MAFIA: The Ba's Burst V

Harry Palmer

Hello folks,

Given the nature of the info posted (joke or otherwise) it has kind of made it all a bit meh, don't know how folk would feel about a quick restart with the players remaining. Obviously with a redraw of roles etc.

There are 15 players still in, it would just be like starting a new game.

Realise it may not be the best solution but I'll leave it with you.

Probably for the best tbf

• Replies 759
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sergio Garcia

Yep it wouldnt be fair to Pullshapes, Malky and Geoff if we continued as they will get lynched and if one turns out to be a goon, it would be an unfair way to catch them. Us townies like to play honest.

Sergio Garcia

i'm guessing we should all vote for Malky then?

Or are we restarting tomorrow....

Not sure whats going on to be honest.

Very quiet in here today, even Pullshapes isnt her chatty self. I assume the hangovers from hell have kicked in?

Don't think I have ever been so hungover in my life.

Sergio Garcia

Don't think I have ever been so hungover in my life.

Good luck with that, after a heavy night on the sauce I feel fine! Love it when that happens

Evening - looks like its gone a wee bit messy - I'm new to this and if a restart is for the good of the game then go for it :thumbsup:.

Sergio Garcia

So when do we restart?

Think HB is waiting to see what the general consensus is. Although I cant see anyone disagreeing really, if they did it would make them look like goons in my opinion and as such my vote would go there.

The 2 match ban idea is correct procedure, these things cant be seen to go unpunished!

Think HB is waiting to see what the general consensus is. Although I cant see anyone disagreeing really, if they did it would make them look like goons in my opinion and as such my vote would go there.

The 2 match ban idea is correct procedure, these things cant be seen to go unpunished!

[/qu

Fully agree

OOh i go away for couple of days and its all kicked off! I am happy for restart :thumbsup:

Had drive from hell as m90 was closed so got to drive through some wee towns to get a bit closer to perth and then the snow really hit by time got to drummochter, not a drop of the white stuff in ulla though but a frigging horrible drive home after frigging horrible game!

oh and Happy Birthday fluxy stig (although already fb H'birthdayed you lol

Jeebus, what happened blink.gif

Cutting to the chase, not fussed if there's a restart or not. In fact, I was taking note of the reaction from players at Sean's (clear wind up IMO) post as outing the Goons (and I don't mean those that were named) - seemed to have a good impact.

Happy to go with the flow though, so just whatever from me. Does involve resetting the parameters of my "mafia predictor" spreadsheet though - just as it was giving me positive results too sad.gif

Final point - if we are re-starting, I think dishing out a "2 match ban" is a wee bit OTT. It's enough that Sean had to suffer a JKB night out followed by a long train journey to weegieville without being banned from one of only two good things on JKB these days (now that the fb thread has gone!) thumbsup.gif

OOh i go away for couple of days and its all kicked off! I am happy for restart :thumbsup:

Had drive from hell as m90 was closed so got to drive through some wee towns to get a bit closer to perth and then the snow really hit by time got to drummochter, not a drop of the white stuff in ulla though but a frigging horrible drive home after frigging horrible game!

oh and Happy Birthday fluxy stig (although already fb H'birthdayed you lol

cheers Vonny, got the FB message...

Sergio Garcia

Cutting to the chase, not fussed if there's a restart or not. In fact, I was taking note of the reaction from players at Sean's (clear wind up IMO) post as outing the Goons (and I don't mean those that were named) - seemed to have a good impact.

Happy to go with the flow though, so just whatever from me. Does involve resetting the parameters of my "mafia predictor" spreadsheet though - just as it was giving me positive results too sad.gif

Final point - if we are re-starting, I think dishing out a "2 match ban" is a wee bit OTT. It's enough that Sean had to suffer a JKB night out followed by a long train journey to weegieville without being banned from one of only two good things on JKB these days (now that the fb thread has gone!) thumbsup.gif

Yeah but dead people shouldnt be influencing the game, spoils it for the rest of it.

Yeah but dead people shouldnt be influencing the game, spoils it for the rest of it.

Yip - point taken. Just wish I'd thought of that tactic laugh.gif

aww i didnt know there was a jkb night out and I stayed down too! Still after the last one i ended up with a very sore head and it wasnt all down to the booze lol

Also agree re the game not fussed either way as especially with seats being named as a goon shows the list is not correct.

Sergio Garcia

Yip - point taken. Just wish I'd thought of that tactic laugh.gif

It would have been a great tactic if alive!! laugh.gif its a huge let off for us townies though so we shouldnt complain!

its a huge let off for us townies though so we shouldnt complain!

Clear deflection tactic in the event the current game continues post IMO laugh.gif

Sergio Garcia

Clear deflection tactic in the event the current game continues post IMO laugh.gif

You credit me with more intelligence than I deserve

wooooo

If games a bogey, you could let the good ghosts back in! I don't want to have sacrificed myself in vain!

wooooo

p.s dunno why but it's always important to get the same number of o's in your pre and post post wooooo!

a kickback night out??

i never knew either :(

oh well

ok, so play on or reboot.. doesn't matter to me

I think a mafia night out would shatter the illusion of some of the players....plus sean wouldn't be available other than on non 5's nights...

I think a mafia night out would shatter the illusion of some of the players....plus sean wouldn't be available other than on non 5's nights...

and then if he was there he would spill the beans on who is who on the game :whistling:

Aye it was messy...don't ask about the karaoke :whistling:

If we are continuing and the deadline is still standing for 10pm then I'd like to know because I haven't voted yet because I wasn't sure if it was still going ahead and would quite like to try save myself!

Sergio Garcia

Aye it was messy...don't ask about the karaoke :whistling:

If we are continuing and the deadline is still standing for 10pm then I'd like to know because I haven't voted yet because I wasn't sure if it was still going ahead and would quite like to try save myself!

I do like a bit of karaoke.

Think you should vote and Harold can tell us what the craic is

See this is why the game shouldn't go on because I'm just going to get inevitably lynched which you guys will regret after you've done it and the goons will be laughing their heads off.

See this is why the game shouldn't go on because I'm just going to get inevitably lynched which you guys will regret after you've done it and the goons will be laughing their heads off.

:sob:

Archived