Gangland Warriors

yvonnejambo

yvonnejambo

Im off to bed and will be working away till after 3 or maybe 4, then getting a new car brought all the way up from Gala, so after a spin about I should be able to check in by 5 or 6 :)

So if you lynch someone earlier then you will have to wait till then

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply
cant say im 100% sure but could be.

what i am sure of is vote rossi

Vote Rossi

No saving my own baws or that!

Cheers mate

vote rossi

lets turn things up a notch and get this game done and dusted!

Do folks not realise that it's the warriors that need lynched as they are the biggest gang :rolleyes:

In fact...screw that!

I would rather the other gang won than the good guys!

Warriors unvote me and me and my teammate will help you win the game! You outnumber us, and have the next kill so you are in total control!

Who do you want to go for? An All Saint or a cop?

UNVOTE KENNYM

Everyone knows who is who by now I'm sure, but basically 2 good guys have voted me, and the only other 2 are offline!

If I die, then unless you get lucky and win my teammate in the lottery, then you will be outnumbered 5-3...i.e. you can't win

You lynch a good guy, and you remain the biggest team, and you have your kill tonight to come!

You pick who you want to lynch, and I will follow

Actually thinking things through, it looks like the Warriors are in fact the only ones who know what they are doing, and it would take extremely bad luck for them not to win it now...well played!

Boaby Ewing

Who the feck did we protect?

Told you I'd be for the chop...

Is it wrong I actually have an old pair of trainers not too disimilar to the ones Yvonne posted? And Boof, my current trainers aren't pink. But they are green...

In fact...screw that!

I would rather the other gang won than the good guys!

Warriors unvote me and me and my teammate will help you win the game! You outnumber us, and have the next kill so you are in total control!

Who do you want to go for? An All Saint or a cop?

Said you were a bad 'un days ago.

Don't listen to him Warriors. Get rid of him.

Vote Rossi.

yvonnejambo

Ok Im only around for 1/2 hour so if you want the game turned back to day then folks need to get their PMs in (of those havent already)

Sorry for major lack of story but,,,,,,,,

Rossi got hs head well and truly kicked in by the diminishing members of the local community and as he said in his dying pleas....Dont get me get a Dibble or all saint...

Rossi- Turnbull member lynched day 7

Now night

Please remember once your group/gang go down to 1 member your team have lost. The remaining team mate will be recruited to another gang/group the next morning

yvonnejambo

We have;

2 dibbles

2 All saints

1 Turnbull-They have lost

3- warriors

If the remaining Turnbull dont get wasted during the night by the warriors, then he/she will be recruited to an other group.

yvonnejambo

Ok I must go to work. No voting or speculating until I get back on to turn game back to day. Hopefully I will have all the info in by then. Will try get back on late afternoon if not will be 5 or 6ish

Wooooo...ps!

The good guys ain't thought things through, have they :rolleyes:

The Warriors kill tonight and that leaves only 2 gangs, with them outnumbering the others 3-2, so the only hope the good gang have is if both recruits are for their gang...you should start crossing your fingers and toes now!

woooo

yvonnejambo

This night was quite weird, well it was still light outside and there was a restless feel around.

The Warriors knew they had out lived the rival gang and a decent killing tonight would certainly help them run this town. Back towards the All Saints base they went and there he was, Jamie standing by the side door already covered in blood from the road accident he had just attended. The warrios beat him to a unliving pulp.

But.....

On there way back Trotter didnt see the ambulance hurtling towards him...

Hmfc Jamie--All Saint killed by The warriors night 7

Trotter-Modkilled by an ambulance for not voting

The Dibbles investigated------Jamie

The all saints remaining member who fled in the ambulance and took Trotter out will be availabe for recruitment. it is now a battle of the dibbles v the warriors

Both have 2 original members and I will send a PM to both groups and to the 2 remaining players who are not in gang/group.

I will then post how many or on each team could be 4 v 2 or 3v3. Whoever gets the all saint they will have the power of protection for as long as that person remains in the game>

Mon the dibbles.;)

You do deserve to win itas your team has played it really well!

Unlike the Warriors who have had half their team not posting or voting, yet until now not getting modkilled :rolleyes:

You do deserve to win itas your team has played it really well!

Unlike the Warriors who have had half their team not posting or voting, yet until now not getting modkilled :rolleyes:

nedGal25.jpg

Woooo

If any team gets the 4 it should be relatively straightforward to win it from there...shouldn't it?

And if it's 3v3, I can't see anyone getting a lynch majority so where do we go from here?

Woooo

yvonnejambo

Yes it is day, but I am still waiting on 1 person on which group/gang they will join. I can tell you all at this stage the Dibbles are up to 3. :)

nailed by an ambulance....were the blue lights on??

Still, lasted not bad for being my first time and not quite understaning everything!!

yvonnejambo

Well both new recruits have chosen the side of good. So its 4 dibbles v 2 warriors. Tonight should be last night. So just for fun to see who can last right to the end, we will continue and have a deadline for 10.30 tonight-thats an hour away... :)

yvonnejambo

Ok Kenny was having some fun

http://www.everwonder.com/david/southpark/kenblow.gif

Then the local dibbles came along and arrested him for such behaviour.

When they got him back to the station they thought he deserved bit more than a life behind bars so

kennypresse.gif

He had his fun now hes a squashed wee package :)

Kenny-warrior lynched day 8

it is now night and yes the last 1, but may as well give the remaining Warrior the jjoy of a kill, if the old all saint turned dibble would like to protect someone please pm me and the remaining warrior have your last kill.

Well done the dibbles I will do an end story after the night time bit.

Woooo...just wondering if the mad professor-type remaining Warrior managed to finish off the soon-to-be-patented kill-four-at-a-time anti-Dibble device? He's a clever chap - pretty sure it's ready for a test outing by now....? woooooo

yvonnejambo
Woooo...just wondering if the mad professor-type remaining Warrior managed to finish off the soon-to-be-patented kill-four-at-a-time anti-Dibble device? He's a clever chap - pretty sure it's ready for a test outing by now....? woooooo

Unfortunately the warriors only had that device aimed at the All saints :sad:

This was fun :D

I thought this might of been my last game of mafia becuase i never really had any interesting roles but this was a good laugh

Archived