Hibs not giving us tickets to sell

Its been a long time baby

I would love it, love it if Romanov's last act as owner was to buy every seat at Easter Road then demand even more tickets off the flumps.

Lets see out then invade the stadium, a twirly when ahead in random parts of the shit hole would be amazing :)

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Problem Officer?

I'm absolutely shiteing logs at the prospect of having to meet the Section 43 Ultra's on the bridge of doom. ::troll:::'>

Heard we may have to buy from them as they dont think they will get the money of us

Couldnae care less. Never been to Fester Rd for a derby since 1996 and never have any intention of going back again either. They're used to playing in an empty stadium anyway so it makes no difference.

The sooner they're relegated the better.

We know how to find that dump of a ground.

No surprise really when we've been handing them out horsing down there for over a century.

Gorgie Rules.

:verysmug:

0,,10289~3017371,00.jpg

5707141907_6eac88c664.jpg

Oh look! Rangers fans in the Hearts end!

I thought they hadn't got any to tickets to sell to their own fans. Why else would they only have 3 men and a dog turn up to games this season when they play the 'Hibernian' way?

This story sounds like rubbish

We're talking about a stand's worth of tickets here not buying Gary O'Connor. This is barely into 6 figures.

If Hibs were actually genuinely worried into taking dramatic action over such a small credit risk then it would be alarming for hibs fans.

Such is the present times, though. 80-100k is a lot of money to a non-Old Firm SPL club these days.

That old gag :rolleyes:

I know! And its has been wheeled out from someone Who doesn't bother attending our games there.

Very poor attempt at humour!

:rolleyes:

Not saying this is true but if it was could you blame them? Would you trust Hearts/Romanov to collect cash on your behalf?

Sad to say, this is what we've become.

Happened 15 times already this season and there's never been an issue.

This is just a junkie making up sh1t.

Problem Officer?

Couldnae care less. Never been to Fester Rd for a derby since 1996 and never have any intention of going back again either. They're used to playing in an empty stadium anyway so it makes no difference.

The sooner they're relegated the better.

I've never understood people who don't want too go to away derbies - derbies away from home are twice as good.

If it's for reasons like "not wanting to give then money" then get a grip.

I've never understood people who don't want too go to away derbies - derbies away from home are twice as good.

This. Best games of the season.

stirlingshirejambo

This most definitely. Best atmosphere of the season. The one game i look forward to more than any other.

Maybe it's the Bridge of Doom that puts them off?? :whistling:

• Moderators

Several posts have been removed and I'd like to remind you all of rule #8

8. Flag debates are not permitted. If a debate on flags starts do not post on the thread.

Stay on topic and post within the rules please.

Problem Officer?

8. Flag debates are not permitted. If a debate on flags starts do not post on the thread.

:oohmatron:

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Well I knew that was coming. I think the OF-panderers need to be educated, but if that is decreed to be against the rules then so be it. B)

Well I knew that was coming. I think the OF-panderers need to be educated, but if that is decreed to be against the rules then so be it. B)

They will never change. After supporting the Hearts for over 50 years I have come to accept that Hearts have a small but very loud minority who continue to embarrass the club.

It doesn't matter how many tickets Hibs give us. They'll do their usual of opening just a couple of gates and employ the slowest visually impaired people possible to check the tickets. At every away game at Easter Road whoever takes my ticket looks at it like it was the first ticket ever created.....staring in wonderment for about 2 minutes.

That said...I won't be going.....every derby I've missed in the last 5 years we've either won or drawn. I think I'm a jinx. Perhaps JKB could organise a fundraiser for me to get ESPN?

Stupid Sexy Flanders

They will never change. After supporting the Hearts for over 50 years I have come to accept that Hearts have a small but very loud minority who continue to embarrass the club.

I'm talking about the people who continue to think everyone in Scotland supports one or the other of the Old Firm, regardless of whether they attend another team's matches every week.

I'm talking about the people who continue to think everyone in Scotland supports one or the other of the Old Firm, regardless of whether they attend another team's matches every week.

It's the 'YOU KIN ONLY BE BRITISH IF YER A DIRTY HUN LOLOLOL' brigade that need taken aside and educated.

The same ones who'll say anyone is welcome to support Hearts, irrelevant of political beliefs or religion.

Unless you own a Union Flag.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

It's the 'YOU KIN ONLY BE BRITISH IF YER A DIRTY HUN LOLOLOL' brigade that need taken aside and educated.

The same ones who'll say anyone is welcome to support Hearts, irrelevant of political beliefs or religion.

Unless you own a Union Flag.

That's what I was attempting to do before the JKB Feds stepped in. :thumbsup:

(Not questioning your decision Mods.)

