US Elections 2016

JamboX2

alwaysthereinspirit

To the Clinton haters on this thread, I have a question, and it's a genuine question.

Which of the two contenders would you prefer to see as the next POTUS?

I recognise that both candidates have a dark side, and I'm interested in hearing if the Clinton haters think that Trump is the better candidate, all things taken into consideration.

One is controllable, which people seem to not realize. They other is an egotistical maniac. Scary at the very least.

I know which one I'll be voting for. Unfortunately it probably won't matter in my state.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Watt-Zeefuik

• niblick1874

• alwaysthereinspirit

• Maple Leaf

One is controllable, which people seem to not realize. They other is an egotistical maniac. Scary at the very least.

I know which one I'll be voting for. Unfortunately it probably won't matter in my state.

To answer GK's question, I'm not an American, so my interest in the subject is mainly academic.  But if I did have a vote, I'd always vote for the Democratic candidate, as that party's platform is much, much closer to my way of thinking than the Republican's.

I once took come comfort in thinking that no matter how crazy Trump is, there are controls within the system that will stop him from doing anything really bizzare.  But I think I'm being naive.

Without anyone's permission, he can issue reprieves and pardons, and call the National Guard into service.  He can also issue Executive Orders which are legally binding.  If he has a compliant Republican majority in the House and the Senate, the things Trump could do are almost unlimited.  That includes waging war, appointing like-minded people to positions of authority including federal judges, and repealing existing laws. And last but not least, he is the C.i.C.of the most powerful military force on the planet.

Given Trump's vindictive nature, it could be mayhem in the USA following a Trump victory, even for other Republicans like Cruz and Rubio.  For us looking in from the outside, to paraphrase an old saying, when the USA sneezes, the rest of the world catches cold.

Malinga the Swinga

Even for Trump, ridiculing the mother of a soldier who died whilst fighting for US, is a new low, but then again, nothing seems too low for the Republican candidate for president. How on earth this piece of lowlife has hoodwinked the Republican Party into allowing him to represent them is amazing, especially as he doesn't really come under their normal sort of perso. Who wins the race for nomination.

Who knows what garbage the man will come up next. He simply cannot be allowed to win.

niblick1874

Following on from my last post..

WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange told us a month ago that the next batch of leaked Hillary Clinton emails could lead to an indictment.

Now, over 23,000 cables were just put out for the world to see.

Cmyg_3YXgAArkpu.jpg

FBI Director James Comey claimed that Clinton may have not understood what was classified and what wasn?t, but WikiLeaks isn?t buying it.; :laugh4:

FBI head testified he wasn't sure that Clinton was familiar with CONFIDENTIAL marks. But she was intimately familiar:

https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/751153144856514560 ?

Classic.

That?s who I want running the country ? an old woman who doesn?t understand what she?s doing. :laugh4:

Are Democrat voters honestly foolish enough to believe Hillary did nothing wrong? :laugh4:

http://usapoliticsnow.com/?p=3661

Over here the MSM are all about how despicable they are for doing this and that the only thing to see here is the threat to national security the release of this stuff poses. They are trying to get away with shooting the messenger and it is truly astonishing to witness the gullible (being polite here) swallowing it hook line and sinker.  

niblick1874

To the Clinton haters on this thread, I have a question, and it's a genuine question.

Which of the two contenders would you prefer to see as the next POTUS?

I recognise that both candidates have a dark side, and I'm interested in hearing if the Clinton haters think that Trump is the better candidate, all things taken into consideration.

I am very much in the Democratic corner when it comes to what they should be standing for. In reality they are not standing for anything remotely close to what I believe in, in fact, the polar opposite.

I would not trust Trump as far as I could kick him and I don't know what his end game is. I would never vote for him.

I do know what Clinton is and I know that a vote for her is a vote for a monster who is, for the most part, beyond good peoples comprehension. 

I do understand that some Democrats will vote for Trump because they know their party has been hijacked and I think your question brings to light that the discerning American voters choice is no choice at all.

To answer your question, I could not vote for Trump because I like looking in the mirror so the answer is, I would not vote. 

I am on this thread to say that Clinton is evil incarnate and that that fact should not be lost or covered up by the smoke and mirrors of the MSM.

