Kickback (merged)

vladisgod

Tiberius Stinkfinger

I need to know if your on the wind-up! If not then I swear Skacels left peg. Even though I shouldnt have to because somebody on the interweb is accusing me of being a ****-stirrer.

Do you post on Vermin.net aswell mullen ?

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Bilel Mohsni

If anyone wants a fight, I'll be standing underneath the Slateford aquaduct tonight at 11.44pm shouting for a fictional collie called Princess.

I've heard some cover-stories for being seen picking up ladyboys before but that one is imaginative. ;)

Dik Mar Van Nostrilboy

Vladisgod is a hobo! He just told me on facebook, got a hibs season ticket in the famous five, boooooo

Vladisgod is a hobo! He just told me on facebook, got a hibs season ticket in the famous five, boooooo

I heard it on Rudis twitter as well :rolleyes:

I have nearly 3000 post and joined in 2006

does this make me a part of the elite? I am desperate to know need to add it to my signature.

fabienleclerq

You want clarification ? What like CCTV footage, voice recordings, eye-witness accounts?

DNA samples, what they were drinking and mothers maiden names!

Frankenstein Jambo.

There are better potential posters who contribut rarely or just read the forum. Many are put off by the same small number of folk who seem to think they are the unnoficial moderators of the site.

It is still the best one-stop-shop for Hearts news though.

I always thought you were one of them

:lol:

Im afraid this place is very incestuous and backslappy.

A few 'elite' who think spend way too much time on here and are very [protective of their forum and little 'gangs'.

Funny thing is, its in fighting and fans of the same club having a go at each other, one-up-manship and 'look at me'I'm superior claptrap that ruins this place for everyone.

As opposed to trolling the board with every post, slating everyone who posts on it and the forum itself?

So the more posts you have the better a jambo you are. And with the increase in posts, the correctness and value of your posts increase.

Not forgiving webster makes you a superfan?

And slating players then adoring them is totally fine, even though they didn't give them much of a chance to start with (ie lithuanians)

Also the use of such terms as Hobo are the correct and proper way to chat.

GOT YOUS!

This is not correct.

I was voted Kickback poster of the year after just 3 posts.

dalkeithjambo

I'm of the same opinion as the OP, I haven't posted much on here as it seems your either a hobo or comments almost ridiculed because of lack of posts.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

putting you forward for a mods job. god help us all :D

I am still just sitting here mouth agape at the suggestion! :o

Frankenstein Jambo.

You're shittin me right? :lol:

Seriously

Enough of the erse licking then, lets get right in and about it then.

23541_346981182649_524177649_4788367_6642675_n.jpg

Francis Albert

Called a hobo? You're lucky - I was accused of being the Pieman for a while.

I really don't think there is anything sinister here. It's natural for people to be suspicious of new or very infrequent posters, especially when they post crap. Once you build up a few more posts people recognise you're just a bit of a fool who posts a lot of crap, and they pretty much leave you alone. That's my experience anyway!.

Tiberius Stinkfinger

I always thought you were one of them

:lol:

You're shittin me right? :lol:

Strangely enough, I have always had you down as one of them as well.

A real deep undercover sort.

Mothy does try to moderate the site, to be fair.

Mothy's the ringleader of the JKB Secret Service.....oh no I've said too much.

:hanged:

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Strangely enough, I have always had you down as one of them as well.

A real deep undercover sort.

:D

Undercover? I would have to be like Churchill in an Adolf body suit!

hahahaa.

This is a fairly shit thread redeemed only by the regular posters which I think pretty much settles the argument

:verysmug:

The saving grace for many is that this thread lets noobs get their post count up, thus eliminating the reason for their complaint.

Sunrise, sunset...

Just to add never been accused of being a hobo and have made it to the top of the league of shame a few times too

:verysmug::verysmug:

This is a fairly shit thread redeemed only by the regular posters which I think pretty much settles the argument

:verysmug:

topgun.jpg

The odd exception that proves the rule, right enough... :down:

PS. I have also never been accused of being a "Hobo" (which is shabby patter at the best of times anyway) - mostly because my posts are always so on the pulse of proper Hearts fans and consistently meet the highest standards of quality. :thumbsup:

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

This place can be insanely cliquey and it does take some getting used to. Normally I would say the OP is being a bit sensitive but that maybe changes a wee bit when money is being charged, no? Surely there's a responsibility on the people running the show that folk who have paid for a service are not told to GTF and inject themselves.

This place can be insanely cliquey and it does take some getting used to. Normally I would say the OP is being a bit sensitive but that maybe changes a wee bit when money is being charged, no? Surely there's a responsibility on the people running the show that folk who have paid for a service are not told to GTF and inject themselves.

There's probably a distinction between paying for a service and making a donation towards the upkeep of an internet message board run by volunteers in their spare time?

So if you pay a fee towards the upkeep of the site you're exempt from abuse?

Jambomickey was a paid member...

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

There's probably a distinction between paying for a service and making a donation towards the upkeep of an internet message board run by volunteers in their spare time?

Yeah, there this, and that's fair.

I can see how fans would be put off if they're not used to things though.

Also, the accusing new posters of being Hobos is just about the most shan patter on the board. Saw a boy on the Rangers match thread accused of it for saying the first three Hearts bookings were probably deserved.

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

So if you pay a fee towards the upkeep of the site you're exempt from abuse?

Jambomickey was a paid member...

No, not at all - but I can see how it might put people off parting with cash.

I don't know who that is.

No, not at all - but I can see how it might put people off parting with cash.

I don't know who that is.

I know what you're saying pal.

And as for not knowing who JM is (was) then all I can say is you're a lucky ######.

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

I know what you're saying pal.

And as for not knowing who JM is (was) then all I can say is you're a lucky ######.

That's abusive.

:teehee:

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

Away and inject yourself... :ninja:

Did you learn that from youcantlookatyoursistersasswithoutwantingtopenetrateit.net?

Yeah, there this, and that's fair.

I can see how fans would be put off if they're not used to things though.

Also, the accusing new posters of being Hobos is just about the most shan patter on the board. Saw a boy on the Rangers match thread accused of it for saying the first three Hearts bookings were probably deserved.

I agree.

There's some good advice above about not taking it all too seriously and reading for a while before you post, if only to identify the show-offs and bullies who like to impress their mates by picking on new posters. :thumbsup:

jamtartsandbees

Oy you lot, I'm feeling rather left out dejectedand rather dazed and confused.

I'm not even half way to a thousand post and I have never never been accused of being a hobo.

I'm being denighed my right of pasage here, how the hell am I suposed to grow and develope.

How will I ever be comfortable on this board, how can I ever be respected.

Well f@@k use lot I'll do it me self.

OY JT'S & B

GO HOME HOBO

GO HOME HOBO

GO HOME HOBO

GO HOME HOBO

GO HOME HOBO

GO HOME HOBO

GO HOME HOBO

:hobo::hobo::hobo::hobo:

So the more posts you have the better a jambo you are. And with the increase in posts, the correctness and value of your posts increase.

Not forgiving webster makes you a superfan?

And slating players then adoring them is totally fine, even though they didn't give them much of a chance to start with (ie lithuanians)

Also the use of such terms as Hobo are the correct and proper way to chat.

GOT YOUS!

Almost there, son. (You need someone, preferably younger than you, which probably rules me out) to patronisingly refer to you as son. Works best if your (sic) a bursd.

You just forgot to put FACT at the end of your statement.

Archived