Vote of no confidence.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Would this ever be possible with regards to the SFA? Every day that they make a pig's ear of dealing with that ugly, paranoid loathesome little dick Lennon, a little bit more of Scottish Football's credibility is scrubbed away. I am sick of waking up to stories about how hard done by Lennon is after winning legal battles, forcing the SFA into climb-downs and having bans reduced, only for him to again start raving like a mad-man and making all kinds of slanderous accusations.

Wish Martin O'Neil had never brought that horrible little prick up here in the first place, never mind left him here once he left!

The SFA seem to be just letting him get away with turning our game into a farce and I really wish tgey would start fighting back properly, or I do not see what use they are as a governing body.

The Treasurer

Would this ever be possible with regards to the SFA? Every day that they make a pig's ear of dealing with that ugly, paranoid loathesome little dick Lennon, a little bit more of Scottish Football's credibility is scrubbed away. I am sick of waking up to stories about how hard done by Lennon is after winning legal battles, forcing the SFA into climb-downs and having bans reduced, only for him to again start raving like a mad-man and making all kinds of slanderous accusations.

Wish Martin O'Neil had never brought that horrible little prick up here in the first place, never mind left him here once he left!

The SFA seem to be just letting him get away with turning our game into a farce and I really wish tgey would start fighting back properly, or I do not see what use they are as a governing body.

Sadly the gFA need no help in doing that.

Being incompetent is the one thing that they are good at.

Guest juvehearts

Whats the alternative tho?

would love to see a no confidence vote in favour of all 42 league member clubs but the SFA aint just for the SPL it also deals with every football match in scotland.

then who we gonae get to replace the SFA with.

you know it will just be full of ex uglies & then the bias will start all over again.

the SFA aint the problem its these two giant lumps of cancer killing scottish football out on the west coast, frankly we have been on life support for over 30 years - its time to switch off the machine.

juve

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Whats the alternative tho?

would love to see a no confidence vote in favour of all 42 league member clubs but the SFA aint just for the SPL it also deals with every football match in scotland.

then who we gonae get to replace the SFA with.

you know it will just be full of ex uglies & then the bias will start all over again.

the SFA aint the problem its these two giant lumps of cancer killing scottish football out on the west coast, frankly we have been on life support for over 30 years - its time to switch off the machine.

juve

For me they are the problem too. They treat the OF differently and more leniently out on the field and still spoiled little erseholes like Lennon want more, they have backed down over the original punishment to Lennon after appeal, failed to tackle John Reid's claims of bias, not said a peep about Towell's claims against Hearts, allowed Lennon to have his ban reduced over a technicality where their lawyer exploits a loop-hole and not even bothered trying to fight back properly... And then first day back after his ban he is already greetin' about how unfairly he is treeted. Now I realise the SFA cannot tackle all these issues but in my eyes they are just letting the club away with murder because they do not want to spend money and time fighting Celtic in court. They are allowing themselves to be walked all over by this disgusting club in the process though and are being left with very little credibility at all.

All this while trousering thousands from Hearts/Vlad for his comments.

I really wish I could remember a time before Neil 'dick-head' Lennon arrived in Scottish Football.

colinmaroon

When you think how Vlad was treated by these numbskulls for the nonsense he uttered and you compare it with the persistent and unrepentant ramblings of Lennon, if anyone wanted evidence that the the whole GFA structure is rotten to the core (and for the hard of hearing, that means corrupt) - then, voila!!!

The whole set up in Scotland is a joke. We should have one authority and merge the SFA, SPL, SFL and Juniors FA etc.

On the actual point of the thread - no. The SFA has a new man at the helm and should be given the time and support to fix the mess left behind by his predesessors. After a year, fair enough have a look then but in the meantime he needs time.

colinmaroon

The whole set up in Scotland is a joke. We should have one authority and merge the SFA, SPL, SFL and Juniors FA etc.

On the actual point of the thread - no. The SFA has a new man at the helm and should be given the time and support to fix the mess left behind by his predesessors. After a year, fair enough have a look then but in the meantime he needs time.

My only concern is that Regan turns out to be another no mark, incompetent, fact twisting Uglies sycophant like Doncaster!

My only concern is that Regan turns out to be another no mark, incompetent, fact twisting Uglies sycophant like Doncaster!

I share this concern, but its only fair that he is given a chance in the meantime. I have to admit I dont hold much hope though but lets wait and see.

Guest juvehearts

here mothy

looks like you have a severe issue with celtic football club in a whole & a certain mr Lennon.

the guy is a tool & has been punished in accordance with the rules of the SFA.

now i aint sticking up for anyone except hearts here & the best interest in our club.

what neil lennon does for scottish football is promote it with his actions, whilst these actions to some (myself inclued) are vile & shocking, what we get out of it is advertising & the scottish game in a whole enhanced ( again some would say not in a good way).

ill go thru your issues here

1. towell's claims were in the sun, did he really say that? was it proven, or a lie by a known newspaper to slander people

2. lenongate. i think its been done to death, his ban was enforced, the SFA are bams we all know that & should have known better to ban him for more games on top of his other one's, they didnt they are the ones with egg on their face.

whilst it looks like to the rest of us they have been leinent with him, actually they balles up big time & had to back down, they didnt have a leg to stand on.

karma is a bitch we will get our comeuppance.

