Black - get rid

Rivlin

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wonder how old paulo will feel about black getting sent off for what sounds like a stupid tackle.he better hope we dont og on to lose this.

He'll be suspended for the next two matches meaning he will be fresh for the Spurs games

:yas:

One of our better players this season.

Franklin Delano Bluth

The sooner he's on his way the better - complete liability.

Probably as he is a not very good, druggie (alleged) who keeps getting sent off!

When was the last time?

Probably as he is a not very good, druggie (alleged) who keeps getting sent off!

tell me the last time he was sent off wearing a hearts top??

Morgaro Gomis

Oh, FFS. The drama queens out in force. I, for one, cannot remember when the last time he got sent off for us, if he has at all. Get a grip, ffs.

Greedy_Jambo

Our disciplinary record is consistently terrible. When will Hearts stamp this shit out!

Ian Black your a ...kin Idiot!

quincy adams wagstaff

because he got sent off?? :woot:

no, because he has let his team mates and the fans down by getting sent off going for a ball he was never ever going to get.pure idiot gtf

Ribery's Face

He has never been sent off for us.. This thread is a joke. And so is the OP

The wonders of the internet.

You can over-react in real time. thumbsup.gif

You could react to things (over or otherwise) in real time long before the internet came along.

Where r u real fans getting your game feed? I cant find it.

Exactly what I was wondering.

Think I'll wait for the views of those who are actually AT the game and saw the incident in question....

scott_jambo

You could react to things (over or otherwise) in real time long before the internet came along.

Not in print. thumbsup.gif

Exactly what I was wondering.

Think I'll wait for the views of those who are actually AT the game and saw the incident in question....

Radio commentators, for example?

Given the fact they've been criticising us for having the cheek to dare to try and play a passing game today and near enough having palpitations every time Motherwell attack, I think I'll wait and hear a wider set of views from Hearts fans who were there and journalists who might write about it.

scott_jambo

Pixels, shirley? :thumbsup:

I print mine out.

Can't believe Black. The league was ours until this sending off.

Where r u real fans getting your game feed? I cant find it.

Radio Scotland...

Given the fact they've been criticising us for having the cheek to dare to try and play a passing game today and near enough having palpitations every time Motherwell attack, I think I'll wait and hear a wider set of views from Hearts fans who were there and journalists who might write about it.

Fair dues.

I'll wait to see the footage myself.

He has never been sent off for us.. This thread is a joke. And so is the OP

Behave or I'll come round and put your lego away.

Regal Kingston

He's too short for a defensive midfielder and a liability.

If Vlad wants to win leagues he needs to employ better players than the likes of Black.

Not good enough.

Fair dues.

I'll wait to see the footage myself.

Of course, I mean in the interim period of knee-jerk, panic and outrage. :)

Trouble is it's all too believable. At least 50% of games he palys he makes a lunge at an opposition player that could be classed as recklessor even viciuos. We don't need players like that at Tynie.

Black has been looking decent and goes and blows it in one stupid moment!!!

Totally agree, Black has to go, liability. On a booking before the game starts, brainless idiot. Between this disciplinary and drugs, time to get shot. Paulo will surely look to strengthen the CM area.

I appreciate that many on this site will consider my views invalid as I'm not a regular poster and I'm not at the game today, but frankly I don't care. I've being going since 1967, seen over 1,000 games and have just turned the radio off in anger. Black is a liability who shows incredible immaturity both on and off the pitch. I have no desire to see him appear in a Hearts team ever again.

Snake Plissken

Nothing like a good old fashioned knee-jerk thread.

Splendid.

:thumbsup:

i will wait to see the footage before i make a judgement,radio scotland,like the majority of the media love to paint him as the panto villain and accentuate the severity of his perceived crime.

if he has dived in recklessly i will criticize him for being stupid but until i see footage i cannot comment unbiasedly

Franklin Delano Bluth

In Hungary he made another stupid lunge, ended up off the field and they scored from the position he should have been in. The fact that he's a regular starter shows how bad we are.

Nothing like a good old fashioned knee-jerk thread.

Splendid.

:thumbsup:

No knee jerking here, I have been saying it since he arrived, he's murder and a liability.

scots civil war

gives the boss an opportunity for robinson

sent off v motherwell....dear oh dear

Archived