The Rangers soap opera goes on and on.

Sergio Garcia

Unintend

Quick test for you all keeping up to date with the saga....

When was the last time you read a negative (or at least perceived negative) article about Sevco in the national press? 

Answers on a postcard please.

Unintentional exposition of Kings slight of hand. The Sky interview with Mendacious Dave by Lick your Bum White. 35k bottles of drinking wine and I'll pick up any shortfall of cash not stumped up by the deluded. Very clever Dave very clever. How do you define "short fall" ?30m ?20m ?10m or ?1:00?

Just before proper ranjurs men where instilled.

Is the correct answer. There hasn't been one single investigative piece or perceived negative article written about Rangers in three months at least, despite the fact that behind the scenes they are still a mess and have a dire financial outlook at soon as the existing ST cash is spunked! 

PMGB talks a lot of dross but his view on the "stenographers" is definitely spot on. The offer of succulent lamb remains firmly on the table. 

colinmaroon

Is the correct answer. There hasn't been one single investigative piece or perceived negative article written about Rangers in three months at least, despite the fact that behind the scenes they are still a mess and have a dire financial outlook at soon as the existing ST cash is spunked! 

PMGB talks a lot of dross but his view on the "stenographers" is definitely spot on. The offer of succulent frozen lamb burgers remains firmly on the table. 

According to the current menu!

Hibs have blown the lid on Sevco's finances by publishing details of the Allan bid. 175k with staggered payments. Laughable.

They are penniless and their survival will continue to be a painful journey for their horrible fans and their toadying media mates.

Huzzah!!

Angus Young

Hibs have blown the lid on Sevco's finances by publishing details of the Allan bid. 175k with staggered payments. Laughable.

They are penniless and their survival will continue to be a painful journey for their horrible fans and their toadying media mates.

Huzzah!!

A Sevconian i was speaking to yesterday reminded me that they paid 12 million for a player Tore Andre Flo was his name and he also stated that King has of the Radar Wealth and he will pony up the War chest required to take sevco back to the champions league where they will play Barcelona.

This is what goes on in your average sevconians deluded head.

Huzzah!!

Exactly, the very fact that they cannot pony up that sort of money really speaks for it's self. A mediocre start to the season and watch the attendance plummet. So much for King and his war chests!

tartofmidlothian

Apparently Park's of Hamilton have taken over the transport contract and the former supplier has had their contract ended a year early. Is this new director for old? I may be wrong about who owns what.

Footballfirst

Apparently Park's of Hamilton have taken over the transport contract and the former supplier has had their contract ended a year early. Is this new director for old? I may be wrong about who owns what.

From the Evening Times

THE firm providing the team bus for Rangers has been sacked, with the contract going instead to the company owned by a leading club director.

It is understood Bruce's Coaches have had their contract terminated a year early, with Park's of Hamilton reinstated as the Rangers official transport provider after a gap of around three years.

The firm is owned by Douglas Park, a director and one of the trio dubbed 'The Three Bears', which bought a slice of the club last year and was part of the successful takeover along with chairman Dave King.

Park's coach firm had a long-standing relationship with Ibrox, but this was terminated under the previous regime led by Charles Green.

The Evening Times last night contacted North Lanarkshire-based Bruce's Coaches, but owner John Bruce was unavailable.

A spokesman for Rangers said simply that Park's of Hamilton's contract had been "reinstated".

I don't think it's really much of a story other than Douglas Park looking after his interests.

Edited by Footballfirst

tartofmidlothian

From the Evening Times

I don't think it's really much of a story other than Douglas Park looking after his interests.

Yeah, I was incorrect. Thought Bruce's was one of the Easdale's firms.

Footballfirst

Yeah, I was incorrect. Thought Bruce's was one of the Easdale's firms.

It seems that there is more than one GASL at Ibrox these days.

From 2013

http://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/13134168._Rangers_Constitution__to_be_published/

"We intend to publish the Rangers Constitution next week," said Paul Murray. "We want to set out the values and the pledges that we, as nominations, would make if we joined the board. It would be a written commitment that all Rangers directors should sign. We would make it clear that Ibrox is our spiritual home, and that we can never leave Ibrox. We would also put an end to directors having contracts."

AllyjamboDerbyshire

It seems that there is more than one GASL at Ibrox these days.

