billy brown to hibs

hibshater

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Not quite... Also nowhere near as funny as Alan Partridge's 'do not talk to me, reply to me, or say anything at all to me ever again, I HATE YOU!' post a few months ago! Funniest tantrum in JKB History! :D

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Not quite... Also nowhere near as funny as Alan Partridge's 'do not talk to me, reply to me, or say anything at all to me ever again, I HATE YOU!' post a few months ago! Funniest tantrum in JKB History! :D

Nice try Mothy. :rofl:

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

:D

Thanks! It was funny though. ;)

It's funny when you completely make up bits and don't know why I said 'don't interact with me', aye.

Not quite as funny as taking the huff and claiming to be better than everyone on a forum because they had the nerve to move on from JJ and doubt his ITK info all the way from Morocco.

Not posting much these days - can't be arsed with it any more. I'm so much better than you all. Especially some of you.

Do feel I need to clear up a couple of things here though.

Billy Brown has twice served Hearts to the full extent of his ability and his commitment to the club on both occasions was unquestionable. He gave it his all and enjoyed it too. Question his ability if you wish, but his integrity? Not a chance.

Implications that JJ could have and should done better without him? They're a team and compliment one another. JJ deals with finding players, morale and such like, as well as having final say on selection and BB takes a more hands-on approach to training as well as probably being the more tactical of the two. Hee haw wrong with being a number two (titter titter). JJ's a hero but JJ's a Hibs so and so? Briliant. So much chat about HIbs mentality on this board but what is it, BB isn't "yin o us"? Doesn't sound wee team-ish at all, na.

Didn't want the hibby back in the first place? haha, guid. Unlike a lot of nomarks on this site, some don't let Hearts v Hibs rule their entire life and even have families and groups of friends who are a mix of the two. Some people aren't so filled bile as to let the team they supported as a lad effect their career. He played for Motherwell too you know... grrrrr, the steely git.

He is a torn pussed bugger. I'll give y'all that.

However, rather than badmouth Hearts, neither last time nor this has he said even a fraction of what he could and maybe should have said to highlight the internal nonsense going on at the club and the disgrace which led to his and JJ's removals on both occasions.

JJ coming back as DoF????? Nae chance! JJ will not work with VR again. His statement was his usual class and respect. This is nothing to do with BB getting sacked and JJ standing by him, it's to do with JJ not wanting to work with a guy who showed him zero respect in his final few months in charge. JJ and BB were done a favour being ousted cos they were working under ridiculous contraints. It should be remembered that they never walked away from the club and that was down to not wanting to let down the fans or their players. Sound like a "whinging faced Hibs *******"????

Oh, and I take it when you think of May '98, the memories are tarnished by Billy Brown?

As I say, not on the site so much now - too many who know nothing about what they're saying (be that in a footballing sense or, in this case, about a person they know nothing about) spouting vitriol, digging their heels in the dirt and head under the sand. The chances of meaningful debate, never mind a laugh are roughly heehaw.

So, to sum up, your ITK posts came from Billy Brown. Tell him that he is a Hibs toley that was accepted up until his bitter and spiteful comments after leaving the club first time round.

:rofl:

Facebook Roasters take note; THAT is how to throw a tantrum.

In the space of a week, Ianbairdshair went from being a pretty relaxed poster to flinging them right oot the pram because some folk dared to debate JJ/BB getting the bullet without his say so on "how it is".

Now has returned in a rage of glory with hilarious results.

Oh and PS. I do arrogance much better than you do. And you can take that to the bank. :thumbsup:

So, to sum up, your ITK posts came from Billy Brown. Tell him that he is a Hibs toley that was accepted up until his bitter and spiteful comments after leaving the club first time round.

And that he's daft for the boaby.

don't shoot the messenger i am just passing on some info i have heard.

billy brown is going to the hobo's as there number 2.

as i say i dont claim to be ITK i am just passing on what i have heard.

i doubt it jj quit hearts over bb so bb wont do dirty on jj

Tiberius Stinkfinger

In the space of a week, Ianbairdshair went from being a pretty relaxed poster to flinging them right oot the pram because some folk dared to debate JJ/BB getting the bullet without his say so on "how it is".

Oh and PS. I do arrogance much better than you do. And you can take that to the bank. :thumbsup:

Good grief, I think you actually get off on the childish nonsense you take hours to think up and post.

:lion:

BB can go where he wants with my blessing, never really heard any good reports about his great training methods anyway.

