The Your not Welcome Andy Thread

the windae cleaner

Pretty disappointed in his return. Sometimes principals should come first and this is one of them. I'm not going to boo him but I sure as hell ain't going to welcome him back with open arms. The guy sh** on this football club from a large height and no matter how well he play's for us he'll always be a grade A pri** that fu**** us over in a big way.

I have no doubt he'll improve the side but a large part of supporting a side is relating to and liking the players. I don't want to, nor will I ever want to relate to this self obsessed fandango. He can GTF as far as I'm concerned.

Your's,

A Roaster.

Perfectly put ukol. He shat on the club in a way that I don't think even Hibby's would've done. There are clearly some charitable types on here who are delighted that he's back and can forgive and forget but not me or anyone I know that goes to the games. He won't get booed by me or the lads I go with, but he won't get any cheers...and he better play like Baresi.

Oh, and the club he loves so much. Aye right Judas, I'll tell the jokes.

Yours, A.N. Otheroaster

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lol:

I remember last week you thought people who couldn't "just turn off their contempt" for hibs were roasters. Hibs winning was for the greater good of Hearts so you had to want them to win.

Now you can't just turn off your contempt for Andy Webster even though he will increase the quality of Hearts squad. You need to make up your mind what constitutes a roaster. :)

As I'm sure you well know the turning off your contempt for hibs type comments were if there result benefitted hearts. Hearts success more important than hibs failure was the gist of it.

Still having contempt for a player that treated the club like shit is a fairly ok feeling to have I reckon. No doubt opinions will change if he puts in good performances, which is by no means guaranteed.

hearts 4 the cup

I do think we all need to get over this. I for one could never have imagined the day that Andy 'Judas' Webster would sign for the mighty again so i'm still in shock even with the speculation strongly hinting that he would be coming here.

Initial thoughts are he's a good player and will increase our chances of winning football matches which is all i'm really bothered about. I like bouzid but its a known fact he's off in the summer, meaning this signing could be even more significant for our chances next season as there'll be no need for JJ to try and forge a new pairing at centre half. Even the most bitter of websters haters have to concede that him and big zal at the back have huge potential.

Lets deal with the fact he's back and put an end to these immature threads solely designed for showing hatered towards a hearts player.

Mon the hearts!!

OK, I will be clear, the sub header was 'Negative Comments Only' which is sad, and yes, the opposite is true too. No-one here should specify on any thread what people should think or say.

Why not? Its plainly obvious that there are two camps on this one. There is a thread saying "welcome home" which is plainly a positive thread. So that thread wont be ruined a seperate thread was set up to let those who disagree vent their frustration. Perfectly logical and not in anyway telling people what to think or say.

To see the thread title and still decide to come on and have a dig is sad imo.

Webby will be :seething: knowing that a group of internet hard men are calling him nasty names

Thats the second time you have said that and Iam unsure as to how you're a internet hardman if you call him a rat etc.

Webby will be :seething: knowing that a group of internet hard men are calling him nasty names

Webby?

This from the man who has called calum Elliot every name under the sun.

To see the thread title and still decide to come on and have a dig is sad imo.

:thumbsup:

Agree, totally pointless. Even taking the nagtive perspectice we are where we are - time to move on and get the best for the club.

Webby? :facepalm:

And who mentioned hardmen?

I do think we all need to get over this. I for one could never have imagined the day that Andy 'Judas' Webster would sign for the mighty again so i'm still in shock even with the speculation strongly hinting that he would be coming here.

Initial thoughts are he's a good player and will increase our chances of winning football matches which is all i'm really bothered about. I like bouzid but its a known fact he's off in the summer, meaning this signing could be even more significant for our chances next season as there'll be no need for JJ to try and forge a new pairing at centre half. Even the most bitter of websters haters have to concede that him and big zal at the back have huge potential.

Lets deal with the fact he's back and put an end to these immature threads solely designed for showing hatered towards a hearts player.

Mon the hearts!!