3. Romanov. the sfa rightly punished Vlad for his outragous outbursts on scottish football, this didnt affect hearts's coffers, IT DID however put us up against it with regards to decision's against & thus has been proved with sevral incidents over the years & not only including the OF either.

Bottom line is that the SFA were right to punish vlad for his comments, he has since shut up, but the cheating against us hasn't & its not only us that sees this now against the uglies.

maybe our vlad should give us a decent transfer kitty so we can actually compete against these barstewards, the uglies have never been in more of a state than now in over 20 years

Guest Bilel Mohsni

When you think how Vlad was treated by these numbskulls for the nonsense he uttered and you compare it with the persistent and unrepentant ramblings of Lennon, if anyone wanted evidence that the the whole GFA structure is rotten to the core (and for the hard of hearing, that means corrupt) - then, voila!!!

The horrible little shit is getting right up my nose now. I've tried to just ignore him and skip the last six pages of every newspaper for the last few months but his offensive whingeing coupon is all over the front pages now as well as he greets his way to complete immunity to behave however he sees fit.

Maybe if he just STFU then he would not be attracting as much venom against his poor wee self? You just cannot ignore the greetin faced welt though... He's feckin everywhere. I just wish the SFA would properly punish him when he takes the piss and actually see it through for a change.

The Old Tolbooth

You know what the most galling fact of all is?

If clubs had the chance to put a vote of no confidence forward towards the SFA, Celtic would actually have the bare faced cheek to vote against them!!

Guest Bilel Mohsni

here mothy

looks like you have a severe issue with celtic football club in a whole & a certain mr Lennon. - Yes I do over this, not for any reason other than them operating above the law though.

the guy is a tool & has been punished in accordance with the rules of the SFA. - I don't think he has, he has been placated every step of the way and still wants more.

now i aint sticking up for anyone except hearts here & the best interest in our club.

what neil lennon does for scottish football is promote it with his actions, whilst these actions to some (myself inclued) are vile & shocking, what we get out of it is advertising & the scottish game in a whole enhanced ( again some would say not in a good way).

ill go thru your issues here

1. towell's claims were in the sun, did he really say that? was it proven, or a lie by a known newspaper to slander people

2. lenongate. i think its been done to death, his ban was enforced, the SFA are bams we all know that & should have known better to ban him for more games on top of his other one's, they didnt they are the ones with egg on their face.

whilst it looks like to the rest of us they have been leinent with him, actually they balles up big time & had to back down, they didnt have a leg to stand on.

karma is a bitch we will get our comeuppance.

3. Romanov. the sfa rightly punished Vlad for his outragous outbursts on scottish football, this didnt affect hearts's coffers, IT DID however put us up against it with regards to decision's against & thus has been proved with sevral incidents over the years & not only including the OF either.

Bottom line is that the SFA were right to punish vlad for his comments, he has since shut up, but the cheating against us hasn't & its not only us that sees this now against the uglies.

maybe our vlad should give us a decent transfer kitty so we can actually compete against these barstewards, the uglies have never been in more of a state than now in over 20 years

colinmaroon

I still maintain what Vlad said was basically true! Time has proved his case!

And, when you think of the lengths that the SFA went to to "get" Vlad by changing the rules and, the fact that they couldn't even get an appeal sorted out in a proper timescale, "because of the weather"!!!!!!!!! - - Well, say no more!

It really would be dismissed as too ridiculous for a Monty Python sketch!!!

On the subject of Vlad splashing the cash:

First, we must NOT go back down the line of big salaries and

second, the UEFA rules mean that we have to either increase revenue massively or work within the limitations they have set!

So, it's not just a case of, "Vlad, splash the cash!"

Seymour M Hersh

Sadly the gFA need no help in doing that.

Being incompetent is the ONLY thing that they are good at.

Fixed it for you T.

The Treasurer

This is the point the stood out in your post.

Please tell me in what way Mr Romanov's comments (many of them made when he held no official office with HMFC) are any worse than those Lennon, Hooper, Reid and Walter Smith have made on several occasions regarding Scottish football and the way it is run.

colinmaroon

This is the point the stood out in your post.

Please tell me in what way Mr Romanov's comments (many of them made when he held no official office with HMFC) are any worse than those Lennon, Hooper, Reid and Walter Smith have made on several occasions regarding Scottish football and the way it is run.

It was they way they were said, don't you know!!!

If they're said with spite and with malice aforethought and in an attempt to gain an unfair advantage, that's minor!

BUT, if they're said in a way that is truthful but silly, they change the rules and you get fined ?80k.

Seems perfectly normal for the SFA to me!

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Let's see if they have the spine for the fight and actually follow through on their threats of legal action against McBride and Celtic. I would like the new administration (Regan) to actually attempt to show a bit more backbone on this and start fighting back for a change. :ninja:

Archived