Top Posters In This Topic

• Walter Bishop

• Ryan Gosling

• ToadKiller Dog

• I.J

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sterling Archer

Maybe just as well there isn't one right now. Be torn down Saddam style.

Shoes off an all that jazz.

John Gentleman

You being stumped has me stumped.

When Mr Romanov came in, we were right at the brink.... he not only saved our bacon, he invested millions, and has provided to cup wins along the way. He has funded this success, not you, not me.

"We" do not have the debt, neither you nor I have any responsibility for it, Mr Romanov is servicing that debt.

Wallace Mercer brought us back from the Brink, Robinson took us back to the brink, and Mr Romanov has lifted us out again.

No he hasn't. We're back on the brink. How come?

• 4 weeks later...
Special Agent Dale Cooper

why?

Because he likes the attention, and kickback has a shite sense of irony

Sterling Archer

Mr Romanov has assured the supporters that we'll be ok and has even provided us with a Christmas Gift in the form of Arturas.

Be grateful you *****.

Caspian Primrose

Mr Romanov has assured the supporters that we'll be ok and has even provided us with a Christmas Gift in the form of Arturas.

Be grateful you *****.

ok.

Edited by Pooks

Be grateful you *****.

vladimir_romanovcopy.jpg

Guest oldcastlerock2012

Vlad to clear Debt, what a guy.....................OK 2004 but Beliieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeve

http://news.bbc.co.u...ian/3710698.stm

Strictly speaking he did clear the debt by transferring it to his own bank and thus taking away the threat of administration and need to sell the stadium at the time. Just sayin'...

(Course he then doubled it and here we are. Maybe not a statue, but giving us the chance of at least 7 extra years at tynecastle and the joys of a 5-1 derby cup win could eventually be worthy of a small brass plaque)

Edited by oldcastlerock2012

portobellojambo1

You being stumped has me stumped.

When Mr Romanov came in, we were right at the brink.... he not only saved our bacon, he invested millions, and has provided to cup wins along the way. He has funded this success, not you, not me.

"We" do not have the debt, neither you nor I have any responsibility for it, Mr Romanov is servicing that debt.

Wallace Mercer brought us back from the Brink, Robinson took us back to the brink, and Mr Romanov has lifted us out again.

Never thought people looked at it that way in reality, and believed all of the PR guff. They totally forget the fact that over the last seven years the fans through ST purchases, merchandise etc. have pumped around ?30 million into the club, and over the course of his tenure we have raised just short of ?20 million in transfer fees, which gives a total of ?50 million. But when he says he alone has spent ?50-?60 million on the club (although he didn't actually say that, what was said is they have paid ?60 million in taxes, which was another pile of piss) and people choose to believe that without actually thinking about where the vast majority of that money came from then let them bash on. Hopefully while lapping up the PR pish they are also taking on board facts such as if they had had their way and spent what they said they would spend (but thankfully didn't) we would presently be in debt to the tune of around ?100 million, and well beyond the brink he has taken us right back to (despite the fortune he claims to have put in).

Statements don't have the same ring if what is said is "The fans and transfer fees have raised around ?50 million while we have been here, we have supplemented that very slightly to take the overall spend up to ?60 million, but in all honesty through mismanagement we have made a total shop front of the whole episode, and it could have been a lot worse".

Edited by portobellojambo1

portobellojambo1

Never thought people looked at it that way in reality, and believed all of the PR guff. They totally forget the fact that over the last seven years the fans through ST purchases, merchandise etc. have pumped around ?30 million into the club, and over the course of his tenure we have raised just short of ?20 million in transfer fees, which gives a total of ?50 million. But when he says he alone has spent ?50-?60 million on the club (although he didn't actually say that, what was said is they have paid ?60 million in taxes, which was another pile of piss) and people choose to believe that without actually thinking about where the vast majority of that money came from then let them bash on. Hopefully while lapping up the PR pish they are also taking on board facts such as if they had had their way and spent what they said they would spend (but thankfully didn't) we would presently be in debt to the tune of around ?100 million, and well beyond the brink he has taken us right back to (despite the fortune he claims to have put in).

Statements don't have the same ring if what is said is "The fans and transfer fees have raised around ?50 million while we have been here, we have supplemented that very slightly to take the overall spend up to ?60 million, but in all honesty through mismanagement we have made a total shop front of the whole episode, and it could have been a lot worse".

