***The Official Royal Wedding Thread***

Buffalo Bill

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gigolo-Aunt

Here we go GA! :thumbsup:

thumbsup.gif

We would have made bomber command proud, Arnold.

To the mess, for bacon and eggs.

thumbsup.gif

I have been looking at the blog comments from ABC news site. The Yanks seem to love the royal family more than us.Apart from this guy.

This is a fine example of why our Country is in such crap. China could invade and take over the USA, and as long as Survivor, American Idol, Dancing with the Stars, and stuff like this stupid wedding stays on the TV, over half of America would never even notice. Well, until they realized they won't getting their Gov't Assistance anymore. LOL

Thank feck I'm at work and missed it all. I'd rather poke my eyes out with sticks than watch that crap.

I've got a few DVDs to watch tonight to dodge the wall-to-wall coverage on TV.

rossthejambo

A very moving, emotional ceremony. Was quite clear Queenie was grateful for Hearts bringing out the commemorative mugs with the maroon Bentleys and 1902 coach.

Diana would be proud. sweat.gif

A very moving, emotional ceremony. Was quite clear Queenie was grateful for Hearts bringing out the commemorative mugs with the maroon Bentleys and 1902 coach.

Diana would be proud. sweat.gif

Just a wonderful Day Ross.

I P Knightley

The flypast went over my head on its way to the palace.

Although the BoB squad is always great to see and hear, it's a bit of a shame not to have had the Sparrows with their red, white & blue smoke.

Vlad-Stupid

The flypast went over my head on its way to the palace.

Although the BoB squad is always great to see and hear, it's a bit of a shame not to have had the Sparrows with their red, white & blue smoke.

That would have topped it off IMO :thumbsup:

:vrface:

As soon as I posted this I said to another member that this would be the response, and gave 5 usernames it could possible come from. You sir, were one of those names.

As soon as I posted this I said to another member that this would be the response, and gave 5 usernames it could possible come from. You sir, were one of those names.

:verysmug:

Who were the other 4!?

Vlad-Stupid

Think I'll head up town soon with the missus to toast the newly weds. Hope I don't run in to any silly republicans :down:

Buffalo Bill

The BBC's reporters are shocking.

ITV winning with ease.

Harry Palmer

That would have topped it off IMO :thumbsup:

No it wouldn't.

(Munching on bacon and eggs in the Mess, having dances and drinks after every sortie, saying hello to new chaps in the squadron!) :)

Vlad-Stupid

Well done to all involved in the wedding, ran like absolute clockwork. An amazing spectacle enjoyed by millions round the world :thumbsup:

Kicking off up town

1312: There's been a clash between pro- and anti-royal wedding demonstrators in Edinburgh. Lothian and Borders police had to move on around 15 to 20 pro-monarchists from a republican rally outside St Giles Chathedral off the city's Royal Mile. About 60 people had been protesting against the royal wedding and the cost to the public purse when a group of wedding supporters began waving the Union flag, singing songs and shouting threats of violence.

as much as i'm not a royalist i can't help but wonder what these plums think they're trying to achieve?

enjoy the day off and turn off the telly or get on with it.

its just a bloody wedding ffs

Vlad-Stupid

No it wouldn't.

(Munching on bacon and eggs in the Mess, having dances and drinks after every sortie, saying hello to new chaps in the squadron!) :)

Mrs Smith is preparing bacon and eggs as we speak. Washed down with a cup of tea. Priceless :smuggy:

Harry Palmer

Mrs Smith is preparing bacon and eggs as we speak. Washed down with a cup of tea. Priceless :smuggy:

:verysmug:

:teehee:

rossthejambo

Deary me, about 5 huns were out giving it the big salute singing GSTQ on the Royal Mile to wind up the Republican protests.

How sad laugh.gif

Vlad-Stupid

Deary me, about 5 huns were out giving it the big salute singing GSTQ on the Royal Mile to wind up the Republican protests.

How sad laugh.gif

I recognised a few of them from Tynie :lol:

What about the minky student goth protesters

:vrface:

The White Cockade

It's an emotional day.

No its not

Your own wedding or a family wedding is emotional

The wedding of two complete strangers who you will never meet or talk to isn't unless you are

crying over how much tax payers money is being spent dry.gif

I liked the Battle of Britain flyover though

How sad laugh.gif

Ye..ones an ex poster on here.

Obviously can't say any names but I'm sure he would of been well known on this board, complete slaver.

Vlad-Stupid

No its not

The wedding of two complete strangers who you will never meet or talk to isn't unless you are

I don't class my future king as a 'stranger' it's not like I've never seen him or heard of him

Better call Saul

Today is the Best time I have had on Kickbacks Shed for a long time

Can the day get any better ?

Buffalo Bill

Hopefully the saddo republicans and their squashed protest won't affect this memorable day for everyone else.

Crambo: You're having a 'mare. ITV's coverage is a joy to watch, with good humour and excellent, irrelevant chat for Schofield and Co.

Guest Dr. Pepper

No its not

You must have a heart of stone

rossthejambo

No its not

Except I have met them so they're not strangers :verysmug:

Not really.....

Archived