I heard on bbc radio scotland news tonight that hibs are indeed intending selling the tickets direct to Hearts fans. If so anyone and their dug will get tickets, (as I doubt if Hearts will give them database information) and some decent fans might miss out.

I heard on bbc radio scotland news tonight that hibs are indeed intending selling the tickets direct to Hearts fans. If so anyone and their dug will get tickets, (as I doubt if Hearts will give them database information) and some decent fans might miss out.

Derby tickets for Easter road don't sell to quickly so most 'decent fans' as you put it will get a ticket , having said that I'm sure we will sell our allocation by match day.

If they are doing this due to being afraid of not getting paid, then i hope every Hearts fan never ever forgets this!

There is supposed to be mutual respect between local clubs(not by fans, but club officials), Hibs imo have fkd any goodwill there may have been at this level. I hope we run these barstwards out of existance, must imo be high up on any new owners agenda.

It also shows how desperate Hibs are for cash.

I know Hearts fans will never boycott, but with a loss of approx ?100k if we did not turn up, could hurt the flumps.

We will though turn up to see our team humiliate them on the park and in the stands, but i say we make it as awkward as hell for them when purchasing tickets....crank calls, wrong info, continually hanging up, tie up phone lines, arguements down phone, calls of complaint etc etc etc. I take it they will not be daft enough to make/allow us to go to Fester Road to get our tickets?

All above is assuming the rumours are right, though i think the police may have something to say about it.

If they are doing this due to being afraid of not getting paid, then i hope every Hearts fan never ever forgets this!

There is supposed to be mutual respect between local clubs(not by fans, but club officials), Hibs imo have fkd any goodwill there may have been at this level. I hope we run these barstwards out of existance, must imo be high up on any new owners agenda.

I know Hearts fans will never boycott, but with a loss of approx ?100k if we did not turn up, could hurt the flumps.

We will though turn up to see our team humiliate them on the park and in the stands, but i say we make it as awkward as hell for them when purchasing tickets....crank calls, wrong info, continually hanging up, tie up phone lines, arguements down phone, calls of complaint etc etc etc. I take it they will not be daft enough to make/allow us to go to Fester Road to get our tickets?

All above is assuming the rumours are right, though i think the police may have something to say about it.

Gambo,not trying to start an argument bud,but it looks really bad on our behalf if even those trumpets don't trust us enough to get their money,perhaps they know far more about our lack of cash than we would care to know.

What the hell are the police going to have to say about it?

They already sell tickets this way to the old firm, as do we.

Well that's put all the YOOR A HOBO brigade in their place.

:lol:

Brilliant.

I welcome this news. Hopefully less sweetie rustlers and more crazy cats attend. :smuggy:

Gambo,not trying to start an argument bud,but it looks really bad on our behalf if even those trumpets don't trust us enough to get their money,perhaps they know far more about our lack of cash than we would care to know.

Or perhaps they're just doing what they know best - shitstirring.

I wish that Wallace had wiped them off the face of the earth for ever!

Gambo, I totally agree. flipping terrible behaviour from Hibs. Could be a risky move as hearts know who buys the tickets hibs will sell to anyone.

Humiliate them... aye it'll be business as usual then laugh.gifwoot.gif

Well that's put all the YOOR A HOBO brigade in their place.

:lol:

Brilliant.

It's terrible being right all the time Sten! :rolleyes:

Now, I'm off to shoot up, ram my sister and get excited about floodlights and balance sheets.

[/b]

Or perhaps they're just doing what they know best - shitstirring.

I wish that Wallace had wiped them off the face of the earth for ever!

Deevers,I've seen that lot do loads of things but I'm not that conviced that they're shit stirring,and TBH,it's not something I've come across with them before,but it looks like it's nothing new as someone has already said they do that with the OF as do we.

guessing this means tickets will only go on sale on matchday then?

Only guessing but I would imagine it will be a date in early December they will go on sale.

Don't know if it will be telephone sale or postal application, don't know how they do it for old firm.

Deevers,I've seen that lot do loads of things but I'm not that conviced that they're shit stirring,and TBH,it's not something I've come across with them before,but it looks like it's nothing new as someone has already said they do that with the OF as do we.

Different reasons rudi. We (and Hibs) do that to the OF cos IIRC, they wanted to charge us 5 or 10% (can't remember which) of the total ticket sales for them selling the tickets. The Hobos are doing it because they don't think they'll get the cash.

Does anyone know if supporters clubs will be able to buy in bulk ie 25-30 tickets at a time?

I know it's new to us,just thought someone ITK might have the answer.

Archived