Good grief, I think you actually get off on the childish nonsense you take hours to think up and post.

:lion:

BB can go where he wants with my blessing, never really heard any good reports about his great training methods anyway.

I always thought you were a few sandwiches short of a picnic, LH. I can now cancel my request for a confirmation fax thanks to that reply. Probably best you let Jim and Mothy handle things from the Bizarro end from now on. :thumbsup:

Guest Just Came To Say Kello
The lion is a vulnerable species, having seen a possibly irreversible population decline of thirty to fifty percent over the past two decades in its African range.[2] Lion populations are untenable outside designated reserves and national parks. Although the cause of the decline is not fully understood, habitat loss and conflicts with humans are currently the greatest causes of concern. Within Africa, the West African lion population is particularly endangered.

Lions live for ten to fourteen years in the wild, while in captivity they can live longer than twenty years. In the wild, males seldom live longer than ten years, as injuries sustained from continual fighting with rival males greatly reduce their longevity

is this not gone of topic sightly

if he gets the #2 job at the wee team then good luck to the wee man

Tiberius Stinkfinger

I always thought you were a few sandwiches short of a picnic, LH. I can now cancel my request for a confirmation fax thanks to that reply. Probably best you let Jim and Mothy handle things from the Bizarro end from now on. :thumbsup:

Oh the irony :rofl:

Lost on you no doubt though :rofl:

is this not gone of topic sightly

if he gets the #2 job at the wee team then good luck to the wee man

I wouldn't wish those filthy ****s good luck if they were playing doubles at table tennis against Robert Mugabe and Pol Pot.

Thanks.

Oh the irony :rofl:

Lost on you no doubt though :rofl:

Good comeback to be fair.

:cornette:

"King of the jungle" reduced to "I know you are but what am I" patter. Sad times.

Mothy! Get in here and take care of this yin, he's gone feral and not in a good way. Canine Distemper I'd bet, on his last legs. :(

Not posting much these days - can't be arsed with it any more. I'm so much better than you all. Especially some of you.

Do feel I need to clear up a couple of things here though.

Billy Brown has twice served Hearts to the full extent of his ability and his commitment to the club on both occasions was unquestionable. He gave it his all and enjoyed it too. Question his ability if you wish, but his integrity? Not a chance.

Implications that JJ could have and should done better without him? They're a team and compliment one another. JJ deals with finding players, morale and such like, as well as having final say on selection and BB takes a more hands-on approach to training as well as probably being the more tactical of the two. Hee haw wrong with being a number two (titter titter). JJ's a hero but JJ's a Hibs so and so? Briliant. So much chat about HIbs mentality on this board but what is it, BB isn't "yin o us"? Doesn't sound wee team-ish at all, na.

Didn't want the hibby back in the first place? haha, guid. Unlike a lot of nomarks on this site, some don't let Hearts v Hibs rule their entire life and even have families and groups of friends who are a mix of the two. Some people aren't so filled bile as to let the team they supported as a lad effect their career. He played for Motherwell too you know... grrrrr, the steely git.

He is a torn pussed bugger. I'll give y'all that.

However, rather than badmouth Hearts, neither last time nor this has he said even a fraction of what he could and maybe should have said to highlight the internal nonsense going on at the club and the disgrace which led to his and JJ's removals on both occasions.

JJ coming back as DoF????? Nae chance! JJ will not work with VR again. His statement was his usual class and respect. This is nothing to do with BB getting sacked and JJ standing by him, it's to do with JJ not wanting to work with a guy who showed him zero respect in his final few months in charge. JJ and BB were done a favour being ousted cos they were working under ridiculous contraints. It should be remembered that they never walked away from the club and that was down to not wanting to let down the fans or their players. Sound like a "whinging faced Hibs *******"????

Oh, and I take it when you think of May '98, the memories are tarnished by Billy Brown?

As I say, not on the site so much now - too many who know nothing about what they're saying (be that in a footballing sense or, in this case, about a person they know nothing about) spouting vitriol, digging their heels in the dirt and head under the sand. The chances of meaningful debate, never mind a laugh are roughly heehaw.

Bet you're glad you got that off your chest.

Scarcely agree with a word you say but you're entitled to your opinion.

Jim Panzee isn't part of the bizarro clique anymore and Mothy's postings have improved greatly apart from his last wee dig at AP up there.

