Sergio Garcia

Dirty Deeds
36 minutes ago, jambo1961 said:

That guys seriously obsessed like that Sergio Hobo was/is with us 

True but he makes money out of it.

Geoff Kilpatrick
5 minutes ago, Dirty Deeds said:

Especially when his site is constantly linked.

Footballfirst

What's the chances of UEFA having a look under the bonnet of Rangers finances?

https://www.uefa.com/insideuefa/about-uefa/news/newsid=2560573.html

The Investigatory Chamber of the UEFA Club Financial Control Body (CFCB) has decided to refer Italian club AC Milan to the Adjudicatory Chamber of the CFCB for breach of the Financial Fair Play regulations, in particular the break-even requirement.

After careful examination of all the documentation and explanations provided by the club, the CFCB Investigatory Chamber considers that the circumstances of the case do not allow the conclusion of a settlement agreement.

In particular, the CFCB Investigatory Chamber is of the opinion that, among other factors, there remains uncertainties in relation to the refinancing of the loan and the notes to be paid back in October 2018.

The Adjudicatory Chamber will make a decision on this case in due course.

The CFCB Investigatory Chamber will further communicate in June its other decisions in relation to the monitoring of the clubs under investigation or under settlement agreement.

Edited by Footballfirst

AlimOzturk

Paying 2.6 million for Martin Skrtel. The ex liverpool defender who is 33. 

BelgeJambo
4 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

What's the chances of UEFA having a look under the bonnet of Rangers finances?

https://www.uefa.com/insideuefa/about-uefa/news/newsid=2560573.html

The Investigatory Chamber of the UEFA Club Financial Control Body (CFCB) has decided to refer Italian club AC Milan to the Adjudicatory Chamber of the CFCB for breach of the Financial Fair Play regulations, in particular the break-even requirement.

After careful examination of all the documentation and explanations provided by the club, the CFCB Investigatory Chamber considers that the circumstances of the case do not allow the conclusion of a settlement agreement.

In particular, the CFCB Investigatory Chamber is of the opinion that, among other factors, there remains uncertainties in relation to the refinancing of the loan and the notes to be paid back in October 2018.

The Adjudicatory Chamber will make a decision on this case in due course.

The CFCB Investigatory Chamber will further communicate in June its other decisions in relation to the monitoring of the clubs under investigation or under settlement agreement.

FF what’s the chances of Sevco falling similar foul of this

i would of thought their financial investigation wouldn’t have to go as far as this as it is pretty  clear cut they are living far above their means

Footballfirst
2 minutes ago, BelgeJambo said:

FF what’s the chances of Sevco falling similar foul of this

i would of thought their financial investigation wouldn’t have to go as far as this as it is pretty  clear cut they are living far above their means

I would have thought that they would have failed the test for last season, far less for this coming season.  As things stand the SFA has already awarded them a licence for 2018/19.  Whether or not that has been given on the guarantee of some debt for equity conversion, I don't know.  Let's hope that it does have conditions attached and that UEFA are on the ball.

I really hope they are paying £2.6m for a pushing 34 y/o crock that is too effed to play Slovakia friendlies. Get him signed!

buzzbomb1958
1 hour ago, JackLadd said:

I really hope they are paying £2.6m for a pushing 34 y/o crock that is too effed to play Slovakia friendlies. Get him signed!

Anything to sell season ticket Skyrtle has been finished for 2 yr plus he likes a bit Charlie what could possibly go wrong

21 minutes ago, buzzbomb1958 said:

Anything to sell season ticket Skyrtle has been finished for 2 yr plus he likes a bit Charlie what could possibly go wrong

Looks like it was a red top moonbeam anyway as they don't have the cash to sign him. Per fuhrer fuhrer anyway.

Seymour M Hersh
8 hours ago, Footballfirst said:

I would have thought that they would have failed the test for last season, far less for this coming season.  As things stand the SFA has already awarded them a licence for 2018/19.  Whether or not that has been given on the guarantee of some debt for equity conversion, I don't know.  Let's hope that it does have conditions attached and that UEFA are on the ball.

It's been awarded because they are "the peepul" and the SFA agree with that. Financial stability didn't enter the equation!