From 2013

http://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/13134168._Rangers_Constitution__to_be_published/

"We intend to publish the Rangers Constitution next week," said Paul Murray. "We want to set out the values and the pledges that we, as nominations, would make if we joined the board. It would be a written commitment that all Rangers directors should sign. We would make it clear that Ibrox is our spiritual home, and that we can never leave Ibrox. We would also put an end to directors having contracts."

I'm sure a list of all the lies that have been spouted, by those in, and those seeking, office throughout this saga, would constitute another Ibrox world record!

But who would believe it...?

The Parks contract is probably on very favourable terms for Rangers, I can't see it being another spivtastic contract as Park doesn't seem to be in it for cash, hence might not be seen as contradicting the no contacts for directors. I guess we will find out if the Bears deem to question their heroic board.

Chances are the team bus will be a favourable deal but I'd reckon any other services such as "official away transport" for fans will cover Park's costs over a number of years.

Zero chance of a freebie - this is someone covering his investment.

Chances are the team bus will be a favourable deal but I'd reckon any other services such as "official away transport" for fans will cover Park's costs over a number of years.

Of course. And rightly so.

With regards to terminating the old contract, though, how much has that cost? You cannot just simply terminate legal contracts early, because you don't like the terms. The contract was with the club/company, not the former directors.

Edited by Claudia

Yes of course this will cover the millions he has invested in the club.

By 2115 it should almost cover his investment

disgruntledfan

Yes of course this will cover the millions he has invested in the club.

By 2115 it should almost cover his investment

Is this not the same bloke that disappeared from being a proper Ranjurs man when his bus contract was terminated, 

only to return with the King professing his love for the club, then bang, he has his contracts back. This on the back off Paul Murray

claiming that no directors would get any contracts from the club, one of his ten commandments. 

And you are right he has invested in the club and his investment will returned to him in shares, not bad return to be honest,

loads of shares and a lucrative bus contract.

Edited by disgruntledfan

Is this not the same bloke that disappeared from being a proper Ranjurs man when his bus contract was terminated, 

only to return with the King professing his love for the club, then bang, he has his contracts back. This on the back off Paul Murray

claiming that no directors would get any contracts from the club, one of his ten commandments. 

And you are right he has invested in the club and his investment will returned to him in shares, not bad return to be honest,

loads of shares and a lucrative bus contract.

If he gets paid.

disgruntledfan

If he gets paid.

He wont be doing it for the laughs thats for sure, he may make travel a bit cheaper for the teams but as the fans will tell

you, If they ever make Europe again, he will have it all sewn up as you can only travel on his buses to the games etc.

Hes a businessman first and foremost, certainly not a Ranjurs man, they will be getting screwed over again. Its delightful,

sometimes the people you wish for are worse than the ones you had.

Edited by disgruntledfan

He wont be doing it for the laughs thats for sure, he may make travel a bit cheaper for the teams but as the fans will tell

you, If they ever make Europe again, he will have it all sewn up as you can only travel on his buses to the games etc.

Hes a businessman first and foremost, certainly not a Ranjurs man, they will be getting screwed over again. Its delightful,

Not another onerous contract, surely!!

Unintend

Unintentional exposition of Kings slight of hand. The Sky interview with Mendacious Dave by Lick your Bum White. 35k bottles of drinking wine and I'll pick up any shortfall of cash not stumped up by the deluded. Very clever Dave very clever. How do you define "short fall" ?30m ?20m ?10m or ?1:00?

He doesn't have 35k bottles of wine, nor is that house owned by him, it's in his wifes name and has a mortgage on it. the gasl's winery was sold off by sars as part of his penalties when he was convicted.

Huzzah!!

Yup, simply publicly state that sevco can have him for 500k/750k + 25% sell on clause with it all paid up front and no instalments and watch sevco go very quiet.

A Sevconian i was speaking to yesterday reminded me that they paid 12 million for a player Tore Andre Flo was his name and he also stated that King has of the Radar Wealth and he will pony up the War chest required to take sevco back to the champions league where they will play Barcelona.

This is what goes on in your average sevconians deluded head.

The gasl has no off the radar wealth, it was all repatriated back to sa to keep him out of jail, all his assets where sold off. he has some money(probably in the region of 10-20m) but how much of that is cash is anyones guess and sa has very strict controls on moving money out of the country.

That's why he keeps on talking about the fans ponying up, he wont spend a penny of his own money because he can't afford to, the 3 stooges have now found that out to their cost. He is a liar and a con man and a tax cheat, should fit in well at ibrokes.

disgruntledfan

Not another onerous contract, surely!!

