Gangland Warriors

yvonnejambo

yvonnejambo

So as night settled and the shock went round the good folks of goryballs that they had got it a bit wrong during the day, the majority went woefully home. The warriors were out celebrating that S.H.P was lynched leaving only 3 All saints to get rid of now. Can they go find another during the night? Give them a double blow? Actually who cares lets just go get the first person who walks past a member said. So there he was walking through the scheme with his big cloak on and fancy scarf. The warriors whacked him from behind then strangled him with the scarf.

The Doctor never got to reach his destination

tardis.jpg

The Doctor - a Dibble killed by the Warriors night 3

The remaining Dibbles investigated someone bad and the All Saints protected someone

There are now

3 All saints

3 Dibbles

4-Turnbulls

4-Warriors

With 14 left in the game it will take 7 for a lynch. (Jenny and CCP cant vote today.)

Deadline 9om tomorrow night

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ryan Gosling

That's just bizarre - what the hell was he thinking? He's managed to get two good guys killed with that spectacular failure and loose cannonry!

ArmiyaRomanova

wwooooooo

tardis.jpg

Time And Relative Dimensions In Space?

More LOST IN SPACE.:confused:

Smack them Dibbles, guys!!

wwooooooooo

How comes I can't vote? That's shan. I only got back very late last night and didn't have time to read through it all this morning...I didn't know when the deadline was and assumed (obviously wrongly) that it would be at night.

No fair!

70764298_ba3908d810.jpg

JennyJambo: Officially In The Huff. :(

That's just bizarre - what the hell was he thinking? He's managed to get two good guys killed with that spectacular failure and loose cannonry!

WoOOooooooOOOOOOOooOoOOooOooOooOOoOoOOOOoOOOoOOoOOOoooo

You were the one who claimed I was an All Saint!

What the hell were you thinking? If you're an All Saint, why claim I am when you know I'm not?

Anyway if the sheep follow you or vice versa you'll catch a baddie.

WOOooOOOoOOoOOOOOOooOOOooOOoOOoooOooOoooOOooOOOOoooOOOo

sorry for the lack of action guys, been living it up in the countryside over the weekend, out cruising in my tractor and all that jazz.

did i miss much? :P

yvonnejambo
sorry for the lack of action guys, been living it up in the countryside over the weekend, out cruising in my tractor and all that jazz.

did i miss much? :P

Just your right to vote for this day :). You best find a sulk picture and join Jenny :cool:;)

I am not sure which way to turn now, with a few too many players claiming to know someone different is bad

I think Jenny is suspicious as her absence has coincided with some strange voting, that makes me think she must be bad, probably on Boof's team. On day 1 he only got lynched by 1 vote, which made me question why his teammates never tried to save him. Jenny was offline. She also got back in time for today's deadline, which saw the Panda lynched by 1 vote from Sweeney. I think she would have been pm'ed to vote at such a crucial stage, if she was on the same team as either of them

There was also some dodgy vote changing between the doctor and panda. A couple of players did it, but Jambo Lad's comment of "to keep it tied" stands out to me, and seems like he basically didn't care who got lynched, as neither was on his team. Since they were both good, that means he is bad. His vote changing also stands out more as he finally stuck on the doctor, and I think it was pretty obvious that he was a cop

Will have a think before deciding where my vote goes

Vote Flux

There is something bad about him!

So does that make you good then ? :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Do i look like MJ to you? :dribble:

bad1.jpg

I think Jenny is suspicious

Then you think wrongly.

If I could vote (and quite frankly it's crap that I can't since I missed one vote with a day time deadline and no chance to read the thread yet others have been allowed to live and vote...) I'd vote you.

The dibbles looked at a bad guy.

If you were dibble you'd know a target yet you're swithering...

So is that a tactic or are you not dibble? You could still be good though. You could be an All Saint. I guess they'd know if you are or not.

Flux - you had voted the doc then changed to SHP. . .

The game is getting a bit tighter a few lurkers need to post, i was trying to see if it would make some come out to play....

Commander Harris

sorry I've not been on much, another busy day for me. I'm pretty much free for the next few days so will be able to take my usual active role in the game.

