The Rangers soap opera goes on and on.

Sergio Garcia

Hibs, 25/1 to win the old First Division.

:lol:

Oh, Hibs.

So I take it you're not tempted to put a sneaky fiver on at these odds?

You can get 25/1 on them to win the Scottish Cup. That's how faint their league hopes are.

:lol:

The shortest price against them being relegated is 40/1. The same bookmaker makes QoS 50/1 to go down! BetVictor knows!!

The Mighty Thor

So I take it you're not tempted to put a sneaky fiver on at these odds?

I'll give you 25/1 on that. send over your bank details and i'll deposit your winnings.

:devil:

@tedermeatballs: OK twoops, never mind the klaxon. There's something bigger coming....

News from The Rangers ?

@tedermeatballs: OK twoops, never mind the klaxon. There's something bigger coming....

News from The Rangers ?

Any clues yet?

Anyone listen to SSB tonight?

Did Mark Guidi really allude that during the Minty /Souness / Smith dominance, this non competitive dominance was OK because there was a sexiness about it?

@tedermeatballs: @SbudRanger @Daily_Record buy the paper in the morning!

Looks like a flyer for tomorrows paper..no hints.

King will announce that he is ready to talk when the existing board are ready to hand over full control.

He'll then expect the fans to pony up all the cash he needs.

Sorry...previous was tweet from k Jackson.

Ashley in or Wallace out?

More likely Wallace out, it seems that he has upset a few of the other Board members by attempting to act in the best interests of the club, which is seemingly outwith his remit as CEO!

King will announce that he is ready to talk when the existing board are ready to hand over full control.

He'll then expect the fans to pony up all the cash he needs.

Quite right too. He's a busy man and can't be expected to put his own cash in for the benefit of these ungrateful twerps !

More likely Wallace out, it seems that he has upset a few of the other Board members by attempting to act in the best interests of the club, which is seemingly outwith his remit as CEO!

If he's forced out, won't he be looking for his bonus and golden goodbye?

If he's forced out, won't he be looking for his bonus and golden goodbye?

If he's got any sense, he will hire Ahmad's lawyer and get his money ring fenced.

Anyone listen to SSB tonight?

Did Mark Guidi really allude that during the Minty /Souness / Smith dominance, this non competitive dominance was OK because there was a sexiness about it?

Yup, caught the end if it bringing Little Miss Floyd back from her football training.

My Aberdeen supporting mate, text me and asked if I had heard it, after we had just discussed how much better Scottish football would be without Rangers & Celtic as it would be far more competitive, while watching our respective daughters train.

The MSM in this country just can't seem to help themselves can they??

Starting to get reminiscent of some of the characters who popped up at Portsmouth towards the end. Balram Chanrai anyone?

jamboinglasgow

I'm sure Mr Easdale's phone will be ringing later on today, & it won't be a social call either. :lol:

I can predict Easdale saying in the press, "I was not aware of Mr Rizvi's reputation and background."

Guest Bilel Mohsni

I can predict Easdale saying in the press, "I was not aware of Mr Rizvi's reputation and background."

Doncaster and Reagan must be delighted. :lol:

SSB was a short sighted OF love in.

Morons were on discussing how Scottish football needs Rangers at the top and effectively dismissed all other teams.

Come on Rangers2 - please implode.

So have I got this story right?

A mega rich Malaysian is going to pump money into Rangers. In return for what?

The current Board don't appear to know who owns what, Do they know the extent of any other share options that were granted by Chuck? Do they know if Chuck sold off any other rights other than giving Ashley the Stadium naming rights for ?1? Do they know if anyone has a claim over the stadium or MP?

If I was in a position to be considering investing in Rangers, I'd want answers to these questions, and more besides.

It's funny if you google 'Rafat Rizvi" at the bottom of a short list you get the message....

"Some results may have been removed under data protection law in Europe. Learn more

thisismystorythisismysong

Currently bringing an extra pair of boxers to work with us, such is the ambience of the currant bun riddled environment...leaves you rather moist watching the fear grow daily!! ally-balls.jpg

jamboinglasgow

That front and rear page of the daily record sums up the confused way the media have with Rangers/old firm. It can be summed as "how can a director of Rangers be working with a convicted fraudster....but look at all the money these Malaysian have."

Geoff Kilpatrick

Rivzi appears. Why is this news? It was discussed over two years ago.

Oh wait. It is shit the bed time as the succulent lambers realise their PR fluff stories to sell their papers will be gone.

Rivzi appears. Why is this news? It was discussed over two years ago.

Oh wait. It is shit the bed time as the succulent lambers realise their PR fluff stories to sell their papers will be gone.

Good point. The record will go bust along with them.

