billy brown to hibs

hibshater

don't shoot the messenger i am just passing on some info i have heard.

billy brown is going to the hobo's as there number 2.

as i say i dont claim to be ITK i am just passing on what i have heard.

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

billy brown is going to the hobo's are there number 2.

would certainly be an excellent choice, never let Hearts down

If this is true it will be against CC's wishes. Sure I read recently that he told the accountant, aka RP, that he didn't want a number 2. (surely there are enough number 2's at that den anyway?)

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Because he was at the Hibs v Aberdeen game? Unemployed former football coach going to watch a local side that he supported as a lad. Meh...

Even if he did go, I would not care a jot to be honest. JJ going there would be horrible and would make me sad. :(

This is complete jobbies, prepare for a roasting :unsure:

as i say i do not claim to be in the know, just passing on the info, shite or otherwise.......

the windae cleaner

billy brown is going to the hobo's as there number 2.

got a text from a m8 who got a text from a mate who got a text from a mate who got a text from a mate.....

Utter $HITE :thumbsup:

Remnants of Standards

The OP has lifted it straight from hokeycokey.net where they have a thread extolling the virtues of BB and JJ and their ability to perhaps lift Hibs up the table, should hell freeze over and they take the Tash's IOU's.

There really is some serious revisionism going on over there just now.

David Irving for the job?

Billy Brown at Easter Road either as no.2 or no.1 would not be a surprise - however Jim Jefferies or Gary Locke sorry I just couldn't see that ever happening. It would be like pat Stanton or Ian Murray being linked with Hearts.

I hhonestly don't give a shit, never wanted him at hearts anyway... Shows how silly JJ was to turn down te DoF role is true.. Billy brown Should be able to look after himself and JJ should have done te best thing for JJ

I hhonestly don't give a shit, never wanted him at hearts anyway... Shows how silly JJ was to turn down te DoF role is true.. Billy brown Should be able to look after himself and JJ should have done te best thing for JJ

Perhaps JJ has intimated to BB that after a wee break he will take DoF role after all or indeed never manage again so BB has panicked that he no longer has JJ to find him a job and the Hibs #2 role is so bad it's well suited to BB hence the story.

Or maybe it's all bollox :huh:

Wouldn't surprise me really if it was to be true. He was a Hibby anyway so maybe gettin the bullet at Hearts has done him a favour.

Never understood why he wouldn't want to test himself as a manager in his own right though, Peter Houston does ok as an ex-Jambo.

I reckon the only reason he'd go is on the undersatnding that if the current joker at number 1 gets the bullet he'll get the top job. And if he does Hibs will plumpet to league division 2......Agent Brown your mission is complete please return to HQ !!

mahgrassyshoes

I don't know much about BB's qualities etc, but i remember thinking he was a whinging faced ******* when he was at Killie.

It would be a disaster of a football decision to appoint Billy Brown. There is no way he would be accepted by the Hibs fans.

The only thing that can overturn that kind of feeling is results, and Hibs are not capable of going on a run.

By all accounts he is at Easter Road in the directors box quite often, think some are putting two and two together.

They can have him, he's a hibs ******* anyway.

Totally agree with this.

Put up with him as he was part of the Jefferies package, that was it.

Loving the 'he's a Hibs cant anyway' feel now he's not at Hearts :jjyay:

Fickle as **** us football fans :lol:

I know you are not pointing at specific posters, but, I said as such when Jefferies rejoined as did many.

Billy Brown = Hibs toley.

I often wondered how JJ would fair as a stand alone manager it must have been shit carryin that hibs ***** for a full career !

The OP has lifted it straight from hokeycokey.net where they have a thread extolling the virtues of BB and JJ and their ability to perhaps lift Hibs up the table, should hell freeze over and they take the Tash's IOU's.

There really is some serious revisionism going on over there just now.

David Irving for the job?

i can assure you, i have not been anywhere near mymumismydad.net and that is not where the info came from. :thumbsup:

I know you are not pointing at specific posters, but, I said as such when Jefferies rejoined as did many.

I could have just about forgiven him for that thanks to 98 - but his media comments when he was down at Rugby Park when he jumped on the anti Vlad anti Hearts bandwagon stuck in the craw then and I don't much care for them now.

Of course fans are fickle, but Killie showed just how fickle he was as well. In fact it was more than that - he could have said nowt.

Loving the 'he's a Hibs cant anyway' feel now he's not at Hearts :jjyay:

Fickle as **** us football fans :lol:

Can't remember many welcoming bb back with open arms after some f his comments, it was more like an acceptable downside to JJ and lockey coming home

:Agree: we were watching SSN at work when it was reported BB was sacked, everyone turned round and said 'Hibs *****' at the same time :lol:

Is that the Billy Brown who was our assistant manager the year we won our first trophy in more than 30 years?

I quite enjoyed that day.

If he is now out of work and gets offered something in Edinburgh it's neither here nor there.

Perhaps JJ has intimated to BB that after a wee break he will take DoF role after all or indeed never manage again so BB has panicked that he no longer has JJ to find him a job and the Hibs #2 role is so bad it's well suited to BB hence the story.

Or maybe it's all bollox :huh:

Your last sentence is probably right.

If I remember correctly, JJ said on leaving he didn't knock back the DoF position permanently, but would take some time away.

John Gentleman

Your last sentence is probably right.

If I remember correctly, JJ said on leaving he didn't knock back the DoF position permanently, but would take some time away.

