Official "My Ticket For Spurs is Guaranteed" Supafred

Tommy Wiseau

175 members have voted

1. 1. Just how smug are you to have a GUARANTEED ticket for the tie of the decade?

• Verysmug
    • Smuggy
    • Smugger
    • I'm not a reel phan so will be feeding off scraps

Tommy Wiseau

Feel good to be guaranteed a ticket for this one lads and ladettes, doesn't it?

I for one will be sitting with a face like this a week on Thursday :verysmug: knowing that no daytripper or J Come-Lately is getting their hands on my ticket.

So, JKB, just how smug are we feeling about getting to be part of what is sure to be the hottest European atmosphere at Tynie for many years?

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply
heartsfc_fan

Nice warm smug feeling I can wait till next Friday and my seat will still be reserved :smuggy:

Lovely feeling.

Lovely knowing Ill be there as a season ticket, quite near the away support in the Wheatie :)

**** anyone else who won't get a ticket that wasn't there last night.

Tommy Wiseau

Had a grin on my face all day but still feel sorry cause a lot of folk are gonna miss out.

No time for sentiment JAYEL. These people could have chosen to support the club on a regular basis by forking out for a ST, but instead have trousered the cash and as such have brought their loss of this biggie on themselves. :verysmug:

Gregory House M.D.

Verysmug. The bottom-feeders must be :seething: that they haven't purchased a season smartcard.

0,,12306~3324959,00.gif

+

220px-Tynecastle_Stadium.jpg

+

0,,10289~5892370,00.jpg

=

:verysmug: :verysmug:

Pete Seeger

I'm feeling rather smug that I'm all but guaranteed a ticket for both the home and away legs. Must be horrific not knowing if you'll manage to get a ticket for down there with it being the most sought after away match for tickets in most of our lifetimes.

:verysmug:

im sure vlad will sell a season ticket to anyone if they also wanted to be guaranteed a must have euro ticket :thumbsup:

Gregory House M.D.

Season Ticket Holders- Basking in the Tynecastle atmosphere :verysmug:

Part-timers- Busking for tickets.

Tommy Wiseau

Imagine yous never had a ST - and as such, a guaranteed brief for the match - by the way.

Any banger could take their old man or their bursd/boyfriend along, despite them having never taken in a game at Tynie in living memory.

You'd be pure beeling eh?

Luckily that's not an issue for the reel phanz as the club looks after its own and repays us for our loyal support. :verysmug:

Guest Borat

When I heard the draw - :omfg:

My face all afternoon - :jjyay:

How my face is now while I sit here relaxed safe in the knowledge that I and other proper Hearts fans are going to experience Tynecastle at its best - :smuggy:

Fans who couldnt be arsed with Paksi but desperate to see Spurs - :gfy:

Midloth_Iain

Imagine NOT having a season ticket but getting in Free Gratis because your mates on holiday and he has offered you first dibs.

How funny would that be ........ :afro::verysmug:

Breakin' Rocks

Feel good to be guaranteed a ticket for this one lads and ladettes, doesn't it?

I for one will be sitting with a face like this a week on Thursday :verysmug: knowing that no daytripper or J Come-Lately is getting their hands on my ticket.

So, JKB, just how smug are we feeling about getting to be part of what is sure to be the hottest European atmosphere at Tynie for many years?

You paint whatever picture you like. The reality is we are playing a reserve team in the channel five cup. Perhaps a bit like the texaco cup and whoever wins gets to play some second rate rate European teams.

Tommy Wiseau

The OP has no ticket = nap

They're not on sale yet, so thanks for stating the obvious Lionheart. Let me assure you though, mine is guaranteed for a full week. Maybe I'll just leave it to the last minute while lesser fans than myself scramble about to try and beg, borrow or steal a brief for one of the cheap seats. :verysmug:

Gregory House M.D.

You paint whatever picture you like. The reality is we are playing a reserve team in the channel five cup. Perhaps a bit like the texaco cup and whoever wins gets to play some second rate rate European teams.

funny-dog-pictures-smug-dog-feels-superior.jpg

Pete Seeger

Spewing. He's absolutely spewing

Tommy Wiseau

It's unfortunate that you won't be getting a ticket for this one, buddy. Maybe next time, eh?

I'm going to deliberately leave purchasing my ticket to the very last minute so that some chump thinks that they've got a chance of getting their hands on the hottest ticket in town.

Its just a shame that I wont be able to see the look of abject horror on their face when it disappears from the 'unpurchased' list.

:verysmug: :verysmug: :verysmug:

:pleasing:

Awwww! Maybe you'll get a ticket if you start queuing at, like, 7 in the morning. Might leave getting mine till Wednesday or so, cos I can.

Edit: I voted very smug because there was no very very smug option.

