The Rangers soap opera goes on and on.

Sergio Garcia

alwaysthereinspirit

I'd be happy if they buggered off.

Someone needs to tell them, though, that the Conference is not the lowest tier.

Didnt bother them up here to start a wee bit further up the ladder than rules stipulated.

They may even just decide to go straight to the English Championship as is their god given right.

Edited by alwaysthereinspirit

The SFA (Regan?) are pissed that MA seems to have broken the agreement they had with him to limit his influence on Rangers - and are now accusing both of rules breaches.

Does anyone know if the English FA have similar restrictions on dual control of Clubs in their rules..?

rangers ceased to exist as far as i'm concerned, my main interest in this is that it should bring down the erseholes running scottish fitba. i'm still gobsmacked that all the clubs seem to be supporting regan and doncaster and despite hearns laying the truth on the table the heads still seem to be burried in the sand, it's like the whole inside of scottish fitba are all in on it despite the fans on the outside being sick of the whole shambles.

the most fantastic thing thats happened with this charade was the fans of all the clubs stopping newco waltzing on as if nowt had happened.

Footballfirst

The SFA (Regan?) are pissed that MA seems to have broken the agreement they had with him to limit his influence on Rangers - and are now accusing both of rules breaches.

Does anyone know if the English FA have similar restrictions on dual control of Clubs in their rules..?

The EPL doesn't, but the Football League does.  Will only become a problem if Newcastle either get into Europe at the same time as Rangers, or if Newcastle get relegated.

Wonderful stuff on twitter today....

You say Newco and I say Oldco

you say Rangers and I say Sevco

Newco, Oldco, Rangers, Sevco

let's call the whole thing off! #SevcoTheMusical

:brucey:

Edited by Gregorski

Reporting scotland at half 1 will have footage of one of the easedales being heckled outside ?1brox ahead of his meeting with super ally.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

seen it that was funny

Auldreekie1874

Reporting scotland at half 1 will have footage of one of the easedales being heckled outside ?1brox ahead of his meeting with super ally.

Sleazebags, everyone oh Ye. Only here for the money.

Good Stuff :jester:

Footballfirst

SPFL statement

http://spfl.co.uk/news/article/spfl-statement-62/

In February 2013, an independent SPL commission, chaired by the Rt. Hon. Lord Nimmo Smith, fined RFC 2012 PLC (previously The Rangers Football Club plc) (in liquidation)) ("Rangers Oldco") the sum of ?250,000 in respect of multiple breaches of SPL and Scottish FA Rules.

The Rangers Football Club Limited (?Rangers Newco?) signed an agreement under which they would be liable for sums such as this.  The Chairman of Rangers FC, David Somers, and on one occasion the club?s then Chief Executive Graham Wallace, engaged in individual discussions with the majority of current SPFL Board members several months ago acknowledging the liability and suggesting ways of paying the sums due.

Following such discussions, it was only when no sums actually arrived from Rangers FC that the SPFL Board decided to offset this liability against future sums payable to the Club.

Ashley and the Rangers are taking the piss out of the SPFA and the sad thing is at the end of the day they'll get away with it.

Someone in the SFA/SPFA need to grow a pair.

Ashley and the Rangers are taking the piss out of the SPFA and the sad thing is at the end of the day they'll get away with it.

That's my thinking as well,you can forget the last bit though.All bluster from the beaks as they will of course roll over like the good lapdogs they are.

Charging thems a step in the right direction.

The Old Tolbooth

Of course you can John. After all it's what the SPFL/SFA have been doing since the get go. And the more "out there and left field" you make it the closer it will be to what they eventually do.

It's a fair point :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Charging thems a step in the right direction.

You cant get any monies out them, points deductions or sent back down the leagues is the way forward.............

but wait a minute is Rangers/ Sevco/ Newco or whatever they may call themselves when it suits the purpose.......... this will drag and drag until nothing more to see move on, and the SFA/SPFL will hope the can get promoted by hook or by crook.....

What I love about this whole saga is how much things connected to us have hurt them -

-we finished 2nd in the league, depriving rangers of much needed champions league money.

-Kaunas (romanov) knocking Rangers out of champions league qualifying, costing them millions.

