The Rangers soap opera goes on and on.

Sergio Garcia

Any of these players worth taking a punt on ? just seen this on ibroke noise site, none are good enough in my opinion they are over paid lazy and have a bad attitude.     

12-player Rangers exodus this summer

With another season in the Championship looking certain, sources from inside Ibrox have leaked the lack of communication with the twelve out-of-contract players.

Ian Black, Steve Simonsen, Lee McCulloch, Jon Daly, Kenny Miller, Kris Boyd, Bilel Mohsni, Stevie Smith, Kyle Hutton, Richard Foster, Lee Robinson andSebastian Faure?s contracts all end this coming transfer window and none of them look like being renewed.

Rumblings of ?attitude problems? have failed to desist since I revealed that these players had stopped caring in light of McDowall?s impending exit, and the lack of desire to fight to earn a new contract given he is not the one they need to impress.

It is entirely feasible that every one of the twelve above players will be looking for pastures new this summer, with the recall of loanees like Barrie McKay and Luca Gasparotto inevitable along with a few Bosman signings, built around the likes of Bell, McGregor, and Andy Murdoch.

The wages I brought to you some weeks ago regarding Ian Black is one reason many of these players will not be missed, and I heard a small rumbling McCulloch is also back on ?15k per week.

There isn't one of those players who I would want anywhere near our squad.

"Llambias and Leach have been the target of fans' opprobrium"

Had no idea what that word meant, had to check

Suits sevco

Synonyms

Disgrace, shame, dishonour, discredit, stigma, humiliation, loss of face, ignominy, odium, obloquy, disfavour, disrepute, ill repute, infamy, notoriety, scandal, stain

:oohmatron:

'Infamy, infamy, they've all got it infamy'

Footballfirst

Just a reminder that Ashley is due to face an SFA charge tomorrow.  I don't really expect him to be there in person. I think that it is likely that his legal team will seek to muddy the waters and we will end up with an adjournment.

I could be wrong though as it is impossible to second guess what Ashley intends to do in the current situation.

Footballfirst

The King proposals were only that Llambias and Leach step down as directors and not give up their CEO and Financial roles, so I can see them resigning as directors once the proxy/postal deadline has passed  (11am on Wed).

If I was Ashley, I would then seek to reappoint them as SD's reps on the Board as part of the current loan arrangement.  If King and co. don't accept them, then it would put the club in breach of their contract with SD and the loan could be called in and/or face legal action for damages.

It should be an interesting week whatever way it goes.

Abbey Craig

Interesting point here about the ability to appoint a replacement for Easdale before the EGM.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/rangers/11438803/Suspicions-remain-over-pragmatic-solution-to-Easdales-exit-strategy-at-Rangers.html

If Llambias does replace Easdale with A N Other, and assuming King wins and kicks Lambias and Leach off the board, Ashley re-appoints them under the terms of the SD loan, they then object to King/Murray under FPP (which they have already raised) then Ashley could still control the board post EGM. Until the next AGM or another (?200K costing) EGM at least.

Just a thought.

Malinga the Swinga

Nah, not really Geoff. But it really shows what these clowns are prepared to ignore.

. It isn't just the written media that are bowing to King, it is radio and TV media and even more sadly, supposed supporters of other clubs (including a few posters on here)that are looking forward to a resurgent Rangers.

Just really really sad.

Footballfirst

If there's truth in it, this is quite interesting......

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=280517

I was about to post the link to the original Shareprophets article. (part 22 of the alleged Worthington fraud).

Note: You need to be registered to read the article in full.

http://www.shareprophets.com/views/10861/the-worthington-fraud-shocking-part-22-pension-fund-cash-used-to-repay-money-aiden-earley-craig-whyte-took-from-worthington

I won't comment as the details may be included in the legal proceedings against Whyte and others re the purchase of RFC PLC in 2011.

Edited by Footballfirst

I was about to post the link to the original Shareprophets article. (part 22 of the alleged Worthington fraud).

