Kickback (merged)

vladisgod

Seems like in this joint some folk seem to think they own it.

Last night I was told to go inject myself because they thought I was a hibs fan.

Put my opinion across that I thought it was fishy how Bouzid wasn't in the first 11 at ibrox, got told I was spouting utter shite.

Really puts me of using this place. Shame, I'm a diehard jambo aswell.

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cool man, but no offence, newer members who post even slightly negative stories about Hearts get that.

Being accused of being a hibs fan is a rite of passage as well...

Last night I was told to go inject myself because they thought I was a hibs fan.

Put my opinion across that I thought it was fishy how Bouzid wasn't in the first 11 at ibrox, got told I was spouting utter shite.

Take it with a pinch of salt :thumbsup: it's all fun and games

:ermm:

:hobofish:

Only joking vladisgod

Place is uber cliquey!

I got the same abuse when I first joined.

Post count is a badge of honour on here. Ha ha.

It will subside through time, chin up chief!

Don't upset the Clique vlad...If you so much as complain on here about anything Hearts related, you're a Hobo...Some on here are actually more infatuated with Hobos.net than is natural...You'll see them soon. Ignore them and enjoy Kickback as much as it's possible to enoy it :thumbsup:

not been a member too long but was accused of being a hibee when i first joined because i didn`t like neil mcfarlane. been called all sorts of stuff since. its only the internet so no need to take it personally.

Snake Plissken

I love how shite posters always complain about the imaginary clique.

If you post pish, you get savaged.

It's the law of the jungle.

Haha, not taking it personally in the slightest.

It doesn't exactly improve this joint though.

And its the folk that say "go inject yourself ya hobo, I'm pure right, websters a judas n that man" that need to man up :).

i got the same chat mate :verymad:

however its only bannter i hope !!!

it seems some people on here maybe take it a wee bit to serious and think they are diehards as they got thousands of posts on here

:whistling:

I stated that a few of my rangers supporting mates and their friend were in the main stand for the Celtic game an got a torrent of abuse. Not sure why anyone would want to make something like that up but there you go.

I don't post much but try and chip in now and again. Think that's the best way.

anyone who calls a hobo a 'hibby' or a 'hibee' is a hobo. fact.

Even in the real world?

I have never heard the use of the word hobo to refer to a hibs fan in real life.

And, Andy Webster is a *****. :thumbsup:

should i be offended that nobody has accused me of being a Hibby yet?

Take it as a badge of honour......it would seem that we are an elite few :verysmug:

Im afraid this place is very incestuous and backslappy.

A few 'elite' who think spend way too much time on here and are very [protective of their forum and little 'gangs'.

Funny thing is, its in fighting and fans of the same club having a go at each other, one-up-manship and 'look at me'I'm superior claptrap that ruins this place for everyone.

So the more posts you have the better a jambo you are. And with the increase in posts, the correctness and value of your posts increase.

Not forgiving webster makes you a superfan?

And slating players then adoring them is totally fine, even though they didn't give them much of a chance to start with (ie lithuanians)

Also the use of such terms as Hobo are the correct and proper way to chat.

GOT YOUS!

So the more posts you have the better a jambo you are. And with the increase in posts, the correctness and value of your posts increase.

And slating players then adoring them is totally fine, even though they didn't give them much of a chance to start with (ie lithuanians)

GOT YOUS!

Everything except the bit in bold :thumbsup:

Don't worry about it mate although I agree it is vvv cliquey. I find that a lot of the mega-super-ulatra posters on here hardly go to games. Internet fans as you will. I tend to avoid threads I can tell are going to turn into a "hobo witch-hunt" or one where you will find words only used by your kickback geeks! Such as Phressley, Judas Webster, roaster, peebles, and hobo to name but a few. ( will think of more later!)

Snake Plissken

GOT YOUS!

By jove, I think he's got it.

Person%20petting%20dog%200001.jpg

There's a good boy.

:)

<<<<<<<<<<< Post count

:verysmug:

Don't worry about it mate although I agree it is vvv cliquey. I find that a lot of the mega-super-ulatra posters on here hardly go to games. Internet fans as you will. I tend to avoid threads I can tell are going to turn into a "hobo witch-hunt" or one where you will find words only used by your kickback geeks! Such as Phressley, Judas Webster, roaster, peebles, and hobo to name but a few. ( will think of more later!)

More nonsense that seems to have turned into facts

I find that a lot of the mega-super-ulatra posters on here hardly go to games. Internet fans as you will.

Oh cool this chat's back. Pray tell, how did you find this?

The Treasurer

not been a member too long but was accused of being a hibee when i first joined because i didn`t like neil mcfarlane. been called all sorts of stuff since. its only the internet so no need to take it personally.

You don't like Neil McFarlane ?????

Bloody hobo teehee.gif

BoJack Horseman

Even in the real world?

I have never heard the use of the word hobo to refer to a hibs fan in real life.

And, Andy Webster is a *****. :thumbsup:

This. Calling Hibs fans 'hobos' is pan shatter.

Doctor FinnBarr

Get her pumped!

:whistling:

mahgrassyshoes

Hands up who was at Ibrox on Wednesday?

binladen-hand-up.jpg

Good guy!:thumbsup: Just like Allan McGregor.

Oh cool this chat's back. Pray tell, how did you find this?

haha because I have met a couple of them you can spy them in a pub a mile off! All they talk about is kickback so when you actually ask them about the game they go "er um well I don't really go but I have x1000 posts on KB!" I'm not saying this is the majority. I don't have a problem with this forum clearly as I am on it now! Just think it shouldnt be a badge of honour just as how many games you go to shouldn't. I realise many people can't get to the games.

Tiberius Stinkfinger

Is this the start of the JKB rebellion.

Good !!

If you post shite then its fair to say you deserve some stick.

The problem is when people post decent stuff that is not conducive to certain punters thoughts. Ignore them or fight your corner but ffs don't get upset about it.

I welcome the rebellion.

Snake Plissken

haha because I have met a couple of them you can spy them in a pub a mile off! All they talk about is kickback so when you actually ask them about the game they go "er um well I don't really go but I have x1000 posts on KB!" I'm not saying this is the majority. I don't have a problem with this forum clearly as I am on it now! Just think it shouldnt be a badge of honour just as how many games you go to shouldn't. I realise many people can't get to the games.

That doesn't actually happen though, does it?

There's no way that happens :lol:

what pub was this then?

The People's Chimp

I got called a HOBO for being a massive poof with a heroin problem and a tattoo of a midget on one arm and the proclaimer twins on the other.

I was pretty offended too. It was just completely unjustified.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

There are better potential posters who contribut rarely or just read the forum. Many are put off by the same small number of folk who seem to think they are the unnoficial moderators of the site.

It is still the best one-stop-shop for Hearts news though.

It's funny because I know a few folk from this site and while kb gets mentioned every now and then I wouldn't say it's the main topic of conversation...ever...

I also think I'm one of the few folk in that aforementioned group of folk from this site that doesn't have a season ticket.

Doctor FinnBarr

yes unfortunately it does

I must admit to being in a few pubs in my days and I don't think I've ever had a KB conversation, even when with other posters.

:mellow:

<<<<<<<<<<< Post count

:verysmug:

quite possibly the most :terry: post i have ever seen.

top work matey :)

Archived