Nope this one is not onerous as he is a true Rangers man.  :2thumbsup:

He doesn't have 35k bottles of wine, nor is that house owned by him, it's in his wifes name and has a mortgage on it. the gasl's winery was sold off by sars as part of his penalties when he was convicted.

Yup, simply publicly state that sevco can have him for 500k/750k + 25% sell on clause with it all paid up front and no instalments and watch sevco go very quiet.

The gasl has no off the radar wealth, it was all repatriated back to sa to keep him out of jail, all his assets where sold off. he has some money(probably in the region of 10-20m) but how much of that is cash is anyones guess and sa has very strict controls on moving money out of the country.

That's why he keeps on talking about the fans ponying up, he wont spend a penny of his own money because he can't afford to, the 3 stooges have now found that out to their cost. He is a liar and a con man and a tax cheat, should fit in well at ibrokes.

All makes sense. 1 question why haven't the tax men removed or sold the wine in the cellar?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

A successful one at that. However I bet he never made money giving credit terms to start up businesses, especially one with their history.

All makes sense. 1 question why haven't the tax men removed or sold the wine in the cellar?

Because they either a) don't exist (remember he is a glib and shameless liar) or B) they belong to someone else

Because they either a) don't exist (remember he is a glib and shameless liar) or B) they belong to someone else

The latter highly likely[emoji6]

Rumours King is in Glasgow.

Surprisingly he has arrived 'under the radar' rather than his usual fan fare and jetting in.

Also, not sure if it is a dig at others being misinformed and being ironic, but one of Bill McMurdo's clique mentions 'cash flow crisis talks'.

The_razors_edge

I notice on sky sports news last night it was announced they had sold 30k season tickets. Still some way short of the 45k required? Perhaps kingy flying over for cash flow crisis talks isn't far off the mark

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Surprisingly he has arrived 'under the radar' rather than his usual fan fare and jetting in.

Also, not sure if it is a dig at others being misinformed and being ironic, but one of Bill McMurdo's clique mentions 'cash flow crisis talks'.

Wouldn't surprise me if they had cash flow problems, even if they have sold 30k season tickets, that club burns cash every month.

Wouldn't surprise me if they had cash flow problems, even if they have sold 30k season tickets, that club burns cash every month.

Maybe he is here to cover the shortfall as he promised he would do to Jim in his Sky sports interview.

Jambo-Jimbo

Maybe he is here to cover the shortfall as he promised he would do to Jim in his Sky sports interview.

This.

And maybe to announce who the new nomad is...............Oh wait........................

On second thoughts, maybe he's over to unveil all of those rich investors who just couldn't wait to invest huge amounts of money just as soon as King took over.

AllyjamboDerbyshire

Would surprise me if they didn't, there's never been a time in their short history that they haven't had cash flow problems. King said, just a few weeks ago, that they needed to sell 45,000 STs, plus raise more in a share issue, just to survive! according to TRFC's own figures they've only reached two thirds of one target, and not even started on the other!

Tommy Brown

He will be over for the opening game of the season and unfurl the League Winning flag.

Hold on? Did nobody tell him.

Would surprise me if they didn't, there's never been a time in their short history that they haven't had cash flow problems. King said, just a few weeks ago, that they needed to sell 45,000 STs, plus raise more in a share issue, just to survive! according to TRFC's own figures they've only reached two thirds of one target, and not even started on the other!

To paraphrase Mandy Rice-Davies, "Well he would say that, wouldn't he?", whilst STs are on sale.

(although I read there, that this is a misquote ... it should be "Well (giggle) he would, wouldn?t he?")

AllyjamboDerbyshire

To paraphrase Mandy Rice-Davies, "Well he would say that, wouldn't he?", whilst STs are on sale.

(although I read there, that this is a misquote ... it should be "Well (giggle) he would, wouldn?t he?")

Are you suggesting he might speak with a forked tongue?

Rangers bosses have blocked 4shareholders with 10% between them I.e,blue pitch etc from voting or dividends.

Footballfirst

Rangers bosses have blocked 4shareholders with 10% between them I.e,blue pitch etc from voting or dividends.

