Weekly Friday night drunk thread!

Ray Winstone

Ok ok, I'll take the bird wi 3 tits. Sorry never seen the film.

:eek:

you're missing out!! classic film!

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply
chester copperpot
:eek:

you're missing out!! classic film!

What a bird wi 3 tits, you aint wrong there friend ;)

What a bird wi 3 tits, you aint wrong there friend ;)

ha ha the more the merrier :)

i bought some of that cherry B stuff in asda, the 'cherry wine' that comes in the tiny bottles (its 11.5% so its not gay, ok?), if u like Cherry Cola then have it with sum coke, its amazing

chester copperpot
ha ha the more the merrier :)

i bought some of that cherry B stuff in asda, the 'cherry wine' that comes in the tiny bottles (its 11.5% so its not gay, ok?), if u like Cherry Cola then have it with sum coke, its amazing

Aye ok :confused:

I can try hook you up with Rocky Balboa if yer that desperate. That took me ages to type correctly.;)

chester copperpot
I,m drunker than you all, crap double vods at ?2 a pop.

:boak:

Bet yer no worse than I am?

I really really bet.

This is me heidbanging. bbvghhhhhhzxsavbg nmjbvc

Bet yer no worse than I am?

I really really bet.

This is me heidbanging. bbvghhhhhhzxsavbg nmjbvc

did u actually bang yer heid off the keyboard? :confused:

chester copperpot
did u actually bang yer heid off the keyboard? :confused:

Aye I did, but only the once this time, just continuously though ;)

chester copperpot
3 rums in and just hammered thru a massive back of onion rings, still on for the fight.

Come on Tarver.

Exactly vcnmn

EDIT - That was one heidbanging.

i went to give ma laptop a full blooded smash but i wimped out and just kind of caressed it with my forehead. the thought was there though

RockyBalboa

I just messaged my ex girlfriends on Bebo!

One I was with 3 years the other 2... saying lots of pish!

haha! Im a *****! and one that's well going to hurt in the morning!

Mon woods!!!

Mon woods!!!

dude gie me ther bebo addresses as well the we can talk business!! ha ha am ****ed to, mario kart wii once u get it aye?!

RockyBalboa
dude gie me ther bebo addresses as well the we can talk business!! ha ha am ****ed to, mario kart wii once u get it aye?!

No danger son, I still love 1 of the girls! I havent told her that anyway! Still do though but I ****ed things up! As for number 2, I see her soor puss at ER all the time and though Id smooth it over - 1st love and all that! Im a ***** I shouldnt have messaged any of them! Fionas going to be the most ****ed off :evilno: you obviously know the name of the girl im mad about now haha! im a fruit

No danger son, I still love 1 of the girls! I havent told her that anyway! Still do though but I ****ed things up! As for number 2, I see her soor puss at ER all the time and though Id smooth it over - 1st love and all that! Im a ***** I shouldnt have messaged any of them! Fionas going to be the most ****ed off :evilno:

well u can gie me the other ones number! ha ha!! having wummin trouble o ma ane, mario kart makes it all better tho, ha ha !!

vladtheexhaler

Mon woods!!!

Ha ha. Too old for Bebo but have been a bit of a text pest in the past and agree that it never seems like such a great idea in the cold light of day. Doesn't make it any less right at the time though!

RockyBalboa

haha true! but without them (and the hibs) there would be nowt to look forwtard to!

mon the birds!

night! thes match is pish! the black lads well won!

Dirk Diggler

Kids, Let this be a lesson,

Mon woods!!!

No danger son, I still love 1 of the girls! I havent told her that anyway! Still do though but I ****ed things up! As for number 2, I see her soor puss at ER all the time and though Id smooth it over - 1st love and all that! Im a ***** I shouldnt have messaged any of them! Fionas going to be the most ****ed off :evilno: you obviously know the name of the girl im mad about now haha! im a fruit

well u can gie me the other ones number! ha ha!! having wummin trouble o ma ane, mario kart makes it all better tho, ha ha !!

Alcohol and the Internet don't sit well together.

:laugh:

chester copperpot

Bet Rocky and CCP are feeling like a couple of breasticles this morning/afternoon. Poor wee CCP and his desperation for a ride.

Bet Rocky and CCP are feeling like a couple of breasticles this morning/afternoon. Poor wee CCP and his desperation for a ride.

Holy cow!

Maybe JKB needs "care moderators" for those Saturday night/Sunday morning "oh **** did I really post that" moments. :eek::biggrin:

chester copperpot
Holy cow!

Maybe JKB needs "care moderators" for those Saturday night/Sunday morning "oh **** did I really post that" moments. :eek::biggrin:

I think thats a plan Uly.

The Old Tolbooth
Holy cow!

I needed one yesterday morning, but you would need one full time for Andy! :P

chester copperpot
I needed one yesterday morning, but you would need one full time for Andy! :P

Ahem, pots and kettles sir. Only on a Wednesday and Saturday do I need to be heavily moderated. Ok, and maybe the occasional Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Sunday ;)

RockyBalboa

Im a

:loser:

Adi Dassler

I'm seriously thinking about knocking the drink on the head, the hangovers i get now are ridiculous.

I was burst last night.

:sad:

CompleteIdiot
I'm seriously thinking about knocking the drink on the head, the hangovers i get now are ridiculous.

I was burst last night.

:sad:

What does 'burst' mean?

The Old Tolbooth
Ahem, pots and kettles sir. Only on a Wednesday and Saturday do I need to be heavily moderated. Ok, and maybe the occasional Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Sunday ;)

I bet your glad there's only 7 days in a week mate, you'd need to be a millionaire if there was any more!! :)

I bet your glad there's only 7 days in a week mate, you'd need to be a millionaire if there was any more!! :)

Aye and you said I couldnt pace my self eh? Toddled off to bed in a nick about 6.

Drunks!

The first sunday in ages where I have not been feeling fragile. And I ain't even going out tonight. If it wasn't for the countless bets I put on it would have been the cheapest weekend I have had in months.

Also, RB and CCP. Shocking chat albeit funny.

Rocky - (In a really squeaky voice) "I love you Fiona".:P

RockyBalboa

**** aye. One of them got back to me telling me to **** off haha. Luckily it was the one I didnt really give a **** about. Still mortifying though.

RockyBalboa
Drunks!

The first sunday in ages where I have not been feeling fragile. And I ain't even going out tonight. If it wasn't for the countless bets I put on it would have been the cheapest weekend I have had in months.

Also, RB and CCP. Shocking chat albeit funny.

Rocky - (In a really squeaky voice) "I love you Fiona".:P

**** off :kiss2: haha.

The Old Tolbooth
Aye and you said I couldnt pace my self eh? Toddled off to bed in a nick about 6.

I'm impressed you lasted until 6pm mate, your usually nuggets before then ;)

chester copperpot

I'm off work tomorrow.

But I'm sober tonight ;). Anyone else 3 sheets to the wind.

That post took me about an hour to get right BTW.

Say What Again

This thread was made for me. In fact, I shold probably just post here and save all the people who don't already have me on the ignore list the hassle!

I'm still up and raring to go - even though my mate has very kindly offered to take me to Ikea at 6am tomorrow.

Shhh!

Archived