Chat farking quality and fantastic thinking :)

Unfortunately for me I can't wait to have the Heart of Midlothian v Tottenham Hotspur ticket just looking at me thinking "ya ******* dancer"

:)

A lovely white ticket for the away leg will be soundly too!

Awwww! Maybe you'll get a ticket if you start queuing at, like, 7 in the morning. Might leaving getting mine till Wednesday or so, cos I can.

:verysmug: :verysmug: :verysmug: :verysmug: :verysmug: :verysmug: :verysmug:

Fixed that for you geezer :thumb:

There is zero chance this boy is not a jealous dirty hobo or a complete kanute of an Old Firm fan who lives in Edinburgh.

Nicholas Brody

:sob:

Ryan Gosling

You know what the best thing about having a guaranteed brief for the game is?

It's guaranteed.

I've not been to a game since the tennents sixes of 1989 but I will be scuttling about trying to lay hands on one of these coveted briefs. If I am successful I probably won't sing or anything uncouth like that but I will clap like billy-o and in that sense enhance the atmosphere.

Is there a delicatessen in the arena? Is the stage big? Ooooh I can't wait!

Breakin' Rocks

Spewing. He's absolutely spewing

You go and spend your two hundred quid plus against a spurs reserve team. Thier management and supporters really could not give a toss. Almost like us preferring to focus on the league rather than the wee cup. Enjoy yourselves, good old VR makes the peasants feel good for a couple of weeks.

I'm going to deliberately leave purchasing my ticket to the very last minute so that some chump thinks that they've got a chance of getting their hands on the hottest ticket in town.

Its just a shame that I wont be able to see the look of abject horror on their face when it disappears from the 'unpurchased' list.

:verysmug: :verysmug: :verysmug:

You will be ok , they dont do clerical errors at Tynie

:)

:pleasing:

Breakin' Rocks

There is zero chance this boy is not a jealous dirty hobo or a complete kanute of an Old Firm fan who lives in Edinburgh.

[/

Why do you think that ?

You go and spend your two hundred quid plus against a spurs reserve team. Thier management and supporters really could not give a toss. Almost like us preferring to focus on the league rather than the wee cup. Enjoy yourselves, good old VR makes the peasants feel good for a couple of weeks.

Do you support Hearts? Gen up?

Why do we compete in the league each season? to finish 3rd and pray we get this kind of tie no?

Scotland v England, HMFC v Spurs in a proper match???

What floats your boat if you support us? A 90th min winner in Paisley?

Fixed that for you geezer :thumb:

Thankyou. Gonna stay up a bit later tonight and have a lie in tomorrow. Leisurely brunch, walk in the park with the dog. Shame really I'd much rather be queuing halfway to haymarket for hours and hours. Hope it doesn't rain.

Ryan Gosling

:sob: :sob:

Oh what's that? You don't have a ticket?

I do. It's guaranteed.

Breakin' Rocks

First European away tie I attended was Paris 1984. Yours ?

Gregory House M.D.

128984154225607058.jpg

Tommy Wiseau

me and my laddie are very smug :rolleyes:

Good stuff lads, feels good doesn't it? :verysmug:

You know what the best thing about having a guaranteed brief for the game is?

It's guaranteed.

Imagine you had to get up at the crack of dawn tomorrow Dwayne, with no guarantees, just on a wing and a prayer that you might be able to snaffle one of the stadium's inferior view tickets. It doesn't bear thinking about, really.

Fortunately I'm going to stay up til whatever time I want tonight, safe in the knowledge that my seat is guaranteed and I need not worry about it until it's convenient to me. :verysmug:

And that's not to mention the significant discount Mr Romanov has kindly offered the club's true supporters to be part of this wonderful event. :verysmug:

Maybe if you set your alarm really early, you might be able to get a restricted view ticket? No promises like, as there are no guarantees for lesser supporters, but worth a try? :verysmug:

Breakin' Rocks

Why do we compete in the league each season? to finish 3rd and pray we get this kind of tie no?

Scotland v England, HMFC v Spurs in a proper match???

What floats your boat if you support us? A 90th min winner in Paisley?

Eh building a team that goes to Glasgow and actually gives Celtqic and Rangers a game excites me far more than playing Spurs reserves in the channel 5. Have a good time in the big smoke.

jambogee1974

Well done to all the ST holders that have managed to get there hands on tickets for the forth coming game against spurs. Unfortunatly I will have to fight tooth and nail to get one and if I get one,I'll tell you what god help me if I tell the ST mob about it I'm sure to be ripped limb from limb for having the sheer audacity to even think about purchasing one.I have been at one time a ST holder but the unfortunate thing called life got in the road marriage break ups, losing everything in the way. Guys there is 25000 plus hearts fans not everyone of them can afford it but if there is one or two tickets available then we do have the right to at least try and get one.

Archived