Official "My Ticket For Spurs is Guaranteed" Supafred

Tommy Wiseau

175 members have voted

1. 1. Just how smug are you to have a GUARANTEED ticket for the tie of the decade?

• Verysmug
    • Smuggy
    • Smugger
    • I'm not a reel phan so will be feeding off scraps

wa 81st in queue when first called . got 3 tickets using season tickets . only waited 25 mins,so not too bad at all.

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tommy Wiseau

wa 81st in queue when first called . got 3 tickets using season tickets . only waited 25 mins,so not too bad at all.

You know, you didn't need to wait that long, being a valued and loyal supporter. You could have just avoided the rush and strolled down at your convenience. In fact, my mate is going to be picking ours up on Monday - after he's had a nice long lie no doubt. :verysmug:

davemclaren

You know, you didn't need to wait that long, being a valued and loyal supporter. You could have just avoided the rush and strolled down at your convenience. In fact, my mate is going to be picking ours up on Monday - after he's had a nice long lie no doubt. :verysmug:

It's even quicker on the internet. :ninja:

Ryan Gosling

I may sleep until 4pm on Friday, Francis. Then I shall take a leisurely jaunt down to Tynecastle - at my own convenience - and pick up my handily reserved and guaranteed brief.

After all, that's what you're able to do - as a valued and loyal supporter.

Amirite?

:verysmug:

Tommy Wiseau

It's even quicker on the internet. :ninja:

That's true, but then he wouldn't get to do this face :smuggy: to the TO staff as he gets the briefs. :verysmug:

I may sleep until 4pm on Friday, Francis. Then I shall take a leisurely jaunt down to Tynecastle - at my own convenience - and pick up my handily reserved and guaranteed brief.

After all, that's what you're able to do - as a valued and loyal supporter.

Amirite?

Quite right Dwayne.

Quite right.

I also note that none of the big boys are getting their photies taken at Tynie the day with their tickets - that'll be because we didn't have to scramble about in the early hours to try and rustle one up. It's a given we've got one. No photo required. :verysmug:

Loose Women on the Hearts FB page take note.

Guest Borat

No concern to me because as a season ticket holder my seat is guaranteed :smuggy: but thanks to the ticket office we are going to have all sorts of part timers, rugby bufties, EPL fans and neutrals in our end for the Spurs game.

Buying as many tickets as possible and dividing them up amongst neutrals at the expense of decent Hearts fans is bang out.

Selfish ***** as well when you consider the size of the queue behind them.

Will the Hearts "fans" who actually got tickets for the Spurs game be making Aberdeen at home or that? :nah:

Scum to a man

Tommy Wiseau

No concern to me because as a season ticket holder my seat is guaranteed :smuggy: but thanks to the ticket office we are going to have all sorts of part timers, rugby bufties, EPL fans and neutrals in our end for the Spurs game.

Buying as many tickets as possible and dividing them up amongst neutrals at the expense of decent Hearts fans is bang out.

Selfish ***** as well when you consider the size of the queue behind them.

Will the Hearts "fans" who actually got tickets for the Spurs game be making Aberdeen at home or that? :nah:

Scum to a man

All joking aside, this is spot on.

Greedy ****s jumping on the bandwagon so they can show off to folk that they went (nap), so they take tickets away from proper supporters who support the team home and away but don't have a ST. :Vlad-Stupid:

Harry Palmer

There should have been a better system.

Absolute shambles....

Fortunately, I purchased 2 tickets....furthermore I am safe in knowledge that those I was with on Thursday will be attending this match and are Heart of Midlothian FC supporters.

I'll personally collect my tickets the day before the match so I have plenty of time to practice the following....

I'm undecided about Aberdeen next week....

A rush from work job...any cheap seats left? :ninja:

Mr Loverman

There should have been a better system.

Absolute shambles....

What would you have done if you were HMFC?

BoJack Horseman

The only briefs this part time fan is guaranteed come in a pack of 3 for a fiver from H&M.

Me and the laddie will be sitting in our usual seats :verysmug:

Cannae wait....C'mon the JT's

Harry Palmer

What would you have done if you were HMFC?

I would have drummed it in to ST holders that they had a whole week to purchase a ticket rather than have them clogging up the system and the queue outside just so they could buy their own seat and tickets for non-season ticket holding pals/family etc.

Fortunately, if you took my post seriously.... as I managed to purchase tickets despite being a non-season ticket holder..I'm not really bothered.

