We ONLY won 5-1 the comic book (reserve list news December 11th)

Ulysses

Just paid for my copy. Can't wait to see it!

Ulysses - I can't PM you, I assume your inbox is full?

Please PM me re delivery address when you can.

Cheers.

Can you try again and see if it works?

Cheers. :toasting:

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Using my 1000th post for good use haha.

Ordered a couple of comics and sent PM.

I know it is a few days after deadline but thought I would hope for the best anyway!

Cheers

More News

Just posting with an update or two about the book sales. We now have orders for 655 copies.

We are continuing to accept orders, and for at least the next 9 days - i.e. until 11 pm UK time on Friday, November 21st - I can confirm that orders placed for delivery within the UK will be shipped in time for Christmas, subject to stock being available. We will do our best to process orders for delivery outside the UK in time for Christmas, but we can't promise anything.

The book is now a limited edition. We are printing some copies in excess of the numbers ordered, and once they have sold out there'll be no way of buying the book from us.

And we thought members would like an update on the fundraising aspect of this. The amount raised for Big Hearts from sales of the book is now in excess of ?3,000.

We'd like to sell out the limited stock we have left and push that figure higher, but in the meantime thanks very much to everyone who has ordered copies and contributed to the work of Big Hearts.

:toasting:

We've let this slip a little over the last couple of days because of other work.

We now have orders for 670 books, so that ?3,000 figure is continuing to grow.

Remember that for orders placed up until 11 pm UK time on Friday, November 21st I can confirm that orders placed for delivery within the UK will be shipped in time for Christmas, subject to stock being available.  We will do our best to process orders for delivery outside the UK in time for Christmas, but we can't promise anything.  Any international orders already received will be shipped to arrive in time for Christmas.

We now have orders for 684 copies.

We are continuing to accept orders, and for at least the next few days - i.e. until 11 pm UK time on Friday, November 21st - orders placed for delivery within the UK will be shipped in time for Christmas, subject to stock being available. We will do our best to process orders for delivery outside the UK in time for Christmas, but we can't promise anything.

The amount raised for Big Hearts from sales of the book is now a little over ?3,400.

Thanks very much to everyone who has ordered copies so far and contributed to the work of Big Hearts.

Uly

Being daft here but am i correct to think original deadline copies are being sent out any day? Cheers

Uly

Being daft here but am i correct to think original deadline copies are being sent out any day? Cheers

Orders will be shipped as soon as possible and in any event no later than the 28th.  All orders received up to now will be shipped in time for delivery before Christmas, as will all orders for UK delivery received up to 11 pm on Friday, November 21st.

We're generally not sending confirmations, but if a member really needs one please drop me a line and let me know.

This is a limited edition, and only those copies produced in this print run are available for sale.

At this time, it is estimated that there are 185 copies remaining.

Fort Vallance

This is a limited edition, and only those copies produced in this print run are available for sale.

At this time, it is estimated that there are 185 copies remaining.

Dot Counter anyone ?

We now have orders for 684 copies.

We are continuing to accept orders, and for at least the next few days - i.e. until 11 pm UK time on Friday, November 21st - orders placed for delivery within the UK will be shipped in time for Christmas, subject to stock being available. We will do our best to process orders for delivery outside the UK in time for Christmas, but we can't promise anything.

The amount raised for Big Hearts from sales of the book is now a little over ?3,400.

Thanks very much to everyone who has ordered copies so far and contributed to the work of Big Hearts.

An hour and a half to go people..if u havent ordered one,hurry up.

Delivery and fundraising update

All orders will be shipped before Friday, with most being sent either on Tuesday or Wednesday.

We still have - remarkably - orders from 12 people for 14 copies where we haven't been given delivery addresses.  We have sent PMs and emails to all of those people, but realistically if we don't have delivery details we can't send your books and even for a good cause we can't keep your money.

So if we don't have your delivery details soon we may have no choice but to cancel your orders and refund your money.

If you haven't had a PM or email from me asking for your details, don't worry because it doesn't affect you.

At this stage, we estimate that the book has so far raised a total of ?3,600 for Big Hearts, although we're still hoping to increase that figure before Christmas.

Thanks to everyone who has ordered.  :toasting:

My copy has dropped through the letterbox this morning. It's stunning! Well done and thanks to all involved in this wonderful project.

Carl Fredrickson

The wife phoned to say mine has arrived. Im working until 6pm today - booooooooooooooooooo

It is an early Christmas present to myself and i cant wait to read it

Already laughing as I flick.

The semi v Celtic.

Celtic were very impressed with the penalty award. Lennon says "referee may I and my team compliment you on an excellent game"

:laugh:

sunblestjambo

Arrived.

'...you lucky bandits it should have been 10'

Suitable for Sunblest junior.

:pleasing:

the jambo poet

Got mine today but it's for the laddies Xmas so I havnt opened it yet.. I will try and squeeze it in his stocking .. Prob more chance o it fitting in mrs poet's stocking tho..

Great to start getting feedback.

Please post here and let us know when your delivery arrives.

3 copies arrived today, look fantastic.

My son and brothers will be happy on Xmas day .

Well done to everyone who put this together

Just noticed that my copy arrived today as well. After a quick scan of the first few pages it looks great.

Got mine today, had a quick look and the wee man will be over the moon on Xmas morning.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Archived