The Rangers soap opera goes on and on.

Sergio Garcia

SuperstarSteve

Just imagine if they stayed dead, everything being reported on, in Scottish football, would be about exactly that! Scottish ****ing football. 

instead we get rangers this, rangers that! Hearts signed Naismith, why didn't rangers sign Naismith? Aberdeen finish 2nd for the 4th year running, but forget that, when will rangers put up a challenge again? We need a strong rangers.

Rangers bring nothing but shame to this game, literally nothing but shame and I'm sick to the backteeth of having to listen to our game being centred around a club who ****ing died and genuinely bring nothing good to the table, apart from their BLUE POUND! 

Which unfortunately see's every club roll over and take it up arse because money is more important. Disgusts me. 

its time they were kicked the **** out of Scottish football for good! Then maybe we can get back to discussion what really matters... every other club in Scottish football, who actually obey by the rules of the game. 

Nope let's just pretend rangers never died and all clubs bar the OF remain irrelevant 

Ps.. not having a go at anyone, purely just a rant for the sake of ranting! HHGH

Greenbank2
4 minutes ago, SuperstarSteve said:

Just imagine if they stayed dead, everything being reported on, in Scottish football, would be about exactly that! Scottish ****ing football. 

instead we get rangers this, rangers that! Hearts signed Naismith, why didn't rangers sign Naismith? Aberdeen finish 2nd for the 4th year running, but forget that, when will rangers put up a challenge again? We need a strong rangers.

Rangers bring nothing but shame to this game, literally nothing but shame and I'm sick to the backteeth of having to listen to our game being centred around a club who ****ing died and genuinely bring nothing good to the table, apart from their BLUE POUND! 

Which unfortunately see's every club roll over and take it up arse because money is more important. Disgusts me. 

its time they were kicked the **** out of Scottish football for good! Then maybe we can get back to discussion what really matters... every other club in Scottish football, who actually obey by the rules of the game. 

Nope let's just pretend rangers never died and all clubs bar the OF remain irrelevant 

Ps.. not having a go at anyone, purely just a rant for the sake of ranting! HHGH

but a very good rant!!!!!!

TyphoonJambo
10 minutes ago, SuperstarSteve said:

A good rant though, one that makes even Jonjo look like a mildly spoken old man. Well done sir.?

alwaysthereinspirit
25 minutes ago, SuperstarSteve said:

Still Scotland’s shame. Forever and a day it seems. Sad.

The Real Maroonblood
32 minutes ago, SuperstarSteve said:

:thumbsup:

I despise Rangers but have to admit that I wouldn't want to see them thrown out of Scottish football.

What I would like to see is them admit that they are a new club and forget the titles earned by their previous incarnation, take major steps to stop this sectarian pish spouted by their fans, and move towards becoming a decent responsible club rather than the collection of arseholes they appear to be.

Do you think I'm asking too much?

3 minutes ago, redjambo said:

I despise Rangers but have to admit that I wouldn't want to see them thrown out of Scottish football.

What I would like to see is them admit that they are a new club and forget the titles earned by their previous incarnation, take major steps to stop this sectarian pish spouted by their fans, and move towards becoming a decent responsible club rather than the collection of arseholes they appear to be.

Don't know about too much - for most of that given the attitudes that pervade the club and its supporters, the impossible I would say.

The Real Maroonblood
5 minutes ago, redjambo said:

Yes, you are asking too much.

I would want them exterminated but it won’t happen.

2 hours ago, Spellczech said:

It is very normal when you take a company over, especially tech companies, to buy just the assets not the company itself. Reason is that you want the brands, the customers etc but you do not want the liabilities, particularly unknown liabilities at the date of purchase. The tricky thing for Rangers is that they want all the intangibles, the history and achievements alongside the brand, badges, stadium etc but they want none of the tax bills, historic sex abuse cases etc. Usually with football clubs the only way you can get the history is to buy the whole club, the company. This is why Ann bought Hearts out of administration, not just cherry-picking Tynecastle, badges etc Vlad lost control of the whole shebang, and Ann bought everything. Our history remains intact. This is not the case with Rangers, regardless of whatever shoddy deal was done with whomever was at the SFA at that time. King paid Ashley a few million for the badges when he learned White had mortgaged them, what price 50+ League titles? 