And of course while showing the above I didn't take into account at all what we have received from the likes of TV rights, money from cup runs, sponsorship, etc. etc. While it may be true that ?60 million has been reinvested in HMFC over the last 7 years for anyone to believe all that money came out of Mr Romanov's own pocket suggests such people are possibly seriously lacking in thinking material up top.

• 1 month later...
Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Mr Romanov is on the verge of delivering us the League Cup for the first time in 50 years. The third cup of his ownership.

We need to start work on the statue ASAP. I'd like Kickback to organise a donation page.

The problem that I have with this is that a statue now just seems, I don't know, inadequate for - factually - the greatest owner in Heart of Midlothian's history.

I'd like to see Gorgie Road renamed after him.

john brownlee

well if we win the league cup and maybe the league and we have a better chance of that as there are Nohuns and really good crop comming through. That would possibly be the Hearts best era

then we must build a statue

The Real Maroonblood

well if we win the league cup and maybe the league and we have a better chance of that as there are Nohuns and really good crop comming through. That would possibly be the Hearts best era

then we must build a statue

You are not a very good WUM.

Must try harder.

He deserves a statue for delivering us Sir Rudolf Skacel not once...but twice.

Never mind the cup wins.

:wow:

Edited by lewis2006

if I had a dog I would make sure he pissed on it every day, I don't like the man simple as that really

If you had a dog, you'd probably do unnatural things to it, so it's best as it is.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

if I had a dog I would make sure he pissed on it every day, I don't like the man simple as that really

I would decapitate your dog.

Vladimir-Romanov-Hearts-007.jpg

If you had a dog, you'd probably do unnatural things to it, so it's best as it is.

I would decapitate your dog.

Vladimir-Romanov-Hearts-007.jpg

SNA1119A1-532_1451870a.jpg

• 1 year later...

After the past year of what we've been through no thanks. We've got the cup history that will do me fine thanks.

Nucky Thompson

2 Scottish Cups, great players at Tynie, Champions League qualifiers, embarrassing the hobos twice at the National stadium and leaving us in a position to become debt free. Get it built :glorious:

We must thank Vlad for all he has done for us and the pain he has inflicted on the unwashed down leith way

Dusk_Till_Dawn

Cups, European football, debt free - all part of the blueprint.

Bet Vlad's giving it a few awoogas right now

Mr Romanov's legacy was always going to judged by posterity as how he left the club. The successes and joy he brought to Gorgie are too many to mention and obvious to all. Now that he has delivered on his promise of a debt free, fan owned club i'm sure we can all agree his place in the pantheon of hearts heroes...nay, saviours is assured.

You had this crazy dream, Vlad, and you made it happen. I promise that we fans, as the newest custodians of this fine institution, will do all we can to continue your fine, fine work.

Thank you, sir.

811551336.jpg

cheers vlad

you kept us at tynecastle where we belong

you pi$$ed off the SFA & media in the meantime

you brought us rudi and other class players

you ruined hibs and all connected with them

you gave me the best years of my life following the mighty HMFC

you deserve your song to be sung ...lol

you deserve a statue

:glorious:

Ivan Drago

The greatest owner a club has ever had. If ann budge/ the fans are half as good the future will be bright

Ivan Drago

After the past year of what we've been through no thanks. We've got the cup history that will do me fine thanks.

The year that saw us wipe out the debt that had spiralled out of control under previous regimes?

Mr Romanov's legacy was always going to judged by posterity as how he left the club. The successes and joy he brought to Gorgie are too many to mention and obvious to all. Now that he has delivered on his promise of a debt free, fan owned club i'm sure we can all agree his place in the pantheon of hearts heroes...nay, saviours is assured.

You had this crazy dream, Vlad, and you made it happen. I promise that we fans, as the newest custodians of this fine institution, will do all we can to continue your fine, fine work.

Thank you, sir.

811551336.jpg

Bang on the money.

He played the international financial meltdown into our hands. mad vlad, you are a Proper Hearts Man

Franco Fascione

Hopefully the last time I utter the dirty snakes name on here.

Romanov you can %^*# off and never darken our door again. You ran away when the going got tough you absolute coward.

Today is the fans legacy.

Dusk_Till_Dawn

Romanov you can %^*# off and never darken our door again. You ran away when the going got tough you absolute coward.

The url you're looking for is www.hibs.net

Your assets were seized by court appointed administrators, is, I think the phrase you are looking for.

mrromanov.png

smug.png

All hail our glorious leader.

i'd like a statue of him behind bars wearing chains.