• Replies 759
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Geoff Kilpatrick

Seats is a deid Townie numbnuts geek.gif

Vote Geoff

for his faux pas.

:rofl:

Sorry folks, I forgot to scroll up to see who had actually been killed out of the tie! :facepalm:

Replace Seats with Dunks then - his goon-o-meter is about as accurate as my goon list! :rofl:

Geoff...are you the assassin?

Cos ye're having a nightmare with that goon list, bud.

Who pointed out fabien's (highly likely) innocence? When he'd received at least 2 votes...i.e. an easy pile on if nobody else mentioned it?

That's right...moi.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Geoff...are you the assassin?

Cos ye're having a nightmare with that goon list, bud.

Who pointed out fabien's (highly likely) innocence? When he'd received at least 2 votes...i.e. an easy pile on if nobody else mentioned it?

That's right...moi.

An even easier way to jump on it and portray your innocence Boof. You are too clever a player to just do things for that reason.

Home lads...Ryan's post made me laugh because I'd just been having that conversation a couple of hours ago about how funny it would be if someone that didn't play the game just popped up and started making random accusations. Not a good evening by the looks of it :(

Geoff Kilpatrick

I don't get whatcha mean???

Point out someone's obvious innocence and use that to create a cover for your own innocence.

i'm just as quiet/not quiet as i always am to be fair

secondly the only way someone would think me a goon is if they were a goon themselves and trying to deflect onto another experienced player

not goon though, and if lynched you'll see

i'm just as quiet/not quiet as i always am to be fair

secondly the only way someone would think me a goon is if they were a goon themselves and trying to deflect onto another experienced player

not goon though, and if lynched you'll see

Bev can you send me some candy canes on the sims please :lol:

Nobody else seemed to be in much of a hurry to point it out - perhaps because they have less of a feel about BS and its use.

And remember he already had two votes at that time - I pointed out my finding as soon as it occurred to me in order to have those votes for him removed. If folk were interested in doing so.

I've gone down this road of having a spat with an equally innocent good player before while goons sat back and lapped it up. I'm going to try and avoid doing so again but if you persist in coming up with hogwash I will defend myself.

**** me... worst most ridiculously & unnecessarily stressful funeral ever.

are we winning?

Geoff Kilpatrick

**** me... worst most ridiculously & unnecessarily stressful funeral ever.

are we winning?

If you're a goon, yes you are. :(

hello everyone so are we all well? interesting events tonight So who is steaming in front of their pc so far seen little of Rudi So

vote Rudi

Bev can you send me some candy canes on the sims please :lol:

its not letting me. said i've sent too many today :(

Just had a thought, not that he'll say anything I wonder if milky got a free investigation at the start as Harold (keep wanting to call him Arnie!) is inclined doing

Was milky quite keen on voting someone or did he change voteat all? (on my iPod which makes it more awkward to scroll back myself). If he's changed vote that might mean he's investigated someone and found them innocent? When it happens the results usually only go to the cop so the Mason wouldn't be aware

Reading it back seeing as I wrote it in stages as I dozed off on the sofa I have made a bit of a James Hunt of it, most folk should get the gist of it I hope

If not I'll have another attempt at it in the morning

Night peeps

woooooo

Right folks, I took one for the team and hussled out some good information for you. Particularly for those that are PAYING ATTENTION!!!

Surely you can get a goon now?

woooooo

Not great but not a disater sometimes only way to get any real clues is when a mason dies. I'm going to check who he voted yesterday.

Geoff Kilpatrick

woooooo

Right folks, I took one for the team and hussled out some good information for you. Particularly for those that are PAYING ATTENTION!!!

Surely you can get a goon now?

woooooo

Wheesht, you're dead!

Now that I've noticed! :laugh:

When is deadline, is it still Sunday night

Anyway to summarise last nights ramblings, is it a possibility Milky maybe got a free investigation and bagged a goon? What vote changes did he do?

Do we have a voting history for everybody Harold?

When is deadline, is it still Sunday night

Anyway to summarise last nights ramblings, is it a possibility Milky maybe got a free investigation and bagged a goon? What vote changes did he do?

Do we have a voting history for everybody Harold?

Milky voted Boof and then died sad.gif

Just the one vote.

clear head this morning

unvote rudi

vote stig (just something goonish about him - but stil new to this so bear with me)

Sergio Garcia

Feck sake just caught up with goings on, not good.

I will try and re read thread when sober and see if I can see anything, Goons must have slipped up somewhere.

And I agree with Boof on Fabien, ive voted him twice now but only because of his low posting,I now believe he is one of the good guys.

Afternoon lads. On the bus the now and there's an old jake with a hibs hat. Is the deadline tonight or tomorrow?

Deadline is tomorrow.

If you're heading to the match be sure to wrap up warm.

Fortunately, after having a satisfying shite this morning, I now have my own built in central heating system.

:jjyay:

Vote The Stig.

He's been very, very quiet in this game and I'm starting to find that a bit suspect.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Hearts are shite.

Indeed, but keep it off the game thread. As I say, this will be a safe haven in the deluge of seethe hitting the board in 20 minutes time.

Indeed, but keep it off the game thread. As I say, this will be a safe haven in the deluge of seethe hitting the board in 20 minutes time.

how long do you think the first sack PS post is added? :lol:

Geoff Kilpatrick

how long do you think the first sack PS post is added? :lol:

They'll be getting lynched or modkilled! :laugh:

Sergio Garcia

Im glad I am busy the rest of the weekend, this place will be unbearable for the next few days!

Anyway mafia is much more interesting than this game. I notice a few votes for the Stig he has been very quiet which is unlike his usual mafia style for that reason my vote shall go the for the moment.

VOTE THE STIG

Sergio oot!

Pressley in!

::troll:::'>

(Apologies folks, can't be arsed with the football these days. It's shite...etc)

Anyway, votes....

Stig-3

Geoff-2

Eck-1

Malky-1

:ninja:

Archived