Hibs not giving us tickets to sell

Its been a long time baby

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've heard the vermin are giving HMFC two stands....

The only way they'll get close to capacity :verysmug:

mahgrassyshoes

I heard we were getting 3 stands.

Heard they wanted to give us 3 and a half stands, but L&B police vetoed it. :down:

Guest C00l K1d

without being a bore... Wouldnt hearts have to give hibs our supporters database? then data protection act and all that.

Shan trolling

I'd love it if this was to be true*.

If it were to be the case, Hearts would then surely reply in kind for the next derby....erm....next season and we could reduce their compliment. :)

*obviously, it'll be pish.

Heard we may have to buy from them as they dont think they will get the money of us

Ok then!

now piss off and go and play wi your pals :down:

Heard we may have to buy from them as they dont think they will get the money of us

Managed to get a photo of you, the wonders of the web.

gimpoid.gif

Its been a long time baby

Ok then!

now piss off and go and play wi your pals :down:

I only said MAY

What an idiot you really are, no wonder a number of people dont post on here anymore

without being a bore... Wouldnt hearts have to give hibs our supporters database? then data protection act and all that.

Shan trolling

Nope. Rangers and Celtic don't pass over their databases. Meaning anybody who has a banning order from either club, could potentially get a ticket without any issues. Also means that a greater level of the casual support who turn up steaming and think they can sing anything and everything come. Case in point being Celtic at Tynecastle.

...a bit disco

Over on evidenceforcompulsorycontreception.net...

Link

"I think I'd rather have the cash up front, TC.

Romanov would take the case to the brink, and pay up just before court-time. Not worth the hassle.

I totally approve of the idea of Hibs selling the tickets direct. There's absolutely no need to send an allocation four miles across the city for that mob's convenience.

Of course they MIGHT have trouble finding the place, living in a shambolic collection of tin sheds as they do. They might not realise that ER's what a football stadium in the 21st century SHOULD look like..."

What's that then?

Empty?

Link

Romanov would take the case to the brink, and pay up just before court-time. Not worth the hassle.

I totally approve of the idea of Hibs selling the tickets direct. There's absolutely no need to send an allocation four miles across the city for that mob's convenience.

Of course they MIGHT have trouble finding the place, living in a shambolic collection of tin sheds as they do. They might not realise that ER's what a football stadium in the 21st century SHOULD look like..."

:cornette:

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Link

What's that then?

Empty?

Thousands of us seem to manage twice a year. (Or sometimes once, when they finish in the bottom six.)

mahgrassyshoes

Thousands of us seem to manage once a year. (Or very, very occasionally twice, when they finish in the top six.)

FTFY

This story sounds like rubbish

We're talking about a stand's worth of tickets here not buying Gary O'Connor. This is barely into 6 figures.

If Hibs were actually genuinely worried into taking dramatic action over such a small credit risk then it would be alarming for hibs fans.

Link

What's that then?

Empty?

We know how to find that dump of a ground.

No surprise really when we've been handing them out horsing down there for over a century.

Gorgie Rules.

:verysmug:

0,,10289~3017371,00.jpg

5707141907_6eac88c664.jpg

Assuming Hibs do not charge for postage can we not all order them individually by phone and get them to post tickets to us inividually as much as possible, meaning it will cost them more to issue the tickets.

noones gonna give there credit card details to them it will show up on your statement as

c##k ringpiece ###### *** exchange plc

The Great Khali

Quote from Hibs.net

"Although I'm sure they'll try and use it as a reason for their regular "boycott of Easter road""

What? Is this joker trying to insinuate that we don't sell out our allocation? That hearts fans don't go to Easter Road?

What an odd thing to say.

Is it maybe the case that Hibs want the ticket money upfront from Hearts. Rather than, as some are alluding to, that we'll have to buy them direct from Hibs ourselves?

Either way it's bull.

Guest C00l K1d

Heart of Midlothian are clearly being seen as an obstruction to those interests, as they are, and are at long last being dealt with accordingly - firmly and with dignity. I wonder if Sir Tom is smelling blood, considering the dire and perilous state that the joke of a 'football club' the other side of the city have consciously placed themselves in.

:rofl:

Have they not noticed the state they themselves are in. And we're the deluded ones

Archived