21 Charles Pic Marussia 1:43.066 4.234 20 laps

22 Vitaly Petrov Caterham 1:43.067 4.235 22 laps

23 Narain Karthikeyan HRT 1:43.869 5.037 36 laps

24 Pedro de la Rosa HRT 1:44.533 5.701 24 laps

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like mac have pushed the 'leaving next year' button on hammy

I doubt they'll have done that while a championship is still possible.

I reckon he'll be on the front row tomorrow.

Gavsy Van Gaverson

I doubt they'll have done that while a championship is still possible.

I reckon he'll be on the front row tomorrow.

I agree that he'll be front row tomorrow.

Hamilton never got to do a clean lap on the softer tyres in P2 but looked quick in P1.

cottagecheese11

take it no-one is up for qualifying? webber's gearbox is about to go, alonso has no pace, hamilton's car balance is rubbish for sector 3 this will be interesting

Think this week was the 1st time I've picked Vettel for pole and Webber steals it. :lol:

I'm rubbish.

cottagecheese11

is thinking that the korean national anthem should be changed to ganham style. who's all awake watching this?

is thinking that the korean national anthem should be changed to ganham style. who's all awake watching this?

I'm up - here we go...

is thinking that the korean national anthem should be changed to ganham style.

I don't know about the anthem, but they gave him the chequered flag :lol:

kingantti1874

Turf luck for Hamilton.

Rear Suspension gremlins

Coincidentally gremlins appear just after he announces he's leaving.. Twice in 2 weeks, after having a car in Singapore which was utterly dominant..

Gavsy Van Gaverson

Coincidentally gremlins appear just after he announces he's leaving.. Twice in 2 weeks, after having a car in Singapore which was utterly dominant..

I think it is merely a coincidence though. McLaren could lose out on a lof cash if they finish behind Ferrari in the Constructor's championship.

Martin Brundtland hinted at that during race commentary!

Along with Gutierrez he said, I'm not that clued up on the up and coming drivers but its a name I recognise. Does he do GP2?

Hamilton trailing the astroturf around had me chuckling away like Dr Hibbert I have to admit :lol:

Inspector Rex

Along with Gutierrez he said, I'm not that clued up on the up and coming drivers but its a name I recognise. Does he do GP2?

Hamilton trailing the astroturf around had me chuckling away like Dr Hibbert I have to admit :lol:

Yep, finished 3rd this season. Gutted that Kobayashi is getting punted though, probably my favourite driver in F1 atm. :sob:

The rumour of Vettel going to Ferrari in 2014 has just been confirmed by Ferrari.

Some team they'll have.

The rumour of Vettel going to Ferrari in 2014 has just been confirmed by Ferrari.

Some team they'll have.

Ferrari also confirm Massa is staying on next year.

They are a frighteningly good prospect for 2014. I wonder how Alonso will react to having a competitive partner again...

Prince Buaben

They are a frighteningly good prospect for 2014. I wonder how Alonso will react to having a competitive partner again...

Badly id imagine.

Yep, finished 3rd this season. Gutted that Kobayashi is getting punted though, probably my favourite driver in F1 atm. :sob:

Thought it was a name I recognised, must have heard it when I seen a couple of the GP2 races this year. Also gutted about Kobayashi, he's a class driver, hopefully he gets picked up by somebody else.

Alonso and Vettel sounds like a great team but there's always the chance that Alonso will spit the dummy. It's a different set up from McLaren though in that Ferrari are geared towards Alonso and have been for a long time so are less likely to do what McLaren did and keep Hamilton as number 1.

If Ferrari can get the car sorted then they'll be back to the top again that year.

20 points, my time at the top was most enjoyed but I don't think I'll be returning any time soon :sob:

27 points this week.

I'm Paul De Resta. Solid and dependable but never really challenging the leaders <_<

I must be Massa then, 1 good result all season!

kingantti1874

Thought it was a name I recognised, must have heard it when I seen a couple of the GP2 races this year. Also gutted about Kobayashi, he's a class driver, hopefully he gets picked up by somebody else.

Alonso and Vettel sounds like a great team but there's always the chance that Alonso will spit the dummy. It's a different set up from McLaren though in that Ferrari are geared towards Alonso and have been for a long time so are less likely to do what McLaren did and keep Hamilton as number 1.

If Ferrari can get the car sorted then they'll be back to the top again that year.

Hamilton wasn't no 1, that was his fort season - I don't think he ever was #1 that season, alonso spat the dummy as he thought he was #1 and it never transpired mainly because he was being beaten by a rookie.

Hamilton wasn't no 1, that was his fort season - I don't think he ever was #1 that season, alonso spat the dummy as he thought he was #1 and it never transpired mainly because he was being beaten by a rookie.

Hamilton was given preferential treatment by McLaren, and that rubbed Alonso up the wrong way. He might not have been number 1 but he was treated like one.

kingantti1874

Hamilton was given preferential treatment by McLaren, and that rubbed Alonso up the wrong way. He might not have been number 1 but he was treated like one.

If alonso beat him on the track it wouldn't have been like that, but he didn't.... Hamilton should have been WDC that season but for Mclaren screw ups

If alonso beat him on the track it wouldn't have been like that, but he didn't.... Hamilton should have been WDC that season but for Mclaren screw ups

Do you actually think Hamilton has ever lost a race for reasons other than McLaren screw ups?

I don't think McLaren caused him to drive into the pit lane gravel in China 2007.

• 2 weeks later...
cottagecheese11

Race about to start. Hope for some carnage to spice things up.

hope not! ive got the top 6 predicted perfectly on my f1 predictor thats worth 100 points lol

hope not! ive got the top 6 predicted perfectly on my f1 predictor thats worth 100 points lol

I really hope so now. :lol:

kingantti1874

Do you actually think Hamilton has ever lost a race for reasons other than McLaren screw ups?

Yes of course, but not to button

kingantti1874

I don't think McLaren caused him to drive into the pit lane gravel in China 2007.

They sure did, asked to come in for tyres, they were down to the fibre

52 points for my f1 predictor wow!!! best to date ooosh

Looks like my best week, I got the first four all correct.

Predictor up, 99 points, it is my best week.

that is a massive haul I only got 39 points to keep me just ahead of the chasing pack

Archived