Gowzer stays / Templeton close to leaving (Merged Threads)

Johanes de Silentio

kingantti1874

But they do have debts and quite a lot, also they will also have tax bills to pay though?

No where near as much? And the tax bill is unexpected

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate transfer night, not too bothered about Temps if he is going, we have plenty of young talent in the wide role, Gowser should never go to Sevco tho' Temps will never be anything other than a championship player or at the very most a bit part lower EPL player, I think Gowser has a lot more quality and I have much higher hopes for the lad.

really templeton was brilliant last night Liverpool couldn't handle him. I'm pretty sure he could quite easily play for a top half epl team someone like everton.

1. Even if this happens then it will only save them one promotion, and UEFA have already said that inviting teams to join higher divisions ahead of those who finished above them is a no-no. SevCo can't finish higher than 33rd this season. Are they really likely to propose an SPL/SPL2 model with more than 32 teams?

2. How the festering hell can SevCo offer any player ?7k p/w???

3. Agree with you about Gowser.

I am sure messers Reagan (Ogilvie) and Doncaster will find a loophole to allow it to happen.

Am I the only one fairly happy about this? He's a decent player, but as soon as I heard he was open to transferring to a 3rd division club for a few quid, it seems obvious he's not particularly ambitious. Happy to take whatever's offered for him. Find someone new who actually wants to play football.

Getintaethem

I honestly think Hearts want to sell Temps in this window. I don't think we can afford to give him a new deal (he would be looking for a much higher wage), he would be free to leave for nothing if we don't sell him tonight.

Temps has been great for us, but remember he didn't even get a game in the cup final.

We are well off for wingers, Driver, Novikovas and Patterson will provide plenty cover in the wide positions and the later two need games. The biggest thing will be that it will allow us to get young Jamie Walker into the team. Walker is one of the best young talents at the club and I've no doubt that in the months to come he'll show enough to make the Hearts fans forget about Templeton.

If no deal is agreed tonight then we will benefit from having Temps for the rest of the season, but for no longer than that. It may not be a bad thing if we cash in for him now. Would have preferred him to go to England but that doesn't look like happening.

Good luck to the lad whatever happens, don't think 3rd Division football would be a good career move but I'm only really concerned about what's best for Hearts.

Nothing like quoting your own tweets Sten :lol:

Just cracking my joke on both!

How u know it's on twitter anyway? Your no on that anymore?!

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Makes you wonder what the point is really.

Two of our best players away to join a ******* third division team.

You put serious money, time and emotion into supporting these guys and this is what it comes to.

hmfc4life1991

It is also understood that his team-mate, Ryan McGowan, could yet be convinced to make the move.

The Australian international refused to talk to Rangers, but manager Ally McCoist has asked the player to reconsider and make a late switch.

Maurice Moss

I will be gutted if either of them go. I will be distraught if they both go. However, people wishing injury on either player should take a long hard look at themselves. Those two players were heavily involved in one of our greatest stand alone European results last night, how someone can possibly wish either of them harm is beyond me.

STV Jamie: Very close. Ryan McGowan had previously told McCoist he wasn't interested but has since decided to hold talks with him. Hearts have a new contract on the table for McGowan too.

How depressing is this.

A player like Templeton chucking it in to go and play in the 4th tier of Scottish football.

I despair, I really do - if this is where we are then we may as well chuck it and close down now. This isnt a game I want to watch anymore....

Agreed. A 23 year old player with a bright future ahead of him, the day after he has scored against Liverpool at Anfield - and his "ambition" is to play in the fourth tier of Scottish football. It really is depressing.

William H. Bonney

Where is the Gowser chat coming from? No danger he will be offski tonight

An unusual amount of jambos hanging around coffee shops it seems!

STV Jamie: Very close. Ryan McGowan had previously told McCoist he wasn't interested but has since decided to hold talks with him. Hearts have a new contract on the table for McGowan too.

No doubt his agent bending his ear so he can make a few quid.

John McClure

Templeton epm51z.jpg

Gowser, dont go!!! :sob:

Serioulsy but, i will be ******* raging if we sell McGowan

How can folk not be bothered about temps... plenty cover out wide!? just when he is looking good playing off the striker...

Absolutely gutted if temps goes :(

Hawick Jambo

Christ I detest that man - McCoist. His inane grin, supposed banter. His front for a corrupt institution

Gowser tell him were to go

The Real Maroonblood

Raped by the weegie barstewards again, have we learned feck all, thought Ronanov was supposed to be an astute business man !!! Then dies a deal with the club who " stole " the last player the managed to prise away!!! Personally hope that some big ex senior/ junior defender snaps the little c**ts legs in two and he never plays again, also wish someone would just shoot fat Sally , Tomorrows Headline

ROMANOV RAPED BY RANGERS ( again )

Correct. It just proves that Romanov is an a******e by dealing with the cheats. Fact.

He has no honour.