Hyenafart on the other hand, has became incredibly creepy. Always lurking about in the background looking for scraps of meat before being chased away after biting off more than he can chew. cool.gif

Gregory House M.D.
Hibs have sounded out Hearts LEGEND Billy Brown about a sensational switch to Easter Road as Colin Calderwoods No.2

-The Scottish Sun

:facepalm: Hearts legend? An assistant manager? Really?

ianbairdshair fell in a vat of acid. I emerged. He's dead. Not a bit of him is left. I know he was the best poster on here but just deal with it. It's over.

Thanks for all the concern guys. V touching. And don't worry mothballs, I ain't going nowhere. Just posting less. Only threads which deserve or need my input get it now (I don't do arrogance, Begbie, I do knowledge, son). This one for example - tearing in about a guy none of you know but who has done so much for our club. Jus sayin likesay ken.

On a far greater issue. Where the hell is Shawn these days? JKB is worse without him.

Back on topic - yet to see anyone disagree with the content of my post? Small-mindedness is a hibs thing right???

ianbairdshair fell in a vat of acid. I emerged. He's dead. Not a bit of him is left. I know he was the best poster on here but just deal with it. It's over.

Thanks for all the concern guys. V touching. And don't worry mothballs, I ain't going nowhere. Just posting less. Only threads which deserve or need my input get it now (I don't do arrogance, Begbie, I do knowledge, son). This one for example - tearing in about a guy none of you know but who has done so much for our club. Jus sayin likesay ken.

On a far greater issue. Where the hell is Shawn these days? JKB is worse without him.

Back on topic - yet to see anyone disagree with the content of my post? Small-mindedness is a hibs thing right???

Your wasting your time trying to defend BB on this forum mate. People are too fickle.

We_are_the_Hearts

Aye we are that fickle that we imagined him in his paper column saying that we are full of diving cheats and the governing body should do somthing about it. We also imagined him going head to head on the touchline with our Captain Hartley at Tynie when JJ the Legend stood back and looked embarassed. Him and JJ did a great job first time round. He made his bed after that and shouldn't have been back at the club. JJ would have been better dumping his loyalty and getting a younger right hand man who is on top of the modern game and tactics. I hope he gets the Hibs job. :thumbsup:

I'd love BB at Hibs if i'm honest. He will get more from the players than our terrible manager that's for sure. Quite suprised at some posts on here to be honest about him. I always thought he was regarded as being highly rated along with JJ. I didn't realise though that he come out with those comments.

jambo_til_i_die

I know you are not pointing at specific posters, but, I said as such when Jefferies rejoined as did many.

Billy Brown = Hibs toley.

Hibs toley or not he was part of a Scottish Cup winning coaching staff at Hearts. Lets not forget that, as much everyone is entitled to their opinions I think they're uncalled for. Let him go to Hibs, he is a fan afterall who should stop him, and hope he enjoys his time there if this is all true.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

I'd love BB at Hibs if i'm honest. He will get more from the players than our terrible manager that's for sure. Quite suprised at some posts on here to be honest about him. I always thought he was regarded as being highly rated along with JJ. I didn't realise though that he come out with those comments.

Definitely came out with those comments... Had a column in the Daily record I think.

Personaly I am not going to get ripped in to the guy. I think it is all about balance, his tactics won us a Scottish Cup and ended our trophy drought, this gave me the happiest (ahem... sorry second happiest :whistling:) day of my teenage days. There is no denying that he laid in to Hearts though and he jumped on the bandwagon with the 'Hearts are all diving foreigners' chat... That pissed me off along with most others.

Balance that out though? BB played a huge part in ending our trophyless wilderness years and had some bad words to say about us afterwards. I reckon that puts him in credit really, not going to blame anyone for feeling differently though, it is pretty understandable, when he said what he did, we were getting it from all sides in the press about being cheats and divers etc, emotions were running high and he of all people should never have waded in like he did.

I think Brown would do a job for you's to be honest but... I really doubt he would have the massive impact that so many Hibs fans seem to predict he would. Not being funny here Robster but... I think your managers operate with one hand tied behind their backs nowadays and Petrie or the board make a lot of signings and decisions on the team that the manager can do nothing about... Which is kinda ironic when you consider the way that we have been pilloried for this same thing so much in the past. Murray, Riordan, O'Connor and Sproule? I think they were all signed by someone other than the manager to be honest.

That isn't why he lost it, Francis. And you know it.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

That isn't why he lost it, Francis. And you know it.

