Official "My Ticket For Spurs is Guaranteed" Supafred

Tommy Wiseau

175 members have voted

1. 1. Just how smug are you to have a GUARANTEED ticket for the tie of the decade?

• Verysmug
    • Smuggy
    • Smugger
    • I'm not a reel phan so will be feeding off scraps

First European away tie I attended was Paris 1984. Yours ?

Mallorca mate.

Why don't you understand the enthusiasm of the folks who haven't been away with us that often, I was in Rotterdam not Baurdeux Anthens not Bosnia Prague not Zagreb and there's a lot of folk envious of this on here.

Tottenham Hotspur is a brilliant trip. When did you go and watch us play in the Champions League or European Cup? You didn't. Unless you have pie in the sky expectations a trip to London to play a massive club is the bees knees.

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gregory House M.D.

Eh building a team that goes to Glasgow and actually gives Celtqic and Rangers a game excites me far more than playing Spurs reserves in the channel 5. Have a good time in the big smoke.

In the channel? Better get my snorkle for my Guaranteed seat then.

Eh building a team that goes to Glasgow and actually gives Celtqic and Rangers a game excites me far more than playing Spurs reserves in the channel 5. Have a good time in the big smoke.

With under 40,000 fans every week it will never happen.

Why do you support hearts then? **** Celtic and Rangers, it's all about the trips, the Scottish Cup and ******* the hibs.

Sorry if that's not what you think but thats me.

Tommy Wiseau

Well done to all the ST holders that have managed to get there hands on tickets for the forth coming game against spurs. Unfortunatly I will have to fight tooth and nail to get one and if I get one,I'll tell you what god help me if I tell the ST mob about it I'm sure to be ripped limb from limb for having the sheer audacity to even think about purchasing one.I have been at one time a ST holder but the unfortunate thing called life got in the road marriage break ups, losing everything in the way. Guys there is 25000 plus hearts fans not everyone of them can afford it but if there is one or two tickets available then we do have the right to at least try and get one.

Hope you've got a good alarm clock mate. :verysmug:

Take a jacket anaw - forecast says rain. :verysmug:

Smug about the home game, nervous about the away leg. Was in Hungary & ST holder hope that's enough to get me in WHL :ermm:

Settle doon willie!!:thumbsup:

Ryan Gosling

Imagine you had to get up at the crack of dawn tomorrow Dwayne, with no guarantees, just on a wing and a prayer that you might be able to snaffle one of the stadium's inferior view tickets. It doesn't bear thinking about, really.

Fortunately I'm going to stay up til whatever time I want tonight, safe in the knowledge that my seat is guaranteed and I need not worry about it until it's convenient to me. :verysmug:

And that's not to mention the significant discount Mr Romanov has kindly offered the club's true supporters to be part of this wonderful event. :verysmug:

Do you know what time I've set my alarm for, Francis?

I haven't.

:verysmug:

And do you know why?

My massively discounted ticket is guaranteed for a whole 7 days of relaxation and smugness and satisfa??o.

:verysmug: :verysmug:

Well done to all the ST holders that have managed to get there hands on tickets for the forth coming game against spurs. Unfortunatly I will have to fight tooth and nail to get one and if I get one,I'll tell you what god help me if I tell the ST mob about it I'm sure to be ripped limb from limb for having the sheer audacity to even think about purchasing one.I have been at one time a ST holder but the unfortunate thing called life got in the road marriage break ups, losing everything in the way. Guys there is 25000 plus hearts fans not everyone of them can afford it but if there is one or two tickets available then we do have the right to at least try and get one.

But you do agree that the guys who put money in week in, week out home and away deserve the ticket though eh? Just like you did before you couldn't go anymore?

Tommy Wiseau

Do you know what time I've set my alarm for, Francis?

I haven't.

And do you know why?

My massively discounted ticket is guaranteed for a whole 7 days of relaxation and smugness and satisfa??o.

:verysmug: :verysmug:

I'm getting a near 17% discount on my ticket Dwayne. That's how valued I am by HMFC. :verysmug:

Will probably still end up pumping it back into the club though, as the loyal, true supporter I am. :verysmug:

maroonshrew

ive got a season ticket but im out fo the country until October. But Im feelign so smug my old man will probably just use it to stop the kitchen table being wonky.

i reakon it will be a ballot for all season ticket holders who apply and for there to be none left for a public sale.

oie_1314839j64WvKI2.gif

Breakin' Rocks

Mallorca mate.

