagar the Horrible
11 hours ago, jambovambo said:

11 hours ago, jaywalker said:

Has that prat ever got anything correct yet? 

Yes he successfully predicted 2 directors will be resigning from Ibrox within days  as dated 14th July!!!!

Oh wait they didnt, so either he was making it up or his fake source from deep inside Ibrox was

Geoff Kilpatrick
2 minutes ago, Hagar the Horrible said:

Yes he successfully predicted 2 directors will be resigning from Ibrox within days  as dated 14th July!!!!

Oh wait they didnt, so either he was making it up or his fake source from deep inside Ibrox was

Doesn't stop the "Mulders" (I want to believe!) from lapping up every word.

9 hours ago, XB52 said:

You could have saved yourself from digging your hole deeper and deeper if you had just said you hate the snp. What a weird turn this thread has taken, thanks for ruining the last page. Now can we get back to laughing at sevco

I didn't turn it weird. I just made a throwaway comment that a bunch of people jumped upon...

11 hours ago, John Findlay said:

Personally I still believe they have done more good than bad with their money. You really shouldn't be so jealous of other people and their money. Regardless of how they came by it.

You keep saying I'm jealous. I'm not. I'm not even particularly bothered about this couple. All I've observed about them is that every few years they splurge a few million on some random spend. They're not exactly the Carnegie Foundation...I don't see why the big hoo-ha over defending their honour on here just because they spunked several million on a crappy club from Partick.

Edited by Spellczech

John Findlay
1 minute ago, Spellczech said:

You keep saying I'm jealous. I'm not. I'm not even particularly bothered about this couple. All I've observed about them is that every few years they splurge a few million on some random spend. They're not exactly the Carnegie Foundation...I don't see why the big hoo-ha over defending their honour on here just because they spunked several million on a crappy club from Partick.

No you're really not jealous. I think you're only convincing yourself.

40 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

No you're really not jealous. I think you're only convincing yourself.

Ok I get it. I have annoyed you over a dismissive comment about a some random millionaires. FFS, some people will start a fight over anything on here, Haha. Go write them a begging letter telling how you defended their honour on JKB...

Edited by Spellczech

John Findlay
12 minutes ago, Spellczech said:

Ok I get it. I have annoyed you over a dismissive comment about a some random millionaires. FFS, some people will start a fight over anything on here, Haha. Go write them a begging letter telling how you defended their honour on JKB...

Dearie me.

kirkierobroy

I did say at the time that Phake Phil was making a dangerous journey into verifiability when he predicted the resignation of directors. Previously he had relied on making regular scattergun vague predctions that occasionally (looked as if they) got it right. He's a bit like a horoscope writer on a local evening paper.

For the record I've never bought a single lottery ticket but the Weirs seem to be genuinely among the better sorts to have won big and have done more good than harm, which is as much as can be said of any of us.

Think this chap (who died just a year later) is about the most deserving lottery winner I've head of;

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/south_west/5004308.stm

Back to the script. I'm starting to really worry if Sevco have genuinely spent two mil on yon Croatian. Is there actually a real 'war chest' somewhere?

2 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

Dearie me.

Yep, I've been thinking the exact same for your last 5 or so messages on this subject...

buzzbomb1958
30 minutes ago, kirkierobroy said:

I did say at the time that Phake Phil was making a dangerous journey into verifiability when he predicted the resignation of directors. Previously he had relied on making regular scattergun vague predctions that occasionally (looked as if they) got it right. He's a bit like a horoscope writer on a local evening paper.

For the record I've never bought a single lottery ticket but the Weirs seem to be genuinely among the better sorts to have won big and have done more good than harm, which is as much as can be said of any of us.

Think this chap (who died just a year later) is about the most deserving lottery winner I've head of;

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/south_west/5004308.stm

Back to the script. I'm starting to really worry if Sevco have genuinely spent two mil on yon Croatian. Is there actually a real 'war chest' somewhere?

