The Rangers soap opera goes on and on.

Sergio Garcia

2 hours ago, Rents said:

The 3.5 million will be in instalments over 3 years or something.

The boy recently had open heart surgery its a big risk.

Dave King had to have open heart surgery after hearing the price?  Did they not have to take that player from Brighton on loan because they couldn't pay?  So that's four and a half million alone to Brighton and a few other player to buy. I hope it skins the arse of them. 

2 hours ago, Deevers said:

I would doubt that 3.5 million is the figure involved. More spin to make them look like big players in the transfer market. What ever the figure it will no doubt be on the never, never. Any money up front will come from the season ticket pot. What ever way you look at it unless a huge refinancing is done they are skating on very thin ice.

Excellent point regarding the true cost of these signings.  What a pathetic club they are.  Doing this so they can look like they're still big players. 

...a bit disco

Rangers: New SFA chief Ian Maxwell to hold talks with Ibrox club but defends independence

New Scottish FA chief executive Ian Maxwell will speak to Rangers chairman Dave King to address any concerns he has about its dealings with the club.

The boy's just in the door and kowtowing already.

Farcical.

4 minutes ago, ...a bit disco said:

Rangers: New SFA chief Ian Maxwell to hold talks with Ibrox club but defends independence

New Scottish FA chief executive Ian Maxwell will speak to Rangers chairman Dave King to address any concerns he has about its dealings with the club.

Farcical.

I other words, I'm bending over and ready for you Dave.

The SFA. You really couldn't make it up.

...a bit disco
1 minute ago, Deevers said:

Hope he's well lubed up.

6 minutes ago, Deevers said:

This shit doesn't seem to happen in England.  Something needs to be done to dilute their power. 

28 minutes ago, ...a bit disco said:

Farcical.

To be fair, the only quotes are perfectly fine from Maxwell.  It doesn't actually say he is just meeting King.

"My door is always open and I'll always be here to speak to any club about any concerns they have," Maxwell said.

3 minutes ago, Lovecraft said:

To be fair, the only quotes are perfectly fine from Maxwell.  It doesn't actually say he is just meeting King.

"My door is always open and I'll always be here to speak to any club about any concerns they have," Maxwell said.

A general quote about any club having concerns and the headlines are SFA to hold talks with rangers. Its a BBC article. I thought it was the sun or the record. The lisence fee payers deserve better. Thank feck I don't have to pay for a licence. Paying for a TV lisence so Billy Dodds can get some pocket money when he's out of a job. Yeah, sure!

33 minutes ago, Elmore said:

A general quote about any club having concerns and the headlines are SFA to hold talks with rangers. Its a BBC article. I thought it was the sun or the record. The lisence fee payers deserve better. Thank feck I don't have to pay for a licence. Paying for a TV lisence so Billy Dodds can get some pocket money when he's out of a job. Yeah, sure!

The SFA are little more than lickspittals for both sides of the Old Firm.  If they had any balls at all King would have been brought to account for some of the things he has said. Just think of the way Romanov was dealt with for having the temerity to suggest that they were less than honest.

Edited by Deevers

SectionDJambo
7 minutes ago, Deevers said:

The SFA are little more than lickspittals for both sides of the Old Firm.  If they had any balls at all King would have been brought to account for some of the things he has said. Just think of the way Romanov was dealt with for having the temerity to suggest that they were less than honest.

You are right, but the difference is the crawling Scottish press coverage. Romanov was an easy target for them, and the SFA. King and Rangers will be reported differently by the cheerleading media, and dealt with differently by an SFA who are the essence of different rules for different clubs.

This is why Romanov described them as corrupt. Unfortunately, he was less than honest and straightforward himself,  leaving himself, and Hearts, exposed to the xenophobic rantings of creeps like those on BBC Sportscene.

Some clubs are more equal than others in the eyes of the SFA.

As for the SMSM - none of them fit to be called journalists.

11 minutes ago, SectionDJambo said:

You are right, but the difference is the crawling Scottish press coverage. Romanov was an easy target for them, and the SFA. King and Rangers will be reported differently by the cheerleading media, and dealt with differently by an SFA who are the essence of different rules for different clubs.

This is why Romanov described them as corrupt. Unfortunately, he was less than honest and straightforward himself,  leaving himself, and Hearts, exposed to the xenophobic rantings of creeps like those on BBC Sportscene.

It's why the game here will always languish in the doldrums. A governing body that's totally bent and a press that ignores the corruption.

20 minutes ago, SectionDJambo said:

Lucky for Rangers King isn't a convicted criminal and settles with courts favourably.

