***The Official Royal Wedding Thread***

Buffalo Bill

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We'll be driving down to Yorkshire whilst this "Royal Farce" is taking place, there will be CD's on in the car so we don't have to listen to all the pish, hopefully by the time we get there it will be all over and people will be back to as normal as they can be, being Royalists.

John your music taste is utter pish so I'd advise you listen to the Royal Wedding :D

I'd like to wish the happy couple all the very best.I shall be watching from start to finish with a few beers in hand :thumbsup:

Vlad-Stupid

As a loyal subject, Im fair looking forward to Friday, not decided what I'm doing for it yet but rest assured, cold beer will be involvedthumbsup.gif

Monarch haters and non Royalists GTF :smuggy:

Salute.jpg

Auld Reekin'

Haha enjoyed that!

I won't be watching as I've got a course on, but tbh as I'm not fussed im not too fussed. I'd not avoid it, but not going out my way to watch it

:D

So, erm... you're really "not fussed" then...??? :P

:thumbsup:

I'll be at a Royal wedding brunch about two miles from the Palace. Don't think I'll be watching though.

I'll be at a Royal wedding brunch about two miles from the Palace. Don't think I'll be watching though.

Royalty or the invention of the word brunch. I'm not sure what annoys me more. :lol:

Royalty or the invention of the word brunch. I'm not sure what annoys me more. :lol:

I might hang off until mid afternoon and have some lunner.

And some dipper around nine.

Only seen one shop with Union Flag outside and a few week flags and that is on Gorgie Road...

An

Only seen one shop with Union Flag outside and a few week flags and that is on Gorgie Road...

An

I was in Anstruther yesterday and passed through Pittenweem too. Both places had shop windows and bunting made up to celebrate the occasion.

couldn't really care to be honest.

seem like a nice couple and i quite like harry & wills so good luck to them.

my nose WILL bother me though, so i'll probably tune in

Danny Wilde

Hopefuly some anarchist with good aim will be able to lob in a piece of smelly slimy slobbery dung, right into the royal coach.

Apart from that I couldn't care less.

Well I'm not going to watch it as I can't really be bothered but it will be difficult to avoid as every time I switch the telly on, open a newspaper or even go on a message board it's there.

I don't wish any bad things to happen to the royal family just can't get excited about two people getting married. Just don't see the pint in having an out dated unelected so called head of state (and all the hingers oan)that most countries got rid of years ago.

http://digihub.watoday.com.au/node/2073

Over the Easter weekend, restrictions were put in place - banning use of the wedding footage "in any drama, comedy, satirical or similar entertainment program or content". While The Chaser coverage has been banned, channels Nine and Ten are still planning to use commentators such as Dame Edna Everage as part of their coverage. Clarence House, the private office of the Prince of Wales, has gone as far as to warn other media outlets not to supply a feed to The Chaser team. Hopefully they?ll still manage to use new social media tools to get the word out on Friday night.

But don't forget forelock tuggers, the Royals want you to sign up to the forces so you can protect our rights to democracy and free speech.

It's a ****ing disgrace that these in-bred ****s can call the shots on who uses Royal wedding footage. If they want to close public streets and squander millions of tax-payers money then surely ripping the piss out of them should be one of the few benefits.

Democracy my arse.

My yards full of special branch, portaloos and burger vans. I'm joining the revolution brothers.

I'm just delighted that they've made an effort to increase their gene pool. Obviously Diana made a bit of an effort by screwing Harry's dad, but she made the fatal mistake of getting knocked up by another polo playing army officer with the inability to pronounce hard vowels yah?

The Queen and the Chooky (Embra) are both second and third cousins on different sides of their family and Charles and Diana were related by blood, which explains both William's hairline and his continually growing nose (I suspect that Pinocchio may also have had a go on Di at some point).

Somewhere in Buckingham Palace there's an uncle who's 9' tall with no chin, buck teeth and size 24 feet. They keep him locked up in the tower...

Anyway, by marrying a commoner, whom he's apparently not related to, William has ensured healthier offspring. As long as he can keep away from his cousin Sara, the future of the monarchy is ensured, HURRAH!

lol @ The Docs post...

I think its all a little bit forced, the Gov't has gone to the queen.. 'Oi Queeny, the country is fecked... any chance you can get those two to marry to stimulate some growth in the economy.... '

And it seems to have worked...

lol @ The Docs post...

I think its all a little bit forced, the Gov't has gone to the queen.. 'Oi Queeny, the country is fecked... any chance you can get those two to marry to stimulate some growth in the economy.... '

And it seems to have worked...

YES!

The recession, spending cuts and pay freezes are all designed to cover up the fact that there's a royal wedding on!

Buffalo Bill

After his long, anti-monachist rant, The Doctor gets ready for tomorrow's coverage . . .

man-in-wedding-dress1.jpg

After his long, anti-monachist rant, The Doctor gets ready for tomorrow's coverage . . .

:rofl:

You have no idea how much that looks like me!

(Apart from the dress)

Brilliant!

You have no idea how much that looks like me!

(Apart from the dress)

Brilliant!

Yea your dress isn't white.

Geoff Kilpatrick

http://digihub.watod...om.au/node/2073

Over the Easter weekend, restrictions were put in place - banning use of the wedding footage "in any drama, comedy, satirical or similar entertainment program or content". While The Chaser coverage has been banned, channels Nine and Ten are still planning to use commentators such as Dame Edna Everage as part of their coverage. Clarence House, the private office of the Prince of Wales, has gone as far as to warn other media outlets not to supply a feed to The Chaser team. Hopefully they?ll still manage to use new social media tools to get the word out on Friday night.