Interesting technical question would be, if an historic sex abuse claim arose at Hearts tomorrow, how would our club deal with it? I personally have no doubt whatsoever that our owner would face up to it even if it cost the club £1m...

To me this sex abuse case is proof positive that Rangers have no titles higher than the Championship...

charlie green paid the liqudators £5 mil for the history FACT, i would imagine "sex abuse" is part of history if their claiming that the new team are responsible for the old teams achievements

Libertarian

I saw on twitter that the new Rangers are already £17million in debt. If true they really are heading down the tubes once again. The SG appointment really is a hell of a gamble which could really push them over the edge.

3 minutes ago, Hearts Daft said:

I saw on twitter that the new Rangers are already £17million in debt. If true they really are heading down the tubes once again. The SG appointment really is a hell of a gamble which could really push them over the edge.

It's way more than 17mil

The Real Maroonblood
3 minutes ago, Jeff said:

It's way more than 17mil

Splendid news.

1 minute ago, Hearts Daft said:

I believe the figure is £26m, plus the £4m owed to Close Bros and other IOU's floating about including the knackered stadium repair bill. Probably over £40m in total.  But we're supposed to believe the Limpopo Liar King when he says Green's investors won't accept 20p a share. No, we'll just keep our junk stock that is going to be diluted again and again by you until it is not worth tuppence. 

3 minutes ago, Jeff said:

It's way more than 17mil

Maybe why UEFA is questioning the SFA about them?

Libertarian

If they do go under again then for the sake of propriety Ibrox has to be sold off with Murray Park to ensure that the creditors are compensated as much as possible. If they go under this time that has to be the final chance for that vile club.

3 minutes ago, Hearts Daft said:

If they do go under again then for the sake of propriety Ibrox has to be sold off with Murray Park to ensure that the creditors are compensated as much as possible. If they go under this time that has to be the final chance for that vile club.

buzzbomb1958

Don't think we will see GASL back at ibroke ,I think Gerrard won't be there a full season but it will be down to monetary issues not his abilities.I feel he has no clue of what he's walked into , but I think he will soon find out he will walk stating broken promises and money issues being the reason

The Gasman
48 minutes ago, buzzbomb1958 said:

Don't think we will see GASL back at ibroke ,I think Gerrard won't be there a full season but it will be down to monetary issues not his abilities.I feel he has no clue of what he's walked into , but I think he will soon find out he will walk stating broken promises and money issues being the reason

I read at the weekend that already some bookies have stopped taking bets on Gerrard being away before the new season even starts.

1 hour ago, reaths17 said:

charlie green paid the liqudators £5 mil for the history FACT, i would imagine "sex abuse" is part of history if their claiming that the new team are responsible for the old teams achievements

Its not as if it reflects in any way on the current club despite their pathetic statement. 

This was 30 years ago. Rangers dealt with it when they found out. They didn't know partly because Neely's previous employer who appear to have sacked him for child abuse didn't tell them for their own pathetic reasons. 

But to give due importance to child protection now it's important organisations are respectful to victims and give our the right messages. 

Big fail even if legally they are correct. 

Edited by Mikey1874

1 minute ago, Mikey1874 said:

Its not as if it reflects in any way on the current club despite their pathetic statement. 

This was 30 years ago. Rangers dealt with it when they found out. They didn't know partly because Neely's previous employer who appear to have sacked him for child abuse didn't tell them for their own pathetic reasons. 

But to give due importance to child protection now it's important organisations are respectful to victims and give our the right messages. 

Big fail even if legally they are correct. 

Neeleys previous employer was Hibernian.

Brave Hearts
1 hour ago, reaths17 said:

Spot on......history is history.

The Huns and the sycophantic media cannot keep on picking and choosing what part of their sordid past they use.

