Kickback (merged)

vladisgod

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't really go for the hobo stuff myself (not very often anyway...) but some newbies could probably do themselves a few favours and refrain from posting things with the sole aim of either getting some attention or just plain old trolling. Not saying that all do this, but a good few do. It's not big, it's not clever and they only ever end up complaining at the grief it brings them. Don't post rubbish and you won't get any hassle, it's quite straightforward imo. JKB really isn't that complicated.

Just my thoughts on the matter.

Place is uber cliquey!

I got the same abuse when I first joined.

Post count is a badge of honour on here. Ha ha.

It will subside through time, chin up chief!

I'm afraid you're still 7 posts short of having an opinion :thumbsup:

Rudolf's Mate

This. Calling Hibs fans 'hobos' is pan shatter.

Internet jargon which I wouldn't personally use in the real world.... Must be a hibby!

...a bit disco

Oy you lot, I'm feeling rather left out dejectedand rather dazed and confused.

I'm not even half way to a thousand post and I have never never been accused of being a hobo.

I'm being denighed my right of pasage here, how the hell am I suposed to grow and develope.

How will I ever be comfortable on this board, how can I ever be respected.

Well f@@k use lot I'll do it me self.

OY JT'S & B

GO HOME HOBO

GO HOME HOBO

GO HOME HOBO

GO HOME HOBO

GO HOME HOBO

GO HOME HOBO

GO HOME HOBO

:hobo::hobo::hobo::hobo:

Steady on.

Thats self-abuse!:lol:

Don't really go for the hobo stuff myself (not very often anyway...) but some newbies could probably do themselves a few favours and refrain from posting things with the sole aim of either getting some attention or just plain old trolling. Not saying that all do this, but a good few do. It's not big, it's not clever and they only ever end up complaining at the grief it brings them. Don't post rubbish and you won't get any hassle, it's quite straightforward imo. JKB really isn't that complicated.

Just my thoughts on the matter.

BOOM. Nail hit on head.

As is natural, many new posters will want to start threads or say things that will get replies. When the novelty wears off, this usually stops unless they are a wind-up merchant/hibs fan.

The OP will be tickled pink that this went to 4 pages.

should i be offended that nobody has accused me of being a Hibby yet?

Neither have I. :thumbsup:

Basically because I'm not. Some posters do seem to bring it on themselves though. Don't post nonsense and don't troll and you'll be fine.

winston churchill

haha because I have met a couple of them you can spy them in a pub a mile off! All they talk about is kickback so when you actually ask them about the game they go "er um well I don't really go but I have x1000 posts on KB!" I'm not saying this is the majority. I don't have a problem with this forum clearly as I am on it now! Just think it shouldnt be a badge of honour just as how many games you go to shouldn't. I realise many people can't get to the games.

you've been in their wee ganghut in the athletic arms :rolleyes:

you've been in their wee ganghut in the athletic arms :rolleyes:

He mentioned Robbos in a later post! Maybe a couple of our late, unlamenteds ...

Rudolf's Mate

I know what you're saying pal.

And as for not knowing who JM is (was) then all I can say is you're a lucky ######.

Wait a min.... That's my initials (JM)..... You talking about me?!?!

Johanes de Silentio

I'm quite sure good Jambos out there will be put off from posting because of the attitudes of some.

Absolutely true - both my brother and my nephew no longer post on here because of the absalute roastars.

Never been called a hobo but I've probably been posting on here before someone came up with that monicker

Never called anyone a hobo either to my recollection ( I am getting on a bit now admittedly) and I'm also of the opinion that it's shite banter

If you're going to call them anything it's vermin imo

PS Eldar best hibs.net title yet :lol:

PPS predictive text changes hibs to jobs - surely some mistake

PPPS FFS it's the internet

anyone who calls a hobo a 'hibby' or a 'hibee' is a hobo. fact.