Why don't you understand the enthusiasm of the folks who haven't been away with us that often, I was in Rotterdam not Baurdeux Anthens not Bosnia Prague not Zagreb and there's a lot of folk envious of this on here.

Tottenham Hotspur is a brilliant trip. When did you go and watch us play in the Champions League or European Cup? You didn't. Unless you have pie in the sky expectations a trip to London to play a massive club is the bees knees.

Complete deluded nonsense. Seen HMFC win against Bordeux and Basle who both played full strength teams. Football has changed Spurs don't care about the channel five cup which lessens the occasion no matter how people build it up on here. Again we're playing a team of reserves.

Complete deluded nonsense. Seen HMFC win against Bordeux and Basle who both played full strength teams. Football has changed Spurs don't care about the channel five cup which lessens the occasion no matter how people build it up on here. Again we're playing a team of reserves.

The thread is just a wind up. I think your right about Tottenham reserves, and that's why I think it is the ideal draw.

Ok. so you would rather a win in Glasgow than to watch hearts in london. Sound.

Im sure hibs have won 3-0 in glasgow 3 times in the past 5 years....hmmmm

jambogee1974

But you do agree that the guys who put money in week in, week out home and away deserve the ticket though eh? Just like you did before you couldn't go anymore?

Oh aye, who the **** calls it the channel 5 cup except manchester united slagging liverpool?

Isaac Clarke

I'd say we season ticket holders should have a say in who gets the spare tickets anyway.

We have standards to maintain.

Nicholas Brody

Oh aye, who the **** calls it the channel 5 cup except manchester united slagging liverpool?

Seething part time Hearts fans

jambogee1974

Yes mate certainly do 100% do, but do you agree if there is a wee ticket available and all ST's have snapped there's up I am allowed to go for it?

Guest Ultraviolet Catastrophe

I'm going to sit in my guaranteed seat with maroon face paint and chant 'WHO ARE YA' at Gareth Bale 'cause I'm mad as hell, me.

Guest Borat

The channel 5 cup :rofl:

Come August 18th all eyes will be on Tynecastle as Hearts show Britannia what we're all about :smuggy:

Breakin' Rocks

Settle doon willie!!:thumbsup:

The attitude and arrogance of some the so called fans on here almost makes me wish we got relegated again. Perhaps they would learn some humility and team spirit !

Guest Ultraviolet Catastrophe

The attitude and arrogance of some the so called fans on here almost makes me wish we got relegated again. Perhaps they would learn some humility and team spirit !

You hope Hearts get relegated to teach a few folk aff the internet a lesson? What a fan you are.

:cornette:

No wonder you don't have a season ticket and thus a guaranteed ticket for Thursday.

Guest Borat

Mind in 1998 when you lot got relegated and we won the Scottish cup :smuggy:

Ryan Gosling

You can dry your eyes with your ticket for the Spurs game.

OH WAIT YOU DON'T HAVE ONE.

Breakin' Rocks

Whatever enjoy spending your money watching HMFC play a second string team probably for the first time ever in a European competition.

Tommy Wiseau

Fortunately that is never going to happen as we have valued, loyal supporters such as myself who back the team on to exploits like glamour ties in the Europa League. :verysmug:

Yes mate certainly do 100% do, but do you agree if there is a wee ticket available and all ST's have snapped there's up I am allowed to go for it?

**** aye mate, I dont want any good jambo missing a ticket. Genuinely.

Genuinely again though, if you never went last night and had no legitimate reason not to then I couldn't care less, I won't laugh or think of folk not getting a ticket but I couldn't care either.

Thank god it's not Murrayfield.

Breakin' Rocks

You can dry your eyes with your ticket for the Spurs game.

OH WAIT YOU DON'T HAVE ONE.

I!ll be chuckling at all you mugs spending a fortune on home and away tie in the channel 5 cup against a spurs reserve team. The first time ever to my knowledge we play a European tie against a team who have deliberately played a weakened team as they have other priorities but don't let the facts get in the way of the smug guys who have got a ticket for this major occasion.

I'm going to sit in my guaranteed seat with maroon face paint and chant 'WHO ARE YA' at Gareth Bale 'cause I'm mad as hell, me.

Im not bringing out the butchers knife until the away leg so good call.

I'll be the one shouting Mug and want some in the london accent preparing.

Ill also be revising this.............

Bet in play, Noooow!

I!ll be chuckling at all you mugs spending a fortune on home and away tie in the channel 5 cup against a spurs reserve team. The first time ever to my knowledge we play a European tie against a team who have deliberately played a weakened team as they have other priorities but don't let the facts get in the way of the smug guys who have got a ticket for this major occasion.