It's all a bit bizarre ..... from the RFC website

http://www.rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/item/9724-shareholder-information

Rangers International Football Club PLC (RIFC)

Shareholder Information

In accordance with S.793 of the Companies Act 2006 (S. 793), RIFC has written to certain parties whom it knows or has reasonable cause to believe are interested in RIFC?s shares requiring information about the nature of those interests. 

The undernoted parties have not responded to the requests in respect of the holdings shown after their names in brackets: 

1. Blue Pitch Holdings (4,000,000),
  2. Putney Holdings Limited (700,000), 
  3. ATP Investments Limited (2,600,000); and 
  4. Norne Anstalt (1,200,000).

The total number of shares affected is 8,500,000 (c. 10.4% of RIFC?s total issued share capital). 

Article 15.5 of RIFC?s Articles of Association states that, where its board of directors (the Board) is satisfied that any person appearing to be interested in shares has been duly served with a notice under s793 of the Companies Act 2006, and is in default of providing  RIFC with the information required, the Board can, in its absolute discretion, at any time thereafter by notice to such member direct that:

a. the member shall not be entitled to vote at a general meeting either personally or by proxy or to exercise any other right conferred by membership in relation to meetings of  RIFC in respect of such shares;

b. Except in a liquidation of RIFC , no payment shall be made of any sums due from RIFC for such shares and  RIFC shall not meet any liability to pay interest on any such payment;

c. No other distribution shall be made on such shares; and

d. No transfer of any of the shares held by such member shall be registered unless:

(i) The member is not himself in default in supplying the information requested and the transfer when presented for registration is accompanied by a certificate to the effect that the member is satisfied that no person in default as regards supplying such information is interested in any of the shares which are the subject of the transfer; or

(ii) The transfer is an approved transfer.

In brief, the above restrictions affect the right to vote the affected shares, the right to receive payments or distributions in respect of the affected shares and the right to transfer the affected shares.

Direction notices have been sent to each of the above parties indicating those parties are in default of their obligations under S. 793 and that the measures noted will be imposed until the Board is satisfied that it has received all of the information required in terms of the S. 793 Notice sent to that party.

Edited by Footballfirst

Geoff Kilpatrick

Sounds like a way in which they avoid paying loans back.

Edited by Geoff Kilpatrick

Yes bizarre indead. Do you think this was Dave kings instructions as he's meant to have landed this morning FF.?

Walter Bishop

I heard Rangers offer to Hibs was based on 4 installments, 4 installments to pay 175k!!!!

Wow. I can see this ending up in court.

Footballfirst

Yes bizarre indead. Do you think this was Dave kings instructions as he's meant to have landed this morning FF.?

I would guess so, as it would remove the ability of those parties to block a new share issue outwith current shareholders (pre-emption rights).

I have a copy of a document from Jan 2013 that shows the interested party in Blue Pitch as M Houssami, ATP (Margarita) as BC Abela, Norne Ansalt also as BC Abela and Putney as AG Corr.

All the above parties have some dodgy previous financial dealings or connections with Rizvi, Green and others.

Jambo 4 Ever

What could this mean?

I'm curious as to what sort of information a Board can actually demand from a shareholder, as the sanctions for not supplying it seem quite severe..? :unsure:

Edited by The Gasman

So basically there is going to be a new share issue and they dont want these guys throwing a fly in the ointment by voting against the new issue. Presumbaly the shares will all go to Ashley under another shell company(to circumvent the sfa rules) If Ashley has agreed to Kings pleadings that is anyway.

Maybe I am reading to much into this but it seems like a play to keep these companies quiet.

Perhaps it's as simple as wanting to know who runs/owns those companies.......which is what many have been asking for over the last few years.

Looks like an attempt to weaken Ashley's position further within the club as these particular shareholders would probably support his position in any vote. This would probably be to do with Kings plans for a further share issue. Cue a further amount of infighting and possible litigation.

As previously mentioned it is because those shareholders have not replied to legit requests as to ownership. This I would have thought is a good thing for many of the posters on here and other media sources have been asking the same question............

Formal requests for information about who ultimately owns the stakes in the company were sent to shareholders and four have so far not responded.

Until ownership information is provided, the shares held by the four companies are essentially worthless.

The four companies are Blue Pitch Holdings, Putney Holdings Limited, ATP Investments Limited and Norne Anstalt.

The shares held by the four groups represent 10.4% of the company.

Blue Pitch and the other three groups failed to respond when the directors sent the request for ownership information under section 793 of the Companies Act 2006.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/33707004

• Maple Leaf locked this topic