Note: You need to be registered to read the article in full.

http://www.shareprophets.com/views/10861/the-worthington-fraud-shocking-part-22-pension-fund-cash-used-to-repay-money-aiden-earley-craig-whyte-took-from-worthington

I won't comment as the details may be included in the legal proceedings against Whyte and others re the purchase of RFC PLC in 2011.

I have zero clue what this means!

I P Knightley

I have zero clue what this means!

Best keep it that way, otherwise you may end up doing time it appears. ;)

If there's truth in it, this is quite interesting......

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=280517

Tiger Shaw getsit though - 

Take a bow David Murray you ****ing shitbag.

Will never forgive that coward for putting our club in the hands of these parasites, shat himself over the EBT's and sold us out to the ****ing devil... 

As for the stuff about Whyte - subscribe to Shareprohets and see for yourself. You don't need to be a genius to see what went on, it's all spelled out in plain  English. It's mind blowing.

Sickening

Footballfirst

The Mail seems to think that Llambias and Leach will be sacked from their current employee roles, whatever the cost.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2974870/Derek-Llambias-Barry-Leach-set-sacked-Rangers-Dave-King.html

Mike Ashley?s two remaining Ibrox lieutenants will be hounded out of Rangers as a first priority by new powerbroker Dave King ? who has won his battle for control of the club.

Chairman David Somers is expected to announce his resignation to the London Stock Exchange Monday morning and the rest of the board will follow before Friday?s planned EGM, which now becomes a mere technicality after it became clear that King has enough votes to oust the current regime.

And Sportsmail understands that King?s first move will be to sack chief executive Derek Llambias and finance director Barry Leach, who have both just been awarded bumper contracts ? complete with lengthy notice periods.

The South Africa- based businessman is determined to get rid of both men, whom he intends to remove from the board and dismiss as employees, whatever the cost. Leach was nominated to the board by Ashley, whose emergency loans have kept Rangers afloat in exchange for an increasingly large slice of retail revenues, while Llambias is a long-time running partner of the Newcastle United owner.

The resignation of Somers represents virtually the final shot fired in a war that has pitted King and his allies, Paul Murray and John Gilligan, against the cabal of major creditor Ashley and the Easdale brothers.

jamboinglasgow

The Sunday Post was saying today that King has Billy Davies as part of his plans for manager. Also that they have been researching us and our set up to do something similar with Richard Gough being director of football reworking the football side and a strict budget set out for the football side.

That raises the question, apart from the Livi job, what has Richard Gough done post playing that would make him a credible candidate.

Edited by jamboinglasgow

alwaysthereinspirit

Parasites indeed. It ALMOST makes you feel sorry for their fans. It really is pretty disgusting that all this was allowed to happen

Almost but no coconut.......

Maroonblood22

From February 2012, a week after Whyte called in the administrators. The article below refers to the same ?250k as in the Shareprophet's claims.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/rangers-in-crisis-probe-into-250000-payment-1117273

From that article...

"Administrators Duff and Phelps have put top men Paul Clark and David Whitehouse in pursuit of the missing millions.

It is believed they will be summoning Rangers? directors to answer ?serious questions?."

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:rofl:

What an achievement! A chairman who kept the company afloat!

:rofl:

To be fair, it is better than the Board that Dave King was part of, done.

I had to laugh when one of them asked someone to summarise what it means, and the reply was "Camping in France isn't easy" :rofl:

I thought that was brilliant as well.

Hagar the Horrible

Wow David Somers never missed and hit the post did he?

At the risk of antagonising my army of critics I would point out that Rangers managed to pay its bills and avoid going under during my tenure. These critics might not agree with how we achieved this. I look forward to alternative solutions from whoever is running the club in the future.

I P Knightley
 Derek Llambias and finance director Barry Leach, who have both just been awarded bumper contracts ? complete with lengthy notice periods.

Well played, Llambias and Leach. Yet more gardens going to be tended. Govan will be in the running for "Britain in Bloom 2015".

