The Your not Welcome Andy Thread

the windae cleaner

North Berwick Jambo

I cant stand the guy bro but its what he does on the pitch from now on that matters nothing else.

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

never before on kickback had such a opportunity to weed out the roasters been so easy. not supporting websters return is absolutely ridiculous. think folk are expecting too much from footballers with their rose tinted glasses on thinking about when players held clubs loyally.

Get over yerself, Mr High & Mighty,

He shit all over the club and the fans. If you don't care about that , that's fine,. some us don't share your view.

What a pathetic little thread. Negative enough for you? dry.gif

:lol:

Sorry to pish on your negative thead but.

YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. :thumbsup:

(For Hearts, not Webster.

never before on kickback had such a opportunity to weed out the roasters been so easy. not supporting websters return is absolutely ridiculous. think folk are expecting too much from footballers with their rose tinted glasses on thinking about when players held clubs loyally.

There's been a lot easier times to find out roasters...this really isn't one of them.

You can't expect people to just turn off contempt they have for someone who done the dirty on the club that we all support, I'd argue that the fact that you taking this stance singles you out as one of the roasters.

It's always just black and white to some posters. Pigeon hole one side as roasters and the other not. I think the sensible option is to wait and see how he plays before getting all excited about a player who once stabbed us in the back and has spent most of the current season injured or suffering from various bugs.

Also if you think fans want and should cheer every signing then you don't live in the real world. Lots of players arrive at lots of clubs where fans don't like the look of them that doesn't make them roasters just people with an opinion.

What part of "negative comments only" do you divs not understand?

What was un-negative about my comment?

Guest John Meurig Thomas

Not really john. Fireman policemen doctors etc!

You've lost me. How are those professions anything like being a footballer?

There's been a lot easier times to find out roasters...this really isn't one of them.

You can't expect people to just turn off contempt they have for someone who done the dirty on the club that we all support, I'd argue that the fact that you taking this stance singles you out as one of the roasters.

thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

I despise Webster for what he done to our club but bow that he's back theres **** all we can do about it!!

Just going to have to get on with things with him part of our squad!

I'd say that you can do exactly that and that you shouldn't have such a high moral perception of a footballer. in a short career where if you are clever can make a lot of money for yourself he done what any yong person would do. He left for more money, get over it.

Pretty disappointed in his return. Sometimes principals should come first and this is one of them. I'm not going to boo him but I sure as hell ain't going to welcome him back with open arms. The guy sh** on this football club from a large height and no matter how well he play's for us he'll always be a grade A pri** that fu**** us over in a big way.

I have no doubt he'll improve the side but a large part of supporting a side is relating to and liking the players. I don't want to, nor will I ever want to relate to this self obsessed fandango. He can GTF as far as I'm concerned.

Your's,

A Roaster.

Sorry i might be in the minority here but i dont want this money grabbin hun anywhere near the club

he ripped us for erse paper .... $hat on us and Arbroath to Orchestrate a move to his beloved Huns..

will never accept him back :down:

rant over

Jury is still out for me he has a lot to make up for.

I'd say that you can do exactly that and that you shouldn't have such a high moral perception of a footballer. in a short career where if you are clever can make a lot of money for yourself he done what any yong person would do. He left for more money, get over it.

He could have made plenty money accepting his contract offer and then moving on to bigger and better things like Craig Gordon did.

People always come out with this pish, would you do the same in your job, well yes I would. I would go about things the right way, the honourable, respectful way to my current employers.

Nothing stopped Webster doing the same thing, he left and has done nothing with his 4 and a half years but accumulate money in his bank account. He's back now and he'll get my support, he'll probably never get my, or other fans', respect after it.

If you're willing to forget about it then fair play, but let's not start labelling people roasters because some people aren't able to.

This is where I am, to be honest.

Oh, and a complete tangent from the quoted post, I am genuinely surprised that JayJay is of the "pro Webster" opinion. I'd have thought that the fact he rogered both of his Scottish teams would mean he despised him.

Oh so it wasn't more complicated than that? Nice one. Glad it was all that simple.

Must be fantastic to have a brain where everything is filed into such neat and snug compartments.

Fair answer - my point was that some people seem to be taking the high morale ground on this and once they take that then performance shouldn't affect their position.

You seem to have it all in proper perspective - he's a footballer and if he does the business for the club then we will accept that for what it is .

:thumbsup:

He screwed us, and I despise him for it. But I hope he plays well as I'm a Hearts fan.

He screwed us, and I despise him for it. But I hope he plays well as I'm a Hearts fan.

ROASTAR!!! angry.gif

I've just had a glance at the welcome back thread. Boak inducing stuff. Lot's of "big man" and "Andy lad" Chat. A lot of hypocritical posters on this board. I'm not asking anyone to boo the guy but the love in's pretty cringeworthy considering his usual reception on the board.

:facepalm:

Guest John Meurig Thomas

I've just had a glance at the welcome back thread. Boak inducing stuff. Lot's of "big man" and "Andy lad" Chat. A lot of hypocritical posters on this board. I'm not asking anyone to boo the guy but the love in's pretty cringeworthy considering his usual reception on the board.