As the lying king stated Sevco will be run at a loss for the foreseeable future which in itself should be against the rules,If you think what they are spending they had mega money from season ticket sales so I'd imagine that the warchest has only a few shekels left and without the shirt money there is no way they will break even .You also have to remember they started with £17 mil debt so they are going to live beyond their means again, something should be done to address this craziness

brunoatemyhamster

They've had 500k in from Waghorn , and Windass is reportedly away today for £1.2m. There's your  £2million for this Croatia dude, Who they just decided to pay that for despite only having seen him play twice?

Paid a fee for Goldson and Katic ? The rest are loans or frees. 

Going to stick my neck on the line here and say there is no " Warchest ".

Tomorrow night will be crucial. Maribor should really give them a game and a bad result could really put a spanner in the works.I can see them out of Europe and Celtic in the CL and 6 points clear in the league by the end of the month.

Don't believe the bluster from the MSM . This is high stakes gambling and they have proven to be murder at it.

Edit-  Looks Like Brighton want Tavernier so call that a swap for Goldosn.

Edited by brunoatemyhamster

5 minutes ago, buzzbomb1958 said:

As the lying king stated Sevco will be run at a loss for the foreseeable future which in itself should be against the rules,If you think what they are spending they had mega money from season ticket sales so I'd imagine that the warchest has only a few shekels left and without the shirt money there is no way they will break even .You also have to remember they started with £17 mil debt so they are going to live beyond their means again, something should be done to address this craziness

It is not £17m debt that needs managed though. ie it is paper debt, soft loans at very low or no interest, not an overdraft where interest payments can get out of control and affect cashflow, leading to an inability to pay current the monthly bills = insolvency.

If you look at the paper position, Rangers, due to the value they assign to their stadium have higher net assets than Hearts and Hibs and all the rest bar Celtic. As long as they can manage their cashflow then they are fine financially. Every round in Europe helps with this. Every £ the Hun support stick in helps. They have no proper banking facilities but they seem to manage to draw down soft loans as and when they need to.

The ONLY threat to Rangers is the TP demand that King offers £10m for shares. He is saying he cannot get the money out of SA, yet he seems to be able to offer soft loans or find some other party willing to front soft loans...There is perhaps something there that is questionable. The usual RRM have loan balances and so does King under (I can't remember his offshore...) "Oasis" or something? BUt there is also some other corporate entity providing significant soft loans...About £6-7m at June17 IIRC 

kirkierobroy
35 minutes ago, brunoatemyhamster said:

Maribor should really give them a game and a bad result could really put a spanner in the works.I

Definitely what I'm hoping. Ferr play what you say about the Croatian - £2m and presumably they can't play him in Europe because he'll be cup-tied?

brunoatemyhamster
46 minutes ago, kirkierobroy said:

Definitely what I'm hoping. Ferr play what you say about the Croatian - £2m and presumably they can't play him in Europe because he'll be cup-tied?

Think hes eligable if the get to the groups. They didnt know who that dude was 2 weeks ago.Was he that good against them twice? I dont believe its £2mil. Could be structured to be that eventually, like when they win the league or get to the group stage but theres no way they shelled out 2 million cash.

weegie jambo

The BBC rumour site has a quote from the Daily Ranger saying that a former owner of Crystal Palace says they have a mystery sugar daddy that is backing them! The zombies refute the rumour apparently! Anyone heard this one?

brunoatemyhamster
33 minutes ago, weegie jambo said:

The BBC rumour site has a quote from the Daily Ranger saying that a former owner of Crystal Palace says they have a mystery sugar daddy that is backing them! The zombies refute the rumour apparently! Anyone heard this one?

Simon Jordan mentioned it on talksport i think. I listen to him quite a lot and he seems clued up. Hes also mentioned a few times that hes very good friends with someone on theSt Mirren board. Could be his source.

6 hours ago, weegie jambo said:

It’s meant to be linked back to some Russian chancer.

the jambo poet

kind of related....