Watt-Zeefuik

The overturning of North Carolina's voter ID/voting restrictions law could have a big impact on the race.  

http://www.newsobserver.com/news/politics-government/state-politics/article92593512.html

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/rundown/north-carolina-voter-id-law-overturned-racially-discriminatory-intent/

Hours after that one, a similar Wisconsin law was struck down.  Because of the level of the court, the reach, and the size of the state, it wasn't quite as big a deal (or as devastating an opinion from the judge), but it could also be big.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2016/07/30/federal_judge_declares_parts_of_wisconsin_s_voter_id_laws_unconstitutional.html

http://host.madison.com/wsj/news/local/govt-and-politics/federal-judge-throws-out-limits-on-absentee-voting-other-voting/article_4411da2e-dfb3-5bfb-b524-9a390c45bb2f.html

Both NC and WI have Senate races (both featuring Republican incumbents and strong Democratic challengers), and a Trump loss in NC in particular would make it very hard for him to win.

jack D and coke

Crayon, anyone?.

She's an absolutely dreadful woman. The Clintons are evil people! Plastic, fake, conniving, lying filth! I feel for the American people having to choose between her and Trump but I'd honestly pick Trump if forced.

The Real Maroonblood

She's an absolutely dreadful woman. The Clintons are evil people! Plastic, fake, conniving, lying filth! I feel for the American people having to choose between her and Trump but I'd honestly pick Trump if forced.

If Bush can get 2 terms Hilary deserves at least 1 term.

jack D and coke

If Bush can get 2 terms Hilary deserves at least 1 term.

Why does she deserve one? Tbh her and Trump are pure car crash options but honestly, truthfully I believe Trump is the better option out of two shockingly bad nominees. The Clintons are like the Bush's in that they just won't **** off! I'll bet Chelsea will appear one day as well, just beat it ffs!! They hang around like a bad smell.

The whole political spectrum needs reset the options all over the world are just beyond belief now...how do these fecking awful people get into these positions anyway? Just the other week we were offered Johnson, Gove, May and that other lying toerag woman who's name escapes me...I mean for **** sake! I couldn't bring myself to vote for any of these people!

The Real Maroonblood

Why does she deserve one? Tbh her and Trump are pure car crash options but honestly, truthfully I believe Trump is the better option out of two shockingly bad nominees. The Clintons are like the Bush's in that they just won't **** off! I'll bet Chelsea will appear one day as well, just beat it ffs!! They hang around like a bad smell.

The whole political spectrum needs reset the options all over the world are just beyond belief now...how do these fecking awful people get into these positions anyway? Just the other week we were offered Johnson, Gove, May and that other lying toerag woman who's name escapes me...I mean for **** sake! I couldn't bring myself to vote for any of these people!

Andrea Leadsom.

You can also add Thatcher to the list but at least she's dead.

niblick1874

The whole political spectrum needs reset the options all over the world are just beyond belief now...how do these fecking awful people get into these positions anyway?

It has taken years of intense research by many from around the world to come to this conclusion and you think you can waltz in here and announce this with nothing to back it up.

Where's your research. ;)

As for Chelsea, she certainly has the breeding for it, Clinton? Rodham Hubbell, :biggrin:

Ugly American, This lass has some musings for you. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frdy6Wdtx5g&list=PLjwN0hk5M1WZ8aNSONUVbAb50BzJ5H4bS&index=7

jack D and coke

Hilary Clinton is a psychopath you can see it in her eyes. An absolutely ****ing awful woman. Worse than Thatcher by a country mile.

Hilary Clinton is a psychopath you can see it in her eyes. An absolutely ******* awful woman. Worse than Thatcher by a country mile.

The Real Maroonblood

Hilary Clinton is a psychopath you can see it in her eyes. An absolutely ******* awful woman. Worse than Thatcher by a country mile.

Worse than thatcher.

thatcher is the original axis of evil.

Watt-Zeefuik

It's unclear how much of it is a durable change and how much of it is the convention followed by a really poorly handled week by Trump, but right now Clinton has very clearly opened a very large lead in national and state polling.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/election-update-trumps-slump-deepens-in-polls/

I personally chalk it up to people finally watching her speak at the conventions and realizing she's a frumpy, cautious, wonkish politician and not the poison-spitting basilisk they'd been led to believe.

It's unclear how much of it is a durable change and how much of it is the convention followed by a really poorly handled week by Trump, but right now Clinton has very clearly opened a very large lead in national and state polling.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/election-update-trumps-slump-deepens-in-polls/

I personally chalk it up to people finally watching her speak at the conventions and realizing she's a frumpy, cautious, wonkish politician and not the poison-spitting basilisk they'd been led to believe.