And have you seen the Spurs line up yet aye?

Are you Joe Jordan?

Completely missing the point, we play in the SPL to come 3rd and for times like these?? Cant you see this?

Nicholas Brody

So if we beat this 'second string team', you wont be coming to any of the other games because its just a 'channel 5 cup' yeah?

THANK ****

Isaac Clarke

Sorry I can't hear you for the sound of how AWESOME I am for having a GUARANTEED ticket.

Are you Joe Jordan?

Completely missing the point, we play in the SPL to come 3rd and for times like these?? Cant you see this?

Of course he's not Joe Jordan.

Like us, Joe Jordan is GUARANTEED a seat.

So if we beat this 'second string team', you wont be coming to any of the other games because its just a 'channel 5 cup' yeah?

THANK ****

And if yon gadge who doesn't go the 1st leg hears we won he won't think "**** sake we beat Spurs" and instead "who gives one we beat there ressies roll on Celtic park for a proper match"

Tommy Wiseau

I think you must have missed my post earlier - true fans are getting a significant discount for the game, therefore it is pocket change. :verysmug:

Nice to know you believe that loyal, real fans should be laughed at for their financial and moral support of the club, though. :muggy:

Of course he's not Joe Jordan.

Like us, Joe Jordan is GUARANTEED a seat.

Smug face here :)

Breakin' Rocks

The channel 5 cup :rofl:

Come August 18th all eyes will be on Tynecastle as Hearts show Britannia what we're all about :smuggy:

That'll be all eyes that are tuned into Channel 5. Please tell me it's on one of the sky channels ? If so which one since the great and good have decided I've no got a ticket.

Guest Borat

Dinny greet mate.

The Spurs reserves will still be full of top class players.

If you think Spurs coming to Tynecastle for a European tie is shite then you must never go to SPL or cup games :vrface:

Regardless of the shite Spurs players we kick lumps out of on the pitch, they will still be nights to remember and you know it :smuggy:

Feel good to be guaranteed a ticket for this one lads and ladettes, doesn't it?

I for one will be sitting with a face like this a week on Thursday :verysmug: knowing that no daytripper or J Come-Lately is getting their hands on my ticket.

So, JKB, just how smug are we feeling about getting to be part of what is sure to be the hottest European atmosphere at Tynie for many years?

i gave up my season ticket 2 years ago due to financial probs which ive still got --ive been a jambo all my life and go to as many games as i can afford

but hey ho theres always the smug fukcers who like to gloat about "ive got mine fkcuk you"

Breakin' Rocks

Are you Joe Jordan?

Have you actually listened to Harry Rednapp being interviewed about Spurs being in this tournament ?

That'll be all eyes that are tuned into Channel 5. Please tell me it's on one of the sky channels ? If so which one since the great and good have decided I've no got a ticket.

I'm not bothered what channel it's on. I think you know why.

I think you must have missed my post earlier - true fans are getting a significant discount for the game, therefore it is pocket change. :verysmug:

imagesca28n235.jpg

Nicholas Brody

And if yon gadge who doesn't go the 1st leg hears we won he won't think "**** sake we beat Spurs" and instead "who gives one we beat there ressies roll on Celtic park for a proper match"

After a think about it, I would much rather watch the likes of Scott Brown, Maurice Edu, Steven Naismith and Georgios Samaras than spurs 'second team' fringe players like Robbie Keane, David Bentley and Steven Pienaar.

Makes perfect sense.

:cornette:

I believe that Channel 5, ESPN and ITV all have the rights to show the matches in the europa league.

I also believe that as it's not the Europa League groups we will be shown on the BBC, of this I can confirm.

Oh aye, Channel 5 get the worst games in the Europa, Espn the best, ITV second then 5.

In conclusion shut the **** up.

Nicholas Brody

I believe that Channel 5, ESPN and ITV all have the rights to show the matches in the europa league.

I also believe that as it's not the Europa League groups we will be shown on the BBC, of this I can confirm.

Oh aye, Channel 5 get the worst games in the Europa, Espn the best, ITV second then 5.

In conclusion shut the **** up.

:smackdown:

jambogee1974

**** aye mate, I dont want any good jambo missing a ticket. Genuinely.

Genuinely again though, if you never went last night and had no legitimate reason not to then I couldn't care less, I won't laugh or think of folk not getting a ticket but I couldn't care either.

Genuine reason money pure and simple, am raiding piggy banks for this one though!

Thank god it's not Murrayfield.

Archived