Formula 1 2012 Superthread

:shitwine:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vettel, superb the feck work followed by bloody, followed by DC apologising for him speaking in his second language!

Surely Raekkonen and Vettel were at the wind up at DC's expense during those interviews! Amusing end to the best race I've watched for years.

kingantti1874

Hamilton's car dies on him :arry:

I'm starting to think kingantti has a point :lol:

How many times eh!!! Delighted for kimi - wish he was coming back to Mclaren

kingantti1874

Some drive.

It was a good drive - but let's face it - he was jammy as well... Half the field imploded and 2 safety cars at exactly the right time

The predictor is very close now, we could almost have a predictor for the predictor !

I think GP milkylada has been at the top since week on, could the Lada get pipped at the post?

The predictor is very close now, we could almost have a predictor for the predictor !

I think GP milkylada has been at the top since week on, could the Lada get pipped at the post?

rossthejambo was top from week one i took over a few races ago and had an absolute mare yesterday with only 9 points but somehow i kept my lead

rossthejambo was top from week one i took over a few races ago and had an absolute mare yesterday with only 9 points but somehow i kept my lead

I think we all had bad weeks, though just as well your bad was worse than everybody elses, keeps it nice and close, mind you I know you have a faster car...... :drummer:

kingantti1874

Somehow, no idea how - I managed to get 95 pts this week ... Not only that but I just got an email for autosport which started with this

"Hi

Congratulations on winning the eighteenth round of the Castrol EDGE Grand Prix Predictor. You have won Castrol EDGE oil and merchandise, including a certificate signed by Johnny Herbert."

:yas:

Somehow, no idea how - I managed to get 95 pts this week ... Not only that but I just got an email for autosport which started with this

"Hi

Congratulations on winning the eighteenth round of the Castrol EDGE Grand Prix Predictor. You have won Castrol EDGE oil and merchandise, including a certificate signed by Johnny Herbert."

yas!.gif

Well done, you got 60 bonus points i see, what did you get them for? Hovver over the trophies at the top left, they tell you what the bonus points are for.

This is sadly true, I managed to get 17 points this week though. Very tight at the top though.

kingantti1874

Check it out.

Hmm - having trouble uploading pic for some reason but have photo of my waterproof hoody, my hat and most importantly my certificate signed by johnny Herbert ... Will upload later

Estiban Gutierrez is being reported to be the second driver at Sauber

Mexican Esteban Gutierrez will be Nico Hulkenberg's team-mate at Sauber next year according one of the team's sponsors Carlos Slim, the Mexican businessman regarded as the richest man in the world. "We are talking to Sauber for next season and we intend to continue together in 2013, obviously with a Mexican as a driver, which is Esteban Gutierrez," Slim said. Read more about that and other news in today's F1 gossip column.

statement from HRT website http://www.hrtf1team.com/en/noticias/comunicado-oficial-de-thesan-capital-sl.html

Madrid, 12th of November 2012

The current owners of HRT Formula 1 Team, TC II S.a.rl., would like to confirm that they are currently in talks with a number of groups interested in buying the team. HRT Formula 1 Team?s current management hopes to conclude the sale in the upcoming weeks and, with it, enable the team to continue progressing and become a reference in modern-day Formula 1 after the important achievements already accomplished in this 2012 season. HRT Formula 1 Team hopes to communicate the name of its new owner in the upcoming weeks.

According to the HRT Formula 1 Team management, "we believe the moment to let new investors come through for HRT Formula 1 Team has arrived. We?re very proud of the work done by the entire team and of the excellent sporting evolution achieved but the time has come for the team to continue growing with new financial backing. We?re convinced that the sporting potential of the team is huge and that the presence of new investors can give it a big boost?.

Its not illegal so there's nothing wrong with it.

Ethically its wrong though.

I do feel sorry for Massa. His face was tripping him.

Its not illegal so there's nothing wrong with it.

Ethically its wrong though.

I do feel sorry for Massa. His face was tripping him.

Maybe Rob Smedley told him cryptically, a la Germany 2010 :whistling:

I feel sorry for Massa, I like him. Makes you wonder when Massa leaves Ferrari who will go just to play second fiddle to Alonso?

Wonder if they would instruct Massa to ram Vettel given half the chance in Brazil??

kingantti1874

Genuinely hope alonso wins it, sick of the bulls - great race and great to see what Hamilton can do on a track where you can actually hammer the car every lap an not worry about tires all the frigging time..

Won't be great for the sport with him at Mercedes next year - they are a disaster of a team

50 points and up three places this week.

Good choices in the middle of the field and all the top three (admittedly in the wrong order) plus pole and fastest lap.

down 2 places this week, but at least it's still pretty open for next week. Kingantti must be a bigger fav than vettel though.

kingantti1874

down 2 places this week, but at least it's still pretty open for next week. Kingantti must be a bigger fav than vettel though.

That's my best 2 weeks by a country mile..

Ferrari out dancing tonight, not celebrating doing rain dances. Red Bull out making the worlds biggest umbrella, but McLaren just look llike they are winners. Should be a great race tomorrow. Predictor off to a good start, I've got 5 points. I need 17 points more than RTJ, unfortunately he's got Hamilton on pole too :-(.

Good luck all predictors !

Prince Buaben

Think it will rain tomorrow! Hopefully half way through. Spice it up a bit!

Have the stewards make a decision about grojsean/de la rosa incident?

kingantti1874

I think I'm going to win this ;-)I'm on a lucky streak

.. Mixed emotions for me, Mclaren should have had these championships sown up.. And still can't believe Hamilton is going to drive a dog next year.. Real shame for the championship ..

Anyway - hope alonso manges to sneak it tomorrow

kingantti1874

Ps maybe now ill tell you how I won all the gear a few races back

40 Bonus points for :-

Not selecting the winner of the previous grand prix in your top 10 for the forthcoming race

20 Bonus points

Correctly selecting a driver outside your top 10 for the fastest lap

Now I won those bonus points by accident, messed up and forgot to put vettel in that week..

Wonder if it'll work twice? No hammy in my top 10 this week.. Hammy for fastest lap...

Ferrari out dancing tonight, not celebrating doing rain dances. Red Bull out making the worlds biggest umbrella, but McLaren just look llike they are winners. Should be a great race tomorrow. Predictor off to a good start, I've got 5 points. I need 17 points more than RTJ, unfortunately he's got Hamilton on pole too :-(.

Good luck all predictors !

:jjyay:

I'm just hoping for a clean race with not too many retirements and I should be fine.

Would love Vettel to lose the title though so I'll be roaring on Fernando, a very rare thing for me to be supporting a Ferrari though.

Archived