Never caught this thread where BigO incurred the wrath... Is there a link? I will send off your Bizzaro paperwork post haste (with high recomendations for an officer's position) if you can get it for me. :lol:

Ooft! :o

Lawson makes his play for Bizzaro membership.

310650-tumblr_kw6u00omss1qzyufzo1_500.jpg

I think not. :)

Ian lost it because of the absolute smack which gets written about Billy Brown on here on a near daily basis. That's the same Billy Brown, without whom we wouldn't have ended our trophy drought, because he and JJ come as a package. The same Billy Brown who worked ******* hard for this club, only to be ratted on by it, not once, but twice; the same Billy Brown who, first time round, was not only summarily dismissed, but who was then left to chase us through the courts for what he was owed for months and months and months.

I doubt there's a soul on here who, if treated like that by an employer you'd served with distinction, would be all sweetness and light about them for the rest of your life - but that, apparently, is what we expect of him. Billy Brown? Integral part of the management team who got us into Europe; without whom Tottenham would never have happened? He's a Hibs toley. **** him. :rolleyes:

What Ian wrote about the shenanigans at this club towards the end of his and JJ's time here was entirely accurate: VR had a quite colossal part to play in our loss of form late last season. But hey ho, he's the saviour, right? JJ was past it, BB's a Hibs toley, and Paulo's the best thing since sliced bread - until he isn't, and everyone starts slagging him off too.

Still - it's so good to know that we've now renounced the 1998 Scottish Cup - because it was won partly thanks to a Hibs toley - and we've also renounced the 2006 Scottish Cup: because it was won partly thanks to Judasssssssss. 49 years and counting, folks: when will the wait ever end? :(

Being on holiday when the managerial changeover occured I'm not up to date on what happened to IBH (RIP) to make him a very bitter man when it comes to BB and JJ.

A short summary (or link) will do the job :thumbsup:

i doubt it jj quit hearts over bb so bb wont do dirty on jj

you can doubt all you want mate, but it has at least got some credibility to it as it is the sun today. i know the sun is not the best way to judge a story, but never the less it is there.

got a text from a m8 who got a text from a mate who got a text from a mate who got a text from a mate.....

Utter $HITE :thumbsup:

:verysmug:

Juan Rom?n Riquelme

Used to sell him his papers when I worked in the Co-op. Very liberal with the pleases and thank yous :muggy:

WELCOME TO HIM :muggy:

Hibs toley or not he was part of a Scottish Cup winning coaching staff at Hearts. Lets not forget that, as much everyone is entitled to their opinions I think they're uncalled for. Let him go to Hibs, he is a fan afterall who should stop him, and hope he enjoys his time there if this is all true.

If BB ends up there, I hope he has a god awful time trying to get them promoted, and relegates them to the Cowdenbeaths and Albion Rovers of this world.

I'll refer you to my post on the last page in response to The Big O's bizarre hissy fit.

I think not. :)

Ian lost it because of the absolute smack which gets written about Billy Brown on here on a near daily basis. That's the same Billy Brown, without whom we wouldn't have ended our trophy drought, because he and JJ come as a package. The same Billy Brown who worked ******* hard for this club, only to be ratted on by it, not once, but twice; the same Billy Brown who, first time round, was not only summarily dismissed, but who was then left to chase us through the courts for what he was owed for months and months and months.

I doubt there's a soul on here who, if treated like that by an employer you'd served with distinction, would be all sweetness and light about them for the rest of your life - but that, apparently, is what we expect of him. Billy Brown? Integral part of the management team who got us into Europe; without whom Tottenham would never have happened? He's a Hibs toley. **** him. :rolleyes:

What Ian wrote about the shenanigans at this club towards the end of his and JJ's time here was entirely accurate: VR had a quite colossal part to play in our loss of form late last season. But hey ho, he's the saviour, right? JJ was past it, BB's a Hibs toley, and Paulo's the best thing since sliced bread - until he isn't, and everyone starts slagging him off too.

Still - it's so good to know that we've now renounced the 1998 Scottish Cup - because it was won partly thanks to a Hibs toley - and we've also renounced the 2006 Scottish Cup: because it was won partly thanks to Judasssssssss. 49 years and counting, folks: when will the wait ever end? :(

You still don't understand what being a football supporter is like, Shaun. :(

Either that, or I have always credited you with more intelligence than you actually possess.

Archived