It’s all or nothing.

If the Huns are saying that any claims such as this about “historic sex abuse claims” should be referred to Old Huns and not New Huns.

By the same argument then any “historic football triumph claims” should be referred to Old Huns and not to New Huns.

Complaint of abuse, aye?

Billy!   Hoy Billy!    Abuse complaints... oldco or newco?

Oldco big man.

Yeah nothing to do with us mate.    You'll need to find oldco and see if they give a f... can help pal.

:levein_interesting:

Whae would have imagined it.

Cruyff Turn

Tbf, the boy on the BBC said Rangers newco/sevco, whatever the feck they are called, are quite happy to accept the good parts of their history but ignore the bad parts. 

They are a truly abhorrent and disgusting establishment who like Celtic are trying to airbrush child abuse from their history. Doesn't work like that unfortunately. 

Edited by Cruyff Turn

5 minutes ago, Cruyff Turn said:

Tbf, the boy on the BBC said Rangers newco/sevco, whatever the feck they are called, are quite happy to accept the good parts of their history but ignore the bad parts. 

They are a truly abhorrent and disgusting establishment who like Celtic are trying to airbrush child abuse from their history. Doesn't work like that unfortunately. 

Indeed,  for once the BBC reporter was spot on. Never thought I’d say that 

Dallas Green
5 hours ago, The Gasman said:

As he was abused by an employee of the Club (not the holding company) I can’t see how ownership of the Club actually has any bearing on this at all.?

This is a very valid point. I hope it's been raised by the person involved. 

The Real Maroonblood
2 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

Did Big Walter Know though? Needs cleared up. 

:laugh:

14 minutes ago, Cruyff Turn said:

Yep !

The BBC reporter hit the nail on the head.

Bad stuff = OLD CO

Good Stuff = NEW CO

No Morals = BOTH COs 

doctor jambo
1 hour ago, JackLadd said:

Did Big Walter Know though? Needs cleared up. 

You could revamp the BJK chamt

Old co, new,

old co,new

old co, new

old co, new

Slightly different tack from recent posts.  DK has not lodged his funds in an Escrow in U.K.  Are these new revelations behind his unwillingness to deposit funds here. He must have been aware of these possible charges or possibly got the nod from another source that UEFA were asking questions.  Or as he is already showing 2 fingers to TOP will the funds kept overseas be used to provide SG with his new players.  DK has already stated he is teflon coated as he is a non resident.  Whichever it is his actions recently seem too much of a coincidence.

4 hours ago, JackLadd said:

I believe the figure is £26m, plus the £4m owed to Close Bros and other IOU's floating about including the knackered stadium repair bill. Probably over £40m in total.  But we're supposed to believe the Limpopo Liar King when he says Green's investors won't accept 20p a share. No, we'll just keep our junk stock that is going to be diluted again and again by you until it is not worth tuppence. 

:clyay:

i wish jj was my dad
11 hours ago, Barack said:

A new low.

Who'd have guessed...

I'm uncomfortable with point scoring about this but surely to #### the right thing to do is apologise and offer whatever support they can?

Even those ####s must see the bigger picture even if they can't tell right from wrong.

33 minutes ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

I'm uncomfortable with point scoring about this but surely to #### the right thing to do is apologise and offer whatever support they can?

Even those ####s must see the bigger picture even if they can't tell right from wrong.

Nope!

They are all overlooking the crime in order to blame the BBC and the general media for having an agenda. 

It's utterly pathetic - head in sand stuff. 

kirkierobroy
7 hours ago, SuperstarSteve said:

Rangers bring nothing but shame to this game, literally nothing but shame

Actually agree 100% with this.

Using the Oldco/Newco thing to get slopey-shouldered about a child abuse allegation - child abuse - betrays lack of class to an extent I didn't think even they could descend to. I was wrong.

I don't, generally want any supporters to lose their club permanently, any club to die. But this shameful outfit deserves to.

