Weekly Friday night drunk thread!

Ray Winstone

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply
chester copperpot
This thread was made for me. In fact, I shold probably just post here and save all the people who don't already have me on the ignore list the hassle!

I'm still up and raring to go - even though my mate has very kindly offered to take me to Ikea at 6am tomorrow.

Shhh!

Feck Ikea mate, didn't you know, shopping on saturday's is for guys who cannot stand up to their wife's.

Thank feck mine's is in Spain.

The Old Tolbooth
Feck Ikea mate, didn't you know, shopping on saturday's is for guys who cannot stand up to their wife's.

Thank feck mine's is in Spain.

Or you'd be going to Ikea!

;)

Harry Palmer

Unfortunately, I'm rather a shy, quiet, retiring person except when I'm drunk.

Let me tell you the fires O' HELL are lyin' in wait!!!

)

The above is from Pte Frazer (Dad's Army)

Yes I'm inebriated.

Invade France!

Say What Again
A "mate" wouldnt want to take you to a burds shop at 6am lol!!!

I'll answer you and the guy from the Goonies (that is Chester Copperpot eh?) in one, desperate post.

My 'mate' is taking me at that time to get away from his other half. Mine is working at that time. If we get it done and dusted ASAP, we're both free to do whatever we want before the evil twins get on the scene.

Method in the madness and all that.

All we need now is a boozer that opens at 08:30 ;)

chester copperpot
Or you'd be going to Ikea!

;)

That was the whole point of the post mate. God my wit is lost on you :confused:;).

The Old Tolbooth
I'll answer you and the guy from the Goonies (that is Chester Copperpot eh?) in one, desperate post.

My 'mate' is taking me at that time to get away from his other half. Mine is working at that time. If we get it done and dusted ASAP, we're both free to do whatever we want before the evil twins get on the scene.

Oooh, I like your thinking mate, you almost qualify to drink with me and Andy :D

The Old Tolbooth
That was the whole point of the post mate. God my wit is lost on you :confused:;).

Damn Andy, you do wit? :confused:

;)

chester copperpot

I plan to be in the battle cruiser for about 11am onwards. If I can convince my sister to watch the wee one till 1pm when they should arrive ;)

Hate being in a boozer with the wee lad, he gets bored, I would set a bad example etc etc. So if your out there sister, get involved, you know you want to ;)

Stratties!!

Can drink with the down and outs from 6am in there.

:D

Say What Again
Can drink with the down and outs from 6am in there.

Judging by this thread I'll be taking a carry oot to Ikea.

I might even buy a telly and raffle it ;)

chester copperpot
Damn Andy, you do wit? :confused:

;)

I do most genre's of comedy mate, unfortunately you have to be intelligent to get them ;)

The Old Tolbooth
I do most genre's of comedy mate, unfortunately you have to be intelligent to get them ;)

Or nuggets! ;)

chester copperpot
Been out since after work...

one more j or drink and

funny-pictures-puke-kitty-11x.jpg

***d

Fag ;)

Stop being a woosy and get involved son ;)

Fag ;)

Stop being a woosy and get involved son ;)

Im involved...

Involved in the fact.... another j... puke

Another drink... probably ok

Another swine... probably up until I get side tracked (birds out lookig hot so may get side tracked) bet you wish you had the same libido (sp) as me eh... thats goes for you too john. Lyns been on the blower all day asking me to head round for a service... pain in the erse mate... honestly. ;) xx

jr4r3s.jpg

Funniest thing I've seen all day

Me too... shame its only 1hr 20 mins in to the day..

Kidding that is class.

chester copperpot

Can I just bump this even though its no a friday ;)

Staying tonight at my sisters, so am trying so hard to behave with the bevvy. Its fecking hard though.

The Old Tolbooth
Can I just bump this even though its no a friday ;)

Staying tonight at my sisters, so am trying so hard to behave with the bevvy. Its fecking hard though.

I bet you try to turn the Wii on at 5am and waken the house up resulting in Shell losing the plot at you yet again ha ha!!!! :D

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo

Came back from the Costa Brava the other week.

Damn me, the price of booze has went up over there!! I only brought back 5 bottles of whisky this time!!