Thank you for making me google and learn 'basilisk'.

niblick1874

That has to be the biggest pile of gunk you have ever posted.

I know who are behind the opinion poles. I know how they have changed there name because they are found out every election and I know who are behind them.  How many names have they had. Who counts the vote. Corruption, corruption, corruption.  

One day Trump is leading by a fair bit in the opinion poles then comes out with what happened to poor Sanders when it came to rigging the vote. He then points out that the same thing would have happened to him if he hadn't won so comfortably, then tells everyone that he is ready for what will come when voting day comes along.

The point he was making was that if there was a sizable discrepansy between the opinion poles and the results he would hope that questions wiould be asked.  

The next day there is a swing in the opinion poles that is laughable and you want us to believe that it's because more people watched, and were impressed by, what clinton had to say some days after she had said it?   

This election is turning into (for more than is comfortable for you) a vote against the corruption that is in control of your country (Trump is all there is for them and what does that tell you) and all your bull will not cover that up.

Your country is fighting for it's life. All the sings are there. Nobody is desculating this and that's not good. If you add the fact that it is being stoked by the media and they don't fart if they don't have permission, you have to ask questions that ether you have not asked, or...............

Stand back, take a deep breath, tell every one that you have come across one or two anomalies. for goodness sake, you can't miss them. Can you? 

Watt-Zeefuik

As for who is "behind the poles," it's usually Portugal after Poland.  Hope that helps.

Meanwhile look up "convention bounce" and its history.  This is kind of a thing that happens every four years regardless of who is running.

niblick1874

As for who is "behind the poles," it's usually Portugal after Poland.  Hope that helps.

Meanwhile look up "convention bounce" and its history.  This is kind of a thing that happens every four years regardless of who is running.

That's it?

meanwhile, reality.

That has to be the biggest pile of gunk you have ever posted.

I know who are behind the opinion poles. I know how they have changed there name because they are found out every election and I know who are behind them.  How many names have they had. Who counts the vote. Corruption, corruption, corruption.  

One day Trump is leading by a fair bit in the opinion poles then comes out with what happened to poor Sanders when it came to rigging the vote. He then points out that the same thing would have happened to him if he hadn't won so comfortably, then tells everyone that he is ready for what will come when voting day comes along.

The point he was making was that if there was a sizable discrepansy between the opinion poles and the results he would hope that questions wiould be asked.  

The next day there is a swing in the opinion poles that is laughable and you want us to believe that it's because more people watched, and were impressed by, what clinton had to say some days after she had said it?   

This election is turning into (for more than is comfortable for you) a vote against the corruption that is in control of your country (Trump is all there is for them and what does that tell you) and all your bull will not cover that up.

Your country is fighting for it's life. All the sings are there. Nobody is desculating this and that's not good. If you add the fact that it is being stoked by the media and they don't fart if they don't have permission, you have to ask questions that ether you have not asked, or...............

Stand back, take a deep breath, tell every one that you have come across one or two anomalies. for goodness sake, you can't miss them. Can you? 

That's all folks.

Been out of touch for a time doing some convalescence.  Cannot enter the debate to the extent of some, but my simple view is Trump was doing not bad. Hilary came out of the convention looking reasonable.  Trump with his stupid attack on the dead muslim soldiers family destroyed his relationship with many, including U.S. veterans, people like myself look at his statements, including his I am so popular they will rig the election to defeat me, his we as a group have never been so united while members of his campaign were dropping out in numbers, his attacks on fellow Republicans present to me a character who has no ability to think calmly, but reacts to stress angrily and without due consideration, definitely not good qualities for President. Hilary Clinton will not win the election, Donald Trump will in fact present it to her as a result of his own mis steps.

Watt-Zeefuik

Been out of touch for a time doing some convalescence.  Cannot enter the debate to the extent of some, but my simple view is Trump was doing not bad. Hilary came out of the convention looking reasonable.  Trump with his stupid attack on the dead muslim soldiers family destroyed his relationship with many, including U.S. veterans, people like myself look at his statements, including his I am so popular they will rig the election to defeat me, his we as a group have never been so united while members of his campaign were dropping out in numbers, his attacks on fellow Republicans present to me a character who has no ability to think calmly, but reacts to stress angrily and without due consideration, definitely not good qualities for President. Hilary Clinton will not win the election, Donald Trump will in fact present it to her as a result of his own mis steps.