Dalstonjambo
On 5/18/2018 at 23:35, Jambo-Fox said:

Naismith, Lafferty, Berra albeit via the championship 

So not from the EPL then. 

11 hours ago, AlimOzturk said:

Paying 2.6 million for Martin Skrtel. The ex liverpool defender who is 33. 

They have no money for this phantom signing its just a guise to full more ORCs into buying more season tickets.

brunoatemyhamster

Skrtel not one of Slippys targets according to the Herald. 

50 minutes ago, tntjambo said:

They have no money for this phantom signing its just a guise to full more ORCs into buying more season tickets.

I think Rangers have money but just for the season, they   aren't planning further ahead  than that and are saying so 

It might not be enough but certainly more than last season and that was a few bob

Great watching them waste it in there desperation to catch the other cheek 

Edited by jambo1961

Spellczech
54 minutes ago, jambo1961 said:

I think Rangers have money but just for the season, they   aren't planning further ahead  than that and are saying so 

It might not be enough but certainly more than last season and that was a few bob

Great watching them waste it in there desperation to catch the other cheek 

The irony is amazing - Half of Scottish football almost went bust trying to keep up with them, and now they are back from being bust and they are the only ones doing it but to try to keep up with Celtic! Mind-boggling that they do this...

jambovambo

BREAKING: AC Milan face likely exclusion from next season's Europa League competition after failing to meet the FFP break-even requirement.

twitter yesterday

N Lincs Jambo
1 hour ago, jambovambo said:

BREAKING: AC Milan face likely exclusion from next season's Europa League competition after failing to meet the FFP break-even requirement.

twitter yesterday

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44218554

Interestingly the BBC article doesn't mention exclusion as one of the possible sanctions..... I know your source was different though.

N Lincs Jambo
1 minute ago, SUTOL said:

Exclusion is 8th out of 9 possible sanctions. 

Cheers! I hadn't clicked on that link

Sevco are a radioactive and bent franchise. Get them kicked out yoofa! They make Milan look like choirboys.

36 minutes ago, SUTOL said:

Exclusion is 8th out of 9 possible sanctions. 

You would think that would be the automatic sanction imposed in the event of being found in breach. 

itsnomarooned
On ‎20‎/‎05‎/‎2018 at 23:54, tian447 said:

Besiktas are lining up a loan move for Rangers striker Alfredo Morelos. The Turkish outfit are keen on the Colombian, whose value dropped after a run of one goal in 10 games. (Sunday Mail, print edition)

£10 million, aye? :rofl:

Bit of artistic licence to describe a single goal in 10 games as a "run".

24 minutes ago, itsnomarooned said:

Bit of artistic licence to describe a single goal in 10 games as a "run".

Firing more blanks than a Vasectomy Clinic! :lol:

18 hours ago, Footballfirst said:

I’d genuinely love to know what circumstances would have to exist before the SFA would withhold a licence to Sevco. Satan skating to work springs to mind.

19 hours ago, Dirty Deeds said:

So did Sergey, at a tenner a ******-shot via PM.

If that is true from Phil Macgobbledygook that there are 2 more resignations "pending" to get beyond the accounting period, and these "loans" are going to be called in, then they are donald ducked. No question.

The cheerleaders totally glossed over the two recent resignations when they posted King's bullshit PR fluff. More to come on this, no question. 

Spellczech
6 hours ago, jambovambo said:

twitter yesterday

I foresee a busy summer of letter writing over on Hibs.net...

43 minutes ago, Spellczech said:

I foresee a busy summer of letter writing over on Hibs.net...

and Kilmarnock.net ..

jambovambo

Poor old Jim Traynor is getting blamed for the Skrpal fiasco on FollowFollow. 

They think the whole exercise in leaking some famous names was a stupid waste of time. 

Two weeks after they renewed their season tickets. ?

twitter

14 minutes ago, dickdangleberry said:

Little more than a PR stunt to encourage season ticket sales and possibly to convince Gerrard that they are "serious players" in the transfer market. I wonder what he makes of it all and is having second thoughts. His expectations of who he might have in his team must be evaporating pretty quickly.

1 hour ago, jambovambo said:

Poor old Jim Traynor is getting blamed for the Skrpal fiasco on FollowFollow. 