My recollection was similar. IIRC, it was along the lines of, '.....would not rule out the possibility of working for Vlad at some time in the future". Gloriously vague, probably deliberately.

Heard from a Saints fan today that they reckon Danny Lennon will get the gig if Coco the clown gets the bullet.

I think this is much the likelier scenario

Wouldn't be a bad appointment imo.

Can't believe that I'm going to be the first to say this (jkb has gone well downhill recently etc etc) but

Billy Brown already is a number 2.

A wee skittery one.

Just to be clear, we're talking about this Billy Brown, right?

_1014197_jefferiesbrowncup300.jpg

Always quite liked him myself.

I don't know much about BB's qualities etc, but i remember thinking he was a whinging faced ******* when he was at Killie.

He was like that when he was Musselburgh manager as well.

Not posting much these days - can't be arsed with it any more. I'm so much better than you all. Especially some of you.

Do feel I need to clear up a couple of things here though.

Billy Brown has twice served Hearts to the full extent of his ability and his commitment to the club on both occasions was unquestionable. He gave it his all and enjoyed it too. Question his ability if you wish, but his integrity? Not a chance.

Implications that JJ could have and should done better without him? They're a team and compliment one another. JJ deals with finding players, morale and such like, as well as having final say on selection and BB takes a more hands-on approach to training as well as probably being the more tactical of the two. Hee haw wrong with being a number two (titter titter). JJ's a hero but JJ's a Hibs so and so? Briliant. So much chat about HIbs mentality on this board but what is it, BB isn't "yin o us"? Doesn't sound wee team-ish at all, na.

Didn't want the hibby back in the first place? haha, guid. Unlike a lot of nomarks on this site, some don't let Hearts v Hibs rule their entire life and even have families and groups of friends who are a mix of the two. Some people aren't so filled bile as to let the team they supported as a lad effect their career. He played for Motherwell too you know... grrrrr, the steely git.

He is a torn pussed bugger. I'll give y'all that.

However, rather than badmouth Hearts, neither last time nor this has he said even a fraction of what he could and maybe should have said to highlight the internal nonsense going on at the club and the disgrace which led to his and JJ's removals on both occasions.

JJ coming back as DoF????? Nae chance! JJ will not work with VR again. His statement was his usual class and respect. This is nothing to do with BB getting sacked and JJ standing by him, it's to do with JJ not wanting to work with a guy who showed him zero respect in his final few months in charge. JJ and BB were done a favour being ousted cos they were working under ridiculous contraints. It should be remembered that they never walked away from the club and that was down to not wanting to let down the fans or their players. Sound like a "whinging faced Hibs *******"????

Oh, and I take it when you think of May '98, the memories are tarnished by Billy Brown?

As I say, not on the site so much now - too many who know nothing about what they're saying (be that in a footballing sense or, in this case, about a person they know nothing about) spouting vitriol, digging their heels in the dirt and head under the sand. The chances of meaningful debate, never mind a laugh are roughly heehaw.

Not posting much these days - can't be arsed with it any more. I'm so much better than you all. Especially some of you.

Do feel I need to clear up a couple of things here though.

Billy Brown has twice served Hearts to the full extent of his ability and his commitment to the club on both occasions was unquestionable. He gave it his all and enjoyed it too. Question his ability if you wish, but his integrity? Not a chance.

Implications that JJ could have and should done better without him? They're a team and compliment one another. JJ deals with finding players, morale and such like, as well as having final say on selection and BB takes a more hands-on approach to training as well as probably being the more tactical of the two. Hee haw wrong with being a number two (titter titter). JJ's a hero but JJ's a Hibs so and so? Briliant. So much chat about HIbs mentality on this board but what is it, BB isn't "yin o us"? Doesn't sound wee team-ish at all, na.

Didn't want the hibby back in the first place? haha, guid. Unlike a lot of nomarks on this site, some don't let Hearts v Hibs rule their entire life and even have families and groups of friends who are a mix of the two. Some people aren't so filled bile as to let the team they supported as a lad effect their career. He played for Motherwell too you know... grrrrr, the steely git.

He is a torn pussed bugger. I'll give y'all that.

However, rather than badmouth Hearts, neither last time nor this has he said even a fraction of what he could and maybe should have said to highlight the internal nonsense going on at the club and the disgrace which led to his and JJ's removals on both occasions.

JJ coming back as DoF????? Nae chance! JJ will not work with VR again. His statement was his usual class and respect. This is nothing to do with BB getting sacked and JJ standing by him, it's to do with JJ not wanting to work with a guy who showed him zero respect in his final few months in charge. JJ and BB were done a favour being ousted cos they were working under ridiculous contraints. It should be remembered that they never walked away from the club and that was down to not wanting to let down the fans or their players. Sound like a "whinging faced Hibs *******"????

Oh, and I take it when you think of May '98, the memories are tarnished by Billy Brown?

As I say, not on the site so much now - too many who know nothing about what they're saying (be that in a footballing sense or, in this case, about a person they know nothing about) spouting vitriol, digging their heels in the dirt and head under the sand. The chances of meaningful debate, never mind a laugh are roughly heehaw.

tumblr_lb43b6nlD61qdg6g4o1_500.gif

Chad Sexington

Not posting much these days - can't be arsed with it any more. I'm so much better than you all. Especially some of you....Blah blah blah.

Smell ya later.

dog_cat_waving.gif

:interesting:

Archived