There's a lot of sense in this, I think.  Clinton's favorability has improved, but she's still just over 50% unfavorable.  So unpopular, but less so.  

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/clinton_favorableunfavorable-1131.html

So my conjecture about Clinton winning over people accounts for a little of the movement, but not all of it.

I think last week drove a lot of people who were in the, "maybe Trump will be okay" camp into the, "nope, no he won't" camp.

Still a long way to November.

Johnson stuck in the early double digits still. Unlikely we'll see him in the debates.

:insertdawsonsmiley:

Edited by Normthebarman

Saying that, rumours abound of Romney, both George Bushes and Ron Paul coming out in support of him. Might sway a few Republicans.

Watt-Zeefuik

In an appearance in North Carolina, Trump just implied that gun rights folks might want to shoot Clinton.

The only bright side of this is that I think we might see the bottom completely fall out at this point.

Madame President for 8, then Madame President for another 8.

Hillary, then Michelle.

I recon you're right.

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

He's just heavily hinted that gun rights activists might need to assassinate Hillary. I don't even know how to respond anymore.

Watt-Zeefuik

He's just heavily hinted that gun rights activists might need to assassinate Hillary. I don't even know how to respond anymore.

Getting walked back furiously at the moment, saying that's not what he meant, but if you read the text of his statement, there's no way to square it with what they're pleading now.

And we have three more months of this.

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

Getting walked back furiously at the moment, saying that's not what he meant, but if you read the text of his statement, there's no way to square it with what they're pleading now.

And we have three more months of this.

They're saying it was a rally call to get people to vote. That's bullshit. If you watch the video he throws the remark away, it's almost under his breath. No way the revised version is true.

niblick1874

In an appearance in North Carolina, Trump just implied that gun rights folks might want to shoot Clinton.

The only bright side of this is that I think we might see the bottom completely fall out at this point.

Do you mean when it was plastered all over the MSM last week about Trump being payed 150 million to step down and that he had taken the money? 

We can all play the deflection game as you do http://www.wptv.com/news/state/orlando-shooters-father-attends-hillary-clinton-rally-in-kissimmee

We have no idea who sits behind Clinton when she speaks. Really? This man is the father of someone that has just killed 49 people in a gay dance hall? The father that for years has been saying that all gays should be killed? I don't have to shine a light on Trump because the MSM are doing that with everything they have got and then some.

What I am doing is pointing out the stuff about Clinton and her backers that is not being covered (covered up more like) by the MSM.   

Meanwhile the bodies keep mounting up, unless you go by the MSM. If so, nothing to see.

One has everything to do with ramifications stemming from China gate while Julian Assange is offering a reward for information about another one, Seth Rich. I wonder why. Leaked Emails anyone? That's two and there are more, all in the last couple of months.

Wikileaks offer reward.

http://www.ibtimes.com/who-seth-rich-wikileaks-offers-reward-info-murdered-dnc-staffer-2399433

These people are dead, They are not figments of the imagination and nether are all the others as has been pointed out by others on this thread.

What I have and am showing is not even scratching the surface.

UA, why don't you take us threw a list of clinton's backers that the Sanders supporters are balking at and tell us why? 

Watt-Zeefuik

Wow. Has the whole thread been like that?

Basically.  niblick comes on with gigantic nonsensical tirades and demand that I (or others) answer, then completely ignores the responses and direct questions back to him.  maroonlegions will probably be along shortly to offer a lot more non-sequitur with gigantic Guy Fawkes mask pictures.

If you just ignore them, it's almost possible to have a decent conversation, but sometimes I can't help it and take the bait.

Edited by Ugly American

Watt-Zeefuik

Like this -- see, this is me taking the bait.

The "Clinton researcher" Victor Thorn referenced in our friend's video was a well-published Holocaust denier, Sandy Hook denier, anti-Semite, and Zionist conspiracy theorist.  (he's the author of "Holocaust Hoax Exposed" and is a serial harasser of the families of the kids that died at Sandy Hook Elementary: https://newtownpostexaminer.com/2015/05/15/sandy-hook-ex-american-free-press-writer-rips-apart-papers-hoax-theories/) The newspaper he wrote for, the American Free Press, has been classified as a hate group by the Southern Poverty Law Center, the most well-respected watcher of white supremacist groups in the country.  (http://www.snopes.com/2016/08/05/victor-thorn-death-report/ and https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-hate/extremist-files/individual/willis-carto

That doesn't make his death any less tragic for his friends and family, but it might make most sane people take the "Clinton hit squad" accusations a little less seriously when it's the same people making them.