Let's not. Let's all decide for ourselves when or if he should be forgiven. Let's see if he plays more than a couple of games for us and doesn't earn the wage thief tag he got at ibrox.

Webby? :facepalm:

And who mentioned hardmen?

Well we've got Blackie, Eggie and Rudi. Webby is a Hearts player, is he not?

Pleased to see this thread CRUSHING the happy clappy thread in both posts and views. Keep it up, the Negatives (and them that loves them)! :thumbsup:

And zali and pali and smiley and kylie and lockey and Jimmy and Billy and kello-ie and craigie and... This is fun.

One of the worst ever threads (including all my shite hibs ones).

Confirms to me that all the arseholes that are on here are just silly wee bairns that need to grow up.

When you're older you'll realise that you once were a ******.

Your just making yourself look silly now. Although, it is to be expected.

:facepalm:

Snake Plissken

Welcoming Webster back before he's even kicked a ball for us is vomit-inducing, he's only here because his dream move went so sour. He is a weasel who doesn't deserve a second chance at such a great club, the fawning over him and excuse-making is embarrassing. He's not a stupid man, he knew exactly what he was doing when he walked out on Hearts first time around.

At the very best he has a long way to go before he's redeemed himself.

I didn't want him back but I'll get over it.

Eventually.

the windae cleaner

I started this thread after reading the Welcome Back thread .... for me some of the people were falling over themselves to give Big Andy , Webby , or the Big Man a warm reach around welcome .some of it was total cringeworthy .. i posted this thread to say (imo) exactly how i feel about him.. also my feelings on what he done to the club ive supported for the last 35 years. Some people are too quick to forget and some are even too quick to give excuses for him.

ins and outs are regardless for me he shafted us Big Time and i for one can never forgive him.

this may piss the love-in brigade off but hey ho seems like im not alone in my distane for Mr Webster

Confirms to me that all the arseholes that are on here are just silly wee bairns that need to grow up.

What if you are older and are still a ****** will you be able to suddenly tell by looking back that you are and always have been a ******.

Print this reply off. Put it somewhere safe and post back in twenty years time.

I'm pretty certain you were hell bent on "Big Andy" being scum of the earth not so long ago although I'm not going to trawl my way through your Hibs obsession to find any evidence. If so, I suppose it means any future viewpoints from you are to be ignored.

And talking about growing up, Have you apologised for your witty response of putting up a picture of the kid with special needs yet?

And let me know when it is I'll be old enough to realise that I was once a ******.

I started this thread after reading the Welcome Back thread .... for me some of the people were falling over themselves to give Big Andy , Webby , or the Big Man a warm reach around welcome .some of it was total cringeworthy .. i posted this thread to say (imo) exactly how i feel about him.. also my feelings on what he done to the club ive supported for the last 35 years. Some people are too quick to forget and some are even too quick to give excuses for him.

ins and outs are regardless for me he shafted us Big Time and i for one can never forgive him.

this may piss the love-in brigade off but hey ho seems like im not alone in my distane for Mr Webster

Most of it wasn't like that though. You've made that bit up along with all the others who realise they look a bit daft.

Most recognise the simple fact that AW will strenghen Hearts. Simple as that.

Feel the love.

hearts 4 the cup

Let's not. Let's all decide for ourselves when or if he should be forgiven. Let's see if he plays more than a couple of games for us and doesn't earn the wage thief tag he got at ibrox.

having watched the walter smith interview and reading mark hateleys article in the record a couple of months ago there were clearly a number of issues webster had at rangers. look what he done for dundee utd last season. look what our biggest wage thief has done since leaving us, banged the goals in then earned a big money move to serie a.

i'm not 100% happy that webster is back, i just dont see the point in being bitter. we all know he's a ******, but i believe he'll make us a better team and thats all i really care about when i turn up on a saturday.

I'm pretty certain you were hell bent on "Big Andy" being scum of the earth not so long ago although I'm not going to trawl my way through your Hibs obsession to find any evidence. If so, I suppose it means any future viewpoints from you are to be ignored.

