The Rangers soap opera goes on and on.

Sergio Garcia

BBC's Chris McLaughlin on twitter

Former #Rangers CEO Charles Green to be interviewed by Police Scotland tomorrow. Likely he'll face charges relating to his time at club

Where's ra deeds!!!!

It could well be that Sevco, The Ranges, Rangers International or what ever they called this month Is an illegal entity and all the club lock stock and shares goes to BDO to sell and pay the creditors.

Just a though ;)

Remnants of Standards

Oooft. Charlie Chuck to get his collar felt at long last?

Will Jim White get the exclusive straight from Barlinnie?

Where's ra deeds!!!!

It could well be that Sevco, The Ranges, Rangers International or what ever they called this month Is an illegal entity and all the club lock stock and shares goes to BDO to sell and pay the creditors.

Just a though ;)

Personally, I'll wait on Phil Mac3names to bring me right up to speed on the latest developments.  After all, and for the avoidance of doubt dear reader, he has excellently placed sources.

Personally, I'll wait on Phil Mac3names to bring me right up to speed on the latest developments. After all, and for the avoidance of doubt dear reader, he has excellently placed sources.

He seems to have gone quiet on this development or as you say his sources have been nicked!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

...a bit disco

About time this thread was shut down.

Nothing much happening after all.

green.jpg

Where's ra deeds!!!!

Just a though ;)

While I hope this is something mega bad for New Rangers.... I feel court case will be something trivial like the tea lady not getting her 'promised' ?130 Christmas bonus. 

Footballfirst

Keith Jackson is suggesting that Green's anticipated arrest may be related to the evidence given by Sevim Cesim when she spoke to police around three weeks ago.

About time this thread was shut down.

Nothing much happening after all.

green.jpg

Has this thread run its course?  At 1695 pages, it has grown a bit unwieldy.   If anything new and interesting develops, a new thread could always be started.

@tedermeatballs: I said a while ago on here that this Rangers thing was about to go nuclear. We are nearing the mushroom cloud.

...a bit disco

Has this thread run its course?  At 1695 pages, it has grown a bit unwieldy.   If anything new and interesting develops, a new thread could always be started.

Oh, I don't know.

You could possibly say the same thing about the Bible.

The Internet

Keep the thread open imo. I sometimes just open the most recent page in vain hope that something MASSIVE has happened and rangers are having to go back to league 2. I'm always disappointed but I like the brief moment of hope.

Keep the thread open imo. I sometimes just open the most recent page in vain hope that something MASSIVE has happened and rangers are having to go back to league 2. I'm always disappointed but I like the brief moment of hope.

I think the poster suggesting the thread should be closed was kidding ...

...a bit disco

I think the poster suggesting the thread should be closed was kidding ...

Indeed.

Just pre-empting the 'nothing to see here' brigade

I want to know who Aly Donzo is ...

Lol, thought the same and googled him. Don't bother [emoji1]

...a bit disco

Lol, thought the same and googled him. Don't bother [emoji1]

According to Google pics, the boy is in to everything.

Warlord, gun runner, pimp, gangbanger, rapper...the list is endless!

Where's ra deeds!!!!

Just a thought ;)

not a surprise if there are some very dodgy deeds to be revealed

no one immune but Whyte, Green and Ashley are most likely for exposure

funny if Bomber Brown was right all the time

Charles Green to hand himself into the cops tomorrow: http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/cops-ready-grill-charles-green-6358399 ?

Word reaches me of a very happy lady from France tonight.

chuck is a hard one to call as he never tells the truth but the question as to where the 70 million went has to be answered ?

Edited by munch2

If there has been shenanigans in the initial set up of Sevco, where does that leave them now?

For example, could they be shut down?

One can but hope Boris.

Love the play on words from Keef - what is obviously happening is that Green along with his lawyer are attending at a police station by appointment to be questioned. He loves to hype things up where Sevco are concerned

Was he not a magician

Ali-Bongo-001.jpg

Ali Bongo's good at contortionism.....

When finding this picture, I was pleased to see the president of Gabon is also called Ali Bongo.

If you've bought something illegal and toxic and its proved in a court of law that the entity should not be. What is the legal process from here? Does the entity (Rangers) revert back to the originator in this case the liquidator so that any monies from the realised estate can be given to the creditors? Proceeds of crime and all that!!

The Old Tolbooth

White and Green to do porridge, Rangers fans everywhere to claim justice has been done, and they live happily ever after fleecing the game with their green arse cheek forever more.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Slightly off topic but I read this article about Parma a few weeks back by Sam Borden n the NYTimes:

Watching the news, Ferrari, a longtime fan, said he felt compelled to act. He immediately began to recruit investors to reboot the club but made it clear that the group had to think in terms of a complete culture change. The group would seek to maintain surface ties to the old Parma: It will play in the same stadium; it hopes to use the same crest; and from a sports history perspective, it will be known as a continuation so that it can keep the records and trophies of the previous team (provided they are not sold off). From a business standpoint, though, the new Parma would be completely remade.

Full article:

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/08/18/sports/soccer/soccer-phoenix-tries-to-rise-from-the-ashes-of-a-once-proud-italian-program.html?ref=sports&_r=1

And their Chairman is Nevio Scala:

Scala, who came out of retirement to take the job, will be paid nothing for his first year of work (save for two season tickets to the Teatro Regio, the city?s glorious opera house).
Edited by Samster

Seymour M Hersh

If there has been shenanigans in the initial set up of Sevco, where does that leave them now?

That would be too funny and wonderful for words. No doubt Regan will prevent such potential armageddon events occurring though, to save us all.

That would be too funny and wonderful for words. No doubt Regan will prevent such potential armageddon events occurring though, to save us all.

I'm not sure that there would be too much Regan could do though, in the event that SEVCO are a bogus company.  

Footballfirst

From STV

Former Rangers chief executive Charles Green has been detained in custody by police in Scotland.

The 62-year-old was spotted at Livingston Police Station early on Tuesday after reportedly arriving back in the country on Monday.

It is understood he was interviewed by officers from Police Scotland on Tuesday morning.

A spokeswoman for Police Scotland confirmed a 62-year-old man had been detained.

I doubt it, the company in question have moved on so far since then. Contracts have been entered into, people have bought shares in good faith since then.

A case like this will come down to damages imo, and only from whoever the naughty party was, not the club.

I don't see any way that this will directly affect rangers

Edited by Smithee

I doubt it, the company in question have moved on so far since then. Contracts have been entered into, people have bought shares in good faith since then.

A case like this will come down to damages imo, and only from whoever the naughty party was, not the club.

I don't see any way that this will directly affect rangers

So if the assets of Rangers were illegally obtained by Sevco, they wouldn't be returned to the oldco then?

So if the assets of Rangers were illegally obtained by Sevco, they wouldn't be returned to the oldco then?

The assets have changed hugely since then though- how can, for example, Warburton's contact be returned to oldco when it was never theirs in the first place? Or the new wifi system at Ibrox?

The assets have changed hugely since then though- how can, for example, Warburton's contact be returned to oldco when it was never theirs in the first place? Or the new wifi system at Ibrox?

Surely oldco creditors/BDO would only be interested in getting stuff like Ibrox and Murray Park.

• Maple Leaf locked this topic