- If we weren't in the championship, Rangers would be looking okay for automatic promotion right now.

It's all just very pleasing and when they do die again, I will be celebrating the fact that we have hammered in several nails into their coffin.

:jjyay:

What I love about this whole saga is how much things connected to us have hurt them -

-we finished 2nd in the league, depriving rangers of much needed champions league money.

-Kaunas (romanov) knocking Rangers out of champions league qualifying, costing them millions.

- If we weren't in the championship, Rangers would be looking okay for automatic promotion right now.

It's all just very pleasing and when they do die again, I will be celebrating the fact that we have hammered in several nails into their coffin.

you sound very confident?!

We_are_the_Hearts

Me and you both :-)

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

It can't be long before they are forced, trembling and sobbing, to meekly accept they were never the same club at all. :)

Sleazebags, everyone oh Ye. Only here for the money.

Good Stuff :jester:

like it that abuse still exists in the 'real world' not just the internet

Here's more proof, appealing the fine yet they insist they are the same club?. :lol:

e267d3876b1b280eaa2d1cce52913097.jpg

Are they really that thick or do they think we are that thick as to not realise there is in fact a distinction between the two entities or are they just trying there luck. Even worse is this just a smoke screen fanned by both to blind the on lookers.

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

They've been so brazen recently about claiming old or new whenever it suits that the beaks are clearly sick of them taking the piss. Donkey and Regan may collude all over the place to reinstate the only fixture they care about but they won't have it appear they're being made a fool of.

I have genuinely had to change my pants twice this morning at the mere thought of the thing that brings them down once and for all being the claim they're still the same club. That's how fecking toxic Rangers were! :lol:

Are they really that thick or do they think we are that thick as to not realise there is in fact a distinction between the two entities or are they just trying there luck. Even worse is this just a smoke screen fanned by both to blind the on lookers.

They couldn't get Alistair McCoist's name correct on Monday when making the announcment about him handing in his notice.

They don't know whether they are coming or going just now.

Still no news on Ally?,

Still no news is good news for us,

Are they still having a meeting with (about) him perhaps?!

I suspect the Sfa turning a blind eye had something to do with the 5wa. Oldco for trophies & Newco for debts etc. This falls apart when challenged as it ties them up in knots.

Heckled by a female fan. :lol:http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/scotland/30520365?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

"hoisted by one?s own petard" springs to mind.

maroonlegions

I suspect the Sfa turning a blind eye had something to do with the 5wa. Oldco for trophies & Newco for debts etc. This falls apart when challenged as it ties them up in knots.

Heckled by a female fan. :lol:

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/scotland/30520365?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

"yir aw sleeze bags, every wan oh ye"   lol;

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Love the fact that Rangers fans all screech and throw their faeces at the SFA, even though they have bent over to accommodate them at every turn. Even funnier if the SFA gets in to legal problems by aiding and abetting them. :lol:

Ungrateful Orcs. :(

Maybe this has been posted previously, but surely this is more than just breaching SPFA regulations, aren't they in Breach of the UEFA Fair Play regulations also.  I seen earlier in the week that 3 clubs in the English cahmpionship have been given transfer embargos(sound familiar).  How much longer does the soap have to run before someone decides do throw the book at them.

SKY Sources...

Sky Sources: Ally McCoist preparing for Rangers' next game as usual following club meeting in Glasgow

It's buisness as usual for Ally McCoist following today's board meeting. He is preparing for the game v Livingston

Edited by Harry Palmer

maroonlegions

SKY Sources...

Sky Sources: Ally McCoist preparing for Rangers' next game as usual following club meeting in Glasgow

It's buisness as usual for Ally McCoist following today's board meeting. He is preparing for the game v Livingston

yesss, Fat salary must stay.

not got a bean to pay him off or he wants the full whack ?

Also shows that Ashley isn't going to chuck money at them either IMO.

Brilliant news. Merry Christmas everyone, Super Salary forever!

As an aside, funny to watch the Orcs creaming themselves over the possibility of Billy Davies becoming Salary's replacement. He's now odds-on with the bookies to replace him. Aye, that's cool but he'll no be replacing him until December 2015 lads! :lol:

• Maple Leaf locked this topic