billy brown to hibs

hibshater

:omg_2: Could have done a lot worse, it could have been fudderwoods job, will fit in nicely wi the rest o the number 2s at fester road.

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All he will be doing is driving from Mussy to Ormiston, putting some cones out, and asking the players to run about.

Sadly for Hibs CC will still be in charge of the tactics!

Or maybe BB has been signed by the Tache so that he can give Gary a lift to and from training?

Any Hearts fan who is in the slightest way bothered about this should have a word.

Billy Brown - "I'm delighted to be back in football with such a big club."

See now I'm confused with that statement, I thought from this thread he was joining Hibs, which club is he off to now? :whistling:

John Gentleman

BB slagged the JT's at every opportunity whilst in managerial commune with JJ at Killie.

IIRC, there was a long thread about the tnuc at the time.

I wish him the very worst.

All he will be doing is driving from Mussy to Ormiston, putting some cones out, and asking the players to run about.

Sadly for Hibs CC will still be in charge of the tactics!

Or maybe BB has been signed by the Tache so that he can give Gary a lift to and from training?

Any Hearts fan who is in the slightest way bothered about this should have a word.

A bit shan that man, poor Billy will have to go up that by-pass in rush hour, come off at baberton, through wester hailes and down to Saughton - then all the way back to the state of the art (two huts and a field) training ground.....

tartofmidlothian

If it hasn't been said already, we want to be going back to JJ to offer him the DoF job. Bit of water under the bridge now, and the main reason for him not to take it has shown his true colours at last.

Paulo Sergio and Jim Jefferies versus Lolin Lolderwood and Silly Clown. No contest. That is all.

:pleasingao::pleasing:

• 3 weeks later...
Tommy Wiseau

Best of luck to the Hibs **** in his new job eh? :rofl:

Good to see him showing the Hearts plenty respect 2 minutes in the door at the vermin. :cornette:

REVEALING THREAD.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Not posting much these days - can't be arsed with it any more. I'm so much better than you all. Especially some of you.

Do feel I need to clear up a couple of things here though.

Billy Brown has twice served Hearts to the full extent of his ability and his commitment to the club on both occasions was unquestionable. He gave it his all and enjoyed it too. Question his ability if you wish, but his integrity? Not a chance.

Implications that JJ could have and should done better without him? They're a team and compliment one another. JJ deals with finding players, morale and such like, as well as having final say on selection and BB takes a more hands-on approach to training as well as probably being the more tactical of the two. Hee haw wrong with being a number two (titter titter). JJ's a hero but JJ's a Hibs so and so? Briliant. So much chat about HIbs mentality on this board but what is it, BB isn't "yin o us"? Doesn't sound wee team-ish at all, na.

Didn't want the hibby back in the first place? haha, guid. Unlike a lot of nomarks on this site, some don't let Hearts v Hibs rule their entire life and even have families and groups of friends who are a mix of the two. Some people aren't so filled bile as to let the team they supported as a lad effect their career. He played for Motherwell too you know... grrrrr, the steely git.

He is a torn pussed bugger. I'll give y'all that.

However, rather than badmouth Hearts, neither last time nor this has he said even a fraction of what he could and maybe should have said to highlight the internal nonsense going on at the club and the disgrace which led to his and JJ's removals on both occasions.

JJ coming back as DoF????? Nae chance! JJ will not work with VR again. His statement was his usual class and respect. This is nothing to do with BB getting sacked and JJ standing by him, it's to do with JJ not wanting to work with a guy who showed him zero respect in his final few months in charge. JJ and BB were done a favour being ousted cos they were working under ridiculous contraints. It should be remembered that they never walked away from the club and that was down to not wanting to let down the fans or their players. Sound like a "whinging faced Hibs *******"????

Oh, and I take it when you think of May '98, the memories are tarnished by Billy Brown?

As I say, not on the site so much now - too many who know nothing about what they're saying (be that in a footballing sense or, in this case, about a person they know nothing about) spouting vitriol, digging their heels in the dirt and head under the sand. The chances of meaningful debate, never mind a laugh are roughly heehaw.

Oh dear.

Oh dear oh dear.

Tommy Wiseau

rather than badmouth Hearts, neither last time nor this has he said even a fraction of what he could and maybe should have said

:cornette:

Archived