Nope, not me. I think this week is the only time I've ever discussed AW on here. Must try harder.

And talking about growing up, Have you apologised for your witty response of putting up a picture of the kid with special needs yet?

Apologised? Lol. I never put a photo up of a special needs kid. Wrong again.

And let me know when it is I'll be old enough to realise that I was once a ******.

:lol:

'm pretty certain you were hell bent on "Big Andy" being scum of the earth not so long ago although I'm not going to trawl my way through your Hibs obsession to find any evidence. If so, I suppose it means any future viewpoints from you are to be ignored.

Nope, not me. I think this week is the only time I've ever discussed AW on here. Must try harder.

I'll just have to take your word for it that you didn't have a problem with Webby then. Surprising as it is.

Hilarious stuff, isn't it? Can I remove the word kid and ask the same question?

Last seasons the past mate, for goodness sake let it go. It's the future that counts. Or was it the present ? I can't remember. Anyway at present I think Webster is a tosser but I might not think that in the future.

Well said!! I hope that he comes good for Hearts - he owes us big style. As for the past - you are the one who wants to bring that up - it's the future that's all important - and I've got a feeling that things are on the up for hearts just now.

The number of people on here with their lips around Webster's knob is a bit worrisome, TBH. Yes, I get that folk are relieved this affair is over, and want to support a player now wearing the maroon. And if he turns out to be the player for us that he was even last season for the arabs, then he will get everyone's support. There is plenty of proving still to be done. I also don't think anyone should be forgetting the way he slimed out of the club 5 years ago, even if some folk are keen to forgive that behaviour. If he's fit and keen to play well and hard for us, that will do fine, in the end.

He played THREE competitive games for Rangers after horsing us to get that move. My concern is that it is a bit sad for people to be falling over each other to *Welcome Back Big Andy* when the guy has been less than sterling in his dealings with everyone other than Dundee United since 2006. Deserves a second chance? Well, he's got one, deserving or no. Let's see what he does with it.

This.

Sorry i might be in the minority here but i dont want this money grabbin hun anywhere near the club

he ripped us for erse paper .... $hat on us and Arbroath to Orchestrate a move to his beloved Huns..

will never accept him back :down:

rant over

Ach well away and clean some windaes on a Saturday afternoon then :P

Guest C00l K1d

Says the one resorting to insulting people because of their opinions.

:lol: :lol:

Says the one resorting to insulting people because of their opinions.

:lol: :lol:

I don't actually think he's realised that he's pretty much the first person on the thread to bring out the personal insults. It's amazing what they let into cleaning college these days.

'm pretty certain you were hell bent on "Big Andy" being scum of the earth not so long ago although I'm not going to trawl my way through your Hibs obsession to find any evidence. If so, I suppose it means any future viewpoints from you are to be ignored.

I'll just have to take your word for it that you didn't have a problem with Webby then. Surprising as it is.

Hilarious stuff, isn't it? Can I remove the word kid and ask the same question?

I can just imagine the rage that your typing with. You'll have a week to cool down before the next game at least. For what its worth, i wasn't for him coming back but now he's hear I'm looking at the positives. It's Romanov who he shafted and he seems to have let it go...

having watched the walter smith interview and reading mark hateleys article in the record a couple of months ago there were clearly a number of issues webster had at rangers. look what he done for dundee utd last season. look what our biggest wage thief has done since leaving us, banged the goals in then earned a big money move to serie a.

i'm not 100% happy that webster is back, i just dont see the point in being bitter. we all know he's a ******, but i believe he'll make us a better team and thats all i really care about when i turn up on a saturday.

It's the blind faith in the man that some people have that is quite odd. I fully accept and hope tat he will be a great signing but i have my doubts which I think is understandable.

Like you my biggest concern is winning every game we can possibly win.

fabienleclerq

Wont boo wont cheer.

hope he plays well, got alot to prove to us after what he done.

ukol's on the rampage nananananananana! ;)

the windae cleaner

Most of it wasn't like that though. You've made that bit up along with all the others who realise they look a bit daft.

