Official "My Ticket For Spurs is Guaranteed" Supafred

Tommy Wiseau

175 members have voted

1. 1. Just how smug are you to have a GUARANTEED ticket for the tie of the decade?

• Verysmug
    • Smuggy
    • Smugger
    • I'm not a reel phan so will be feeding off scraps

Guest Borat

http://www.hmfckickb...nham-with-kids/

It's going to happen mate :(

The biggest away for years will be full of it.

Me and PJ1 gonna boost down to Tynecastle in protest if the unthinkable happens.

If those guys kids dont have a season ticket and a decent amount of loyalty points they wont even be in contention for a ticket at WHL, because how else do the club decide how to dish out the tickets to the most deserving? Booking hotels and flights and assuming your ticket is guaranteed is naive and a bit premature IMO.

However if the 10,000 season ticket holders canni be gassed with the trip then they have a chance to be fair

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nicholas Brody

I misread the thread title, I thought this was a thread about the game at White Hart Lane, which worries me more ticket wise. I seem to have seen nothing but posts on internet sites tonight about people who have booked up for London, and are going to the game with the wife, the kids, the granny, the granda, the next door neighbour et al, and the vast majority of them would struggle to find their way to any SPL ground in Scotland.

I hope HMFC get the away leg ticketing 100% spot on, and reward those who follow the club regularly, both at home and abroad. I will be mightily pissed off if I miss out on a ticket for some punter who is taking the family away for a one off jaunt to London, mightily pissed off.

Bang on. Think a few people who have already booked up are going to be left disappointed but I also think there could be a few fans, maybe even season ticket holders, disappointed because others want to bring there extended family.

Prenticeonthewing

I!ll be chuckling at all you mugs spending a fortune on home and away tie in the channel 5 cup against a spurs reserve team. The first time ever to my knowledge we play a European tie against a team who have deliberately played a weakened team as they have other priorities but don't let the facts get in the way of the smug guys who have got a ticket for this major occasion.

[/quote

Thank god I have my tickets in the bag - pure jealousy like this does nothing good for the image of Heart of Midlothian FC - by the way..............

robin hood jambo

Gonna be really smug an say that guys who went to hungary get dibs even before season tcks!

We may only get 3thou tckts so i reckon some folk who have booked may not get a tckt unless hearts can up our allocation.

Prenticeonthewing

Gonna be really smug an say that guys who went to hungary get dibs even before season tcks!

We may only get 3thou tckts so i reckon some folk who have booked may not get a tckt unless hearts can up our allocation.

Gonna really be really really smug here and say season ticket holders who went to the Paksi away game should get first dibs on tickets home and away for Spurs game.

someone report op for starting a sectarian hate site and watch the smugness get bummned out of him by angry tims in jail

I woke up early enough to go down to Tynecastle for opening so that I can purchase my ticket for the game against Tottenham Hotspur.

Might just go back to bed seeing as how my ticket is discounted and GUARANTEED for a further 7 days :verysmug:

No guaranteed ticket here. Pesky non ST holder, part time glory hunter that I am. Very unsmug about it.

Someone once told me that there are no guarantees in life.

Which I've normally found to be true.

In this case..............

They're wrong.

:verysmug: :verysmug:

The Old Tolbooth

You paint whatever picture you like. The reality is we are playing a reserve team in the channel five cup. Perhaps a bit like the texaco cup and whoever wins gets to play some second rate rate European teams.

You must be a right hoot at a party eh? :unsure:

For what it's worth, I should be guaranteed a ticket for both legs, which I think is just magnificent :)

The People's Chimp

Well done to all the ST holders that have managed to get there hands on tickets for the forth coming game against spurs. Unfortunatly I will have to fight tooth and nail to get one and if I get one,I'll tell you what god help me if I tell the ST mob about it I'm sure to be ripped limb from limb for having the sheer audacity to even think about purchasing one.I have been at one time a ST holder but the unfortunate thing called life got in the road marriage break ups, losing everything in the way. Guys there is 25000 plus hearts fans not everyone of them can afford it but if there is one or two tickets available then we do have the right to at least try and get one.

Good luck mate. Hope you get down in time.

Posted from the comfort of my bed. :verysmug:

Chris Benoit

As I'm a scaff I'm not guaranteed a ticket but my giro is just in and I've sold my methadone script to the boy downstairs so hopefully I'm able to get one :thumbsup:

Seriously though will be gutted if I'm not able to get one, was at Paks going tomorrow, even went to pre-season games at Methil and Cowdenbeath and realise i'll end up missing out to some jakeball who hasn't been to a game since the '06 Final or the Barcelona game.

faither been on the phone going on about the queues outside tynie and how we better hurry up... how did i feel telling him our seats were guarenteed and we could stroll in next week?

smug*******.jpg

just like that

Patrick Bateman

I awoke this morning in a sheer panic, certain that I'd have to queue up with some unkempt, part-time supporters in order to get a ticket for one of the most anticipated matches in years. Then I remembered: As a season ticket holder, my ticket was already guaranteed . The relief washed over me in an awesome wave. Whilst I'm doing my stomach crunches and receiving dietary advice from the Saturday Kitchen, the Part Timer brigade will be shuffling against one another in a line a mile long, waiting to deal with HMFC's broken ticketing service. I'm hopeful that one day, these faithless souls will learn the value of a bit of loyalty. :verysmug:

Back of the Bus

A mate of mine is a huge Spurs fan..... Do you think I'll be able to buy him an away brief from Tynie??

My seat guaranteed........ His, is not......

smugqq.png

Just bought my ticket for the game without even leaving my bed.......I suppose this is the minimum fuss kind of service that Heart of Midlothian offers to those of us who are guaranteed supporters, with our guaranteed tickets.