Still, it beats ?14 for a bottle over here.

Presently working on a bottle of J & B. Very nice, but really not my favourite. I am really a blend man and Grouse, Teachers etc is my scene more than Malts, and J & B is a bit "soft".

Still so far tonight I have ersed two industrial sized glasses and I still don't need to use the spellcheck!!!

Single guys beware. This will be you one day... Make the most of your Saturday nights.

chester copperpot

Anyone involved, I am, as my nights are Wed and Sat ;)

Who's with me, I'm getting too drunk to start an argument now, lets feel the love. :)

Ray Winstone
Anyone involved, I am, as my nights are Wed and Sat ;)

Who's with me, I'm getting too drunk to start an argument now, lets feel the love. :)

You are a lucky ****!

Wednesday nights are usually on the skite but due to it being the busy period at uni (makes a change) I am stuck in doing an essay!

Wish I was in liquid!

chester copperpot
You are a lucky ****!

Wednesday nights are usually on the skite but due to it being the busy period at uni (makes a change) I am stuck in doing an essay!

Wish I was in liquid!

I went through 4 years of hell at uni to get my shifts / job, so I reckon I deserve it. ;)

Ray Winstone
I went through 4 years of hell at uni to get my shifts / job, so I reckon I deserve it. ;)

I am off for a cheeky nip of Balvenie to make me feel better and then im off to bed in full knowledge that half my mates are out enjoying themselves!

chester copperpot
I am off for a cheeky nip of Balvenie to make me feel better and then im off to bed in full knowledge that half my mates are out enjoying themselves!

WTF is Balvenie. If its a whisky, then I suppose you deserve to be studying tonight, ya old fart.

Drunk would be the understatement of the cetunry towards my comdition right now.

Corpse.

;)

Cool.

well technically its friday and i am on my second bottle of wine:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Good shout! You in the pub tonight?

So, here we are again.

Bottle of Shiraz just opened. Then on to some T's.

I always feel civilized doing this after 4pm.

civilised - having a high state of culture and development both social and technological

Slainte!

Doctor FinnBarr

I,m off to the pub soon, will return about midnight and post crap!

Get up in the morning and check Kickback to see what I,ve posted.

:mj_zivili:

Going to the pub for a pint at 10. Really want to crack open the bottle of Peroni in the fridge but if I do I won't be driving.

And I can't be bothered walking to and from the pub.

Save that for tomorrow.

Ray Winstone

Feck you all!

Still stuck in doing coursework (and procrastinating) on KB but have to wait until Monday to get my freedom!

Anyone for Tiger?

Feck you all!

Still stuck in doing coursework (and procrastinating) on KB but have to wait until Monday to get my freedom!

Anyone for Tiger?

At least its only Monday!

I've got another 4 weeks of not going out until exams are over :(

The Old Tolbooth
Feck you all!

Anyone for Tiger?

This beers just sliding nicely over the throat as well mate ;)

chester copperpot
This beers just sliding nicely over the throat as well mate ;)

Giving my liver and infractions on KB a break tonight.

Ray Winstone
At least its only Monday!

I've got another 4 weeks of not going out until exams are over :(

My exams are not over until the 30th of May.

I will be finished coursework on Monday which means a few nights of celebrations are in order!

hello :) i`m a bit drunk could ave been more but my man got to the drink before me , he now out cold and i`m on kickback lol again

It`s me agian forgot to bleep on terrace (gave up with spelling) i`m off to bed now lol

be there tomorrow MON THE JAMBOS

IF hangover ok and if i`m allowed by a 7 year old lol

Cairneyhill Jambo

I was going to start a new thread called "I should go to my bed but I cannae be Archie Mcphersoned"

Vodka and marlboro lights.

Does it get any better?

Doctor FinnBarr
It`s me agian forgot to bleep on terrace (gave up with spelling) i`m off to bed now lol

be there tomorrow MON THE JAMBOS

IF hangover ok and if i`m allowed by a 7 year old lol

Trust me , 8 year olds are far more stroppier. And the little petal that she is, I,ll be allowed a long liie in the morning, cos mummies at work!

Ferk the Hoboes.

:confused:

Archived