Most recognise the simple fact that AW will strenghen Hearts. Simple as that.

Feel the love.

im sure there are a few Big Man welcomes and maybe 1 or 2 Webby welcomes

so i never really made that bit up.

Im not disputing the fact that he is a decent player nor that he wont strengthen the team

im saying that what he done for me is unforgivable and that some (Not the majority) have short

memories.

Well said!! I hope that he comes good for Hearts - he owes us big style. As for the past - you are the one who wants to bring that up - it's the future that's all important - and I've got a feeling that things are on the up for hearts just now.

Things are definitely on the up and up.

fabienleclerq

I can just imagine the rage that your typing with. You'll have a week to cool down before the next game at least. For what its worth, i wasn't for him coming back but now he's hear I'm looking at the positives. It's Romanov who he shafted and he seems to have let it go...

almost agree, but a few have posted that if vlad can forgive then so should we bla bla bla

obviously vlad being the voice of reason we should share his well balanced opinion!!!

Sorry i might be in the minority here but i dont want this money grabbin hun anywhere near the club

he ripped us for erse paper .... $hat on us and Arbroath to Orchestrate a move to his beloved Huns..

will never accept him back :down:

rant over

not read your thread :whistling: but are undercover hobos welcome :lol::lol: nice try :down::lol:

Loads of spineless, fickle turncoats on kickback. Snaking their way about like 'Webby' to dismiss their morals when it suits them. Reptiles.

There isn't any rage here mate. I'll not be booing him or giving him abuse. I'm just not going to get all excited about someone that shafted the club so badly.

I P Knightley

I can't stand it when someone starts a thread with a title that includes sloppy punctuation.

The rules are really not hard to learn. The rest of the opening post indicates that the poster hadn't tried very hard at school.

Well - you did say you wanted negative posts, didn't you?

fabienleclerq

I think you'll find you just brought it up!

I have read this thread from start to finish and the thing that strikes me most is the complete and utter bovine excrement people are coming out with. Imagine tomorrow you get approached on your way to work by a rival company and are offered the chance to double even treble your wages if you hand in your notice that day!! What would you do?? And rememmber footballers only work on average until they are 35ish. So for one i dont blame Webster what so ever for what he did because the clause was there and he used it, to try and fill his bank with as much cash as he could! Just like you would and i certainly would!! Also the best thing aboout him signing is that this proves that Vlad is certainly backing JJ!! Welcome Back Webster. FTH!!!

Arthur Morgan

Incorrect Jolly. I'm afraid your opinion doesn't count for the majority of Hearts supporters.

Well he is a legend in my eyes.

I P Knightley

Happily burying you "are pandas apes" thread from elsewhere!! :biglaugh:

Put this to bed now Ffs

The guys a quality player

Your on the wrong thread mate. This one has sweet FA to do with his ability.

It's the blind faith in the man that some people have that is quite odd. I fully accept and hope tat he will be a great signing but i have my doubts which I think is understandable.

Like you my biggest concern is winning every game we can possibly win.

Blind faith?

Most of us posting have seen Webster play many times. We know what we're getting.

If Jefferies wants him, and Romanov is prepared to sign him, I can get over the way I felt about how he left us.

I have read this thread from start to finish and the thing that strikes me most is the complete and utter bovine excrement people are coming out with. Imagine tomorrow you get approached on your way to work by a rival company and are offered the chance to double even treble your wages if you hand in your notice that day!! What would you do?? And rememmber footballers only work on average until they are 35ish. So for one i dont blame Webster what so ever for what he did because the clause was there and he used it, to try and fill his bank with as much cash as he could! Just like you would and i certainly would!! Also the best thing aboout him signing is that this proves that Vlad is certainly backing JJ!! Welcome Back Webster. FTH!!!

Other footballers before and since have left clubs, bettered there careers and bank balances and not shafted there former employers. Why shouldn't people dislike Webster for doing just that to the club they support?

Archived