billy brown to hibs

hibshater

Shows you how low they've sunk when they are happy to take our cast-offs. The two are made for each other as far as I'm concerned, and it'll all end in tears, though I get the strange feeling that some on here want him to succeed.

One thing, though, he can start bad mouthing us again.....that will get him brownie points with his new employers and fans. Bad luck to him. geek.gif

It's not a strange feeling. They do.

I hope he fails miserably, and painfully.

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's not a strange feeling. They do.

I hope he fails miserably, and painfully.

he is prob what hibs need just now and i think he will help them

Thoroughly miserable time will be enjoyed....

Rat fans even wanting Sir Jim to follow... fickle fitba' fans eh?

Will be glad if that's BB sorted out with new employment at San Giro and sure he will be an asset next season trying to get them out the first division.Good luck Billy !

Billy Brown always was a wee fud so I couldn't care less about him joining them.

JJ would be a different matter. I'd like to think he would never take the Hibs job though.

don't shoot the messenger i am just passing on some info i have heard.

billy brown is going to the hobo's as there number 2.

as i say i dont claim to be ITK i am just passing on what i have heard.

Well done for this scoop.

It shows you how thick the hobos are if they think that this is going to upset us in any way shape or form :huh:

I hope the poisoned wee toley shites himself in the dugout on Saturday.

"There aren't many jobs in Scottish football more desirable than working for Hibernian."

Oh Billy :vrface::lol:

Yep, it's right up there, immediately after cleaning out the shitebox of Kyle Lafferty's stable.

Yep, it's right up there, immediately after cleaning out the shitebox of Kyle Lafferty's stable.

But he's a top bloke and we aren't allowed to get torn into him.....which is a shame.. :down:

Now he is at a rival, I wonder if he will start greetin' and start mouthing off about us again.

I think he'll find trying to start a rammy with Paulo Sergio might be a touch more stacked against him than picking on Stevie Frail.

quincy adams wagstaff

I always liked bb to be honest. Good lad who seemed to have cracking relationships with the players

never liked him,i remember him celebrating like a madman when killie scored against us at tynie,he was assistant at killie at the time,fair enough,but you would have thought they had just won the scottish cup the way the wee creep danced around :verymad:

I think folk should be aware that he was part of the management team team that brought GTFster back...

Mind you he's been amazing so far....the "bombscare" in the derby which has left our No1 goalie out since then....

Any opportunity to get torn into Fatty GTFster.

Tedious/boring....great stuff.

BoJack Horseman

It was a quote from Billy Brown rather than a post, but it is a very apt pic.

A quote from Billy Brown contained within a post in which the facepalm was used as a reply to.

Pedants.

Are we supposed to be bothered in in any way about this?

I think we're supposed to wish him well on his future endeavours.

Personally hope it's a failure with him and CC and then when lolderwood gets sacked it's an unmitigated disaster with BB.

Personally hope it's a failure with him and CC and then when lolderwood gets sacked it's an unmitigated disaster with BB.

I'm only saying because I can't think of any response other than, meh.

I've not had a chance to look at hibs.net today but if they are creaming over this then it perhaps indicates their level of desperation.

A number 2 working under clueless Colin with the same shit at their disposal?

:look:

Meh, will take more than our ex-number 2 transferring to the dark side to halt their slide into oblivion.

Hope he fails big style obviously.

Brown will sh**e himself if Calderwoos gets the sack and he is offered the managers job. He has always been a no.2 and has never had the ambition or bollox to try and go out on his own. :down:

Remember when he was at Killie and doing work for the radio while covering our games and always got the impression deep down he wanted us to get beat and having wee digs at us.

Him and Calderwood will take Hibs down to the pits of the earth and i for one will be laughing at the little weasel of a man who i have never rated and never liked. :yucky:

heartgarfunkel

This is a bit like us getting the Hibernian Big-Cup winning assistant manager from their 1902 trophy winning team in 1915 and getting our cheapies. ******* radges

don't shoot the messenger i am just passing on some info i have heard.

billy brown is going to the hobo's as there number 2.

as i say i dont claim to be ITK i am just passing on what i have heard.

Congratulations on a massive scoop of a thread. I trust that you have a nice warm feeling inside.

Always a pleasant feeling when it all comes together.

Have some "rep", "mana" and everything else that used to be a mainstay in the early days of JKB.

Well done and I look forward to your next one.

:thumbsup::turned::teehee::woot::thumbsup::turned::teehee::woot:

Perhaps this forum would be a more pleasant place to be if mana etc. was still available. Just a thought

jamboinglasgow

I can imagine Billy Brown's first day, meeting up with Colin Calderwood.

