Black - get rid

Rivlin

The worrying thing for me is that Sergio seems to be praising Black in todays media. <_<

I don't follow you, why is that worrying?

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Robbo-Jambo

I don't follow you, why is that worrying?

Its worrying because he possibly sees Black as a good player and seems to be vindicating him when in all reality probably cost us the game yesterday and the majority of people in this thread including myself dont rate him. Plus the fact the guy is a loose cannon.

Dont know how he didnt get booked against Paksi cos his persistent fouling was there again as it is in most games. He is a liability as well as not being a very good footballer IMO of course. <_<

Tommy Wiseau

Leaving aside the decision or the tackle...

The reaction of Lasley and his team-mates was nothing short of disgusting.

They were furiously waving their arms at the bench like he'd been David Bussted, he was rolling about like he'd been David Bussted. Red comes out and all that instantly stops, Lasley trots back to his feet. Arseholes.

Ricardo Quaresma

Leaving aside the decision or the tackle...

The reaction of Lasley and his team-mates was nothing short of disgusting.

They were furiously waving their arms at the bench like he'd been David Bussted, he was rolling about like he'd been David Bussted. Red comes out and all that instantly stops, Lasley trots back to his feet. Arseholes.

This

Black's reputation precedes him and is being exploited

why are people being so dramatic he got a red which wasnt a red imo 2 players 50/50 yes black caught him but ffs lasleys reaction was pathetic. But dont let that get in the way of some people opinions not even fact can stop that blacks only been sent off 2 times naw hes naw hes been sent aff 100 times ken. Any1 that says they didnt enjoy seeing jelabitch crunched is a liar

Templeton'sUnderpants

After doing a wee slow motion tapping play and pause on the video. I even more strongly feel that was never a red. He did not lunge at all, he tried to play a pass and Lasley got to the ball before he could do so.

Gods a Jambo

After doing a wee slow motion tapping play and pause on the video. I even more strongly feel that was never a red. He did not lunge at all, he tried to play a pass and Lasley got to the ball before he could do so.

I've been saying this all day. I struggle to see how some cannot see that.

williegibsoncheek

blackies fae tranent so if he gets his drugs fae there theyre probly pish anyway apart fae that hes been one ay our better players recently and his tackle wasnt a red

Robbo-Jambo

blackies fae tranent so if he gets his drugs fae there theyre probly pish anyway apart fae that hes been one ay our better players recently and his tackle wasnt a red

:o

Gregory House M.D.

Translation from jakiespeak: Ian Black is from Tranent, if he gets his narcotics from said town, they are probably not of the standard required. Apart from that, he has probably been one of our better performers recently and his tackle was not a red cardable offence.

Pedantic_Boy.png

HTH :thumbsup:

williegibsoncheek

Translation from jakiespeak: Ian Black is from Tranent, if he gets his narcotics from said town, they are probably not of the standard required. Apart from that, he has probably been one of our better performers recently and his tackle was not a red cardable offence.

Pedantic_Boy.png

HTH :thumbsup:

translation i shall bend over and accept men cos i am a morningside jambo beat it radgeworks you preetentious little erse its twats like you that have killed the atmosphere at tynecastle aye am a schemie who grew up in wester hailes saved ma juice bottles to go to the games ya wee thud

Gregory House M.D.

translation i shall bend over and accept men cos i am a morningside jambo beat it radgeworks you preetentious little erse its twats like you that have killed the atmosphere at tynecastle aye am a schemie who grew up in wester hailes saved ma juice bottles to go to the games ya wee thud

you-go-girlfriend.jpg

I sit in the Infamous Section G, Squire. We create the atmosphere :verysmug:

williegibsoncheek

you-go-girlfriend.jpg

I sit in the Infamous Section G, Squire. We create the atmosphere :verysmug:

what a wee song god save ma god save pa god save heriots ra ra ra dingle i grew up in the shed ya wee bam beat it section n the cheap seats create the atmosphere you ken fek all bet your in finance wi soft hands fer gents bogs what bout yer cartoons ha got yersl a bird ay yer a shitebee

Gregory House M.D.

what a wee song god save ma god save pa god save heriots ra ra ra dingle i grew up in the shed ya wee bam beat it section n the cheap seats create the atmosphere you ken fek all bet your in finance wi soft hands fer gents bogs what bout yer cartoons ha got yersl a bird ay yer a shitebee

:interesting:

Doug?

Tommy Wiseau

:lol:

I like this guy. A lot.

scott_jambo

You are a disgrace to Wester Hailes. I know many people from Westburn etc.. and their grammar is far superior to yours.You should be dooked into the union canal, bashing your heed off a trolley. laugh.gif

williegibsoncheek

You are a disgrace to Wester Hailes. I know many people from Westburn etc.. and their grammar is far superior to yours.You should be dooked into the union canal, bashing your heed off a trolley. laugh.gif

ooo oooo im fwom wester hailes and i dis appwove of you gwamma as if im bothered what you say westburn badge holder as if that qualifies you tae slag me of i write as i speak dafty bet your juniper green and you go to college and i wouldnt be suprised if you saved a whale and marched for free school dinners oo ooo my names poopsie scott and i know people fwom a scheme shut it and go watch rugby bam

Gregory House M.D.

ooo oooo im fwom wester hailes and i dis appwove of you gwamma as if im bothered what you say westburn badge holder as if that qualifies you tae slag me of i write as i speak dafty bet your juniper green and you go to college and i wouldnt be suprised if you saved a whale and marched for free school dinners oo ooo my names poopsie scott and i know people fwom a scheme shut it and go watch rugby bam

:mellow:

:lol:

:rofl:

Templeton'sUnderpants

Going to college. The epitome of conservative voting toffs.

Finally got a chance to see this.

There are people who seriously don't think that was deserving of a red card? Each to their own and all that...but jeez-o...

We must be watching different tackle, absolutely nothing in it!

As a matter of interest, what did you think of lassleys first foul, should it be a red?

It's a red card alright, but I do think Black's intent was to play the ball. A bit unlucky for sure, but probably the correct decision.

As an aside, why dont the media ever criticise play acting etc from non Hearts players? When Vlad 1st took over I thought this was a disease he brought here from Lithuania!!

Lasley should be ashamed of his rolling about there, but he won't.

We must be watching different tackle, absolutely nothing in it!

As a matter of interest, what did you think of lassleys first foul, should it be a red?

I haven't seen it.

williegibsoncheek

If it ain't Doug, it came from Doug's man berries for sure.

am no doug and am no his berrie I AM WILLIE GIBSONCHEEK

Gregory House M.D.

Racist sending off in my opinion. :whistling:

"Is it coz I is Black" ?

Blackie.png

:rofl:

Mind some ****witt on here the other day said "the boy is a player all right"!

:goodone:

I believe I am the "****witt" you so eloquently refer to, and after reading Paulo Sergio's comments in the aftermath of Sunday's games, it appears he shares my viewpoint.

Still, i'm sure someone like you knows more about the game eh...?

:rudi:

How did I miss this?

You're one of those rough sorts aren't you Willie ?

Archived