Dr. Bapswent

You put serious money, time and emotion into supporting these guys and this is what it comes to.

Only a value of about ?5 million would make sense of this farce.

He wont be though because they have already done a deal to have a new SPL2 next season to which Newco will be invited that is why they are buying up all these players.

Still have to say that money talks apparently Templeton was on ?1400 per week and they are offering ?7k.

Well done to Gowser for saying no to them good on you son nice to see someone with a bit of loyalty and not just interested in money.

Is any of this fact yet?

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

This sounds like we've offered him a joke of a contract and he's away to the weej wi his pal.

STV Jamie:?Very close. Ryan McGowan had previously told McCoist he wasn't interested but has since decided to hold talks with him. Hearts have a new contract on the table for McGowan too.

Friday August 31, 2012?9:11?

Sign the Hearts contract Ryan.You know it's the right thing to do :thumbsup:

shaun.lawson

It is also understood that his team-mate, Ryan McGowan, could yet be convinced to make the move.

The Australian international refused to talk to Rangers, but manager Ally McCoist has asked the player to reconsider and make a late switch.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

"It is also understood that sadsack internet loner, Shaun Lawson, could yet lure Larissa Riquelme and Pamela David into his den for some hot two-on-one action.

The Paraguayan pin-up and Argentine sizzler refused to talk to Lawson - Riquelme even warning him to "wake up and smell the restraining order" - but Lawson asked them to reconsider and make a late beeline for his place."

See what I did there?

If there is a deal on the table from us, that should be McGowan's focus. Get that to an acceptable level.

If not, he is taking part in the GIRFUY to Hearts and Scottish football and isn't half the chap I thought he was.

Endemic issue is Scottish football. The players here are wasters only.interested in money. If they both go then they can go **** themselves.

If only Rudi was here to talk some sense into them, though you'd think Webster should know the pitfalls.

Who the **** do they think they are?! Just strolling into the third division and thinking they can ruin all these player's careers. ******* hate them. Really, despise them.

kingantti1874

I will be gutted if either of them go. I will be distraught if they both go. However, people wishing injury on either player should take a long hard look at themselves. Those two players were heavily involved in one of our greatest stand alone European results last night, how someone can possibly wish either of them harm is beyond me.

Any player who decides to go to the 4th tier in Scottish football mean nothing to me, **** them to the moon and back

hearts have seemingly given huns permission to talk terms with him and take his medical. seemingly now happy with fee offered.

via bbc's man itk

brian mclauchlin ?@BBCBMcLauchlin

David Templeton given permission to speak to Rangers after fee agreed with Hearts. @bbcsportsound

Dr. Bapswent

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

"It is also understood that sadsack internet loner, Shaun Lawson, could yet lure Larissa Riquelme and Pamela David into his den for some hot two-on-one action.

The Paraguayan pin-up and Argentine sizzler refused to talk to Lawson - Riquelme even warning him to "wake up and smell the restraining order" - but Lawson asked them to reconsider and make a late beeline for his place.

See what I did there?

Yeah - you just upset loads of people and made them feel physically sick.

shaun.lawson

:D

The Great Khali

Who the **** do they think they are?! Just strolling into the third division and thinking they can ruin all these player's careers. ******* hate them. Really, despise them.

They're no really ruining careers. The ******s that go "oh aye a tidy wedge tae run about the third division I'll take that" are ruining their own careers

laying down some demarcation rules there bapswent?

Just because Sevco "aren't giving up" on Gowzer doesn't mean he'll go.

If the chat that he rejected them first time round is true it would stand to reason that any further approach would also be rejected.

Steve_Jersey_HMFC

this has put a bit of a downer after the good post Liverpool feeling!

good money considering his inconsistency but really pissed off newco franchise can buy our top players just like their predecessor rangers could

they could get out that league with their u18s why they are obsessed with buying SPL players theyve hardly learnt their lessons not to spend beyond their means

Caspian Primrose

hearts have seemingly given huns permission to talk terms with him and take his medical. seemingly now happy with fee offered.

via bbc's man itk

Gowser?

Footballfirst

Jamie Devlin?@JamboJD1874

Hearts have signed 16 year old Raith Rovers centre back Liam Gordon with David Smith moving the opposite way on loan.

Baws.

My gut tells me hearts will offer a new deal he says no they will do a Kello to Gowser and tell him to go.

This is bad. Why the feck do we wait until tonight to off our most valuable player a new contract when he's out of contract in the summer?

loveofthegame

I feel slightly sick at the thought of losing Gowser as well as Temps to them. ******* horrible *****. Wish that club really had died.

Rangers cheating has led to clubs being in debt to keep up, now we are forced to sell to do the morally correct thing in paying those debts.

Meanwhile those ******s reap the rewards of corruption, if these go through Scottish football is no longer an interest of mine,.

Just remember we sold bannon, robertson, colquhoun, McPherson and Skacel at their peak. Admittedley not to third division teams. The wheels just keep on turning... :(

Archived