MAFIA: The Ba's Burst V

Harry Palmer

• Replies 759
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Goons will be delighted at this news.

If they play this carefully enough, they could destroy us fairly quickly.

Sergio Garcia

Right I may as well get the ball rolling on the votes. Nothing surprising from me I'm going back to my original vote for Fabien and the very low posters. Too many people are sitting back and letting us lynch either before then hitting us during the night.

VOTE FABIEN

Sergio Garcia

And I've got a gig in Glasgow tomorrow night starting with a midday session in the Merchant City followed by the game on Saturday and then a 40th so I wont be around really till Sunday morning with a raging hangover no doubt. Although Sean letting us know he was out tonight seemed to get him lynched so the above information may not be my best move with you lot whistling.gif

Geoff Kilpatrick

Friday afternoon and I've been discussing property. Log in now to see the goons hit the cop. Who do they think they are? Me?

Since it was milky though, past form suggests the following:-

vote Wedge Antilles

Sergio Garcia

Friday afternoon and I've been discussing property. Log in now to see the goons hit the cop. Who do they think they are? Me?

Since it was milky though, past form suggests the following:-

vote Wedge Antilles

Whys that?

No I don't I used to vote him day 1 for a laugh but if I was a goon I doubt I'd have went for him. You, Boof and Malky would have been more likely

Geoff Kilpatrick

No I don't I used to vote him day 1 for a laugh but if I was a goon I doubt I'd have went for him. You, Boof and Malky would have been more likely

Of course :rolleyes:

Morning troops.

In all my mafia playing days i've never seen a day one where the game has been turned on it's head!

vote Eckauskas

He might have a point!

:rofl:

Anyway - I was wondering about the 'Early doors milky spat person' and couldn't remember who it was.

So it's Wedge is it?

That leads us onto several scenarios...

Wedge is a goon and wanted rid of milky asap.

Somebody wants us to think that ^

Wedge IS a goon and wants us to think that ^ (is that a double or triple bluff?)

Apart from that the masons aren't, obviously, permitted to come out and explicitly say who the innocent party is for fear of modkilling so if any of you are new guys...cool yer jets!! I'm sure the information will get out eventually.

On Boofs point, Marty always votes Milky but would change his vote if he was nearing a lynch, it's not necessarily true to say he targets Milky, especially in comparison to sean's chasing of me

Sloppy goon work if they went down that route imo

Edit - but they got lucky

Too early for goon lists? unsure.gif

I know that sounds a bit Yvonnish, but if she's on the long journey South, I feel obliged to put it out there thumbsup.gif

Anyway, busy day today, so early vote just in case.

Vote fabien leclerq

for raising my suspicions (one of three I might add).

am away to a funeral today so won't be about...

vote Yvonne

no reason at the moment really.

PLAYERS....

1. Wedge Antilles

2. yvonnejambo

3. Geoff

5. Mr Nice

6. Ezio

7. Elvis_Lefend

8. pullshapes

9. Malky

10. Seats

11. Rudi Skacel

12. jambosean75

13. Dunks

14. The Stig

16. Dwight K. Schrute

19. milky_26

20. fabien leclerq

21. Boof

22. Leyland

23. Eckauskas

24. Beverley

The Cop found someone good and passed the result onto the Masons.

Milky- Cop was killed by the Goons.

STOP THE PRESSES

Kerching (possibly).

If Milky used BS...that would point to fabienleclerq being good.

One solitary crumb of comfort - if indeed BS was used.

Can anyone remember if Milky vowed to do so or is he a guaranteed pooh-pooher of BS?

To be honest, I can't remember.

But I'm prepared to go on the balance of probabilities that he DID use it until someone points out otherwise.

So for now...

Trust list

Boof (100% trustworthy)

fabienleclerq (hmmm...80%(ish) trustworthy)

Goon list

Holy cow...how am I supposed to do that!!

But I'll give it a go shortly

i would use bs if i could but cant.

also boof line up a few shots of palace for me please

Ooooh - fabien just moves a wee bit higher up the trustworthy ladder.

Which makes him a prime target for a goon-whack tonight.

So, Doc...you know what to do...try and confuse the goons as much as possible :lol:

Whilst remaining as hidden as possible...though that didn't seem to work for milky. How the hell did they target him? He'd hardly posted :(

Morning troops.