Exactly. No doubt they're the same people who were the first to have a go at him before this week. thumbsup.gif

?Losers live in the past. Winners learn from the past and enjoy working in the present toward the future.?

The fact that Andy Webster shat on us from a great hight is without question. The whole round the houses exit route through the courts, down to Wigan and loaned to Rangers then signed by Rangers was an unforgivable F.U. to us all. We then all waited on him returning to Tynie with some relish, as we were goin' to show him what a ^^^^ he was and how we truly felt. 20mins into his first game back and it was staring us all in the face that far from being worried, he was strolling through the game and looking an even better player than the one which left Tynecastle. I watched him for Scotland versus Czech Republic......strolled through it. I have a mate who's a season ticket holder at Tannadice and he raved about him.

So for me, no I won't forgive him for shittin' on us and engineering a move away, and where we ended up getting a fraction of what we should have. I do though recognise that as a defender he's better than Bouzid (let's hear him talking his self up now), as an experienced head, he'll help the rest of the defence and Kello. Craig Thomson, Zal, Webster and Lee Wallace is a very strong unit with real threat going forward from both full backs.

Would I prefer he had left under better circumstances; yes. Does he make us a stronger; Yes.

The Real Maroonblood

?Losers live in the past. Winners learn from the past and enjoy working in the present toward the future.?

An excellent post.

:thumbsup:

I trust none of you posters will ever leave your job for another job with a bigger firm and a bigger Salary???

Good luck going back to a former employer if you behave the way Webster did when he "done the dirty on us", in what was the parlance of the time. This is the last chance saloon for him now. I hope he trains and plays like it is.

:bitgay:

Teuchterjambo

Guys guys guys, sorry to break the news to you but.......

Football players work for a living and most hearts players are not hearts supporters (or supporters of anyone for that matter, they've been playing football at 3pm on a Saturday since they were 12 or 13).

Football players don't hero worship people they don't know.

Football players don't know who sits in your seat.

Football players don't know how long you have had a season ticket for.

Football players make decisions based on what is best for them and their families - not on what's best for a 45 year old who wears a hearts scarf and watch and who goes apoplectic with rage if anyone does the dirty on 'their' club.

time to chill a wee bit. It's a game of football, not an honour killing.

Ah perspective, bang on the money - thank you Barney - every poster should read this post and then the thread should close.

What a pathetic little thread. Negative enough for you? dry.gif

You should be in the kitchen getting your man's dinner made.

Webster a snivelling little toad, he won't get my support.

Where did that self righteous shite come from. One of the most cringeworthy things i have ever read.

Horrendous thread.

GTF ya bunch of erseholes.

Grow up and ger a life you deluded brats.

Cheers

Where did that self righteous shite come from. One of the most cringeworthy things i have ever read.

Donald Trump's hairdresser, according to wikipedia.

Guest C00l K1d

I guess the people who are saying Andy isn't welcome will be boycotting the games then? Roasters.

No, they just won't clap him.

Really? Obviously not a Guardian reader then!

I guess the people who are saying Andy isn't welcome will be boycotting the games then? Roasters.

I actually can't wait to see what you and your ilk are like if/when Ehlvis returns as manager.....the hypocrisy on here will be positively beautiful whistling.gif

You jhavent read this thread have you?

Guys guys guys, sorry to break the news to you but.......

Football players work for a living and most hearts players are not hearts supporters (or supporters of anyone for that matter, they've been playing football at 3pm on a Saturday since they were 12 or 13).

Football players don't hero worship people they don't know.

Football players don't know who sits in your seat.

Football players don't know how long you have had a season ticket for.

Football players make decisions based on what is best for them and their families - not on what's best for a 45 year old who wears a hearts scarf and watch and who goes apoplectic with rage if anyone does the dirty on 'their' club.

time to chill a wee bit. It's a game of football, not an honour killing.

Nail on the head.

Horrendous thread.

GTF ya bunch of erseholes.

Grow up and ger a life you deluded brats.

Cheers

I think you've misunderstood the title of the thread. Your threads a little down the page with the rest of the happy clappers mate.

I hate Webster, he will be keeping that Premiership standard centre half Bouzid out of the team :whistling:

Get real guys he never hid the fact he wanted to sign for Der Hun, so what. So if I want to earn more money and work for someone else, I'd do the same thing.

End of the day, did Rudi not want to leave?

He seems to have been forgiven ;)

In terms of footballing ability = :D

Webster is a top defender, and always seemed to stroll through games last season when he was at Dundee Utd.

Really? Obviously not a Guardian reader then!

I do read it online now and then but not often. Nothing against you but that was a terrible quote. The type of thing some semi depressed teenager would read in a self help group by some no mark american author and then quote to his angst ridden friends in an attempt to show how deep and superior he has become. Utter bollocks IMO.

Nice to see he has returned with some humility and with Hearts in mind NOT , I think he is a good footballer will improve us no doubt but we as individuals care deeply about hearts he does not so people being a bit upsett about it is par for the course Webster has alot of making up to do so lets see it Andy !!!!!

Archived