***The Official Royal Wedding Thread***

Buffalo Bill

heartgarfunkel

Deary me, about 5 huns were out giving it the big salute singing GSTQ on the Royal Mile to wind up the Republican protests.

How sad laugh.gif

That was hilarious, they looked liked the type of poor chaps who get all awkward if girls are around!

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Crambo: You're having a 'mare. ITV's coverage is a joy to watch, with good humour and excellent, irrelevant chat for Schofield and Co.

What's the bursd situation?

Fearne on BBC you see.

Buffalo Bill

Fearne on BBC you see.

ITV has the beautiful Julie Etchingham.

Much better than the awful Fearne Cotton.

Buffalo Bill

Celtic minded people at St Giles, protesting.

:keys:

They really should get a life. No one likes them. No one cares.

Harry Palmer

ITV has the beautiful Julie Etchingham.

Much better than the awful Fearne Cotton.

Sophie Raworth FTW!

Buffalo Bill

Sophie Raworth FTW!

Now there is a good philly.

Morris Dancers on ITV now. It just gets better and better.

portobellojambo1

They really should get a life. No one likes them. No one cares.

That is why the protest, it is the only way they will be noticed, so insignificant are they.

Buffalo Bill

I would've been drunk by now, but well done to Wills taking his Mrs out for a spin.

I would've been drunk by now, but well done to Wills taking his Mrs out for a spin.

It was a nice touch Bill :thumbsup:

I had no intention of watching but the wife and daughter had it on so ended up watching it.

Quite enjoyed it if truth be told , although the San Miguel helped.

No harm done. Seems to have gone off smoothly so well done to Betty and Phil. And when's the first Great Grandchild due? I'll give it a year.

Wonder if Harry bagged off with the bridesmaid-looked as though he was trying.

Buffalo Bill

Well done to ITV for some great coverage.

Reports of some disturbances in London involving some dreadlocked, lentil-eating, middle-class tree-huggers.

Patrick Bateman

Reports of some disturbances in London involving some dreadlocked, lentil-eating, middle-class tree-huggers.

A lad that works for me has dreadlocks.

I'll go and punch him now.

The Real Maroonblood

Bill stop right there. You tongue in cheek comments have went to far.

:whistling:

Harry Palmer

The Earl and the Countess of Strathearn...

Good stuff. :thumbsup:

The First Minister who attended the wedding said so.

:verysmug:

Harry Palmer

Hope there's a DVD with Huw mentioning the 1902 carriage a billion times.

Extras: Lancaster-cam with Jake Humphrey being thrown out the bomb doors...

"Bomb Gone." :thumbsup:

Vlad-Stupid

Hope there's a DVD with Huw mentioning the 1902 carriage a billion times.

Extras: Lancaster-cam with Jake Humphrey being thrown out the bomb doors...

"Bomb Gone." :thumbsup:

:lol:

Vlad-Stupid

Saw a bunch of filthy protesters up the town. I think it's a pre requisite that you're a scruffy jobless/student longhaired pothead. Tbh I very much doubt they were republicans. They fitted the mould of the usual taxdodging layabout squatters that come out the woodwork to 'protest' about literally anything. Obviously protesting about the use of soap is high up on the list of things to do.

Protesting about wasting taxpayers money?

I'd be astonished if any of them have ever paid a penny of tax in their lives

Saw a bunch of filthy protesters up the town. I think it's a pre requisite that you're a scruffy jobless/student longhaired pothead. Tbh I very much doubt they were republicans. They fitted the mould of the usual taxdodging layabout squatters that come out the woodwork to 'protest' about literally anything. Obviously protesting about the use of soap is high up on the list of things to do.

Protesting about wasting taxpayers money?

I'd be astonished if any of them have ever paid a penny of tax in their lives

I hope this is you not having a 'Walter Mitty' moment..... rolleyes.gif

Vlad-Stupid

On the subject of shoddy coverage, I give you E! Burd has it on now recorded from earlier. Truly awful :vrface:

The news going on about another non-royal who became a royal. Grace Kelly. That would be the same Grace Kelly who drove off a cliff.

Is it over yet ?

Can I switch my TV back on ?

Give it an hour,mate.They're just discussing what top Kate's wearing a week on Tuesday!

The council requires that anyone wishing to organise an official event in the park must prove they can provide first aiders, public toilets, stewards and public liability insurance.

Oh FFS, having a few cans in the park with 4000 odd mates and the filth turn up to tell us to turn down the tunes :(

Been a fair old Royal day in Kelvingrove Park :(

Tell us more mate. I seen your FB post about it.

Was it a bit :facepalm:

PsychocAndy

Today I slept until 11.40 am, got up and prepared the stuff for soup. 9842 bits of broth mix went in it, I counted, did I miss anything riveting while I done this?

Today I slept until 11.40 am, got up and prepared the stuff for soup. 9842 bits of broth mix went in it, I counted, did I miss anything riveting while I done this?

Today, I went to work, came home about 3.30pm and found 11 cows having a party in my street. Real, bovine cows - not the human female variety. Big, feck of moo cows! They ate the shrubbery, shit all over the place and licked windows on my neighbours cars.

I'm not bullshitting here (excuse the pun) - all the neighbours were out, 5 police, 2 tractors and several farmers

Photo 2011-04-29152148.jpg:blink:

:stare: :vrface::facepalm:

Crikey. Wouldn't have enjoyed being a police officer in that situation at all...that's some crowd.

It's incredible just how many standstill where they are and just watch what's happening in front of them. Sure there are a few who will actively want to get in the middle of it but even those who don't are just standing about a few feet away. I would have been well away from that situation quick sharpish.

That's the second time in two days I've seen officers on mountain bikes though and hadn't ever spotted them using this mode of transport before. Is it a new thing? Looks a bit funny. Two officers came flyng down the Royal Mile yesterday on bikes and swerved into the graveyard at Canongate Kirk like they were hot on the trail of something pretty urgent. Probably just goths misbehaving or something but all these tourists were pointing and sniggering at them. Wee shame. :biggrin:

Glad to hear that aside from some bampots on the Royal Mile, Edinburgh seems to have behaved impeccably today. thumbsup.gif

Isaac Clarke

WillsKateBlowy.jpg

Do these Royals have no shame??

That little girl should be covering her eyes not her ears! :lol:

Today, I went to work, came home about 3.30pm and found 11 cows having a party in my street. Real, bovine cows - not the human female variety. Big, feck of moo cows! They ate the shrubbery, shit all over the place and licked windows on my neighbours cars.

I'm not bullshitting here (excuse the pun) - all the neighbours were out, 5 police, 2 tractors and several farmers

Photo 2011-04-29152148.jpg:blink:

Bullocks.

:lol:

They are bullocks rather than cows ... :lol:

Archived