1 hour ago, Deevers said:

Vlad wasn't the chairman of the club, so they can't play that card with king. The chairman of the holding company bollocks is just that.  He should have to face the SFA like anyone else involved in Scottish football. 

1 hour ago, Elmore said:

When asked directly if he would be speaking to King, he said ‘I’ll be speaking to all the clubs’ so no then as King’s a director of the holding company otherwise he’d have failed the fit & proper:laugh:

they then go go on to mention the SFA made record profits and would share £10.4M between the clubs, giving each an eight figure payout. Must be including the pennies:laugh:

2 minutes ago, Rudolf said:

When asked directly if he would be speaking to King, he said ‘I’ll be speaking to all the clubs’ so no then as King’s a director of the holding company otherwise he’d have failed the fit & proper:laugh:

they then go go on to mention the SFA made record profits and would share £10.4M between the clubs, giving each an eight figure payout. Must be including the pennies:laugh:

Eight figutes! :laugh:   you're right. If king isn't part if the football club, why are they even entertaining him?  Until he is on the board of the football club, he shouldn't be allowed anywhere near the SFA offices. How the feck are other clubs letting him get away with this?  Shitebags the lot of them. That includes our board. That's my only criticism of Ann Budge. She doesn't seem to be as outspoken on the running of the game as she was when she first got involved. The fact thary not one other club's chairman/ chairwoman is willing to question this. Do we need the old firms dirty dollar that much? Feck em

kirkierobroy

Isn't there some doubt about whether King dare return to Scotland, never mind bang on any doors at the SFA?

jock _turd
11 minutes ago, kirkierobroy said:

Isn't there some doubt about whether King dare return to Scotland, never mind bang on any doors at the SFA?

Interesting point I doubt any other man in the street could have got away with the shite he has spraffed in court and not been called for contempt... and yet absolutely nothing has been done or said by anybody. He lied in open court and nothing has been done.

1 minute ago, jock _turd said:

Interesting point I doubt any other man in the street could have got away with the shite he has spraffed in court and not been called for contempt... and yet absolutely nothing has been done or said by anybody. He lied in open court and nothing has been done.

The quintessential British club that couldn't give a shire about the law. Amazed what that club are allowed to get away with. Other clubs should keep these King quotes handy incase they get pulled up this season. The SFA can't find anyone guilty of anything. 

Rangers are able to enter Uefa cup after SFA give them a silver rating

Now that will upset a few on here along with their allies at Parkhead

7 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

Allies at Parkhead?  Your mates chuffed at the sfa's decision?  

9 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

UEFA have wised up to the “issues” that are prevalent in many national associations. They now do their own due diligence. Being nominated is not enough anymore.

Turkishcap
6 hours ago, Rents said:

The 3.5 million will be in instalments over 3 years or something.

The boy recently had open heart surgery its a big risk.

Sure he has been stitched back up.

26 minutes ago, ghkjambo said:

UEFA have wised up to the “issues” that are prevalent in many national associations. They now do their own due diligence. Being nominated is not enough anymore.

So they still might not get to play in Europe?  Here's hoping!

Spellczech
5 hours ago, jambovambo said:

sorry for all the ‘tic quotes but ...

Only in Scotland could a company go bust for tax evasion and then come back as a phoenix company and within a couple of years end up in the possession of a guy who is a convicted tax evader...

54 minutes ago, Spellczech said:

Only in Scotland could a company go bust for tax evasion and then come back as a phoenix company and within a couple of years end up in the possession of a guy who is a convicted tax evader...

No doubt the GASL is very slippery and cunning as a fox he has fooled/conned the ORCS to stump up hard cash for him to use, he has conned slippy G to front the con and it might just work it is costing him not a jot he is a very good con artist that is for sure.

Hagar the Horrible
5 hours ago, ...a bit disco said:

Farcical.

Heard him on the radio he was all apologetic to Rangers and King

5 minutes ago, Hagar the Horrible said:

Heard him on the radio he was all apologetic to Rangers and King

You must be hearing things for he was not apologetic at all and simply spoke in general terms

Still if you have his  apology on tape or in writing feel free to publish it just in case it has been missed

We would not want any fake news after all would we

Footballfirst
2 hours ago, CJGJ said:

That information was published around four weeks ago in the May update of the licensing status.

The June update has just been published and is identical to May's publication.  That's not a surprise as the last reviewed date is April 2018 in both May's and June's updates

buzzbomb1958
2 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

That information was published around four weeks ago in the May update of the licensing status.

The June update has just been published and is identical to May's publication.  That's not a surprise as the last reviewed date is April 2018 in both May's and June's updates

Uefa have their own procedures to go through yet and word is there are questions to ask so they are not cleared yet

2 hours ago, CJGJ said:

So pleased for you!!

