Gangland Warriors

yvonnejambo

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yvonnejambo
I have to say i agree with jambolad, Flux defineitly looked dodgy earlier, so vote flux capacitor

dont wanna be part of a pile-on just yet.

You cant vote today as you did not put a vote in yesterday. So that wont count and you will be free to vote again tomorrow.

You cant vote today as you did not put a vote in yesterday. So that wont count and you will be free to vote again tomorrow.

aw, no fair!!! :sad:

I will post a sulking foto as soon as i find a decent one!!

nay luck CCP

rasp1.gif

unvote trotter

vote CCP

Commander Harris

come on people, it's not a foregone conclusion yet, still time to make the right decision and vote trotter.

Commander Harris
why should we vote trotter

because he isn't me.

I believe deek to be dodgy because he is saying he "knows" I'm bad - this is rubbish. I think trotter is in deeks gang and has voted with him against me and there is no one else anywhere near me votes wise. In an ideal world I'd vote deek as I know he's lying about me, but he's got no votes at the moment so I can't see that getting us very far.

Wooooo

Good evening ladies and gentlemen.

I have decided that ned-ness didn't become me and was rather unseemly so I have turned over a new leaf and will be opening the Goryballs cocktail bar just about.....now.

Collar and tie essential (and the rest of the clothes) for the gents, cocktail dresses for the ladies.

Nae riff-raff.

Wooooo

yvonnejambo

Ok people you will have to give me a while as my pc is running very very slow with KB Seems fine with anything else!. I have tried to open this thread for over 5 minutes :confused:

Anyway it is deadline and Cmmander Harris is lynched. story coming up hopefully soon. Also it is the Turnbulls night for a kill so if people with night time info please get it in soon.

RockyBalboa
Wooooo

Good evening ladies and gentlemen.

I have decided that ned-ness didn't become me and was rather unseemly so I have turned over a new leaf and will be opening the Goryballs cocktail bar just about.....now.

Collar and tie essential (and the rest of the clothes) for the gents, cocktail dresses for the ladies.

Nae riff-raff.

Wooooo

Rules Rocky out of this one ;)

Ill wait outside and hope someone drops there wallet :cool:

yvonnejambo

The locals were rebelling at the cocktail bar opening by the late Boof as it was not even giro day! However come Thursday they will all be in for some bucky shots and a lambrusco with an umbrella and cherry. Today though the settled for the park

nedGal36.jpg

Todays chat was all about Commander Harris, when the majority decided he must be a gang member off they went. Commander Harris was hanging about in the off license drooling over the buy 1 get 1 free cans of super. He tried to make a deal with girl behind the counter to get 2 free instead of 1. The locals hed watched his desperation for his cans and realised if they wait till he does the deal, they can take him out then share his 3 cans after.

That they did, Commander left the shop well happy with his 3 cans of lager when the mob laid into him. They left commander harris lying in apool of his own blood and an empty bag from the off license.

Commander Harris- The Turnbulls Leader -lynched day 4

:)

It is now night

Commander Harris
I could do with some protection tonight. I will deliver again. :cool:

200px-Condom_rolled.jpg

yvonnejambo

I'm off to bed to watch scotsport :eek: Not got all the info in so hopefully will have by the morning and will turn game back to day then. You can chat but no accusations until day :)

yvonnejambo

It was a sunny night over goryballs, not the best for lurking about. The Turnbulls went out looking to get revenge on the person who got their great leader lynched. Deek was in his bed and as a couple of members went to give him a hammer blow to the head they worked out deek wasn't alone, how many members of the all Saints that were cuddled up along side Deek was hard to count! The Turnbulls left quietly knowing they were outnumbered. Next time they thought ...........................

Deek was saved

The Dibbles investigated another gang member

It is now day

we have

3 Dibbles

3 All saints

3-Turnbulls

4-Warriors

13 players left, 7 for a lynch or deadline 10pm tonight

...how many members of the all Saints that were cuddled up along side Deek was hard to count!

Woooo

Jammy bassa

All_Saints_debut_album_cover.jpg

Wooo

Commander Harris

wooooooooo

aye, nice one all saints, protecting a rival gang, oh well, looks like the dibbles are going to win now. Fair play, the've definitely played it the best.

wooooooooo

'cos i'm being clever and getting rid of the suspicious peeps first Craigy-Boy!!!

vote deek

HMFCjamieHMFC
'cos i'm being clever and getting rid of the suspicious peeps first Craigy-Boy!!!

vote deek

why are you voting for deek

seems like the baddies are going all out attack here...

not very subtle voting to say the least

Deek's proved he is trustworthy IMO with fingering CH as a bad 'un.

Why try to lynch someone who has proved they're good unless you're bad?

For that reason:

vote trotter

Been away all day folks. But thanks to the All saints.

Another baddy surfaced during the night.

Vote Flux Capicitor

Vote Flux Capicitor

well that is just rude!

unvote kennym

vote deek

Vote Flux Capicitor

That's the post I have been waiting for

VOTE FLUX CAPACITOR

That's the post I have been waiting for

VOTE FLUX CAPACITOR

now you are just following your gang leader!

Archived