But don't forget forelock tuggers, the Royals want you to sign up to the forces so you can protect our rights to democracy and free speech.

It's a ****ing disgrace that these in-bred ****s can call the shots on who uses Royal wedding footage. If they want to close public streets and squander millions of tax-payers money then surely ripping the piss out of them should be one of the few benefits.

Democracy my arse.

Must disagree here. This has obviously been done on the grounds that The Chaser isn't funny anymore!

Buffalo Bill

Sky's coverage has been really good tonight, with some old lesbians moaning about wimin's issues earlier; one getting told to shut up live on air.

Great scenes of William walking about meeting his public, a total gent and credit to the royal family.

Middleton's old dear a strong contender for Sexington's 'The head says no...' thread.

The Old Tolbooth

I'd like to wish the happy couple all the very best.I shall be watching from start to finish with a few beers in hand :thumbsup:

There doesn't have to be anything on telly for you to get a few beers in the hand ya lush!! :rolleyes:

I'm just delighted that they've made an effort to increase their gene pool. Obviously Diana made a bit of an effort by screwing Harry's dad, but she made the fatal mistake of getting knocked up by another polo playing army officer with the inability to pronounce hard vowels yah?

The Queen and the Chooky (Embra) are both second and third cousins on different sides of their family and Charles and Diana were related by blood, which explains both William's hairline and his continually growing nose (I suspect that Pinocchio may also have had a go on Di at some point).

Somewhere in Buckingham Palace there's an uncle who's 9' tall with no chin, buck teeth and size 24 feet. They keep him locked up in the tower...

Anyway, by marrying a commoner, whom he's apparently not related to, William has ensured healthier offspring. As long as he can keep away from his cousin Sara, the future of the monarchy is ensured, HURRAH!

Brilliant Doc!! :lol:

That is uncannily like the REAL Doc!!! :lol: :lol:

girvanjambo

Having been at Trafalgar Square a month ago, singing "you can stick ur royal wedding up yer erse", very loudly, to the bemusement of both

locals and tourists, I feel job is done. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

probably join the 2 billion worldwide tv viewers and catch a bit of the wedding out of interest. as britain is the only country in the world capable of attracting an audience so big for an event of this nature. afternoon it's the street party then a game of golf, finishing off with some refreshments. carry on nicely into saturday kilmarnocks a good day out hopefully. good luck to william and catherine on your big day.

Buffalo Bill

Having been at Trafalgar Square a month ago, singing "you can stick ur royal wedding up yer erse", very loudly, to the bemusement of both

Yep, that sounds like the Tartan Army alright.

Buffalo Bill

Great scenes so far this morning and it's not even eight o'clock. Lots of posh sorts getting interviewed. Just saw Fearne Cotton so I'm switching round to ITV.

The Treasurer

Yep, that sounds like the Tartan Army alright.

Don't ya just love 'em, crazy wee scamps that they are

The Treasurer

Great scenes so far this morning and it's not even eight o'clock. Lots of posh sorts getting interviewed. Just saw Fearne Cotton so I'm switching round to ITV.

Looks like you've put yourself forward as the official JKB Royal wedding correspondent BB. thumbsup.gif

Happy Hearts

Aye, what a hilarious story. Sure your a Hearts supporter?

Alba gu Brath

Telly lasted a minute. Too many sycophants and other cokcsuckers waiting to see two uber-dole-scroungers making it seem like an orgy at Ibrox. I guess is just a 'little fun' and takes our mind off the recession and job losses. Lets hope they do a Chas and Di within the next year as news emerges that Andrew Marr's fling was with... sweet Kate.

http://tocasaid.blogspot.com/2011/04/royal-wedding-fever-any-sedition-hushed.html

Geoff Kilpatrick

Seems like a lot of people are taking an interest in it so they can seethe.

Me, I don't care.

Alba gu Brath

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OF0AqPujjaM

So you still believe you're ruling the World,

Using all your tricks to keep the picture blurred.

Scatter your enemies, confound their politics,

So you still believe you're ruling the world...

God save your gracious Queen,

Long live your noble Queen.

God save you all!

So you still believe you're superior,

And all other nations are inferior,

Any sedition hushed, rebellious Scots crushed,

God save you all!

So you still pretend you're ruling the World,

Using all your tricks to keep the picture blurred...

Gigolo-Aunt

If im this excited and nervous, how William and Kate are feeling at this time, well god only knows.

Just hope there are no hitches and the weather holds.

sad.gif

OMG David Beckham seems to have got old over night...

Still would tho :whistling:

I switched the tv on for a couple of minutes before heading down for breakfast in the hotel. Who was the the chubby guy who resembled Boy George and was wearing a transparent bird's wedding hat?

girvanjambo

Aye, what a hilarious story. Sure your a Hearts supporter?

HMFC and Scotland boss - thanks. :thumbsup:

The Treasurer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OF0AqPujjaM

So you still believe you're ruling the World,

Using all your tricks to keep the picture blurred.

Scatter your enemies, confound their politics,

So you still believe you're ruling the world...

God save you all!

And all other nations are inferior,

Any sedition hushed, rebellious Scots crushed,

God save you all!

Have you painted your face blue and wearing a kilt and animal skin by any chance

Britain may not be that "Great" anymore, but we are probably the only country in the world who can put on the pomp and pageantry which will take place at Westminster today!

Archived