I don't think I've ever used the word 'hobo'. I've used the word 'hibby' many times though. Is there some kind of Induction to kickback that I missed or bypassed?

No john I'll be having a pint and get talkin to random folk as you do and you discover they are a jambo. They will say something like "Do you go on kickback?" and I will say "Yes but don't post that much" They will harp on about a Webster/Hartley/Skacel superthread or even quote the names of posters on here (I heard the names seanlawson, pickard and some breezey bloke and even more worryingly Sirgay sp??, who I now know is actually a poster on Hibs.net!) I try and change the subject to something like "did you see the tackle at the game?" and they will be clueless. Conversation ends and I walk away. Nothing against these type of fans just don't bring it up in a pub im sure you will agree john! Since you asked believe it or not I found one of these fans in Robbos.

I don't have the time to finish this thread. Can anyone tell me if this guy manages to dig a bigger hole for himself through the thread or does he confess to being a compulsive liar?

The White Cockade

I have nearly 3000 post and joined in 2006

does this make me a part of the elite? I am desperate to know need to add it to my signature.

No it makes you a

hobofish.gif

peepwall.gif

OP has a point but the trick is just to ignore everyone with more than about 2,000 posts as they are all saddos.

Except of course the Top Boy who rules KB and has 25,000 posts

It's the internet, hide behind a name and fancy badge and abuse people that you would not say boo to in a boozer.

boo!

I was never accused of being a hibs fan because I'm a superb poster, maybe you should all try to be more like me.

:verysmug:

OP has a point but the trick is just to ignore everyone with more than about 2,000 posts as they are all saddos.

Except of course the Top Boy who rules KB and has 25,000 posts

You called? :smoking:

football_wideweb__430x294.jpg

I was never accused of being a hibs fan because I'm a superb poster, maybe you should all try to be more like me.

:verysmug:

"Drinking lightly" - :rolleyes:

I have 4 cousins and a neighbour who don't post on here because of posters being completely delusional. They're also timid to the point of autism, but you have to take some responsibility as well LP. :down:

How many posts a day do you average?

Too ******* many. Between November and January, I barely posted at all - yet my daily average still never dropped below 14. Embarrassing. <_<

I have 4 cousins and a neighbour who don't post on here because of posters being completely delusional. They're also timid to the point of autism, but you have to take some responsibility as well LP. :down:

:rofl: :rofl:

oh sorry and smart arses..

:Agree: ah the bitterness of the disenfranchised.

you could try trawling the internet in search of other messageboards more to your discerning taste.

do remember to report back here with your findings.

go.

I've upped my game in the last hour or so.

I take no responsibility for anything ever. I put it down to that abasute roaster Thommo.

Too ******* many. Between November and January, I barely posted at all - yet my daily average still never dropped below 14. Embarrassing. <_<

Sad sack :lol:

Guest vanbasten1874

I go by the old adage 'when in rome do as the romans do' live by them rules and you wont go far wrong on here ! :thumbsup:

Sad sack :lol:

I like to consider myself first amongst equals in that regard, Beats. :turned:

I like to consider myself first amongst equals in that regard, Beats. :turned:

Shaun I've asked you loads of times and you keep changing the subject.

Is the thread still going about where you spat the dummy out and left Kickback?

:woot:

:Agree: ah the bitterness of the disenfranchised.

you could try trawling the internet in search of other messageboards more to your discerning taste.

do remember to report back here with your findings.

go.

and you are the king

your absence did not go unnoticed slawson. there were a myriad theories as to your activities during your sabbatical.

and not all of them were heterosexual.

Seems like in this joint some folk seem to think they own it.

Last night I was told to go inject myself because they thought I was a hibs fan.

Put my opinion across that I thought it was fishy how Bouzid wasn't in the first 11 at ibrox, got told I was spouting utter shite.

Really puts me of using this place. Shame, I'm a diehard jambo aswell.

Don't say anything controversial, it's mob rule on here.

Hot on your tail with 13.2 posts per day.

Archived