Mike Ashley takes over House of Fraser in 90m deal.... a snip if he can turn them around. Quite a big name in the retail sector.

looks like he has saved them from going under as earlier reports suggested they were heading into admin....sounds familiar.

On 08/08/2018 at 11:44, brunoatemyhamster said:

They've had 500k in from Waghorn , and Windass is reportedly away today for £1.2m. There's your  £2million for this Croatia dude, Who they just decided to pay that for despite only having seen him play twice?

Paid a fee for Goldson and Katic ? The rest are loans or frees. 

Going to stick my neck on the line here and say there is no " Warchest ".

Tomorrow night will be crucial. Maribor should really give them a game and a bad result could really put a spanner in the works.I can see them out of Europe and Celtic in the CL and 6 points clear in the league by the end of the month.

Don't believe the bluster from the MSM . This is high stakes gambling and they have proven to be murder at it.

Edit-  Looks Like Brighton want Tavernier so call that a swap for Goldosn.

They have an absolute charmed life right now. Their path to the EL group stages is the easiest faced by any Scottish club since the EL began. Doubtless they will now make it there, and their high-stakes gambling will have paid off. Plus they have attracted some decent fees for some very mediocre players. Wonder what they will bank for Windass? I bet it’s a damn sight more than they were prepared to offer for Lafferty.

brunoatemyhamster
40 minutes ago, Doc Rob said:

They have an absolute charmed life right now. Their path to the EL group stages is the easiest faced by any Scottish club since the EL began. Doubtless they will now make it there, and their high-stakes gambling will have paid off. Plus they have attracted some decent fees for some very mediocre players. Wonder what they will bank for Windass? I bet it’s a damn sight more than they were prepared to offer for Lafferty.

I still hold out hope for next week. 3 Dodgy goals last night. Maribor looked like they have 2 goals in them , at least they did in the first half.

Lucks got to run out some time.

brunoatemyhamster
1 hour ago, the jambo poet said:

kind of related....

Mike Ashley takes over House of Fraser in 90m deal.... a snip if he can turn them around. Quite a big name in the retail sector.

looks like he has saved them from going under as earlier reports suggested they were heading into admin....sounds familiar.

I look forward to seeing the Ralph Lauren shirts with a 70% discount sticker on them , right next to the Sevco tops.

And picking up a giant House of Fraser mug at the till.

132goals1958
23 minutes ago, brunoatemyhamster said:

I still hold out hope for next week. 3 Dodgy goals last night. Maribor looked like they have 2 goals in them , at least they did in the first half.

Lucks got to run out some time.

I think Maribor can match the result, or better still score 2 goals over 90 mins without reply.

On ‎07‎/‎08‎/‎2018 at 22:17, John Findlay said:

Their perogative. Could have really wasted it by giving it to the Conservatives, Labour  or the Lib Dems.

the colour of their rosette doesn't make any of them worth of any of the publics support, couldnae get a sheet of paper between any of these self serving organisations, in it for themselves, the people/voters problems are a hinderance/help, side line whichever but not important compared to their careers.

Edited by reaths17

John Findlay
11 minutes ago, reaths17 said:

the colour of their rosette doesn't make any of them worth of any of the publics support, couldnae get a sheet of paper between any of these self serving organisations, in it for themselves, the people/voters problems are a hinderance/help, side line whichever but not important compared to their careers.

No argument from me on the above.

Seymour M Hersh
On 08/08/2018 at 20:59, Armageddon said:

It’s meant to be linked back to some Russian chancer.

:wtfvlad: Chancer? I'll see you outside!! :laugh:

brunoatemyhamster
6 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

:wtfvlad: Chancer? I'll see you outside!! :laugh:

" Just you wait there till i park ma Submarine! ":callme:

kirkierobroy

Don't think Sevco's route to the EL has been especially easy. Croatian teams usually do for Scottish teams and Maribor are generally handy, and hopefully will come back next week.