Just saves an extra thread though. :thumbsup:

Jambothroughandthrough

Your Reserved Seat(s)

- Ewen Cameron (******) Area: With my family. Row: Beside my son. Seat:18. Class: Adult. Status:(?30.00) Reserved

:thumbsup:

Your Reserved Seat(s)

Member Area Row Seat Class Status

- Ewen Cameron (******) With my family beside my son 18 *Adult (?30.00) Reserved

:thumbsup:

Even Hearts have you registered as a ****** ?

Some of us have to work weekends and cannot justify a season ticket but have huge amounts of loyalty points and were still not able to get a ticket, but yes I'm sure you are very smug as I would be....... unfortunately I'm left peesed off to the max :angry:

Doctor FinnBarr

No ticket here as I work most Sats and couldn't be at home to get one, wife works every Sat and couldn't get one for me either. And before anyone bleats that I'm not a real fan, I do make most Sunday and midweek games and my working Sats pays for these. Oh, and its not OT, its part of my shift pattern, pretty pissed off that they sold loads to all and sundry.

Guy at work got one and hes a feckin hun that hasn't been near Tynie since before they seated the Shed!

:verymad:

Benny Factor

Whats with all these season-ticket holders planning on heading down to the ticket office to pick up their tickets??...... :teehee:

Surely a real fan would have it added to their smartcard online from the comfort of their armchair? :verysmug:

Malcolm Tucker

Hai guys. Just to let you know I'm not a season ticket holder. My shift patterns determine this fate, and I deal with it in a professional manner.

I was at a family barbeque in Ayr today, and was frankly distraught when I saw that the tickets were selling like new patios at the West household. One phone to my dad, Dave (ST holder btw) and he sorted me out with a ticket.

Suffice to say, I am now guaranteed a ticket for this match.

All of you who weren't savvy enough to realise this top draw would sell out in mere hours, have only yourselves to blame. Otay?

All of you who weren't savvy enough to realise this top draw would sell out in mere hours, have only yourselves to blame. Otay?

Fair point, Benoit was logged onto his account last night in case that'd make things run smoother and as soon as we realised how busy it actually was I fired up my laptop to coordinate a two pronged attack

15 minutes later, Robert's yer mother's brother and the French boys will be there guaranteed

:smuggy:

Take a look at the website darling.

Silver area, season ticket holder buying own seat, FTE - ?15

And thanks to years of bad behaviour from this area of Tynecastle, the section is not up for public sale, meaning there is no chance of me being surrounded by part timers and no worries about the club selling my seat twice :smuggy:

Should have, you sound like a child. I thought you were on about adult prices. And whats with this "darling pish". :yucky:

Should have, you sound like a child. I thought you were on about adult prices. And whats with this "darling pish". :yucky:

Ryan Gosling

UPDATE: I went to the ticket office earlier in the day, and witnessed a queue of desperate and weeping humans begging for a Tottenham ticket from anyone who would speak to them. I wandered into the building, and shouted loudly and clearly: "I WISH TO PURCHASE MY GUARANTEED SEAT FOR THE TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR MATCH."

Then, once the employee said OK, I exclaimed: "OH WAIT, MY SEAT IS GUARANTEED. I CAN PURCHASE IT AT MY LEISURE THIS WEEK. GOODBYE SIR."

Then I snorted with derision at the mugs who had witnessed my display of POWER AND SUPERIORITY.

:verysmug: :verysmug:

UPDATE: I went to the ticket office earlier in the day, and witnessed a queue of desperate and weeping humans begging for a Tottenham ticket from anyone who would speak to them. I wandered into the building, and shouted loudly and clearly: "I WISH TO PURCHASE MY GUARANTEED SEAT FOR THE TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR MATCH."

Then, once the employee said OK, I exclaimed: "OH WAIT, MY SEAT IS GUARANTEED. I CAN PURCHASE IT AT MY LEISURE THIS WEEK. GOODBYE SIR."

Then I snorted with derision at the mugs who had witnessed my display of POWER AND SUPERIORITY.

Chris Benoit

Quite right, sometimes the scaffs need put in their place :smuggy:

RoussetsShorts

my dad appears to think he has multiple season tickets such was the ease we got so many tickets for non season ticket holders - you can understand why he might think in such a manner.

for you dad -

:verysmug: :verysmug: :verysmug: :verysmug: :verysmug: :verysmug: :verysmug: :verysmug:

mahgrassyshoes

:smug:

:smuggy:

:smugger:

Archived