They think the whole exercise in leaking some famous names was a stupid waste of time. 

Two weeks after they renewed their season tickets. ?

twitter

When will they figure out that the real enemies of Rangers are from within the club?

And have ben for years, potentially starting with Struth, if not before.

Edited by DETTY29

How does tapping up work and do the authorities even care about it anymore? We have the Jack Ross situation yesterday, he had pretty much agreed terms before any official approach had been made. In the Skertel story it says that Stevie G spoke with the player before he was even the manager about coming to Rangers? I know some of the details of the Arfield deal and again, deal was pretty much in place before any officials from either club spoke. All done through agents of other players at other clubs, official contact never happened until the deal was pretty much agreed. Do we even have rules about this sort of thing anymore? 

jambovambo

The Great Unwashed. 

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/

SFA director who ruled on Rangers called Ibrox fans 'the great unwashed'

Gary Hughes is fighting for his job as the SFA launched a probe into the comments made in a magazine interview.

football-news/sfa-director-who-ruled-rangers-12586575

Traynor’s tentacles ..,

Edited by jambovambo

4 minutes ago, jambovambo said:

The Great Unwashed. 

Gary Hughes is fighting for his job as the SFA launched a probe into the comments made in a magazine interview.

Traynor’s tentacles ..,

Really scraping the bottom of that barrel now!

John Findlay

He said it 12 years ago.  No case to answer. That club no longer exists. As a victim of alleged child sex abuse will confirm.

Hagar the Horrible

So I wonder if the Turkish papers are full of Fenerbahce: wont release Skrtel from his Sukru Saracoglu THE HELL?

Skrtel wants to play for his boyhood heroes,  player unsellted, now wants a free transfer is that how it works? They still think thats how it works?

Slippy G must have a modicum of an awakening that something smells off here?  £6m transfer and £60k-pw is nothing for Liverpool’s youth academy, surely Rangers can match that?

Hagar the Horrible
12 minutes ago, jambovambo said:

The Great Unwashed. 

Traynor’s tentacles ..,

His Lawyers should direct that complaint to the liquidators,  12 years ago,  FFS  and its in context with the story, nobody complained then when it was published

Spellczech
23 minutes ago, jambovambo said:

The Great Unwashed. 

Traynor’s tentacles ..,

I suspect they've been called worse. Bit hypocritical coming from a Celtic fan though...

JamboAl1965

Seriously. A group who refers to their rivals as taigs and and sing about being up to their knees in ........ are upset about a hygiene based jibe? Heard it all now 

brunoatemyhamster
59 minutes ago, jambovambo said:

The Great Unwashed. 

Traynor’s tentacles ..,

Chairman of the audit commitee? Up for re election next month? Hmmmm

Stevie G probably thinks 60k a week is cheap as hell.  Imagine him on the phone saying "60k a week, is that all?  Hang on, I will phone King"

This is all gonna end so well.

Get ready for more "Rangers" fans to be signed, like last years strategy. 

It's kinda like.........  Gerrard doesn't have anything to do with the signings.....   of Rangers fans Murphy, Arfield and McGregor.........

Edited by Lovecraft

jambovambo

“Gary Ralston @daily_record - I have some unpleasant words for you.
You are a talentless, lowlife, sycophantic useful idiot to a regime that is destroying your own beloved new football club.

Should I resign from my job in 12 years time?”

TheTributeAct on twitter

2 minutes ago, jambovambo said:

“Gary Ralston @daily_record - I have some unpleasant words for you.
You are a talentless, lowlife, sycophantic useful idiot to a regime that is destroying your own beloved new football club.

Should I resign from my job in 12 years time?”

TheTributeAct on twitter

good tweet! The same club bs was killed by TRIFC founder Charles Green's counsel Jonathan Brown in 2015 in the court of session - Charlie bought a basket of assets - NOT the club. Rangers died.

3 hours ago, John Findlay said:

He said it 12 years ago.  No case to answer. That club no longer exists. As a victim of alleged child sex abuse will confirm.

Good stuff

More for the old club v new club (but keeping titles whatever anyone says) debate 

• Maple Leaf locked this topic