7 hours ago, SuperstarSteve said:

Well said sir 

Hagar the Horrible

I don't want to do point scoring, not when it comes to child abuse, but lumping a claim against a member of staff employed by the club not the holding company that died, is not exactly classing this the same as the facepainter,  "sorry mate you claim belongs to deadco, speak to the liquidators"  but surely this is footballing debt and all footballing debt must be paid in full, If all wages were meant to be paid, then surely so should compensation, for failing simple duty of care.

Rangers fans must feel under attack right now, but if they accepted some home truths and showed some humility then football fans would stand by them. instead, hide the truth or yer windeas get it!!!!  No surrender  WATP

frankblack

So, is this Sevco admitting that they aren't the same club as the one that died in 2012?  They can't have it both ways - either they are the same club or they aren't.

The SFA should be acting here to strip them off all titles won by the dead club if they are now saying they aren't the same club.

Escobar PHM
45 minutes ago, frankblack said:

So, is this Sevco admitting that they aren't the same club as the one that died in 2012?  They can't have it both ways - either they are the same club or they aren't.

The SFA should be acting here to strip them off all titles won by the dead club if they are now saying they aren't the same club.

This goes way beyond title stripping. This is a club who employed someone to train players who ended up sexually abusing them. Forget liquidation and forget titles, their response to this is morally reprehensible. Give the guy a public apology and a free season ticket for life and the monetary compensation he deserves. I’d expect our club to do just that. To refer the guy to the liquidators and wash your hands of it like it was someone else unrelated who’s roof it happened under is truly shocking and shameful.

Edited by Escobar PHM

Has anyone met a rangers fan who admits the truth? 

Acknowledges rangers were liquidated, and their club is being run by a fleet of conman?

Fozzyonthefence
5 minutes ago, jumpship said:

Acknowledges rangers were liquidated, and their club is being run by a fleet of conman?

No although, being pedantic, that’s not quite correct. They haven’t been liquidated yet, they’re still in liquidation.

frankblack
29 minutes ago, Escobar PHM said:

This goes way beyond title stripping. This is a club who employed someone to train players who ended up sexually abusing them. Forget liquidation and forget titles, their response to this is morally reprehensible. Give the guy a public apology and a free season ticket for life and the monetary compensation he deserves. I’d expect our club to do just that. To refer the guy to the liquidators and wash your hands of it like it was someone else unrelated who’s roof it happened under is truly shocking and shameful.

That was effectively what I was getting at.

This news is utterly disgusting and I find it abhorrent that they appear to be stepping from one company to another depending on whichever is more advantageous to them.

The SFA and SPFL have a responsibility here to make the status of Sevco/Rangers unambiguous and prevent them dumping new liabilities on a liquidated company - either they are the same company or they are not.  If they are not the same company then it should be made clear to their hard of thinking supporters that none of their successes were won by the current club.

frankblack
22 minutes ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

No although, being pedantic, that’s not quite correct. They haven’t been liquidated yet, they’re still in liquidation.

The old company has no assets and no means of paying off their huge debts.  It is liquidated in all but name.

Fozzyonthefence
10 minutes ago, frankblack said:

The old company has no assets and no means of paying off their huge debts.  It is liquidated in all but name.

It is still in liquidation and the liquidators have funds available to partially pay off the creditors, although I’ve no idea how many pennies in the pound they will be getting.

frankblack
12 minutes ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

It is still in liquidation and the liquidators have funds available to partially pay off the creditors, although I’ve no idea how many pennies in the pound they will be getting.

But isn't the Tax Man the major creditor who is asking for the full amount with no flexibility?

So the argument in the abuse case seems to be that the abuser was employed by the company that used to own the club, so is nothing to do with the company that now owns the club.  Could it not then be argued that all of Rangers titles were won by players who were employed by the company that used to run the club, so are nothing to do with the company that now runs the club.  Yet the new company is happy  to claim all of the old company's titles, while distancing itself from any of the old company's misdemeanors.

1 hour ago, jumpship said:

1flypig.jpeg

• Maple Leaf locked this topic