I think it's safe to conclude that Trump is deranged, if there has been any doubt before now.

The psycho is not fit for the job of dog-catcher in Smalltown, USA.

I think it's safe to conclude that Trump is deranged, if there has been any doubt before now.

And some folks want to give him the nuclear bomb codes.

I think this is an experiment to see how ridiculous the American Electoral system could be and also a telling reminder of how money can, basically, get you anything you want.

The fact that this narcissist is anywhere near being elected is a terrible stain on the American people.

In a normal world, he would have been laughed out the Primaries and told to go and sit on his gold toilet or whatever the **** he does of an afternoon.

Do you mean when it was plastered all over the MSM last week about Trump being payed 150 million to step down and that he had taken the money? 

We can all play the deflection game as you do http://www.wptv.com/news/state/orlando-shooters-father-attends-hillary-clinton-rally-in-kissimmee

We have no idea who sits behind Clinton when she speaks. Really? This man is the father of someone that has just killed 49 people in a gay dance hall? The father that for years has been saying that all gays should be killed? I don't have to shine a light on Trump because the MSM are doing that with everything they have got and then some.

What I am doing is pointing out the stuff about Clinton and her backers that is not being covered (covered up more like) by the MSM.   

Meanwhile the bodies keep mounting up, unless you go by the MSM. If so, nothing to see.

One has everything to do with ramifications stemming from China gate while Julian Assange is offering a reward for information about another one, Seth Rich. I wonder why. Leaked Emails anyone? That's two and there are more, all in the last couple of months.

Wikileaks offer reward.

http://www.ibtimes.com/who-seth-rich-wikileaks-offers-reward-info-murdered-dnc-staffer-2399433

These people are dead, They are not figments of the imagination and nether are all the others as has been pointed out by others on this thread.

UA, why don't you take us threw a list of clinton's backers that the Sanders supporters are balking at and tell us why? 

can you please explain to me what your reply had to do with Trump implying that Clinton should be shot???

Being an avid Netflix watcher and currently watching 24, it was interesting to see the Constitution being used to oust the President as unfit for the job, I am sure if Trump was elected this would happen in real life. Could you in any way conceive in your mind if he when dealing with China or North Korea made one of these veiled threats to either of these entities.

There should be if not presently available something that has the same condition for someone running for the Presidency other than the voting system.

Watt-Zeefuik

He's not even a decent businessman.  The failure of his Scottish golf course is the norm, not the exception.

If I had arrested someone and they made some of the statements direct or by inuendo that have been made, I would have requested a psych exam, not for insanity, just that there seemed to be some disorder in there somewhere.

I think some get the impresion that when you are against Trump, you are automatically a supporter of Clinton, this is not quite true, I personally have made it clear I just do not like Hillary, in fact I never have, nothing to do with politics, I just right from the beginning years ago didn't like her. Again having said that , I will say that with what are being offered as candidates for the Presidency Hillary is no doubt despite her problems the best and most suitable candidate available.

Mac_fae_Gillie

I really want Trump elected

purely out of interest in seening what he actually does.

after all Clinton in effect will just carry on with Obamas term.

But Trump wow the news would be epic if he pushes what he is preaching...would love to see USA knocked down a few notches on the world stage..the fact he has the finger on the button is iffy but the guy has large family so I would assume mot too iffy.

Seymour M Hersh

He didn't though did he. You're twisting it to suit your own agenda. You could just as easily interpret it as suggesting they vote for him.

can you please explain to me what your reply had to do with Trump implying that Clinton should be shot???

Yes I can.

Wikileaks offer reward.

In Canada and America, and I am sure most places around the world, it's wall to wall condemnation in the MSM of everything Trump, which is not only understandable but also very easy to do.

It would also be very easy for the MSM to do the same with Clinton but not only are they not doing it, they never have.

An example of this being the amount of Republicans that have been invited by the MSM to tell everyone why they have no choice but to vote Clinton. Where are all the Sanders voters being asked why they have completely had it with the way the system was used to **** them over and why they could never vote for Clinton? They have something to say that the corrupt don't want all over the MSM.