I P Knightley

At the risk of antagonising In the full knowledge that I will be getting it right up my army of critics I would point out that Rangers managed to pay its bills and avoid going under during my tenure. These critics might not agree with how we achieved this. I look forward to alternative solutions from whoever is running the club in the future You'll be lucky to last out the year with King and Murray in charge.

What he said; what he meant.

Hagar the Horrible

What he said; what he meant.

He will no doubt bring a large flag to future games at Glasgow Green with I told you so! on it

Jamboman1512

At the risk of antagonising my army of critics I would point out that Rangers managed to pay its bills and avoid going under during my tenure. These critics might not agree with how we achieved this. I look forward to alternative solutions from whoever is running the club in the future.

Sticking the boot in as he walks away, love it :thumbsup:

For further information please contact:

Rangers International Football Club plc

Tel: 0141 580 8647

David Somers

WH Ireland Limited

Tel: 020 7220 1666

Adrian Hadden / Paul Shackleton

Newgate

Tel: 020 7148 6143

Roddy Watt / Ed Treadwell

The Rangers contact - the guy who's just resigned....

I know how bizare is that stock exchange announcement

For further information please contact:

Rangers International Football Club plc

Tel: 0141 580 8647

David Somers

Just a thought/question:

Rangers Retail (the bit that makes money) is now a subsidiary with SD and produces it's own accounts, would it not therefore be "safe" or outside of any insolvency event related to the club ???

Hagar the Horrible

When is MA getting torn a new one by the SFA, or is that the other way about? I thought it was today, and is the club still not up for something improper?

Still I think now MA will use the EGM as a get out of Jail free, walk away but with damage maximisation, he will booby trap everything? and getting rid of the onerous contracts will be like getting rid of herpes. Still the great unwashed think it's all over at the EGM but their problems might just begin? Still I wonder if BPH and MH will have their identities uncovered? unless doing so may damage the club, i.e its still Whyte? also will all the onerous contracts be exposed, will he wave the deeds with Bomber standing beside him barking at the moon again? Will they get their feet under the table and realise they have just bought a dog with fleas?

Angus Young

Derek Llambias and finance director Barry Leach, who have both just been awarded bumper contracts ? complete with lengthy notice periods.

Nothing like giving yourself a nice new big fat Bumper contract with a lengthy notice period a few days before you get  your jotters, i dont think the Lying King will like this but as with all the other onerous watertight contracts that are in place nothing he can do about it. LOL.

Hagar the Horrible

Nothing like giving yourself a nice new big fat Bumper contract with a lengthy notice period a few days before you get  your jotters, i dont think the Lying King will like this but as with all the other onerous watertight contracts that are in place nothing he can do about it. LOL.

They probably sell off Ibrox for a ?1 before then as well, these guys are geniuses? OK King you want RID then its going to cost you? Also how will King deal with a current management team earning nearly ?2m between them? King better have deep pockets?

Hagar the Horrible

Michael Ashley ? Monday, 2nd March 2015

Rangers FC ? Monday, 16th March 2015

Complaint 1

Alleged Party in Breach: Rangers FC

Disciplinary Rule(s) allegedly breached:

Disciplinary Rule 1: All members shall:

( B) be subject to and comply with (i) the Articles (ii) this protocol.

(f) behave towards the Scottish FA and other members with the utmost good faith.

Disciplinary Rule 19: Except with the prior written consent of the Board: (a) no club or nominee of a club; and ( B) no person, whether absolutely or as a trustee, either alone or in conjunction with one or more associates or solely through an associate or associates (even where such person has no formal interest), who: (i) is a member of a club; or (ii) is involved in any capacity whatsoever in the management or administration of a club, or (iii) has any power whatsoever to influence the management or administration or a club, may at the same time either directly or indirectly:- (a) be a member of another club; or ( B) be involved in any capacity whatsoever in the management or administration of another club; or © have any power whatsoever to influence the management or administration of another club.

