The Rangers soap opera goes on and on.

Sergio Garcia

Toxteth O'Grady

On another note the airdrie chairman nailed his colours to the mast in their prog. He is an arse after all.

Fixed that for you

Murray seems favorite. On another note the airdrie chairman nailed his colours to the mast in their prog. He is an ex oldco shareholder after all.

ne6adumu.jpg

Edinburgh's Maroon

Please tell me that is not genuine.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Please tell me that is not genuine.

Probably is, it's a hotbed of Hunnishness Airdrie. A dank, grey Orc stronghold.

Probably is, it's a hotbed of Hunnishness Airdrie. A dank, grey Orc stronghold.

I've no objection to the hunnish bits. Or, to put it another way, it's the right-hand side of the piece that's astonishing, not the left.

It's not real, though ... is it?

Guest Bilel Mohsni

I've no objection to the hunnish bits. Or, to put it another way, it's the right-hand side of the piece that's astonishing, not the left.

It's not real, though ... is it?

To be perfectly honest with you, I see both sides of the article as Hunnish. The Salmond stuff is exactly the way these old Huns carry on.

Airdrie is where old Huns go to die.

I'd be so horribly embarrassed if my club's owner came out with that shite. Atleast when vlad was mental it was us against them. That's just fawning drivel.

Gregory House M.D.

Just looked on P&B and an Airdrie fan has confirmed it's legit :cornette:

Gregory House M.D.

Considering oldco Airdrie were actually liquidated by oldco rangers for the princely sum of 30k I doubt newco Airdrie fans would be impressed by that piece by their chairman about wanting to play newco rangers every week tbh.

This fixture had the unofficial billing of the "Newco derby" at my work.

Edinburgh's Maroon

"Newco Airdrie" aren't actually Airdrie so I doubt the mongrel clubs fans will give two shits in all honesty. They'd have a cheek after stealing a club.

Gregory House M.D.

Yes they play under clydebanks license & history, but recently had another name change to re use Airdrie, hence my Newco title.

Edinburgh's Maroon

They'll always be the filth that stole Clydebank :thumbsup:

A more despicable backdoor using club you'd be hard pushed to find.

Nearly their entire success as a new Airdrie has been through the downfall of other clubs. Clydebank, Gretna and Rangers.

Edited by Ezio Auditore da Firenze

Footballfirst

byje2y7e.jpg

They all share something..

Edinburgh's Maroon

Only three of them do. Clydebank still exists under the name of Airdrieonians.

The fourth image should be the badge of the original Airdrieonians

Stenny player gives his views on super salary moaning about fixtures.

mu9ypaqy.jpg

Edinburgh's Maroon

Excellent. That's as clear and honest a GIRFUY as I've seen.

mu9ypaqy.jpg

Edinburgh's Maroon

Wonderful stuff. No doubt an SFA fine winging its way to him as we speak...

tartofmidlothian

mu9ypaqy.jpg

Edinburgh's Maroon

:rofl:

That's brilliant.

mu9ypaqy.jpg

Edinburgh's Maroon

I bet Fat Sally feels like a ****** after reading these tweets. Perspective or what ?

tartofmidlothian

apaduha9.jpg

ave8ene5.jpg

Wonder when the threats to "tan his windaes" will start ?..

Edinburgh's Maroon

I'm almost as intrigued by that "Moaning bosses pick on Goodwin" headline. What's that all about?

Goodwin and Rangers would be a good match.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Lots of rumours around this evening ...

1ylx2.jpg

:laugh:

Would be entertaining to see Shooter back on the scene. :)

All manner of rumours and rumours about rumours all over twitter - pretty much any one of them coming true would be highly amusing :D

Geoff Kilpatrick

All manner of rumours and rumours about rumours all over twitter - pretty much any one of them coming true would be highly amusing :D

Link?