It's very easy to lambast Trump by regurgitating everything you are told by the MSM. It's not so easy to explain that there is another side to this coin.

Watt-Zeefuik

He didn't though did he. You're twisting it to suit your own agenda. You could just as easily interpret it as suggesting they vote for him.

You can, if you're trying really, really hard to keep from hearing what he's saying.

What he's said is that if Clinton is elected and gets to pick the judges (by which he means Supreme Court justices), there's nothing to be done.  That implies the election is over and done with, eh?  Only after saying that he says the bit about the "Second Amendment folks."

The gun nuts in this country bang on endlessly about their firearms being the only thing that stands between us and tyranny.  They talk about the "three boxes" -- the ballot box, the jury box, and the bullet box. Trump is implying that they should use the bullet box if the ballot box doesn't work.

Why do we take this so f---ing seriously?  Because years ago, Sarah Palin's political action committee produced this graphic and sent it to all their supporters.

CpcR8fBVYAAmWEQ.jpg

Note the "take a stand" language, very close to the "stand your ground" rhetoric that comes out of the gun nuts.

Within a year of this graphic being produced, Jared Loughner shot Gabby Giffords, the fourth name down on the left hand side, in an ambush assault.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jared_Lee_Loughner#Dislike_for_Gabrielle_Giffords

And for what it's worth, note the similarity in the stuff that Loughner writes about Giffords to the toxic hatred for Clinton and breathless conspiracy crap that poor besotted niblick keeps polluting JKB with.

While we're at it, let's just take a look at the city that Trump gave his remarks in, Wilmington, NC.  In 1898, after an election in which the NC Populist Party won local elections in a "Fusionist" government, with progressive whites joining with black voters to form a new government.  The Raleigh News and Observer, an otherwise progressive paper, decried this as the growth of "***** domination" and the deposed former leaders of Wilmington whipped up the locals with words of the "betrayal" of the true (by which they meant white) heritage of North Carolina.  It wasn't long before a mob formed and executed a coup d'etat on the regional government, murdering dozens of civilians and burning black homes and businesses.  The next year, the North Carolina state legislature passed its most sweeping "Jim Crow" laws and the disenfranchisement of black people in North Carolina was complete.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilmington_insurrection_of_1898

So no, sorry, I'm not going to take this as a joke or as just some poorly phrased attempt to get out the vote.  Trump almost certainly didn't say this as some pre-meditated statement, but he has shown himself over the past year to be a master at capturing and channeling the id of a small segment of the American populace.  He may not have thought it through, but in the moment he knew exactly what he was saying.

I just watched Trump speak in Virginia, this of course was followed by the usual experts,, listening to the Republicans it seems no one is denying what he said, or what was implied, but that it was just a joke. It reminds me a bit of football forums where the names given to opposition supporters and comments about their lifestyles are pretty strong, suddenly something happens,, and when discussed the comments seem to be we don't really mean it, its just all banter. The problem with joking and banter is it only takes one nutter to think it is serious and act upon it.

What seems to get lost in some of the discussions is we are not discussing a popularity contest where a wee bit of mischief and veiled threats are funny due to the unimportance of the contest, what is at stake here is a person getting elected to be the leader and Commander in Chief of a nation with a mighty military, and world devastating weapons, I personally cannot believe that the people of the United States for whatever reason allowed probably the two most unpopular candidates to be the finalists, and have pretty well reached a point where nothing can be done about it, old age is a curse, but sometimes when you see where the world is going it almost seems a blessing.

Kalamazoo Jambo

No you couldn't. The scenario he was referring to was if Hillary had already won the election.

Seymour M Hersh

No you couldn't. The scenario he was referring to was if Hillary had already won the election.

And to prevent her being elected vote for him.

I saw the video of it after i'd seen all the hysterical reaction from the likes of UA, the democrats and the Washington elite.  You can see why they've twisted it to suit their hatred. They'll twist anything he says into what they want it to say it's what they do. And it's one of the things a lot of yanks are sick to their core of (as are the people of the UK with their political oils). She may be US's poster girl but Clinton is a nasty (verging on evil) cow who has lied and connived her way to power whilst also sticking with the serial swagger that is her husband. The two of them reek of everything that is wrong in politics today.