Disciplinary Rule 77: A recognised football body, club, official, Team Official, other member of Team Staff, player, match official or other person under the jurisdiction of the Scottish FA shall, at all times, act in the best interests of Association Football.

Complaint 2

Alleged Party in Breach: Michael Ashley

Disciplinary Rule(s) allegedly breached:

Disciplinary Rule 19: Except with the prior written consent of the Board: (a) no club or nominee of a club; and ( B) no person, whether absolutely or as a trustee, either alone or in conjunction with one or more associates or solely through an associate or associates (even where such person has no formal interest), who: (i) is a member of a club; or (ii) is involved in any capacity whatsoever in the management or administration of a club, or (iii) has any power whatsoever to influence the management or administration or a club, may at the same time either directly or indirectly:- (a) be a member of another club; or ( B) be involved in any capacity whatsoever in the management or administration of another club; or © have any power whatsoever to influence the management or administration of another club.

Disciplinary Rule 77: A recognised football body, club, official, Team Official, other member of Team Staff, player, match official or other person under the jurisdiction of the Scottish FA shall, at all times, act in the best interests of Association Football.

Just a thought/question:

Rangers Retail (the bit that makes money) is now a subsidiary with SD and produces it's own accounts, would it not therefore be "safe" or outside of any insolvency event related to the club ???

I think Rangers Retail has a contract to be the supplier of merch for a number of years. When that runs out then Rangers could completely control merchandise again but not till it expires or is bought out. 

I wonder how bumper is bumper?

Llambias is in the region of ?150k pa (plus huge bonus); Green ?360k plus same bonus and Bain well over ?500k plus bonus.

And a termination notice in the region of 12 months salary for a CEO and an FD of a stock listed company wouldn't be out of the ordinary.

Could it be that the awards aren't that bumper / or non standard and friends of DK/3Bs in the media are putting out stuff in the hope that if Llambias and Leach leave, fan and media pressure will force them into giving up what they are reasonably entitled to?

More interesting will be who the new CEO and FD are from King's camp - and what remuneration packages they receive.

Edited by DETTY29

Hagar the Horrible

I wonder how bumper is bumper?

Llambias is in the region of ?150k pa (plus huge bonus); Green ?360k plus same bonus and Bain well over ?500k plus bonus.

And a termination notice in the region of 12 months salary for a CEO and an FD of a stock listed company wouldn't be out of the ordinary.

Could it be that the awards aren't that bumper / or non standard and friends of DK/3Bs in the media are putting out stuff in the hope that if Llambias and Leach leave, fan and media pressure will force them into giving up what they are reasonably entitled to?

More interesting will be who the new CEO and FD are from King's camp - and what remuneration packages they receive.

Somers had to walk to leave his CV in good standing, Llambias and Leach can afford to be sacked, because Mad Mike will see them right? and if they don't repay the loan or are forced into the other ?5m they get to walk straight back up the marble stair case and say GIRUY, beside they knew this was a temporary gig till the loan(s) were to be repaid........oh wait?

Angus Young

Support for Dave King's resolutions now at 48.758%  How funny would it be if they fail by a tiny percentage  :2thumbsup: 

Footballfirst

It's possible that Llambias and Leach will walk following a "guilty" verdict in Ashley's SFA hearing, leaving the club without a Board and the Nomad to request that the shares be suspended and the EGM postponed.

It's possible that Llambias and Leach will walk following a "guilty" verdict in Ashley's SFA hearing, leaving the club without a Board and the Nomad to request that the shares be suspended and the EGM postponed.

Now that would be sensational.

You'd expect there'd be a legal challenge to that though. 

My son's a Jambo

I don't think that you can leave a company with no Directors, so they would have to appoint someone to the Board before they left.

More generally, any mischief they might get up to this week is quite limited by the legal duties on Directors.

Geoff Kilpatrick

That's as plausible as anything posted by "Goosy Goosy" on TSFM, i.e. not very.

• Maple Leaf locked this topic