In all my mafia playing days i've never seen a day one where the game has been turned on it's head!

vote Eckauskas

Why?

Yes milky has said he would use bs so that leaves fabien leclerq on my trust list and yes makes an easy target for the goons :huh: My goon list today consists of Wedge, Eck and seats

Seats seems quite quiet compared to normal, Eck is much more involved than normal and wedge as I suspect he has something to do with milky's demise.

I will out of pure spite and a wee bit logic

Vote Eckauskas

I am leaving for .......Penicuik shortly so wont be on here again till i get down and then will have to try out on my super duper iphone :thumbsup: May need help in the bolding bit but as I have my vote in wont need to worry about that till later.

Yes milky has said he would use bs so that leaves fabien leclerq on my trust list and yes makes an easy target for the goons :huh: My goon list today consists of Wedge, Eck and seats

Seats seems quite quiet compared to normal, Eck is much more involved than normal and wedge as I suspect he has something to do with milky's demise.

I will out of pure spite and a wee bit logic

Vote Eckauskas

I am leaving for .......Penicuik shortly so wont be on here again till i get down and then will have to try out on my super duper iphone :thumbsup: May need help in the bolding bit but as I have my vote in wont need to worry about that till later.

Yes, I am a bit quieter than normal but mostly because I can't be bothered reading the crap on the board in general!

I think it is very suspicious that Malky was way ahead in the votes and subtly turned it round. Whilst I normally have sympathy for him always gettng picked on, I believe he is a goon on this occasion.

Vote Malky

:lol: in a car back from a vendor visit in glasgow so jumped on, how did I subtly change it round I left work looking like I was going to get lynched and later on suddenly I had almost no votes

Geoff Kilpatrick

:rofl:

Anyway - I was wondering about the 'Early doors milky spat person' and couldn't remember who it was.

So it's Wedge is it?

That leads us onto several scenarios...

Wedge is a goon and wanted rid of milky asap.

Somebody wants us to think that ^

Wedge IS a goon and wants us to think that ^ (is that a double or triple bluff?)

Apart from that the masons aren't, obviously, permitted to come out and explicitly say who the innocent party is for fear of modkilling so if any of you are new guys...cool yer jets!! I'm sure the information will get out eventually.

Actually, fair comment here.

unvote Wedge Antilles

Too soon to jump to conclusions but he was pretty quick to defend himself. I'm not clearing him yet.

I would say the goons are lurking as opposed to being 'out' so I'll leave Eck for now.

I'm off to bed though so I had better pick someone so at random.....

vote Beverley

She's too quiet.

Afternoon folks..won't be on much today..got plans...not sure what time i'll be home at but will try have a wee check on my phone every so often without seeming like i'm bad company!

Vote Rudi Skacel

He's been awfy awfy quiet

Geoff Kilpatrick

Afternoon folks..won't be on much today..got plans...not sure what time i'll be home at but will try have a wee check on my phone every so often without seeming like i'm bad company!

Vote Rudi Skacel

He's been awfy awfy quiet

Met someone on Mingleville?

::troll:::'>

i'm still alive blink.gif

and i've never had a hibs boyfriend

EVER jbsmug.gif

The question is Bev is this staement true are you just saying that to avoid getting the usual barage of abuse? :D

after much analysis and little thought and have to return to my desk job in all probabilities I think I will.....

VOTE LEYLAND :P

Must be vermin.net then...

No :thumbsup:

Note: Not going on some raunchy date...meeting my pal for a coffee (hot choc for me seeing as coffee makes me hallucinate) :lol:

The question is Bev is this staement true are you just saying that to avoid getting the usual barage of abuse? :D

absolutely true.

dated a couple, never gone out with any!

that said though, the jambos i've gone out with have been idiots as well

after much analysis and little thought and have to return to my desk job in all probabilities I think I will.....

VOTE LEYLAND :P

Cheers :huh:

absolutely true.

dated a couple, never gone out with any!

that said though, the jambos i've gone out with have been idiots as well

I would second that about jambos being idiots...some of them...

:lol: in a car back from a vendor visit in glasgow so jumped on, how did I subtly change it round I left work looking like I was going to get lynched and later on suddenly I had almost no votes

You and yer wee goony pals were pm'n behind the scenes to make sure that there was a pile on sean and all of a sudden your votes just "disappeared"!

Yer a goon, admit it and be done with it!

dry.gif

Archived