Gangland Warriors

yvonnejambo

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There is no point in putting a vote in until Yvonne comes back to us about non posters and non voters.

They should be mod killed so the rest of us who want to play can get on with it.

VOTE DEEK

yvonnejambo
Ha Ha. :)

You seem to have your on personal ghost stalking you :eek:

Commander Harris

alright everyone - sorry I haven't been on for a while, just got back from Glasgow. Heading to the game so can't really post anything of worth just now, just checking in.

will have a read over when I get back and then I'll be able to contribute more to the game.

Ive no idea whats going on.... but I'll vote DDLN any way.

Shock horror another poster. I will keep you company.

Unvote SHP

Vote DDLN

Shock horror another poster. I will keep you company.

Unvote SHP

Vote DDLN

lol.... it would be easier if a summary was posted every now and then showing voting patterns etc. Mind you I can be a bit thick at times.

lol.... it would be easier if a summary was posted every now and then showing voting patterns etc. Mind you I can be a bit thick at times.

Thats an easy one.

You voted DDLN

So did I.

No other fecker is bothered, they are all still creaming their pants at the sight of Vlad today. :dribble:

OK I'll chip in with a vote for s.h.p.

He's dodgy as a dodgy person who dodges about dodging stuff like a mad dodger.

vote S.H.P.

HMFCjamieHMFC
vote The Doctor

I have a feeling his name is a bluff.

i have the same feeling but is that a good enough reason to vote for someone

It's got nothing to do with this game and everything to do with the new series of Doctor Who starting this Saturday (at 6.20pm) and my general excitement surrounding it.

If I was an All Saint do you really think I'd be daft enough to change my name to The Doctor on the opening day of the game? I just fancied a change, Sweeney wasn't working for me and, sad fan-boy that I am, I thought The Doctor might be a cool name.

There are at least eight people who know that I'm not an All Saint, my team and the All Saints, I guess that means that I know for sure that we can vote off S.H.P.

It's a sure thing folks, you followed me last time and we got a baddie, do it again, we have another.

Ryan Gosling

Whoa momma. The Doctor has gone mega reckless.

C'mon Sweeney, you've just given away the fact that you're bad now.

HMFCjamieHMFC

vote doctor

if your right doctor your team and the all saints will jump on shp until then my vote is with you

It's got nothing to do with this game and everything to do with the new series of Doctor Who starting this Saturday (at 6.20pm) and my general excitement surrounding it.

and i'm in bloody new york when it starts :(

oh btw

woooo woooo woooo

look at the patterns here

wooo woooooo

if you lynch a goodun i mean

woooowooooooo

Ah the joys to wake up early after a few bottles of wine.

Now other folks have voted I will go back to my origional vote.

Unvote DDLN

Vote S.H.P

Morning! I'm back again! Survived Alton Towers and even fitted in a cheeky wee stop at Blackpool Pleasure Beach on the way home....where I saw not a Rangers nor a Celtic top for a whole 8 hours which is surely a first but I did see 4, count 'em 4, Jambo tops!

Anyhoo I'm gonna need to play catch up but already two names are jumping out as smellier than a wet trainer.

yvonnejambo

Votes so far

S.H.p-3

The Doctor-3

DDLN-1

Rossi-1

6 people to vote

CCP

Jenny

Commander H

Flux

Stella

Cigaro

Trotter and Rocky cant vote BUT Trotter must post to avoid being mod killed.

Also I will make the deadlin 1pm as im screwed with the clock going forward, so others might be the same :)

Set my alarm to get my son up for work at 8.15 he was working at 9. Shouted him for ages but was sooo tired (not been feeling well and drank lots of wine last night to try help), so i phoned his mobile to tell him to hurry up to find he was already at his work :)

Commander Harris

hi guys, it has been very quiet and that has been partly my fault for being so darned busy, my apologies.

just to say I doubt I'll get on much today so I'm going to throw in a vote for SHP while I can to avoid any punishment.

vote s.h.p.

Just up and see some interesting claims.

Looks like panda and doctor are on opposite sides so:

vote doctor

Sorry people, been a busy weekend so not been on, so excuse my non posting, all was explained to Yvonne in advance though.

Had a wee read through and a lot has happened in my absence!

Seems a 2 horse race in this one.

For the moment I will vote the doctor.

yvonnejambo

Votes so far

S.H.p-6

The Doctor-4

DDLN-1

3 people to vote

CCP

Jenny

Stella

yvonnejambo

The mob had a theory its either S.H.P or The Doctor who are gang members, but which one? Or are they both?

After a few bottles of glasgows finest ale they came to the decision that S.H.P was the most dodgy. Off they went to fetch him over from his wee damp council flat and the group battered him to death. Is it 3 in a row?

Did nobody notice this round his neck?

doc.jpg

Seems not

S.H.P All Saint lynched day 3

It is now night and the Warriors time to kill. can you all get your stuff for night in please

yvonnejambo
Ah that answers a few questions. Whens the next deadline Yvonne?

It is still night time and waiting for info from the groups/gangs. hopefully day 4 will start in next few hours then the next deadline will be tomorrow night

Awww that's no good I didn't know when the deadline was! When did we start having middle of the day deadlines? Dagnammit!

boohoo, i can;t vote today - i've had some sly inklings of who's who as well :(

PS: yvonnejambo - you should have a PM reply ;)

yvonnejambo
boohoo, i can;t vote today - i've had some sly inklings of who's who as well :(

PS: yvonnejambo - you should have a PM reply ;)

Ok I have got your Pm saying you weren't online all weekend and not wanting mod killed. So i will give you 1 final chance but you NEED to vote everyday and take part in the game.

Archived