The Your not Welcome Andy Thread

the windae cleaner

Creepy Lurker

I really dislike Pressley and Webster, but really like Mr Romanov.

Am I an anti-Scottish xenophobe?

elliomg.png

Not just that, but you're also stupid. Just like everyone who disagrees with 'deejtee', who apparently thinks that 'xenophobia' is a proper noun. And who apparently thinks that it's in any way relevant to this thread.

Fair play to the guy on coming up with that one; it's quite an insult.

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not just that, but you're also stupid. Just like everyone who disagrees with 'deejtee', who apparently thinks that 'xenophobia' is a proper noun. And who apparently thinks that it's in any way relevant to this thread.

Fair play to the guy on coming up with that one; it's quite an insult.

Sorry that your dictionary doesn't work and that you couldn't understand the comparison to another form of irrational hate.

Creepy Lurker

Sorry that your dictionary doesn't work and that you couldn't understand the comparison to another form of irrational hate.

Why would I need a dictionary to understand a comparison?

Most pathetic thread ever. And thats saying something on here.

Posts like this make me laugh. See > bighusref > :laugh:

You have been a member for years, only contributed fleetingly, yet moan about the content?

If you think the content is bad....

A ) Why are you here?

B ) Why not post more and offer your opinion? Assuming you do not think that you are pathetic, you could be "doing your bit" to improve the threads.

It's a bit like non voters saying "I canny believe that the 'Tories got in!"

Paul Hartley was in the same boat as Webster in that he was a supporter of another team, asked to go and the club said no.

Paul Hartley went about things the right way, got his move and won trophies with both clubs, remaining a legend at Hearts through showing us a bit of loyalty and treating the fans with respect. Webster chose to shit on us from a great height to get his move. It's not the leaving that people find distasteful. It's not even being a Rangers supporter. It's all the manner he went about it.

As Beacham might say... GET OFF MY BOAT CLUB.

After not getting his move Webster went on to have a tremendous season for us. All was going well until he was banished from the first 11 all this at a time when VR was at his worst. Whether you agree with it or not Webster thought he was treated pretty poorly by the club and decided to get out.

Loady nonsense coming from someone who can only be arsed to post about twice a year. Do one. There's shedloads of worse threads already this year, or did you bother to read any of them.

Signed. GTF.

Anyone who's forgiven him needs their head examined.

And everyone who has forgiven Vlad !?? Vlad drove him out , and Rudi and Hartley and Elvis. Wake up!! Since Jeff came home and Vlad STOPPED picking the team, then things are looking up!!

Welcome home Webster. Levein quoted him as the best potential centre half in our country!! Admit his agent is a fud!!

Gutted doesnae even cover it when I saw this tonight. :( Massive fail. Tis a dark dark day Jambos. Hope Blackie halfs him in his first game of Fives at Riccarton.

you are mad!! did you clap Rudi on his return?? Yes.......driven out by the same madman...!!!romanov!!

Welcome home Webster... And Rudi...And very nearly Hartley!!

Come on you Hearts!!

What worse than suso the Spanish waiter or clum gtf or Glen doesn't have it, why not comment on them ya spineless fud

Geoff Kilpatrick

After not getting his move Webster went on to have a tremendous season for us. All was going well until he was banished from the first 11 all this at a time when VR was at his worst. Whether you agree with it or not Webster thought he was treated pretty poorly by the club and decided to get out.

Rubbish!

VR was "at his worst", as you put it, in the days of the committee. As said above, the reason Webster was frozen out was that he refused to even consider a 400% wage increase.

Geoff Kilpatrick

you are mad!! did you clap Rudi on his return?? Yes.......driven out by the same madman...!!!romanov!!

Welcome home Webster... And Rudi...And very nearly Hartley!!

Come on you Hearts!!

:laugh:

Priceless!

What worse than suso the Spanish waiter or clum gtf or Glen doesn't have it, why not comment on them ya spineless fud

All of the Paul Hartley threads when we didn't sign him were much much worse than this one.

Archived