Edited by wibble

The Mighty Thor

The tangled web of spivs..

http://m.stv.tv/news...an-for-rangers/

Easdale: fraud conviction.

Rizvi: fraud conviction.

Mazen Houssamis lawyer for Albertino Abela: fraud conviction

To be fair that's a pretty impressive line up to come in and er defraud the huns of all their cash and assets.

Just the men for the job IMO

From Today's Scotsman, UoF dont like the truth being told by Sandy Easdale :lol:

THE Union of Fans last night declared Rangers director Sandy Easdale unfit to hold office, and called on the London Stock Exchange among others to investigate comments of his relating to the financial state of the club.

?The Union of Fans is extremely concerned at the recent public statements of Sandy Easdale, the chairman of the so-called football board at Rangers,? a statement from the Union said. ?Mr Easdale has a history of making ill-advised, damaging and amateurish comments in the press about Rangers and last week he was engaged in more of the same.

?In April 2014, around a week before Imran Ahmad?s second failed attempt to have club funds arrested, Mr Easdale decided to take part in a BBC interview in which he raised considerable questions over the financial position of the club.

?These comments could be seen to weaken the club?s case against Mr Ahmad, despite victory in that instance. Last week, Mr Easdale did the same in a press Q&A.

?We would question the timing of both of these statements. Making this type of error once might be seen as naivety or stupidity. Making it twice starts to raise other questions.

?We would ask the PLC board, the Nomad [nominated advisor] Daniel Stewart and the LSE to investigate Mr Easdale?s comments and their effect on a court case. We would also ask them to clarify whether Mr Green or Mr Ahmad hold any shares for which Mr Easdale has a proxy through Beaufort Nominees. Mr Easdale is not, in our opinion, fit to be a director of Rangers and, given his failure to be appointed to the PLC board, we feel he has far too much negative influence on club affairs.?

Roddy Forsyth reporting Wallace on brink.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/scottish-football/11086105/Graham-Wallace-on-way-out-of-Rangers-amid-mounting-crisis-over-cash-flow-needed-to-keep-club-going.html

Now following Keif's exclusive that no-one else had every twigged that there are links between Rangers and some real dodgy criminals, how can a respected football man like Nash continue to be linked with them. I appreciate it appears it is Wallace being marginalised rather than working for dodgy characters.

I'm sure Mr Easdale's phone will be ringing later on today, & it won't be a social call either. :lol:

Unbelievable that hes just put himself in the goldfish bowl. Just asking to be nabbed.

Unbelievable that hes just put himself in the goldfish bowl. Just asking to be nabbed.

I assume Keith Jackson has informed Interpol of this meeting?

I assume Keith Jackson has informed Interpol of this meeting?

I'm sure Interpol know of his whereabouts (not Jacksons ;) ) just can't do anything about it.

Big questions coming up for Rangers fans.

Does the insatiable appetite for success lead to accepting anyone who appears to have money irrespective of where it comes from?

Or say enough is enough. Starve everyone out and start again.

I believe there is a small number of fans now wishing against formally progressing starting a clean slate and new Rangers. Even if it means 2 clubs in tandem.

I didnt even realise the Easdales were Scottish!! Ha!

How much are they worth?

They own McGill's coaches. They took over the Arriva coaches in the Glasgow area a couple of years ago so, from being a small local firm, they became massive.

Hagar the Horrible

so this guy wanted by Interpol is a friend of Imran, and the Easedale leaks yet another story about how bad finances are and the ?1 deal just as Imran goes to court? and then an easedale meets with an associate? I hope I can audition for a part in this movie, or movie franchise!

Hagar the Horrible

I'm sure Interpol know of his whereabouts (not Jacksons ;) ) just can't do anything about it.

Big questions coming up for Rangers fans.

Does the insatiable appetite for success lead to accepting anyone who appears to have money irrespective of where it comes from?

Or say enough is enough. Starve everyone out and start again.

I believe there is a small number of fans now wishing against formally progressing starting a clean slate and new Rangers. Even if it means 2 clubs in tandem.

A sort of Wimbledon MKdons scenario? The Glasgow Rangers and the Rangers of Glasgow? the new one gets a hold of the name and the old one(well trail) gets the new name, what a mess? but bring out the popcorn for that one?

Anyways todays milestone is this:

Latest time and date for splitting Application Forms (to satisfy bona fide market claims only)

3pm but right now it will be known if the target has been reached or not? but I suspect that will be announced on the 12th after 11am

Edited by Hagar the Horrible

so this guy wanted by Interpol is a friend of Imran, and the Easedale leaks yet another story about how bad finances are and the ?1 deal just as Imran goes to court? and then an easedale meets with an associate? I hope I can audition for a part in this movie, or movie franchise!

So they are setting themselves up to crash and burn?

Edited by wibble

• Maple Leaf locked this topic