KyleLafferty

They’ve just got Micheal Beale as a coach from Liverpool. I’ve followed him for a while and listened to all the podcasts, what ex players have said. He’s a top coach, sadly for us that will improve them.

2 minutes ago, jambovambo said:

Good on Aston Villa for repaying their debt rather than doing the old switcheroo bumping the tax payer for £100 million and claiming they are the same club.

17 hours ago, CJGJ said:

:lol:

You must be buzzing.

6 minutes ago, KyleLafferty said:

They’ve just got Micheal Beale as a coach from Liverpool. I’ve followed him for a while and listened to all the podcasts, what ex players have said. He’s a top coach, sadly for us that will improve them.

the only thing that will improve them is paying back the taxes they stole from the people to fund the fans and murrays ego trip, give up the trophies they cheated to get and apologise to the british people.....along with murray doing time for instigating the cheating.

Edited by reaths17

...a bit disco

"Allies at Parkhead."

xgjt5AI.gif

18 hours ago, CJGJ said:

Can you show us the UEFA quote confirming their participation or are you getting a bit ahead of yourself here. 

You’re clearly excited but surely better to wait until official confirmation before gloating? 

alwaysthereinspirit
2 minutes ago, Rudolf said:

Can you show us the UEFA quote confirming their participation or are you getting a bit ahead of yourself here. 

You’re clearly excited but surely better to wait until official confirmation before gloating? 

Newco fans grasping at straws once again. Love it.

buzzbomb1958
27 minutes ago, alwaysthereinspirit said:

Newco fans grasping at straws once again. Love it.

Eufa make the final decision once they have checked every team to see if they have adhered to the FPP rules,I'd be staggered if Sevco pass the test and the SFA would have a lot of questions to answer

Dirty Deeds
1 hour ago, buzzbomb1958 said:

Eufa make the final decision once they have checked every team to see if they have adhered to the FPP rules,I'd be staggered if Sevco pass the test and the SFA would have a lot of questions to answer

If Uefa are doing the checking why would the SFA be accountable?

buzzbomb1958
16 minutes ago, Dirty Deeds said:

If Uefa are doing the checking why would the SFA be accountable?

The SFA gave Sevco a silver certificate meaning they pass on most criteria ,but the FPP means you can only get a eufa place if you have less than so much debt ,I don't think 27 mil will be alright if EUFA block SEVCO then the SFA will be told to explain how they didn't know the situation.As EUFA have explained you cannot go into debt just to make money from European competition when other clubs who did not qualify are better run

I am expecting Rangers to be in Europe next year. By all accounts (pardon the pun) it makes a mockery of FFP and the rulebook. Just like 2012. 

However with evidence given under oath and some bloggers alleging multi million pound fraud from that episode, perhaps there might be more scrutiny this time around. 

I am for fairness, if they dont comply they shouldnt get a license. Been watching Scottish football long enough to know fairness and rules apply differently. However King firing shots at the authorities might have soured the milk of goodwill or point towards bad news regarding FFP scrutiny coming down the pike. 

Loving the Rangers saga.

1 minute ago, Phage said:

I am expecting Rangers to be in Europe next year. By all accounts (pardon the pun) it makes a mockery of FFP and the rulebook. Just like 2012. 

However with evidence given under oath and some bloggers alleging multi million pound fraud from that episode, perhaps there might be more scrutiny this time around. 

I am for fairness, if they dont comply they shouldnt get a license. Been watching Scottish football long enough to know fairness and rules apply differently. However King firing shots at the authorities might have soured the milk of goodwill or point towards bad news regarding FFP scrutiny coming down the pike. 

Loving the Rangers saga.

Re loving the Rangers saga. This is the best thread that's ever appeared on the web. Every time I see a new post I think, this is it, they are dead. I won't stop dreaming until this thread is dead. I pray and hope that Stevie the gangster's cuckold is the last through of the dice that they can't afford. With no new investment, how are they able to spend the millions they currently are?    This time next year, we might be still drunk celebrating. Come on!

buzzbomb1958
2 minutes ago, Elmore said:

Re loving the Rangers saga. This is the best thread that's ever appeared on the web. Every time I see a new post I think, this is it, they are dead. I won't stop dreaming until this thread is dead. I pray and hope that Stevie the gangster's cuckold is the last through of the dice that they can't afford. With no new investment, how are they able to spend the millions they currently are?    This time next year, we might be still drunk celebrating. Come on!

I would think season ticket money will be pouring out of ibroke at the moment,I would say Sevco will have to win the spl ,uefa cup Scottish cup and league cup and sell a player for 12 mill just to break even , I'd say tick tock

• Maple Leaf locked this topic