:pleasingao:

I don't have a season ticket this year as I'm skint but I got a ticket no problem on the website. Can I be smug please?

Think this thread is in bad taste, noboby likes a smart arse, guranteed ticket or no. I am a ST holder but have friends who go to games when they can afford. And for the ST holder who said his ticket gonnae cost 15 quid is talking shite. Also anyone sitting in rows 20 to 27 in section D, better hope they keep tickets aside for youse n no feck up as they seats are for the bigwigs. HHGH :whistling:

Scott_HMFC1874

Don't know how accurate the "interactive" stadium bit is on the ticketmaster site, but by my last count (and if all you supafans get your seats) there was about 35 seats left.

Tynecastle is going to be absolutely rocking.

Mr Brightside

Imagine NOT having a season ticket but getting in Free Gratis because your mates on holiday and he has offered you first dibs.

How funny would that be ........ :afro::verysmug:

Your mate will still need to pay for the ticket though. It's not included in the season ticket.

Better make sure he takes up his option before he goes on his hols.

Got mine, despite not being an ST holder right now.

The johnny come latelys can go **** themselves.

:verysmug:

In bed, with a cuppa.

I've heard there's hundreds scrambling at the ticket office for the last remaining tickets.

But I haven't moved this morning because my tickets are guaranteed.

kingantti1874

A mate of mine is a huge Spurs fan..... Do you think I'll be able to buy him an away brief from Tynie??

My seat guaranteed........ His, is not......

smugqq.png

No

it would appear that there are no seats left unless you are a season ticket holder.... :smug: doesnt begin to explain how i feel :lol:

Ryan Gosling

I went down to Tynecastle but all the tickets were sold.

:sob:

Then I woke up and remembered I had a guaranteed brief.

Tommy Wiseau

fingers crossed that the clique all get a ticket

No need to cross anything, General.

The Clique's tickets are all guaranteed.

Must be close to a sell out already. The girl was struggling to find me a seat but then managed to get 4 together for the four of us. Now just need to sort out White Hart Lane tickets and the excitement can begin! Got 2 weeks off work too for the Spurs games and a day off work after the Hibs game. Great times.

I'm in Majorca for the first leg but I decided to buy our 2 seats anyway.Loyalty points and all that :thumbsup:

Feels good knowing I have stopped a fake fan getting my seat :verysmug:

the general

No need to cross anything, General.

The Clique's tickets are all guaranteed.

phew I can sleep easy tonight now

Ryan Gosling

I'm in Majorca for the first leg but I decided to buy our 2 seats anyway.Loyalty points and all that :thumbsup:

Feels good knowing I have stopped a fake fan getting my seat :verysmug:

Excellent news, Vince.

I'm sure that all the non-season ticket holders unable to get a ticket who queued for hours this morning will purchase a ticket for the Aberdeen game next Saturday instead. :thumbsup:

Or maybe not. :rolleyes:

You paint whatever picture you like. The reality is we are playing a reserve team in the channel five cup. Perhaps a bit like the texaco cup and whoever wins gets to play some second rate rate European teams.

Sure, sure.

:kirk:

janie jones

Sorted. 4 tickets for Main Stand Section N3 upper for my mate, his wee boy and girlfriend. Only concern is whether in Row J seats 10 - 14 you can see the goal at the Roseburn End? Person on phone said they were unrestricted view but I have my doubts - still better to be there, cannot wait, even my Hibee mate admitted he is jealous!

Riddley Walker

That'll be all eyes that are tuned into Channel 5. Please tell me it's on one of the sky channels ? If so which one since the great and good have decided I've no got a ticket.

Thank **** you are not coming to the game you ****. What a drag. You're either a hobo or an extremely bitter, fat ****.

Enjoy the bottom reaches of the SPL.

Guest Borat

And for the ST holder who said his ticket gonnae cost 15 quid is talking shite.

Take a look at the website darling.

Silver area, season ticket holder buying own seat, FTE - ?15

And thanks to years of bad behaviour from this area of Tynecastle, the section is not up for public sale, meaning there is no chance of me being surrounded by part timers and no worries about the club selling my seat twice :smuggy:

Guest Borat

Must be close to a sell out already. The girl was struggling to find me a seat but then managed to get 4 together for the four of us. Now just need to sort out White Hart Lane tickets and the excitement can begin! Got 2 weeks off work too for the Spurs games and a day off work after the Hibs game. Great times.

You and your 4 mates were in today looking for tickets in the general sale suggesting you dont own a season ticket?

Without a season ticket the chances of you lot getting tickets for White Hart Lane sorted are slim.

The club wont just dish them out to first come first serve, and if that is the plan, I'll be there a day in advance with my sleeping bag and a pot to pish in when nature calls :smuggy:

Got My 2 Tickets This Morning, Can Not Wait For The Match Now :)

Tynie Gonna Be Bouncing glad im going to be a part of it :)

Tommy Wiseau

Check out the 'Superfans' thread :verysmug:

Caught a couple of real fandans on that.

I don't know what you're talking about Le Chat.

Seriously though, I hope all loyal supporters who attend games on a regular basis and made the effort to watch us against Paks managed to get a brief for the game today. I certainly hope they get them ahead of the J. Come-Lately crew who are buying tickets for their bursds, who haven't seen the inside of a football stadium since the captain of the school rugby team drunkenly rattled them in Spartans' ground in 1993, or for folk's cousins who haven't come close to putting money into Hearts since they miscounted Robbie Horn's change when he came through their checkout at Scotmid in 1997. :down:

Luckily I don't have to worry about these types stealing my seat, because the club has looked after me and guaranteed it for a full week. :smuggy:

Ribery's Face

I can officially say I am guaranteed my ticket

Because it is in my hand

Archived