I see deek is leading a charge against me, I'm at a loss as to think why.

sorry I've not been on much, another busy day for me. I'm pretty much free for the next few days so will be able to take my usual active role in the game.

I see deek is leading a charge against me, I'm at a loss as to think why.

I know you are bad commander? I am prepared to sacrifice myself to prove it.

I know I'm not, so that leaves us with a bit of a situation.

I backed up The Doctor last round. He was a dibble.

I suspect he's a blade wielding, sovvy wearing, burberry clad, buckfast drinking, spliff smoking, shell suit bottoms into socks tucking, multi spiked fringe brandishing, nasal whining s c u m bag.

Wooooo

The funniest line in any Mafia game ever.

Thanks Doctor...I nearly laughed meself alive again :D

Wooooooo

Boaby Ewing

I don't have a clue what's going on, but I'm happy enough to back Deek.

Vote: Commander Harris

Commander Harris
I backed up The Doctor last round. He was a dibble.

and I backed up the doctor the day before, doesn't mean people should trust everything I say - although it wouldn't be bad advice :)

Wooooo

The funniest line in any Mafia game ever.

Thanks Doctor...I nearly laughed meself alive again :D

Wooooooo

get the bar open ya bawbag

ahm pure chokin on a ghostly bucky, man

Commander Harris
get the bar open ya bawbag

ahm pure chokin on a ghostly bucky, man

think it's off-sales only in this game :D

yvonnejambo

Votes in so far

Commander Harris -3

Trotter-1

Jenny-1

Flux-1

Deadline 9pm tonight

sorry for the no votes guys - had a stupidly busy weekend with work....

Anyhoo, i'm still in the game...

vote commander harris

Commander Harris

some wee following deek has found himself, don't believe the lies folks. why would the dibbles hang themselves out to dry to get rid of one player - the dibbles can't afford to lose many more folk - it would make no sense for a dibble to go as public as deek has done given the situation with them.

Commander Harris

I'm going to vote trotter just now. not only does it seem like he's in deeks gang but he's also my closest competition at the moment.

yvonnejambo

Votes in so far

Commander Harris -4

Trotter-3

Flux-1

Deadline 9pm tonight

Looks like the commanders gang are making an effort to save him. Trust me he is a wrong un.

To the player I met in Broadway, I know you are a saint. You can trust me on this one. ;)

Commander Harris
Being a ned a cant help myself kick a man when he's down.

Vote Commander

you one of deeks as well?!

if not, you'd be better off voting for trotter in an attempt to save me.

can't believe deek is getting this much support, it's easy to come out and claim to be in the know when the dibbles would not be prepared to identify themselves given the losses they've taken already.

I have had a splitting headache for most of the day, and this thread requires a bit too much thinking, so I am unsure wether I should even be doing a relative vote.

I will need to reread what's happened when I feel better, but I think it is basically a choice of who I trust more, Deek or Harris.

I think Harris had been pretty quiet up until the accusations started, whereas Deek had been closely aligned with the Doctor, who I trusted, so

VOTE COMMANDER HARRIS

Will try to get back on later and make a more reasoned vote, if the packet of ibuprofen finally kicks in :P

Commander Harris
I have had a splitting headache for most of the day, and this thread requires a bit too much thinking, so I am unsure wether I should even be doing a relative vote.

I will need to reread what's happened when I feel better, but I think it is basically a choice of who I trust more, Deek or Harris.

I think Harris had been pretty quiet up until the accusations started, whereas Deek had been closely aligned with the Doctor, who I trusted, so

VOTE COMMANDER HARRIS

Will try to get back on later and make a more reasoned vote, if the packet of ibuprofen finally kicks in :P

I've been quiet because I was away on friday, at the game and the pub on saturday and I'm hardly ever on on a sunday. I've just been unfortunate with when the game started. Like I said, I'm pretty much free this week so I should be able to contribute more if you people would stop voting for me!

One more and he is a goner. I will have proved myself, but I may need some protection from the doctors at night. ;)

I have to say i agree with jambolad, Flux defineitly looked dodgy earlier, so vote flux capacitor

dont wanna be part of a pile-on just yet.

Archived