Does the Mike Ashley deal mean that in future HoF will ditch all the upscale stuff and start selling pure trackies an trainers, man?

The Old Tolbooth
On 8/8/2018 at 14:24, weegie jambo said:

Image may contain: text

On 07/08/2018 at 22:08, Sir Vladimir of Romanov said:

Donated to the SNP. 

:jj_facepalm:

This x £161M 

i wouldnt give them or any political party 1 penny of my winnings pretty sure they'd find a way to take a cut of it anyway 

Forever Hearts
On 07/08/2018 at 18:13, Spellczech said:

How does one link to the other? I called them muppets because I don't approve of people who retire early due to obesity spending their benefits on lottery tickets...Also sure I remember the man saying that one of the first things he would buy would be a box at Ibrox.

You're way wide of the mark. He worked all his days as an STV camera man and has never claimed a penny in benefits. He also owned his own house long before the lottery win and has never gave a penny to Rangers. 

9 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

You're way wide of the mark. He worked all his days as an STV camera man and has never claimed a penny in benefits. He also owned his own house long before the lottery win and has never gave a penny to Rangers. 

Fine, whatever. I thought I recalled from 7 years ago the news report said they both took early retirement due to poor health and showed them both stumbling around and obese. It really was just a throwaway comment and not worth all this fuss...

3 minutes ago, Spellczech said:

Fine, whatever. I thought I recalled from 7 years ago the news report said they both took early retirement due to poor health and showed them both stumbling around and obese. It really was just a throwaway comment and not worth all this fuss...

Sad to see not even an apology being given

It was all you had to do but oh no you prefer to still act as if you had told the truth rather than admit you made it all up

On 08/08/2018 at 08:48, 132goals1958 said:

A complete waste giving money to any political party.A bunch of drama queens the lot of them.

Not sure about that.. it's an open secret down in Westminster,  give money to the Tories gets you a peerage....

Cash for honours I think it's called... 

10 minutes ago, jumpship said:

Not sure about that.. it's an open secret down in Westminster,  give money to the Tories gets you a peerage....

Cash for honours I think it's called... 

Cash for honours? It hasn't worked for sevco... They've won nothing

brunoatemyhamster
4 minutes ago, Elmore said:

Cash for honours? It hasn't worked for sevco... They've won nothing

Cash is the key word here. If it was Credit they'd be pushing hard.

:wonga:

37 minutes ago, Spellczech said:

Or conversely just a load of shit.

Big Slim Stylee
1 hour ago, Spellczech said:

Your tone and the comment has been arrogant and unnecessary. . You’re getting the panning you deserve. Suck it up.

1 hour ago, CJGJ said:

Sad to see not even an apology being given

It was all you had to do but oh no you prefer to still act as if you had told the truth rather than admit you made it all up

Apology to who? I'm told they are Partick fans so I doubt they come on here. Get over yourself, stop being a righteous prig...

17 minutes ago, Big Slim Stylee said:

Your tone and the comment has been arrogant and unnecessary. . You’re getting the panning you deserve. Suck it up.

see above (the first bit)

Edited by Spellczech

45 minutes ago, jaywalker said:

Or conversely just a load of shit.

Fair enough. Maybe. It was 7 years ago. Who do you want me to apologise to?  I'm getting the feeling this is the SNP cyberwarrior tagteam that I've upset. I'm apolitical so Mr Salmond can PM me if he thinks he is owed an apology by proxy...

Edited by Spellczech

Quite bizarre that they hate big Mike so much.

Considering that his money helped to keep their club alive.

:rofl:

I remember at first, he was the latest billionaire that was going to put them up beside Real Madrid.

buzzbomb1958

Typical Sevco fans blaming everyone except the right people for the death of Rangers FC , Ashley kept them alive a little bit longer before they decided to walk away from their dying club,the death of the tribute act can't come quick enough for me

• Maple Leaf locked this topic