Billy Brown: Good morning Colin, pleasure to start working with you and hopefully we can build a great hibs tea..er Colin, why are you wearing a Birmingham city top?

Colin Caderwood: er...its nothing Billy, just...nothing...sigh.

BB: Ok...anyway it will be good to be at a club where we can sign only the players we want, not also ones the chairman wants.

CC: er...I would love to be at a club that does that too, but at the moment I get one or two of my own choices but the rest are the chairman's special.

BB: Oh, well never mind, I say it will be great to get away from the mess that was Craig Thomson at Hearts, I mean we had a player convicted of a serious offence, well thats over, it will be good to see Gary O'Connor as he was a Scottish internationalist.

CC: er..did you not watch the TV earlier in the week, he failed a drugs test at Birmingham, oh Birmingham please take me, and it was covered up.

BB: Well at least you didn't know that when you signed him.

CC: well, when we signed him, a month before he was arrested by police on a drugs charge where he was out run by a policewoman and is up in court soon, plus this week he has been charged with insurance fraud. And another of our players was caught peeing against a wall in a club.

BB: OK, well at least I get to see these top class training facilities that the fans go on about.

CC: Well, they are a couple of cow sheds in East Lothian.

BB: I starting to think I made a mistake, and..why are you now wearing a Nottingham Forrest top?

CC: Er...ignore it. Oh Steve, why wont you take me away from this Hell hole, sigh.

I can imagine Billy Brown's first day, meeting up with Colin Calderwood.

Billy Brown: Good morning Colin, pleasure to start working with you and hopefully we can build a great hibs tea..er Colin, why are you wearing a Birmingham city top?

Colin Caderwood: er...its nothing Billy, just...nothing...sigh.

BB: Ok...anyway it will be good to be at a club where we can sign only the players we want, not also ones the chairman wants.

CC: er...I would love to be at a club that does that too, but at the moment I get one or two of my own choices but the rest are the chairman's special.

BB: Oh, well never mind, I say it will be great to get away from the mess that was Craig Thomson at Hearts, I mean we had a player convicted of a serious offence, well thats over, it will be good to see Gary O'Connor as he was a Scottish internationalist.

CC: er..did you not watch the TV earlier in the week, he failed a drugs test at Birmingham, oh Birmingham please take me, and it was covered up.

BB: Well at least you didn't know that when you signed him.

CC: well, when we signed him, a month before he was arrested by police on a drugs charge where he was out run by a policewoman and is up in court soon, plus this week he has been charged with insurance fraud. And another of our players was caught peeing against a wall in a club.

BB: OK, well at least I get to see these top class training facilities that the fans go on about.

CC: Well, they are a couple of cow sheds in East Lothian.

BB: I starting to think I made a mistake, and..why are you now wearing a Nottingham Forrest top?

CC: Er...ignore it. Oh Steve, why wont you take me away from this Hell hole, sigh.

Funny....BUT,you have got too much spare time lol :thumbsup:

Well - so it's actually happened. Well done OP. Unlike some posters I don't know what happened in his last days here, nor do I know the man personally but know people who do and say he's a decent guy. No my reaction is as a Hearts fan and I've got to say I'm ambivalent about him. I've no doubt he gave his best when he was being paid by us - he flirted with being a legend for 98 - in as much as a no 2 is a legend anywhere - but blew it in my eyes with all the Killie stuff. No biggie just thought he demeaned himself a bit with it all but then I don't claim to know all that happened leaving the first time around either. When he came back he was part of the gig with JJ so of course you wanted him to succeed - a successful management team meant a successful team on the park.

BB doesn't come across as stupid - he knows what he's doing going to Hibs. As I say, I'm pretty ambivalent about the move as well.

Of course maybe he just fancies getting the Hibs job next year. Overall though it's a meh from me.

its just like when they brought in McNEIL just before Duffy got the boot. :lol: Still at least they have someone at there club that has touched held and lifted THE BIG CUP :lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

well maybe Brown was JJ Peter Taylor???

I guess this job may be a bit like my old man taking a job cleaning computers after retirment.....beer money

Well done for this scoop.

Congratulations on a massive scoop of a thread. I trust that you have a nice warm feeling inside.

Always a pleasant feeling when it all comes together.

Have some "rep", "mana" and everything else that used to be a mainstay in the early days of JKB.

Well done and I look forward to your next one.

:thumbsup::turned::teehee::woot::thumbsup::turned::teehee::woot:

Perhaps this forum would be a more pleasant place to be if mana etc. was still available. Just a thought

:thumbsup: cheers guys, just dont expect these kind of scoops all the time. :whistling:

OP is a defo hobo with inside info from the piggery. Ban now IMO.

how very dare you.:yucky::down::down::down::down::down::down::verymad::verymad::verymad::verymad:

Archived