MAFIA: The Ba's Burst V

Harry Palmer

• Replies 759
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Geoff Kilpatrick

I think i'm going to seek refuge in here for now...

When we're on a bad run a mafia game is an oasis amongst the seethe.

It was funny until they put the picture on the made up profile...I don't think i'd have bothered as much if it was a good picture but it's about 4 years old and very unflattering :lol:

Vanity will get you nowhere Clare :P

Anyway I'm away to bed before I wake the little lady, annoyed enough people as it is for one night

actually vonny, whenver you and that cat tiger tartan dude play you 2 usually end up in cahoots anyways and bully me out of the game!

you're so mean!

i may cry

Wedge being a w*** in the pub (not really, but he started it :lol:) , UVC or JCTSK or whatever we're calling him these days owning folk in the terrace. I think that's it unless i've missed anything else?

I've not even read that thread...couldn't be bothered. 61 pages of greatness has just been closed in the pub though :sob: Goodnight sweet prince.

My night has been made. I've just had a text from a certain golf playing poster saying "I am ashamed to admit I burnt myself taking my pizza out the oven" :rofl:

Wedge being a w*** in the pub (not really, but he started it :lol:) , UVC or JCTSK or whatever we're calling him these days owning folk in the terrace. I think that's it unless i've missed anything else?

Cool - I'm off to the pub thumbsup.gif

Cool - I'm off to the pub thumbsup.gif

I wouldn't bother, all the best (or worst if you're me) stuff has been deleted and the thread has been closed :huh:

I wouldn't bother, all the best (or worst if you're me) stuff has been deleted and the thread has been closed :huh:

sob.png

I've not even read that thread...couldn't be bothered. 61 pages of greatness has just been closed in the pub though :sob: Goodnight sweet prince.

damn, that was one of my favourite threads sad.gif

Geoff Kilpatrick

I can see there being a lot more registrations on mingleville thanks to pullshapes though. :laugh:

Sergio Garcia

damn, that was one of my favourite threads sad.gif

Mine too, I assume we are talking about the Facebook thread? After checking to see if we had self imploded yet and the other football news of the day, thats the first place I would look. sad.gif

So who is responsible for its demise angry.gif a vote might be forthcoming!!!

Mine too, I assume we are talking about the Facebook thread? After checking to see if we had self imploded yet and the other football news of the day, thats the first place I would look. sad.gif

So who is responsible for its demise angry.gif a vote might be forthcoming!!!

Well the blame could go a few ways: me for mentioning mingleville, wedge for seeking out my profile or AP/lucien for creating a fake profile...

Geoff Kilpatrick

Well the blame could go a few ways: me for mentioning mingleville, wedge for seeking out my profile or AP/lucien for creating a fake profile...

Yep, you brought it into the equation.

unvote The Stig

vote pullshapes89

Malky-4

Boof-3

sean-2

Mr Nice-1

Fabien-1

Pullshapes-1

Geoff-1

Beverley-1

seats-1

Ezio-1

The Stig-1

Rudi-1

:)

Missed all the shenanigans on the face book thread and kind of sorry to see it go, although it had wandered off on a bit of a tangent!

I've decided I'm going for a new tactic this game so that Geoff can't have a go at me. Now, how should I play this one....... ?

Geoff Kilpatrick

Missed all the shenanigans on the face book thread and kind of sorry to see it go, although it had wandered off on a bit of a tangent!

I've decided I'm going for a new tactic this game so that Geoff can't have a go at me. Now, how should I play this one....... ?

Pay attention for once? :laugh:

Pay attention for once? :laugh:

Ouch, low blow!

It wasn't that I didn't pay attention, I was going for a double double bluff! There is a difference you know! :whistling:

Unvote sean.

Vote Malky.

Let's see a lynch for a change.

Also, what have I missed between Pullshibbies and the one who shat out of the Death Star run?

Unvote sean.

Vote Malky.

Let's see a lynch for a change.

Also, what have I missed between Pullshibbies and the one who shat out of the Death Star run?

I would answer your question if I knew who you were referring to :lol:

So you worked it out then Sean? :lol:

no, i've made it home but will be back out again later so still need to know

You just need to do as you would normally do. That's what I do on my blackberry. Just click bold then pop it in the middle...I think! That's always worked for me.

Sergio Garcia

You dirty son of a...

Been working solid last couple of days!!

Vote Mr nice

Deuchers :yucky:

Im sticking where my vote is, this is your only post on the thread after a few days and although you might be working solid you replied in this in just over an hour. In, vote and hide back in the shadows perhaps?

You just need to do as you would normally do. That's what I do on my blackberry. Just click bold then pop it in the middle...I think! That's always worked for me.

i had changed it from normal version to mobile version because it was easier to view and that option wasn't available

Sergio Garcia

no, i've made it home but will be back out again later so still need to know

Out later to play football Sean, thats always dangerous for you is it not?

Archived