Sale and leaseback currently being considered

The Chairman has resigned

Wallace has been sold

Mike Ashley is the real owner of the club. Or is that the company? :)

McCoist has been told resign or be sacked

Geoff Kilpatrick

Sale and leaseback currently being considered

The Chairman has resigned

Wallace has been sold

Mike Ashley is the real owner of the club. Or is that the company? :)

McCoist has been told resign or be sacked

:rofl:

That's a lot of wind and pish in one night!

rumours newco were in touch with the Sfa on friday about the possible sanctions for going into administration. Admin Mk2 ?.

I thought any sanctions were in black and white or are they looking to dodge (start time of) the signing ban again.

Geoff Kilpatrick

I thought any sanctions were in black and white or are they looking to dodge (start time of) the signing ban again.

No, now it is time to say they are a Newco after all and get penalised 15 points, rather than 25 for their Dr Who regeneration.

No, now it is time to say they are a Newco after all and get penalised 15 points, rather than 25 for their Dr Who regeneration.

I wonder if Bryce would be happy with a 25 point deduction as they may not get promotion.

The Mighty Thor

rumours newco were in touch with the Sfa on friday about the possible sanctions for going into administration. Admin Mk2 ?.

Oh please let that be true. Please.

surely they wont go for admin in the near future? they would need to be millions in debt before they even thought about it

It'll be a SPIV driven pre-pack surely, meaning a 15 point deduction as they are a newco and a transfer ban whilst they are in administration (so blink and you'll miss it if it is a pre-pack)?

Remember, without a fresh input of funds they'll become insolvent soon. Stockbridge admitted publicly they'll have just 1 million left by April. The clocks ticking & time is running out to have enough cash to see out the season ..

Edinburgh's Maroon

Yep but id imagine before that happened theyd maybe get rid of some players,no big bonuses this time,players wage cuts possibly?+ season ticket,tv and sponsonors doe to come in?

Caspian Primrose

Hope they can hold on til next season and then everything implodes. Only because it would benefit us. I do actually feel sorry for their normal fans.

tartofmidlothian

Hope they can hold on til next season and then everything implodes. Only because it would benefit us. I do actually feel sorry for their normal fans.

I'm with every word of this. Although I don't feel sorry for anyone involved with their management or coaching over the last few years.

Jambof3tornado

They will likely be well organised in preparation for another insolvency, ie plenty points in front, or use the insolvency to punt players they cant shift normally.

Geoff Kilpatrick

surely they wont go for admin in the near future? they would need to be millions in debt before they even thought about it

They are. Bear in mind there is the football club TRFC and the holding company of spivs RIFC. TRFC are indebted to RIFC.

Hagar the Horrible

They cant run up debt in the same manner as they have no credit facilities, one the cash flow runs out they can scripm and save and delay payments, but once somebody is insistent in being paid, ie Hector, but once somebody takes them to court to demand payment then it would be prudent to either find the cash! At that point it starts to get messy player wages don't get paid to cover essential bills, third parties will start wanting cash up front. But in theory they should be a club in massive profit if it were not for a couple of over prices duds, the Management team earning ?1.5m, and directors scamming 60% of turnover or there abouts. If there is an Admin v2.0 then it will be because the spivs there want it, if they want to continue then either the spivs or the playing staff earn less, in both cases Fat Sally looses

Much as we want to believe admin will happen once more it is just not going to.

There are now enough people with money interested in the club to keep it running though cuts will have to be made.............the many spivs have run off with their pockets full having left the club with a large wage bill for playing in the lower leagues.

They could have been promoted to division one on a fifth of the budget but chose to keep the big club image alive by signings which were not required until at least division one or the premier league.

Once more many ignored the spending until it was too late and those who did question were sidetracked whilst others did the deals in the background with shareholders whose interest was money not the club.

Even now it is not public knowledge who owns the shares and that says it all about the intentions of some with 'influence' as it has been stated so many times.

Statts1976uk

I think it all comes down to how much they might raise in the transfer market for the likes of Wallace and how much they can raise with a leaseback of the stadium. Are they able to issue more shares?

• Maple Leaf locked this topic